Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bill Gates and the Depopulation Agenda
Many have heard about Bill Gates and his wish to depopulate the world in speeches he gave several years ago, like this video from 2012...

https://youtu.be/qo7uPBVBcJw

I even heard in one video that they are going to release, if they haven't already, a mosquito that carries a deadly virus into the population.  Yeah, I think that was probably already released?

Anyway, now there is a new video out where he is saying tens of millions could be killed in less than a year, and he is suggesting vaccines. Since we know he is big on depopulation, I worry that he is trying to scare people into getting vaccinated as a way to make sure the people ARE injected with the poison to kill them!  In other words, it's a scare tactic to make people rush to "get protection" when it's the opposite of what they get.

My advice... don't take anymore vaccines, and for heavens sake, don't inject that poison into your kids!  If they threaten that your child can't enter school without them, then elect to do home schooling.  You could be saving your child's life!

https://youtu.be/pLLPPT1c99U

ETA: I just found this comment on FB by a member there that I will allow to remain anonymous because I didn't get permission to post her identity. This should raise your alarm buttons!

Quote:A few years back I was looking for a job and came upon an opening there..I called and talked to the person I would be replacing..she asked me point blank if I had heart? I said yes that is why I called, I said I wanted to make a difference..she said this is not the place for you then...she then told me about The Plans for development of a fast moving virus that would kill millions..so it is coming to fruition..as she told me it would..now you know...what are you going to do about it?

tinywhat
He's one part of the 1% ters. Now how many other One Percenters think like he does,,,, I'd say A Lot!

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]