Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RN Information Guide
(06-21-2020, 09:04 AM)SecretKnowledgeATS Wrote: Great information thank you.

I have a question.

I dont have the option to change my username.
I joined yesterday. Over at ATS we were saying we would put ATS at the end of our usernames so others would know its us. But im already seeing a lot of people i know here and no one has ATS at the end of their names.
Can i or you take off the ATS at the end of my name and just have it as SecretKnowledge?

Hi @"SecretKnowledgeATS"  ,
I can do that for you.
2 mins...

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-21-2020, 09:04 AM)SecretKnowledge Wrote: Great information thank you.

I have a question.

I joined yesterday. Over at ATS we were saying we would put ATS at the end of our usernames so others would know its us. But im already seeing a lot of people i know here and no one has ATS at the end of their names.
Can i or you take off the ATS at the end of my name and just have it as SecretKnowledge?

I'm sure you can, let me look around and try and help you.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-21-2020, 09:08 AM)guohua Wrote: I'm sure you can, let me look around and try and help you.

It's all taken care of boss!  @"guohua" LOL
@"SecretKnowledge"  - You are now ATS-less!

cheers
G
(06-21-2020, 09:06 AM)gordi Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 09:04 AM)SecretKnowledgeATS Wrote: Great information thank you.

I have a question.

Hi @"SecretKnowledgeATS"  ,
I can do that for you.
2 mins...

G

I see you went back there and fix that for @"SecretKnowledge"  Thank You @"gordi" 
You beat me to it minusculebeercheers
(06-21-2020, 09:04 AM)SecretKnowledge Wrote: Great information thank you.

I have a question.

I see Big G took care of you.

If you like, in your signature area, you can post something in there to let others know.

A while back, I change my username but kept the 'a.k.a. Snarky412" in my signature box.

HOWEVER, if we get many more ATSers, I may change my name back. LOL minusculerolleyes

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Ah thats great gordi, nice one mate

I really like this place, everyone is helpful and positive
[Image: birds.gif]
[Image: yc51103838.gif]

(05-17-2016, 04:36 PM)senona Wrote: Thanks guys!

I also found out, accidentally mind you, that it saves what you "Preview"

Like when my browser crashed while working on a post, I was like #$@&*% damn it!

But when I brought it back up, the part that had been previewed saved.....whew
I was like YES!

Not sure if that was a fluke or what, but it saved what I had already previewed.
(Boy, I really am liking the preview window a lot  :yes: )

Question - How do you Delete an Image inserted in my Post by accident ? also , Can GIF's be Uploaded into a Post or not ? I know Videos can but GIF's are different . ......Thanks    tinybiggrin
(06-29-2020, 02:52 AM)Zanti Misfit Wrote:

Like when my browser crashed while working on a post, I was like #$@&*% damn it!

I was like YES!

Not sure if that was a fluke or what, but it saved what I had already previewed.

Question - How do you Delete an Image inserted in my Post by accident ? also , Can GIF's be Uploaded into a Post or not ? I know Videos can but GIF's are different . ......Thanks    tinybiggrin
Hi.
Yes you can press back space in the edit section. the edit key is at the bottom right of your post. Or you can ask one of us to delete the video for you.
Yes, you can upload GIF's
[Image: giphy.gif] at the top you'll see what looks like a Picture Frame next to the envelope.
put your cursor on it and it says, "Insert an image" find your gif right click on your gif and select "copy image address" and go to a click on "Insert an image" button and paste in the URL box and click on Insert.

You can also go here. Lear Our Board here

I was like YES!

[Image: tenor.gif]

Gifs are like images, you just copy/past the image location and click on the image icon at top

[Image: image-icon.png]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I was like YES!

And the edit button is at the bottom right of post..... which gives you 2 options

QUICK and FULL editing

QUICK edit shows the coding, where FULL edit just shows the post itself that you can edit

[Image: edit-post-image.png]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(06-29-2020, 03:11 AM)senona Wrote:

I was like YES!

And the edit button is at the bottom right of post..... I always like to use the "FULL EDIT" option myself

Although, QUICK edit show the coding

[Image: image-icon.png]

GREAT, work my dear friend.
(05-17-2016, 08:50 AM)guohua Wrote: Now that well be helpful for our members that create large threads or for the Writers Guild Section.

Love your avatar guohua! I missed you and everyone. 
minusculebeercheers
(03-22-2022, 03:05 AM)Night Star Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 08:50 AM)guohua Wrote: Now that well be helpful for our members that create large threads or for the Writers Guild Section.

minusculebeercheers

Night Star, is that you from over yonder minusculehello ...You have a backup "Shed" here too?
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(03-22-2022, 03:18 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 03:05 AM)Night Star Wrote:

minusculebeercheers

Night Star, is that you from over yonder minusculehello ...You have a backup "Shed" here too?

Yes, our Friend @"Night Star"  comes and goes here very often. She is one of our Original Members. An absolute Sweet and Kind Hearted Person.