Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great VL Exclusive Interview With A DHS Insider
This is a great Q&A with a DHS insider.  He answers many questions without being bias to either party.
[Image: DHS-interview-563x353.jpg]

Here are a few questions to capture your interest.  You can click on the source link below to read all.

Quote:Q.  So it seems like the intel community has it in for Trump. How can he protect himself?
A. Trump has a tremendous opportunity here, but needs to circle wagons. The travel ban included 7 countries chosen by both Jared Kushner and Rudy. Why did it not include Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan, or Turkey or other countries that hate us? The seven nations mentioned were chosen by Israel, that’s why. And the unspoken alliance of Israel and Saudi Arabia should be exposed. They are brother and sister. Jared Kushner needs to be careful with what he says and to whom. But, the biggest thing Trump can do is expose PedoGate via Sessions. Big names will go down hard, and it gets the blood suckers drained from the swamp. There are as many pedophiles on the Republican side as there is with democrats, but Trump is in a unique position to truly “clean up Dodge”, so to speak. I can tell you that what is in Anthony Weiner’s hard drive, and what videos exist via Jeffery Epstein, WILL BRING massive arrests – in time. Trump’s legacy could be truly great if he was to purge the CIA, stop the extortion, prosecute the pedophiles and reinstate the death penalty for pedo’s convicted a second time.  Pedogate is his path to greatness.
Q. How does Russia fit into all this?
A.  The CIA and Israel are responsible for the creation of Isis. Isis was created specifically to weaken Iran and destabilize Syria. It worked for awhile until Putin shored up Assad and bolstered Iranian Qud forces. The real reason you see such anti-Russian fever from both Schumer and McCain, Graham and Feinstein, is because the operation has blown up in our faces.
Q. Is Israel behind the anti Russian sentiment?
A. Yes. Israeli intelligence is furious with Trump, and will do anything to keep Trump from working with Putin.  Understand that if Trump and Putin work together to defeat Isis, they are actually defeating a CIA/Mossad creation, and furthermore, Syria and Iran grow stronger, which the Saudis and the Israeli’s fear. Their goal was to divide Syria and ultimately destroy Iran’s regime. It is not just an oil grab, but a much bigger attempt at moving the chess pieces to allow Israel and Saudi Arabia to dominate the entire Middle East.

They even discuss Face Book and Google:

Quote:Q. How do social media giants like Facebook and Google fit in?

A. Facebook and CIA are literally the same petri-dish. Google became a Deep State organ courtesy of Eric Schmidt.

There is a whole page of questions and answers that are very interesting.  Check it out!  Source Link
That is a Great Article,  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yeah, I agree with Guohua... it's a great article. Well done Mystic.

I thought the whole pedogate debacle would involve the majority of the system and that
was why the story couldn't get a foot-hold in the most people's perception.

Let's hope it gains momentum and the public's flamethrowers can be put to good use.
Espionage tool or not, this is disgusting.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-18-2017, 06:10 PM)BIAD Wrote: Yeah, I agree with Guohua... it's a great article. Well done Mystic.

I thought the whole pedogate debacle would involve the majority of the system and that
was why the story couldn't get a foot-hold in the most people's perception.

Let's hope it gains momentum and the public's flamethrowers can be put to good use.
Espionage tool or not, this is disgusting.

I've been seeing posts about arrests of pedophiles in different areas across the U.S., and even in other countries, for the past few days on Face Book.
I haven't posted all of them here, although it is great news.  tinybiggrin

I'm waiting for the Big Boys to get taken down!  We'll have a party here on RN when that happens, especially if there are a couple who's last name starts  with "C".   minusculeknocks