Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russia Considering Turning Over Edward Snowden as a "Gift" to President Trump
I don't know how true this is, given the source: NBC News. 

And, I don't know how you feel about this, but I, personally, will stand by Snowden.  I consider what he did in leaking how the American people are being spied on to be a patriot act, and he did it knowing he could be killed because he felt the American people had a right to know what our government was doing to us.

If you support Edward Snowden, you need to contact your two Senators, Congressman, and President Trump to let your voice be heard! 

But first, we need to find out if this is true.   tinywondering Snowden's lawyer doesn't know anything about this.

[Image: 160704-edward-snowden-denmark-1041a_eb61...20-320.jpg]
American whistleblower Edward Snowden is seen on a
screen as he delivers a speech during the Roskilde Festival
in Roskilde, Denmark, June 28 2016.
Mathias Loevgreen Bojesen / Scanpix Denmark via Reuters

Quote:U.S. intelligence has collected information that Russia is considering turning over Edward Snowden as a "gift" to President Donald Trump — who has called the NSA leaker a "spy" and a "traitor" who deserves to be executed.

That's according to a senior U.S. official who has analyzed a series of highly sensitive intelligence reports detailing Russian deliberations and who says a Snowden handover is one of various ploys to "curry favor" with Trump. A second source in the intelligence community confirms the intelligence about the Russian conversations and notes it has been gathered since the inauguration.

Snowden's ACLU lawyer, Ben Wizner, told NBC News they are unaware of any plans that would send him back to the United States.
"Team Snowden has received no such signals and has no new reason for concern," Wizner said.
Snowden responded to NBC's report on Twitter and said it shows that he did not work with the Russian government.
"Finally: irrefutable evidence that I never cooperated with Russian intel," Snowden said. "No country trades away spies, as the rest would fear they're next."

Watch the video on the Source Page.

What are your thoughts about Snowden?
Sorry Mystic Wander but Mr. G is Shaking his head No.
I agree, Secrets are Secrets and you sign Documents stating You'll take those Secrets To Your Grave.
We both Keep Secrets that'd make you Lose Sleep.

He know what he was getting into and he ignored our Nation's Trust, he broke our Laws and I can Guarantee you President Trump has no Forgiveness in his Heart for someone who willingly sold or gave away Secrets on National Security.
Not to mentioned Broke Our Laws.

If this story is true and We Suspect It Is. Why? Putin's people have not come out and Disputed It!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-11-2017, 09:17 PM)guohua Wrote: Sorry Mystic Wander but Mr. G is Shaking his head No.
I agree, Secrets are Secrets and you sign Documents stating You'll take those Secrets To Your Grave.
We both Keep Secrets that'd make you Lose Sleep.

He know what he was getting into and he ignored our Nation's Trust, he broke our Laws and I can Guarantee you President Trump has no Forgiveness in his Heart for someone who willingly sold or gave away Secrets on National Security.
Not to mentioned Broke Our Laws.

If this story is true and We Suspect It Is. Why? Putin's people have not come out and Disputed It!

But... but... if we didn't have whistle-blowers, look at all the things that never would have come out about child trafficking, Area 51, free energy, all the corruption in politics, and the Elite who really run things. 

We wouldn't have anything interesting to talk about on this board.   tinybighuh

How is Snowden really any different from those people?