Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange Pulses and Creepy Sounds Detected
This article was posted on February 13 from Plymouth, UK.  People around the area were hearing those creepy harmonic sounds in the sky again.

[Image: news-plymouth.jpg]

Quote:Plymouth resident Joao Caetano managed to make a recording of the eerie sound on his mobile phone
The city, which is situated on the southern coast of England, is certainly no stranger to unusual noises thanks to what is known as the 'Plymouth Hum' - a mysterious low droning sound that authorities have been struggling to explain for years.

Hundreds of people claim to have heard the hum with some maintaining that it has even prevented them from sleeping at night. One theory suggests that the humming noise may be caused by waves vibrating on the sea floor - something that only a small percentage of people can hear.

This new sound however, which you can listen to below, seems to be something else entirely. -

https://youtu.be/TRIM3wo6DzA

Source

Now, we come to this video that shows strange pulses being picked up on ground instruments in Caribbean, and then moves to the U.S., east to west, close to the same time frame.

[Image: mapa-caribbean.jpg]

Watch the video to the end.

Could these be the same energy waves Corey Goode spoke about that are hitting the Earth, which the large orbs were sent in to protect us from?
Or, could it be a form of technology being used on us by ETs?

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/tra...pkins.html

Are they caused by HARRP?

Are they some form of new technology the public isn't aware of, like the Tesla Scalar Weapon?

Are they electromagnetic signals from a satellite used for mind control?  See Proof Here

This has me very curious.  What's going on?

Anyone have any ideas?
(02-15-2017, 05:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: .....This has me very curious.  What's going on?

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Mystic,

The Plymouth one just sounds like the wind to me.

I have no idea what the weird Pulse is on the seismographs.
Did you confirm that it was definitely travelling East to West across the US? (My US geography isn't great)
What did the narrator mean about a Ship off the East coast just now?? Did I hear him correctly?

G
(02-15-2017, 08:25 PM)gordi Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 05:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: .....This has me very curious.  What's going on?

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Mystic,

Did you confirm that it was definitely travelling East to West across the US? (My US geography isn't great)
What did the narrator mean about a Ship off the East coast just now?? Did I hear him correctly?

G

Yes, East to West is what he said.  And, yes, you heard correctly about the ship.  Some ships DO have HAARP devices aboard now.
(02-15-2017, 09:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Mystic,

G

Yes, East to West is what he said.  And, yes, you heard correctly about the ship.  Some ships DO have HAARP devices aboard now.

I know he "said" the timings of the pulses indicated an East to West detection of the pulse - I was just wondering if you had fact checked that to make sure he was right?
If so... then we should indeed be looking off the East coast for explanations.
But, if not... then we might be able to work out the direction and source?
Also, Do we know what specific ship he was referring to at all?
(02-15-2017, 10:48 PM)gordi Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 09:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Mystic,

G

I know he "said" the timings of the pulses indicated an East to West detection of the pulse - I was just wondering if you had fact checked that to make sure he was right?
If so... then we should indeed be looking off the East coast for explanations.
But, if not... then we might be able to work out the direction and source?
Also, Do we know what specific ship he was referring to at all?

The time stamps on the graphs show that it was moving east to west.  It took between 2.5 and 3 minutes to reach the west side.  He shows it in the video.  I also looked at the time on the graphs myself as he showed them.
He didn't mention the name of the ship.  That would take more research, then we still couldn't prove which one, probably.
Usually if I put a question out to the universe, it isn't long before I get an answer.  And, so I just sit back and wait for my synchronicity event, and...

WALLAH!   tinybiggrin

Russian spy ship seen 'loitering' 30 miles south of Connecticut, U.S. official says

This article was written today, but it could have been out there a few days ago during these strange pulse reading. 
Hmm... Putin.   I like Putin.  I don't think he would be doing anything to hurt us, especially now that Trump is wanting our countries to get along.

I don't know what to think about this.   minusculethinking

Quote:A Russian spy ship was spotted "loitering" 30 miles south of Connecticut on Wednesday morning, according to Fox News.
The vessel, named Viktor Leonov, has weapons but primarily serves as an intelligence-collection ship.

The Viktor Leonov had made a port call in Cuba prior to moving north, where it had been previously monitored off the coast of Delaware.
A U.S. official told Fox News that the ship was seen 30 miles south of the Connecticut town of Groton and was "loitering" near a submarine base.

[Image: 83416720.jpg]

Quote:The Viktor Leonov has never been this far north off the East Coast of the U.S., according to the network, but is operating in international waters.
The ship is expected to journey to a base off New London and then go back in the direction of Cuba, according to CBS News. Officials expect the ship to later head to the Caribbean, Fox News reported.

The spotting of the Viktor Leonov comes after a Trump administration official said Russia has deployed a cruise missile in violation of a Cold War-era arms control treaty.

Three years ago, the Obama administration accused the Russians of violating the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty by developing and testing the prohibited cruise missile. Russia denies that it has violated the treaty.

Trump calls Russia scandals 'fake news,' mocks Clinton campaign
Intelligence agencies in the U.S. believe the missile became operational late last year, said an administration official, who wasn't authorized to publicly discuss the matter.

Source