Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A UFO Showed Up In 'The Walking Dead' Last Sunday
I haven't seen any of this season's show because I don't have cable, but I was wondering if people who watch it caught this UFO in one scene from last Sunday?
Many will say it's a plane. If so, it's a really FAST plane.  Or, a bird.  Again, a really FAST bird! 

What do you think?

[Image: 700_7cbdcac63bd9424bded1d9281eaea833.jpg?v=1487778572]

Quote:Most if not all of us have heard of the popular highly rated AMC original series The Walking Dead. Even if we have never seen a single episode, we no doubt have heard the continual buzz surrounding this program. Not just from those in day to day life but from all the talk about it online.

One episode of "The Walking Dead can have fans, bloggers and critics talking all week if not for weeks. One episode, in particular, had many people talking, not just due to what happened in the episode but because of what was caught in the background during the episode.

UFO Appearance in The Walking Dead

Quote:During a scene in the episode, the main character of the program Rick Grimes was taken to the top of a garbage heap by a character name Jadis the main purpose of the scene was the show the vast area of their community. Yes, this was using the programs notorious green screen, and well these are seldom realistic. But there was something in the scene that some viewers did spot that they deducted was real and not fake. There off in the distance was some sort of fast moving object that appeared right above Rick's head at one point.

So, what was this? Well, some online have dismissed this as an airplane. But the odd thing is this wasn't a location shoot but shot on an outside sound stage. But turns out upon watching the video that is now streaming online there were actually four objects that can be caught in the duration of that scene.

So, what was the cause of this? Well, again some could say it was just a technical glitch. Maybe it was also something that the show itself is hinting at. It wouldn't be the first time The Walking Dead did something in a subtle way at first that came back later to be explained as part of the plot. Maybe this is the hint that there is another community out there who can actually travel by air something that hasn't happened since the Zombie Apocalypse hit. Then there is the possibility if this is a plot from the show that an alien race caused the zombie apocalypse as a way of annihilating mankind.

Whatever the cause be it a glitch, a plot device or something else the objects are definitely there. No one knows at this point what the cause of the UFO's was. All we do know for sure is that "The Walking Dead" never fails to have viewers talking and this episode had them talking all the more.

Source
We don't have TV anymore.
But from that video, I'd go with UFO, looks like it Pulsates a little.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-22-2017, 10:27 PM)guohua Wrote: We don't have TV anymore.
But from that video, I'd go with UFO, looks like it Pulsates a little.

Or, it could be CGI and a marketing ploy to get more people interested in the show, if that is even possible.  I think most of the country watches it faithfully now.

But, I have no idea.   tinywondering
I saw it during the show, although I don't think it was that specific one. The one I noticed, as i recall, was coming from the other direction. It didn't strike me as odd. Multitudes of birds hang out at dumps, flying around and flapping their wings. The illusion of speed is only produced if you think that it's really big and far away from the camera, thus having to cover more ground. Assuming it's smaller and closer to the camera puts it into a different perspective.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I'm sure one of those Ufos shit on my fish n' chips when I visited Whitby Harbour
one summer. It moved the same and made manoeuvres that no human could
tolerate.

It would've made another type of manoeuvre if it hadn't flew off when I tried to
kick it's feathery ass.
Damn you Roswell.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.