Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House Deputy Chief of Staff and #NeverTrumper Source of Leaks.
White House Deputy Chief of Staff and #NeverTrumper Source of Leaks.

'GotNews reported Sunday that one of the primary sources of the series of leaks that
were designed to undermine the Trump Administration and his presidency have been
coming from none other than #NeverTrumper Kate Walsh.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1275]

She is being investigated as one of the primary persons of interest that have been
distributing highly confidential information to sources such as The (Failing) New York
Times, and others.

When TGP reached out to GotNews founder, Charles Johnson, for comment on the
story he said that it was “100% reliable, I’m unwilling to reveal the primary White
House sources, but Walsh was behind the leaks.”

From GotNews:

“Everyone knows not to talk to her in the White House unless you want to see it in the press,”
says a source close to the president.
“The only question is whether or not she’s doing it at the behest of [White House Chief of Staff]
Reince Priebus or if she’s doing it to advance herself in DC media circles.”

One source in particular stands out: Walsh is close to Maggie Habberman, a New York Times
reporter who wrote fawning pro-Republican National Committee stories during the presidential
election. Walsh has also planted stories in The Washington Post and Politico.

Walsh is referred to as “Madame President” in the White House, says a senior aide.
“It isn’t a compliment.”

Walsh would have significant access as she controls the president’s schedule.
There’s also reportedly a trove of e-mails where Katie Walsh and Reince Priebus discuss how
to rid themselves of Trump, according to a former #NeverTrump consultant.

“The president and his allies have been deliberately feeding her fake information in order to find
her network,” says a source close to the president’s family. “It’s been going well.”

Walsh was a #NeverTrump Republican during the campaign. Neither Walsh nor her family were
supporters during the campaign, says a source from Walsh’s hometown of St. Louis.

A White House investigation is planned into Walsh, who couldn’t be reached for comment...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:[i]“The president and his allies have been deliberately feeding her fake information in order to find

her network,” says a source close to the president’s family. “It’s been going well.”[/i]

That's all well and good, but why are they giving her the head's up by leaking this? tinysure
(02-21-2017, 05:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:[i]“The president and his allies have been deliberately feeding her fake information in order to find
her network,” says a source close to the president’s family. “It’s been going well.”[/i]

That's all well and good, but why are they giving her the head's up by leaking this? tinysure

I know what you mean, Mystic.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

That is Great news, and the reason she's been given the "Head's-Up" is so she can Resign first.
Why can't she be reached? She's waiting for Instructions from Soros and Hillary I would think on how to proceed!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

To see where she runs to when she gets spooked.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’