Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paris Erupts In Violence Many Streets Are No-Go Zones As Five Suburbs In Flames.
Oh well, It must be Wednesday... I wonder if the words 'refugee' or 'migrant' will be used?!

Paris Erupts In Violence Many Streets Are No-Go Zones As Five Suburbs In Flames.

'POLICE in Paris are struggling to cope with the fall out from a plague of riots which
have kicked off in the city’s northern suburbs.

Five large areas have been reduced to no go areas for the past five nights as masked
men cause mayhem on the streets. Now there are fears the fall out from allegations of
police brutality could spread all over the country as unrest in the city grows.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1240]

Residents have been on lockdown as armed police tried to tackle the rioters who have
caused millions of pounds of damage.

Police were hit with molotov cocktails and the heavy metal balls used in the French game
Petanque. And after setting cars and even a disability vehicle on fire the police have been
forced to fire live rounds of bullets. 

A reporter for the French TV company BMTV was also injured after being attacked.

The areas of Aulnay-Sous-Bois, Aulnay, Argenteuil, Bobigny and Tremblay-en-France
in the Saint-Seine-Denis district have all been affected. It follows allegations of horrific
police brutality in a housing estate called Rose des Vents in Aulnay-Sous-Bois which
is also known locally as the 'city of 3000'.

Local residents and police forces have called the continued unrest "disgraceful" while
the man allegedly assaulted by police named only as Theo has pleaded for calm.
Yves Lefebvre head of the police union said: "Setting a wheelchair van on fire is a
disgrace. This has to stop."

The French Government's response to the latest outbreaks of violence is to put 2,600
cameras on police officers to record them out on the job...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Hmm...  looks like Soros isn't happy with only causing havoc in one country at a time. 

This is truly sad to see the world I used to live in go up in flames.   tinycrying 

The battle is only beginning... WE MUST FIGHT BACK!   tinyshouting

Click below
(02-15-2017, 03:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hmm...  looks like Soros isn't happy with only causing havoc in one country at a time. 
This is truly sad to see the world I used to live in go up in flames.   tinycrying 

The most difficult part of reporting what's happening is the agreed narrative that it's
a 'good' thing to invite the refugees and migrants in. The European Union community
want it to denationalise the countries involved and the supposedly grateful people
entering the country will obviously vote to keep this new way of life continuing.
Thus, promoting the idea that those who rule the EU departments will keep their jobs.

A super-state has no borders of culture, religion or governing, and that seems a grand
project to nurture for the assumed goal that peace will be guaranteed and prosperity
will flourish. It's perceived that the United States of America is a perfect template.

But the European officials playing in this game believe that they part of the game,
however they really have no idea what is around the corner.

If I may be so bold, I would suggest that if there's an agreement to have a malformed
caliphate, which is what will be placed in the table at the first opportunity, these aloof,
predominantly christian-esque bureaucrats believe that the system will be beneath them
and will only be allowed if it doesn't enter their political circles.

I'm sure that the stewardship of the countries that make up the European Union will
be demanded in the name of religion and that's when those who are currently enjoying
their positions will truly understand what is happening.

In religion, there is no place for business/commerce as the predominant goal.
Sure, there's monies needed and economics is important, but look at the places where
this type of religion resides, the battle to better the country as a prosperous nation cannot
be allowed because it counters the controlling abilities of those who shepherd the ideal.
Poverty is always a good breeding-ground for mass management, because it makes those
who struggle in this area feel like they 'belong'

To see a ranking system where a single person among others can climb out of that hardship
is a powerful motivator to not only assist in sustaining that religious belief, but to police it
also.

I'd have thought France would've learned from last time how difficult it is to fight an
enemy that already resides in one's own country. This isn't about hatred in a personal
form or the taking of affluent countries, it's about seizing power in the name of a God
that supposedly advocates subjugates certain sexes and races.

The 'crem dela crem' like Soros think they are above it and I suppose it's ironic that they
do. You see, an ideal that's based on a doctrine of control requires someone to drive that
ideal and the name of that 'driver' is never stated, only the God is.

For a religion to blossom and thrive, it needs believers and those who choose in a religion
do it because it serves their personal needs. If the rules and regulations of worshipping a
deity are conducive with the many, then the many become the dominant part in that religion
and usually... usually, those rules are there to placate that group of people.

Granted, there's a lot of tolerance room that this group of believers will endure, but if the
need for power from the few 'elite' controllers becomes too much, the majority will destroy
the religion with no other outcome but to elect new leaders who see the opportunity to lead!

Tribes, cults and other organisations have done it since we came out of the saucers trees and
it is who we truly are. It's a social mechanic.
Below is a fine example of what I mean in regards of control.
The individual named 'Theo' is only alleged to be been abused, yet these people
come out and destroy properties in the belief that the Police are already guilty.

It's a difficult situation as the authorities rely on the security services to keep order
in the country and yet, if political reasons demand a cause for disruption, these poor
chaps have to deal with it and at times, be the patsy or focus of that disruption.

Considering the cover-ups by the Police and mainstream media throughout history,
I'd suggest that reporting on this incident and the riots it's caused isn't just a news
outlet doing it's job, I'd say there's a reason why it's available.

Violent clashes in Paris over alleged police 'baton rape'

'Hundreds of protesters have clashed violently with police as riots over the alleged
rape of a young black man by French police spread into central Paris.

The 22-year-old, who has only been identified as Theo, was allegedly attacked with a
baton during what police said was an ID check in a suburb of the French capital earlier
this month.
One officer has been charged with rape and another three have been charged with assault.

Demonstrations that originated in the suburbs spilled into the busy area of the city around
the Barbes Metro Station, close to the Eurostar hub at Gare du Nord, on Wednesday.
Protesters set fire to rubbish bins, smashed windows and hurled objects at police.
There were also reports of some demonstrators looting shops.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1245]

Riot police responded with tear gas as they attempted to disperse the angry crowds marching
through the streets.

The demonstration started peacefully earlier in the day, but turned violent later on as it grew.
Protesters held aloft placards saying "Police, rapists assassins" and "No justice, no peace".
Theo was allegedly attacked on 2 February and described being ordered by police to stand
against a wall in Aulnay-sous-Bois.

"I saw him with his baton. He rammed it into my buttocks on purpose. I fell onto my stomach,
I had no strength left," he told French television station BFM five days later.
Video footage of the arrest filmed by the police has been released...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)