Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Blue Pill.
All schools shut in Delhi over air pollution.

Five million children have been told to stay home as authorities react to a level of pollution
28 times higher than safe limits.

Quote:'Authorities have closed all the schools in the Indian city of Delhi after air pollution reached nearly 30 times
the recommended safe level. As many as five million youngsters will be ordered to stay home until Sunday
as the city's government attempts to tackle a blanket of smog...'
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2792]

(Please assume sarcasm)
So this will be about climate change...? The human-caused pollution that Al Gore reckons is causing the
polar bears to shrink and sea levels to rise. How can India be so ignorant in it's use of fossil fuels?
Surely the Paris Agreement meant something when India signed it...? Oh wait, there's the 'Flexibility Clause'

Quote:'...The US embassy website said that the concentration of PM 2.5 - a damaging particulate matter - topped
700 for a second day early on Wednesday, 28 times World Health Organisation safe level guidelines.

In some parts of New Delhi on Tuesday air quality was so poor that it was beyond the maximum reading of
999, a level equal to smoking 50 cigarettes a day...'

Good-Gosh! Maybe a meeting is needed to talk about this regular output of filth...? Maybe by signing something,
will make it go away? Twenty-eight times over an agreed limit doesn't indicate an attempt of India to develop
and train it's population into using windmills and solar energy.

Quote:'...Doctors called for the city's half marathon, due to take place on 19 November, to be called off to protect runners
and volunteers. Manish Sisodia, Delhi's deputy chief minister, tweeted: "Due to the deteriorating air quality in Delhi,
the health of children cannot be compromised...'

Yes, think of the chidren. This sudden accumulation of smog... well, the second day of it, has appeared from
somewhere and thank God that Delhi's residents don't use their cars everyday. Except... they do.

Quote:'..."We have ordered the closure of all the schools in Delhi until Sunday."
The Indian Medical Association described the situation as a public health emergency and demanded administrators
"curb this menace". The city, which has a population of 20 million, is said to be the world's most polluted, often
surpassing Beijing...'

Often -you say, that's weird. I thought the US were the 'bad boys' here for pulling out of the Accord?
Unless, your gripe with Trump saying no actually is about financing countries that we will eternally call 'developing'?

Quote:'...Last month, in expectation of worsening levels of smoke, shops were banned from selling fireworks for the Diwali
festival, which is traditionally celebrated with pyrotechnics.
Despite the ban, firecrackers set off to celebrate the festival of lights added to the toxic mix of pollution from diesel
engines, coal-fired power plants and industrial emissions...'

Bastards! It's as if these 'developing' countries don't appreciate the biased information warnings from the people
who flew into Paris to talk about the pollution concerns. The fumes from fireworks mingling with -what seems regular
clouds of vehicle pollution is certainly a burden. Can't India purchase some carbon-credits and then reopen the
schools?

Quote:'..Increasing the problem, many farmers burn stubble after the harvest in northern India, a practice that remains
common despite an official ban. Added to this, in autumn the cooling air and consequential descending moisture
trap pollutants near the ground...'

They don't give a rat's-ass about Mr. Gore's woes, do they?! Can't the folk of Delhi just concrete over the fields, park
the cars there, hold hands and sing something melodic? Oh wait, there's a country to run.
On the up-side, this article is offered as a straight-forward report without any mainstream commentary.
A breath of fresh air, I suppose.

Quote:'...The problem of smog persisted as Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, arrived in Delhi for a two-day
visit as part of a tour of South Asia and the Far East...'
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2793]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2794]
SOURCE:

FLEW IN...?! Flew in?! What the f*ck?! This is what the story is about?!
A member of a another country's royal family -who also invests in sustainable forestry management and is currently
lobbying to have such exempt practices included into the carbon-credit market... uses a A330 Airbus (for 727Sky!)
and adds to Delhi's pollution?!!

Another fine example of hypocritical, irresponsible journalism in the name of page-filling.
It's also an example of how much mainstream media is struggling with a condoned global-controlled narrative.
Al Gore must be p*ssing himself laughing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:British MEPs in line for €6m 'golden goodbye' when UK leaves EU.

'A senior EU source says Brussels will not pay for the "transition payments" and that the cost
will be added to the "Brexit bill"...'

That sentence doesn't makes a lot of sense in regards of the headline!

Quote:'...British Members of the European Parliament (MEPs), including leading Brexit campaigner Nigel Farage,
will be in line for a "golden goodbye" pay out of over €6m (£5.3m) when the UK leaves the EU, Sky News
has learnt...'

Will Sky News be naming the other recipients of the 'golden handshake'...? 

Quote:'...A senior European Union source has confirmed that these so-called "transition payments", in effect redundancy
money for MEPs when they stand down or lose their seats, will be paid to Britain's 73 MEPs.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2818]

Seventy-three British MEPs sit in the European Parliament
However the same source has said that Brussels will not pay for it and that it will in effect be added to the so-called
"Brexit bill" which Britain must pay...'

