Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Walmart Mystery Back in the News
After the Jade Helm scare, Walmart is gaining attention in certain towns again. 
Empty stores are not being sold off, but rather, they are still being stocked and having fences built around them.
Some stores have police posted around the outside, and military personnel have been seen also.

What's up with that?!   tinybighuh

https://youtu.be/bcRKCf7aARQ

Several stories have been released recently talking about the underground bunkers that the Elite are prepping, as if they know something we don't.

Is a meteor about to strike? 

Are they preparing for a civil war and the empty Walmart stores are going to be used as holding facilities, or prisons?

Are they in fear of the solar flash that's making rounds in the news?

(Click on the pic below to play video)

Whatever is going on, it seems we are in for another year of anxiety waiting to see what happens.   smallnotamused

Have you all heard/seen anything in your town?
Walmart don't exist in the UK, although I believe they purchased the retail chain Asda.

I've been keeping an eye on this subject since the reports of many stores closing down
for 'plumbing' work or 'major changes' What it all means, I have no idea... it just doesn't
make sense.

Snopes has the major conspiracy theories, although I'm not a fan of the site.

This below may be relative and I think Ninurta and Grace commented on hearing something
like underground booms that have been said to be connected to the Walmart conspiracy.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Not got walmart over here ....  maybe they going to start arrest an charge all the protestors over there ..... gotta lock em up somewhere ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(02-15-2017, 02:13 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Not got walmart over here ....  maybe they going to start arrest an charge all the protestors over there ..... gotta lock em up somewhere ......

I do hope so, Dait... they can rack n' stack 'em in the Toy aisle!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-15-2017, 02:07 PM)BIAD Wrote: Walmart don't exist in the UK, although I believe they purchased the retail chain Asda.

I've been keeping an eye on this subject since the reports of many stores closing down
for 'plumbing' work or 'major changes' What it all means, I have no idea... it just doesn't
make sense.

This below may be relative and I think Ninurta and Grace commented on hearing something
like underground booms that have been said to be connected to the Walmart conspiracy.

Speaking of @"Ninurta" and @"Grace", I spoke with her on FB today, and she said she would come back to see us as soon as she finishes a book she's reading.

We need more people to join in the conversations here.  I see people joining, but not stepping into the discussions.   :smallundecided:
(02-16-2017, 01:05 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 02:07 PM)BIAD Wrote: Walmart don't exist in the UK, although I believe they purchased the retail chain Asda.

make sense.

Speaking of @"Ninurta" and @"Grace", I spoke with her on FB today, and she said she would come back to see us as soon as she finishes a book she's reading.

We need more people to join in the conversations here.  I see people joining, but not stepping into the discussions.   :smallundecided:

Because people are shy.  Lol.
I don't know much about the claims about the Walmart stuff myself...I too have watched some utube videos recently on them.   I do believe it is absolutely feasible for them to have contracts with Govt to create FEMA camps utilizing the Walmart buildings... and I don't necessarily believe it is for nefarious purposes.  However we all know there are pros and cons to mostly everything.  So if they were prepping Walmarts for Federal Emergency Management Agency camps... in the event of a localized event or a nationwide event... I'm not certain why we should be surprised. 

I live in an area that frequently has hurricanes and FEMA always comes in afterward to offer help/support. 

To me... it is 100 % plausible for non Govt buildings to be prepped for huge disasters and events.  If so its just all a part of the continuation of Govt & proactive emergency action planning...  If we take a look at historical events and look back at what went wrong during the aftermath of recent massive catastrophic events just here in the US...during the rescue and help efforts, we can clearly see there have been many weaknesses.  One big example would be Hurricance Katrina.

As far as the claim of underground boring of tunnels underneath the Walmarts... well... that too could be plausible ?  In the event of a major catastrophe under ground tunnels would be a viable solution to keep the supply chain operating smoothly in an emergency situation.  If the supply chain crumbles...we are in trouble.  No food, no water, no medicine will reach destinations that are breached if the supply chain stops, how would you ensure it continues ?

That is my thoughts on the claims and the matter, but I honestly do not know.  I have not done any investigating into it myself, I've only read material and claims made and watched the utube videos on the subject.  The topic does interest me so I casually follow it.

allusion
             Private Language 
Philosophical Investigations (aka PI)
You have a good point @"allusion".  It could be that all this is for our own benefit, but the conspiracy minds have put a different twist on the whole thing.

I hope you're right, in the event we should need to go there.   tinywondering
(07-26-2017, 01:22 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You have a good point @"allusion".  It could be that all this is for our own benefit, but the conspiracy minds have put a different twist on the whole thing.

Get to go there ?! lol... well I don't know if we'd get to go there.  Unless they have a triage unit..or holding cells for the misbehaving unruly ones (which is what I think people are afraid of happening in a martial law situation).  

