Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff
Quote:Three brothers who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computers without permission.
Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.
Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.
Also among those whose computer systems may have been compromised is Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Florida Democrat who was previously the target of a disastrous email hack when she served as chairman of the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 campaign.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/#ixzz4YSriwppo
http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclus...z4YJT3liRJ
This is what happens when you live in an environment of flowering liberal trust
when a person who says something is deemed as naturally telling the truth.

For many these days, they believe spies announce who they are and drive fancy
cars. Whether this has been a deliberate indoctrination of the public or not, I'll
wager that more 'moles' will be discovered and eventually, these official departments
will come to realise that not all enemies wear black hats and look 'evil'

Just a suggestion.... get some grown-ups in the room.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Charge obumma with treason for hiring them ..... then give em all a nice public execution ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

And here I am like "our IT staff from RN infiltrated the government?"  tinyfunny tinybighuh
(02-13-2017, 06:47 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: And here I am like "our IT staff from RN infiltrated the government?"  tinyfunny tinybighuh

I fell for it at first too, DFC!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.