So the UK members won't be receiving the payment, then. This article is based on provacation via implied envy
and they wonder why Journalists are seen as slime-balls.

Quote:'...The scheme awards one month's salary for each year served as an MEP, up to a maximum of 24 months.
Senior figures who campaigned for the Leave campaign will be in line to receive substantial sums.

Nigel Farage, the former UKIP leader who remains a group leader in the European Parliament, is set to receive
around €169,000 (£150,000). Daniel Hannan, the Conservative MEP, will receive the same sum.
Other figures, including prominent Remain supporters who have served even longer, will be in line to receive the
maximum amount of over €200,000 (£176,000).

This excludes other benefits, including free private healthcare for themselves and family members in perpetuity and
generous pension allowances...'

The EU money at work for you. Maybe this is FEW Corbyn was ranting about?!! Oh wait, he's all for remaining in the
Mafia European Union.

Quote:'...There is no question of any impropriety - all members are legally entitled to the money - but some will doubtless find
the prospect of MEPs who voted to leave financially benefiting from Brexit a rum one - especially given that their
compensation will have to be paid directly by the British taxpayer, not by the EU. And indeed being paid out of a sum of
money - the Brexit bill - which many of them say should not even exist...'

'Legally' -as in those who are there to serve their individual countries and are the only ones who benefit, voted for it.
It states the UK will have to pay this compensation, so this is another 'silent' agreement that has nothing to do with
the EU parliament, then why fashion the story that way?

If the United Kingdom doesn't pay this stupidly-named 'divorce bill', then this MEP-individual payout was an agreement
set by the UK Government at the time of agreeing to enter The Common Market. If not and the 'golden handshake' came
later, there's the story.

This article is based on flimsy, not-yet-decided information!

Quote:'...MEPs have already experienced a substantial increase in their salary as it is paid in euros. With sterling's depreciation
since the referendum, MEPs' purchasing power has increased by over 10% since 2016.

Mr Farage is unrepentant about accepting the money.
When asked by Sky News if it was his intention to accept it, he replied: "After 18 years hard service I'd probably take it,"
but added: "But they won't give it to me."

Mr Farage said that he thought it highly likely that the EU would try to deny the payments and pensions owed to him and other
prominent Ukippers on account of their euroscepticism: "Given the nasty vindictive nature of these institutions I'd be very surprised
if I get what's due."...'

And there was a problem with a country wishing to leave this juvenile, spiteful system?!!
Nigel Farage once called the EU Parliament 'Mafia'... I wonder where he got that idea from?!

Quote:'...Richard Corbett, a long-standing Labour MEP who will also receive the money, says that is nonsense:
"He's entitled to it. There's no question of the EU saying some can have it and some can't. It's a typical Farage invention,
if I might 
say so."...'

Phew! For a second there, I thought we were dealing with a bunch of kids. Farage is lying then.

Quote:'...The case of MEPs' redundancy payments and pension rights is in some ways a microcosm of the arguments around whether
or not Britain does indeed sport liabilities to the EU.
Mr Farage says that the pensions of the 22,000 British people who have at some point worked for the EU are the one area he
sees there being a case for the UK paying some contribution.

If no deal is reached between the UK and the EU it is possible that MEPs might still be able to get the money, but they might have
to appeal to the European Court of Justice (ECJ) to get it. The irony of Mr Farage applying to that body isn't lost on the man himself:
"I don't think I'd do very well there," he jokes.

But some in Brussels are wondering whether or not the money will ever need to be paid at all...'

But-but, Mr. Corbett -the long-standing Labour MEP said that's nonesense. Remember...? you wrote it earlier.

Quote:'...As Mr Farage told me: "The argument some people are making around here lately is that if there is a transition period then there
needs to be a British MEP voice during that period, that they could be non-voting honourary members of the EU Parliament with
salaries but without voting rights and I've heard that from someone very close to Juncker himself."...''

Money for nothing -you mean, Mr. Farage...? And may the chicks are free?

Quote:'...There is a precedent for that: before the new countries of eastern Europe joined in 2004 they had observer MEPs to look after
their interests on the way in. The argument goes you could have the same for Britain on its way out...'

Ah, the 'legal' rule isn't a rule then. It's just part of the negotiations of exiting the EU that was never fully legally expounded on and
written into the self-styled law system of the EU. I see it now.

'...This isn't a view confined to the Brexiteers, alive to conspiracies and concerns about Brexit backsliding.
The arch-remainer Richard Corbett agreed with the idea and goes further, by pointing out that it will be the agreement reached
between the EU and UK which sets the date of departure and that during the transition it would make more sense for Britain to
remain a full member of the EU, perhaps two or three years after the official 2019 Article 50 countdown runs out...'

A mature view of a complicated scheme. However, it's bad optics for those who Mr. Corbett disagreed with regarding Brexit.
The public were never informed of the intricacies of a possible exit of the Europen Union because nobody in that group had
ever imagined it happening.
Planning... who needs it?!

