Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MH370 Pilot Mysteriously Resurfaces Almost 2 Years After his Flight Vanished
"Dr. Sulong says that it is impossible to say how long it will take before his patient is able to regain his memory, but he is convinced that over time, he should be able to overcome his amnesia."

Amnesia?  Hmm...  Now, who would do that to him?  (sarcasm)

And what about all the others aboard?  Are they being held captive somewhere? 

Are they wondering around with Amnesia too, or were they killed?

Was this pilot somehow helped to escape so he could tell the world what happened?

So many questions being raised here!   minusculethinking

[Image: mh370pilot2.jpg]

Were they (the Elite) saving this information as a distraction piece? 

Keep your eyes open for other things going on in the news.  This is a major story coming to light that should get lots of attention.  Don't lose focus on what's going on around you.  minusculenonono

Quote:Taipei| The pilot of the infamous flight MH370 of Malaysia Airlines that disappeared in March 2013, Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, has mysteriously reappeared in a Taiwan hospital on Monday, suffering from severe dehydration and some type of amnesia.

The 53-year-old pilot was transported at the Taipei Adventist Hospital by a couple of villagers from a nearby town. They claimed to have found the man while he was  lying unconscious on the banks of the Tangshui River.

He finally woke up almost 16 hours after arriving at the hospital, but couldn’t remember his name or how he arrived in Taipei. He was rapidly identified, however, thanks to his fingerprints, instantly attracting a lot of attention from the media and from various Asian governments.
The doctors who have been treating since his arrival believe that he may be suffering from regressive amnesia, caused by a major stress or life-threatening situation.

Quote:“The patient seems to have undergone a lot of stress lately, and the amnesia is probably an unconscious self-defense mechanism,” claims Dr. Syed Boon Sulong. “The patient is still very weak and sick, and his brain seems to be blocking access to a certain part of his memory, in order to protect him from pain that these memories could generate. H[i]is health is too fragile for the moment, but over time, he should able to remember everything.”[/i]

Many people hope that Captain Shah will now be able to bring answers concerning Malaysia Airlines ‘s Boeing 777-200ER, that disappeared on 8 March 2014, while flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Despite all the efforts of the international community, the faith of the infamous flight remains unclear, almost 2 years after the events. Hopefully, as Mr. Shah recovers his memory, he should be able to bring answers to many questions concerning the 12 Malaysian crew members and 227 passengers from 15 nations that were on board.

Source

Let's just hope he doesn't trip and fall out the window... accidentally, of course.   smallnotamused 

There are so many threads/articles/videos that I've watched since that plane went missing, it is impossible to say here what really happened, and why.

I hope we here at RN can do the research to offer some possible answers. 

I'm off now to look at some old things I've seen.  I'll post them here as I have time.
Amazing story (if true).
Question: Why did the authorities have his fingerprints in their system?

G

PS - I've just noticed comments on that article dated Feb 2016??
So the story is a year old??

There have been interviews with family members of the still missing pilot since then...
One as recent as Jan 17th 2017 in the Guardian UK.

LINK to article HERE

So.... is the article fake news or...?

There's also an error in the article itself.... the date of the MH370 flight going missing is Wrong!
(It was 2014 not 2013!)
I know where my money's going on this one now. (Is that site a reliable news source?)

[url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/17/mh370-pilot-sister-my-brother-loved-life-zaharie-ahmad-shah][/url]
Unfortunately I'd say it's fake news.

A story from February of 2016 and it's not all over the news?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-19-2017, 09:29 PM)gordi Wrote: Amazing story (if true).
Question: Why did the authorities have his fingerprints in their system?

G

PS - I've just noticed comments on that article dated Feb 2016??
So the story is a year old??

There have been interviews with family members of the still missing pilot since then...
One as recent as Jan 17th 2017 in the Guardian UK.

LINK to article HERE

So.... is the article fake news or...?

There's also an error in the article itself.... the date of the MH370 flight going missing is Wrong!
(It was 2014 not 2013!)
I know where my money's going on this one now. (Is that site a reliable news source?)

[url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/17/mh370-pilot-sister-my-brother-loved-life-zaharie-ahmad-shah][/url]

Ahh.... Okay!  I see what I did.  Those rascals!  They have a date rolling at the top of the picture on their site.  I looked at that to see if it was current before posting. And, of course, it has all dates from February 2017. I must have looked while it was paused on one date before scrolling to the next.
I didn't notice the comments below.  Yes, they are from February, 2016.

Okay... I have no idea why this showed up on my news feed today.  It would still be worth looking in to.  Where is he now? 
And, most importantly, WHY was this NOT major news?  Did they not want people to realize he was alive, so no one would notice when they kill him?
Quote:Thousands of Internet users rapidly shared an article this week about the re-emergence of Zaharie Ahmad Shah, the veteran pilot of the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that disappeared nearly two years ago, with the reporter claimimg he was alive and recovering in a Taiwan hospital.
The only problem? The story is fake, the Asia News Network reported Friday. Shah and the other 238 people who were on board the Boeing 777 when it vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing in 2014 are still presumed dead.
Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai told reporters Friday that the Shah rumor was not true. "The ministry will provide updates on MH370 from time to time. Any information regarding MH370 must be referred to us," Bernama reported he said. "Do not speculate."
Lai added that he had confirmed that the report was wrong with Malaysia's Taiwan consulate, according to the Star Online.
(02-19-2017, 09:29 PM)gordi Wrote: So.... is the article fake news or...?

(It was 2014 not 2013!)

I'd bank on the Guardian being an outlet for the UK Government, but could possibly
fall under the heading 'Any Debatable Subject With Climb-Down Inserted To Favour
The Establishment'!!!

Most of their stuff involves a click-bait headline and a story that moves away from it's
substance and winds it's way to gender issues and upper middle-class woes!

Because of this narrative, they're losing money hand-over-fist.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Too bad it isn't true.  He would have a story to tell, I'm sure!  tinyshocked

I guess it's as BIAD said; it's just a click-bait site, but the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if he really did surface and "they" are trying to cover it up with news saying it never happened. 

They do that, you know?   tinywondering 

I guess we can close the case on this one.   Good job!   minusculegoodjob