Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosmic Disclosure Discusses the Solar Flash
These videos are being offered FREE for the next 48 hours.  I just went back and updated the first links I put up so more people would have a chance to see them.

GAIA is offering to allow these shows to be seen in full, and since it has to do with some topics we have discussed here, I wanted to share them.

This is part one and two about the Great Solar Flash that's expected to hit sometime between 2018, or a couple years beyond that.

Part 1:

https://give.gaia.com/cizd8xgfk003h01mfhxv63be0

Part 2 continues here:

https://give.gaia.com/cizd8vnqq003g01mfhtjwaf42
I don't really care for David Wilcock, he is a lot like current host of C2C. 
I watched the videos and I have to say, I liked the content.
Thank You Mystic Wanderer for posting them.  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-19-2017, 09:59 PM)guohua Wrote: I don't really care for David Wilcock, he is a lot like current host of C2C. 
I watched the videos and I have to say, I liked the content.
Thank You Mystic Wanderer for posting them.  minusculeclap

Sometimes David pats his own back, but I think this comes from a past of where he was bullied in school, never had a real girlfriend like the other boys, and other things. 
He went into all that in his last book, which I am still trying to finish. It's really thick!
Anyway, I think he has a subconscious need to point out certain things about himself as a confidence booster FOR himself. 
I do find that annoying, but I understand the psychology for WHY he does it.  And, like Alex Jones, I get tired of hearing his voice.   tinylaughing

However, on his behalf, I have to say that he offers some of the most mind-expanding topics I've ever come across!  I love watching his shows every week just to see what he will share next.  I've learned things from him that I would never have seen elsewhere.

And, as you pointed out, it's about the "content", not him.   minusculethumbsup2
Here is a short video taken from the 2017 Conscious Life Expo a few weeks ago.  

Validation...