Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NASA did it again
Yes NASA did it again, they turned off the cameras as what appears to be six UFO's cruise by Space Station.
minusculewtf  They think we're Stupid? Not everyone believes in the Old One God that Knows All and Sees All Creation Story anymore.

I have to say, if these are going to explained away as Ice Crystals floating pass, then there're the Size Of Icebergs!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
THOSE WERE HUGE!!   tinywhat 

Mother ships getting ready to beam the chosen aboard before the sun flash hits?   tinybighuh 
(I don't know where that thought came from!)
I'm sure that's pretty old footage?
I remember commenting on it on another site before.

Nevertheless... I don't actually see 6 objects or lights.
I see ONE MASSIVE SHIP with 6 lights on it!

If you watch closely... The lights stay equidistant from one another, and you can even see structures between the lights!
(Especially when the lights reappear on the left of shot. Try watching it with your screen brightness & contrast up higher than normal.)

Nothing to see here... move along please.... Yeah RIGHT!!!
(02-18-2017, 06:14 PM)gordi Wrote: I'm sure that's pretty old footage?
I remember commenting on it on another site before.

Nevertheless... I don't actually see 6 objects or lights.
I see ONE MASSIVE SHIP with 6 lights on it!

If you watch closely... The lights stay equidistant from one another, and you can even see structures between the lights!
(Especially when the lights reappear on the left of shot. Try watching it with your screen brightness & contrast up higher than normal.)

Nothing to see here... move along please.... Yeah RIGHT!!!
Well the Caption under the above video reads: 
Quote:Published on Feb 17, 2017

6 UFOs fly by the ISS before Nasa live Stream Goes Down | Alien Conspiracy Cover-up Is NASA hiding aliens? SIX UFOs crept past the ISS before a live feed was cut, conspiracy theorists claim. Footage from ISS stream uploaded to YouTube shows mysterious objects. Six glowing 
Now here's an interesting video from January this year and again NASA thinks we're all Stupid.
Watch this one,,,, 

Quote:Published on Jan 25, 2017

1/25/17 NASA cuts the live feed video from the International Space Station precisely after a "UFO" is seen on camera. This has now happened dozens of times. NASA is busted once again trying to hide UFO's near the ISS.
(02-18-2017, 07:36 PM)guohua Wrote: Well the Caption under the above video reads: 

6 UFOs fly by the ISS before Nasa live Stream Goes Down | Alien Conspiracy Cover-up Is NASA hiding aliens? SIX UFOs crept past the ISS before a live feed was cut, conspiracy theorists claim. Footage from ISS stream uploaded to YouTube shows mysterious objects. Six glowing 

@"guohua"  Yeah, but that's the date that the guy uploaded it to Youtube, not the original NASA footage date.
It's definitely an old one, I saw and commented on it at least a year ago... Honest!

tinysurprised
(02-18-2017, 08:28 PM)gordi Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 07:36 PM)guohua Wrote: Well the Caption under the above video reads: 

@"guohua"  Yeah, but that's the date that the guy uploaded it to Youtube, not the original NASA footage date.
It's definitely an old one, I saw and commented on it at least a year ago... Honest!

tinysurprised

You mean they're not here to beam me aboard?   minusculecrybaby
@"gordi"  OK!!!  minusculethumbsup2

@"Mystic Wanderer"  I don't think so, I last time I was Beamed Up I over heard them talking, One said you'd been Beamed Up Once To Often!!!  minusculespooked  smallrofl
@"Mystic Wanderer"  @"guohua" 
Do you guys see what I mean about it possibly being ONE MASSIVE SHIP in the OP video?
If you imagine a huge cargo boat or similar, passing behind a dock at night... lights on the front, deck, crane, bridge and rear...
You'd just see a vague dark shape with 5 or 6 lights passing by...?

If you turn your contrast & brightness up, you can actually make out some structure between the lights.
(02-18-2017, 08:56 PM)gordi Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  @"guohua" 
Do you guys see what I mean about it possibly being ONE MASSIVE SHIP in the OP video?
If you imagine a huge cargo boat or similar, passing behind a dock at night... lights on the front, deck, crane, bridge and rear...

If you turn your contrast & brightness up, you can actually make out some structure between the lights.

Huh,,, Interesting, minusculethinking , Yea, OK Yes, you're right, That'd be one big Fuc_ing Ship!  minusculespooked
I think the most rationalist of can say that we really don't know what's up there.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-18-2017, 08:52 PM)guohua Wrote: @"gordi"  OK!!!  minusculethumbsup2

@"Mystic Wanderer"  I don't think so, I last time I was Beamed Up I over heard them talking, One said you'd been Beamed Up Once To Often!!!  minusculespooked  smallrofl

tinyok
(02-18-2017, 08:56 PM)gordi Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  @"guohua" 

I saw something, but I don't know what.  I don't know how to adjust my contrast and brightness. 

@Guohua, I was just teasing in my last reply.   tinylaughing
(02-18-2017, 09:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 08:52 PM)guohua Wrote: @"gordi"  OK!!!  minusculethumbsup2

tinyok
Don't let it bother you Mystic... some people collect stamps and some people collect incidents of alien anal-probing.
tinysurprised 

Boy In A Dress and myself are currently watching 'The Blob' on The Horror Channel, so I believe.
minusculethumbsup

...And anyway, the three off-white spheres I saw dancing up through the clouds in Belen, New Mexico
made me a believer.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:Don't let it bother you Mystic... some people collect stamps and some people collect incidents of alien anal-probing.

[Image: tinysurprised.png]

smallcrackingup
(02-18-2017, 09:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I saw something, but I don't know what.  I don't know how to adjust my contrast and brightness. 

What device are you using?

If it's a PC with separate monitor, there should be buttons on the actual monitor (maybe a menu button then picture?)
If Laptop - Try right clicking on your desktop background and selecting Graphics Properties (or whatever option your OS provides for adjusting the graphics - on mine it's;
Right click background. Choose Graphics Properties. Display. Color Enhancement.

Then increase contrast and brightness from there, but other OS will be slightly different.

On Phone/Tablet I'm not sure how you'd do it.

G
(02-18-2017, 11:12 PM)gordi Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 09:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I saw something, but I don't know what.  I don't know how to adjust my contrast and brightness. 

What device are you using?

If it's a PC with separate monitor, there should be buttons on the actual monitor (maybe a menu button then picture?)
If Laptop - Try right clicking on your desktop background and selecting Graphics Properties (or whatever option your OS provides for adjusting the graphics - on mine it's;
Right click background. Choose Graphics Properties. Display. Color Enhancement.

Then increase contrast and brightness from there, but other OS will be slightly different.

On Phone/Tablet I'm not sure how you'd do it.

G

I'm on a desktop.  I found the buttons on the monitor after my last post.  I couldn't really tell that it affected the picture in any way.  It is set to auto adjust, so I don't know if I even changed anything. 

No big deal.  I think it was one big ship because of the way the lights stayed put as it moved.