In my mind if they were being prepped for a catastrophic type of Event...the FEMA activation unit (Walmart)... its not going to be for civilians.  It going to be for the officials who work for FEMA...

I can't remember in which states that the Walmarts were overhauling the plumbing... but below is a list of the major Supply Chain hubs in the US:
Southern California
New Jersey
Dallas, Texas
Chicago, Illinois
Savannah Georgia

It doesn't mean that supply chain continuation would also have to be in those major hub areas... it just needs to cover the 4 cardinal directions I'd imagine.

allusion
             Private Language 
(07-26-2017, 01:50 AM)allusion Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 01:22 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You have a good point @"allusion".  It could be that all this is for our own benefit, but the conspiracy minds have put a different twist on the whole thing.

Get to go there ?! lol... well I don't know if we'd get to go there.  Unless they have a triage unit..or holding cells for the misbehaving unruly ones (which is what I think people are afraid of happening in a martial law situation).  

In my mind if they were being prepped for a catastrophic type of Event...the FEMA activation unit (Walmart)... its not going to be for civilians.  It going to be for the officials who work for FEMA...

I can't remember in which states that the Walmarts were overhauling the plumbing... but below is a list of the major Supply Chain hubs in the US:
Southern California
New Jersey
Dallas, Texas
Chicago, Illinois
Savannah Georgia

It doesn't mean that supply chain continuation would also have to be in those major hub areas... it just needs to cover the 4 cardinal directions I'd imagine.

allusion
The question is, have any of those Wal marts reopened?  tinybighuh
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-26-2017, 12:48 AM)allusion Wrote: I don't know much about the claims about the Walmart stuff myself...I too have watched some utube videos recently on them.    I do believe it is absolutely feasible for them to have contracts with Govt to create FEMA camps utilizing the Walmart buildings... and I don't necessarily believe it is for nefarious purposes.  However we all know there are pros and cons to mostly everything.  So if they were prepping Walmarts for Federal Emergency Management Agency camps... in the event of a localized event or a nationwide event... I'm not certain why we should be surprised. 

I live in an area that frequently has hurricanes and FEMA always comes in afterward to offer help/support. 

To me... it is 100 % plausible for non Govt buildings to be prepped for huge disasters and events.  If so its just all a part of the continuation of Govt & proactive emergency action planning...  If we take a look at historical events and look back at what went wrong during the aftermath of recent massive catastrophic events just here in the US...during the rescue and help efforts, we can clearly see there have been many weaknesses.  One big example would be Hurricance Katrina.

As far as the claim of underground boring of tunnels underneath the Walmarts... well... that too could be plausible ?  In the event of a major catastrophe under ground tunnels would be a viable solution to keep the supply chain operating smoothly in an emergency situation.  If the supply chain crumbles...we are in trouble.  No food, no water, no medicine will reach destinations that are breached if the supply chain stops, how would you ensure it continues ?

That is my thoughts on the claims and the matter, but I honestly do not know.  I have not done any investigating into it myself, I've only read material and claims made and watched the utube videos on the subject.  The topic does interest me so I casually follow it.

allusion

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood your post (highlighted by the sentences in green and red by me).
(07-26-2017, 04:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 12:48 AM)allusion Wrote: I don't know much about the claims about the Walmart stuff myself...I too have watched some utube videos recently on them.    I do believe it is absolutely feasible for them to have contracts with Govt to create FEMA camps utilizing the Walmart buildings... and I don't necessarily believe it is for nefarious purposes.  However we all know there are pros and cons to mostly everything.  So if they were prepping Walmarts for Federal Emergency Management Agency camps... in the event of a localized event or a nationwide event... I'm not certain why we should be surprised. 

allusion

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood your post (highlighted by the sentences in green and red by me).

Not sure what you are saying ?  That I referenced "we" ?   Yes "we" should all prepare on our own instead of waiting for a rescue from a FEMA operation if that is what your referring to ?  That way "we" won't be in a "trouble" situation.

allusion
             Private Language 
@"allusion"  I think you're right.
It's Best We All Prepare.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding @"allusion".  Just chalk it up to my weird brain processing.

I have too many things going on at once sometimes and I miss the point.   :smalleyeroll:
(07-27-2017, 12:26 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sorry for the misunderstanding @"allusion".  Just chalk it up to my weird brain processing.

I have too many things going on at once sometimes and I miss the point.   :smalleyeroll:
I'm Not Touching That Reply With A 50 Foot Insulated Pole!!!  minusculethinking
(07-27-2017, 12:26 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sorry for the misunderstanding @"allusion".  Just chalk it up to my weird brain processing.

No need for apology... maybe i misunderstood.  You can inquire any way you like...i was intrigued to figure out what you meant... :)

lol
             Private Language