Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
British suicide bomber dies in attack on Iraqi forces in Mosul.
British suicide bomber dies in attack on Iraqi forces in Mosul.

'A British IS fighter who died in a suicide bomb attack on Iraqi forces in Mosul is a
former Guantanamo Bay detainee, the BBC understands.

The self-styled Islamic State group said two days ago that Abu-Zakariya al-Britani
detonated a car bomb at an Iraqi army base in Tal Gaysum, south-west of Mosul.
He is believed to have been originally known as Ronald Fiddler.
Fiddler, 50 and from Manchester, was sent to Guantanamo Bay in 2002.

IS has now published a photograph of Fiddler, who was also known as Jamul-Uddin
al-Harith before taking the nom-du-guerre Abu-Zakariya al-Britani.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1279]

He had been seized by US forces in Pakistan in 2001, before being sent to Guantanamo.

US interrogators found he provided useful information to them about the Taliban's
methods, and he was released after two years.

The Daily Mail reported Fiddler received a million pounds in compensation from the
government when he came back to the UK...'

Well, that wouldn't surprise me! Our soft liberal Blue-rinse brigade would've undoubtedly
felt sorry for the poor man and give the money to ease their race-guilt, regardless if he
was an enemy or not.

'...The BBC has seen IS registration papers signed by Fiddler in April 2014 when
he crossed into Syria from Turkey. He volunteered to be a fighter, saying his knowledge
of Islam was basic.

His wife told the Daily Mirror that she and their five children went to Syria try to persuade
him to come back, but failed, and they ended up having to flee for their lives from IS territory.

Afzal Ashraf, a former counter-terrorism adviser to the United States in Iraq, told the BBC
this incident demonstrated that "some of the people in Guantanamo Bay were up to no good".
"It also throws into question some of the organisations that were supporting him, that brought
him back [from Guantanamo].

"Some of them were associated a little too closely with this radical ideology, and they use the
legal system - freedoms of speech, the importance of the rule of law - in order to subvert
some of our systems in the UK and elsewhere."..'
SOURCE:

Is it me or is the world of the media in such array that news like this is reported without
a second thought that the content implies a fore-knowledge of the news-outlet?

'...The BBC has seen IS registration papers signed by Fiddler in April 2014 when
he crossed into Syria from Turkey. He volunteered to be a fighter, saying his knowledge
of Islam was basic...'

So the BBC saw some information about him back in 2014, the Daily Mirror spoke to his wife
after she and her kids at returned from Syria after failing to convince her husband and NOW
he's dead?!!
It's like being in a movie!!

I just hope the day never comes when the deceitful people who worked the system and fooled
the liberal public, get into a position where they can fulfil their plans to implement a caliphate.

Those dozy idiots with their 'Down With Trump Ban' signs will look round and say "this isn't
fair... they lied"... and then reality will truly come a-calling.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
So, the BBC and the Daily  Mirror knew he was an Ex Guantanamo detainee that had joined the IS forces again and they didn't do their job and tell the World, not until he blow his Dumb Ass Up!
The Main Stream Media Can Not Be Trusted To Watch out For Innocent People.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-21-2017, 11:32 PM)guohua Wrote: So, the BBC and the Daily  Mirror knew he was an Ex Guantanamo detainee that had joined the IS forces again and they didn't do their job and tell the World, not until he blow his Dumb Ass Up!
The Main Stream Media Can Not Be Trusted To Watch out For Innocent People.

This morning, Sky News were perusing the papers and the commentators were saying
how it was wrong that he got a million quid!

A lawyer who spoke via Skype to the show, related that Guantanamo may have caused
him to become radicalised! Can you believe that...?! She never explained WHY he was
taken there in the first place and spoke as of he was some kind of victim.

All the while, the newsroom team bitched on that tax-payers money was given to him
because of his treatment, but one guy did comment that Trump might have the right
idea with his more forceful approach to dealing with terrorism.

The BBC merely reported it and didn't really discuss the public's view of the British
Government paying a million pound compensation to a terrorist. Probably, because
they were told not to.
(02-21-2017, 10:44 PM)BIAD Wrote: Those dozy idiots with their 'Down With Trump Ban' signs will look round and say "this isn't
fair... they lied"... and then reality will truly come a-calling.

This cannot be said loudly enough - certainly it can't be said loudly enough to overcome their irrationality!

And this:

Quote:The BBC merely reported it and didn't really discuss the public's view of the British
Government paying a million pound compensation to a terrorist. Probably, because
they were told not to.

Sometimes I have to wonder if I didn't go into the wrong line of work - it sure sounds like being a terrorist instead can pay off big! Instead, here I am poor as a church mouse, still with my self-respect and ability to usually sleep at night! Life just ain't fair!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-23-2017, 08:48 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...This cannot be said loudly enough - certainly it can't be said loudly enough to overcome their irrationality!

Sometimes I have to wonder if I didn't go into the wrong line of work - it sure sounds like being a terrorist
instead can pay off big! Instead, here I am poor as a church mouse, still with my self-respect and ability to
usually sleep at night! Life just ain't fair!

Yes it's quite confusing these days, my better-half worked in the prison system for a couple of years
and she saw first-hand, the luxuries for those who've been deemed to have committed a crime.

This million pound dead happy-chappie was assumed to have endured a terrible ordeal and so,
rewarded for it. The acts he performed to get into Guantanamo were forgotten because... well, some
Government Official agencies here feel terrible because the British legal system wasn't applied to judge
his situation.

It's like some big-boys in uniforms just came along and made their own rules up!
They took him, pumped him for information and then tossed him back into 'Blighty' after
the politicians bleated this was all unfair.
I mean, it's like these grim-faced men in boots and carrying guns were trying to save lives or something?

The main thing I suppose, was that he died happy -as the picture shows, so that's something his
children can feel good about. That and the money.
mediumfacepalm