Quote:'...That way the UK would retain its ability to shape the regulations and laws to which it would remain subject during any transition.
If that happened then Britain would take part in the next round of European elections scheduled for May 2019.
And if we did Mr Farage is certain about where he'll be: "I cannot think of anything I'd less like to do after 2019 for a couple of years.

"But if they really do fudge this and the British parliament betrays the will of the people and if effectively we don't Brexit before the
next set of European elections and we have to contest those elections I will be there in the front line contesting those elections and
I will give them, the establishment a result which they can't even bear to look at."...'

I'm not sure that the Journalist of this piece truly understands what he's hinted at in this last paragraph.
By leaving a worrying edge on his writing -for effect of course, it implies that if there's any reneging on the exit decision by the UK
Government, Nigel Farage will come out and do what he did during the Leave-Or-Stay election.

And as the public-styled leader of that decision, he could turn his thoughts to the higher goal of Prime Minister.
tinysurprised

Double post. The sign I'm getting old!
It's an oldie, but this video is an ideal example of what we're dealing with.

(11-12-2017, 10:50 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's an oldie, but this video is an ideal example of what we're dealing with.

ALL of MSM is scripted!   smallkillingpc
Quote:'Teflon Trump' has no mask to slip.

'The roiling, rolling scandal of sexual harassment might be about to claim another scalp.
Roy Moore, the gun totin' evangelical judge and current Republican Senate nominee for Alabama, has been
accused of sexually inappropriate behaviour with a 14-year-old girl when he was 32.
Moore has denied all the allegations, variously referring to them as fake, desperate and politically motivated.

Beyond the ongoing and vital revelations this story provides about the scale of a problem that appears to be
deeply rooted in our society, why does Roy Moore matter? Well, if the seat goes to the Democrats, as it well
could now, it may shape Donald Trump's presidency, flipping a reliably red seat blue, and reducing his legislative
clout in the Senate, where the balance of power is already making pushing though his agenda tricky.

But more broadly it is an abject lesson on the risks of exploiting a high or pure moral identity for political gain.

Anthony Weiner made the same mistake. His cloak was progressive, inclusive, big city values.
His fall was all the more spectacular for it.

The list goes on, here and in the UK.
Men of great standing, with a certain sense of themselves, in positions of power, influence or both, preaching one
thing and doing quite another. It struck me, in a rather oblique way, that Donald Trump will never suffer from this
affliction.

There have been so many revelations, often directly from him, about his conduct (remember "grab 'em by the p****"?),
that he is almost unassailable.
There is no mask to slip.

What most journalists thought were his biggest weaknesses have become his biggest strengths because he won anyway,
with all of it on display. He ignored all conventional wisdom, scripts and choreography to extraordinary effect - a disruptive
force, rough around the edges but authentic in a way few in that arena have ever been.

It's actually why people voted for him.
Trump and Moore couldn't be further apart.

It's what makes the President a much tougher opponent than Democrats ever imagined - a Teflon bruiser to whom
the normal rules don't apply. How to beat him in 2020? I'm willing to bet they're still scratching their heads...'
SOURCE:

Wow...! the writer is almost there!

There's an old tale that may assist this journalist in her realisation:

'Two donkeys meet at a hitching rail in a frontier town. One is the pet of a little girl, who rides it every day and feeds it carrots.
The other is a prospector’s donkey, loaded down with ore, equipment, and food.
This second donkey’s back is bent from the weight it has carried for years.
The first donkey looks at the second and says, “That’s quite a load you got there!” The second donkey says, “What load?”...'

We've been stuck in the same place for so long that for many of us, the standard public attitude of political figures is that they
are merely mouth-pieces for party-driven agendas. For those who make vast fortunes in dabbling in political nuance and
condescension, they have accepted this mantle and smile into the camera with the false assumption that nobody quite gets it.

The lazy media also accepted this situation for purposes of sound-bites and to assist in a narrative for those a particular news
outlet favours. When something tragic accurs, a well-dressed politician will be there to tell us it's bad.
As if the viewers/readers didn't know that.

The 'mask' is assumed as the norm and we move on. The lifestyles that politicans live are far above the majority of those they're
supposed to serve can have many benefits that to that same majority, may be dubious. Semi or straight-out illicit sex is not only
a welcomed weakness and a ideal news story, it's also a reason for some who crave the darker-side of carnel lust to actually
enter politics.

But it becomes 'okay'... expected and the public become desensitized.
However, not everyone falls for the trick and maybe the United States' current President saw that.

The cliche is: 'you get what you see' -when it comes to Trump and even though he might not fit into the accepted niches of corrupt
governance, many who cleave to decent public behavior and the rest who can only wish for it, know -or at least, recall the days
when the tattle that is now branded 'news' was never customary.
It probably did happen, but it was hidden because the perpetrators knew it was wrong.

The readers and viewers of mainstream media are the prospector's donkey and even though they don't mind the load, the
resigned sadness in their voices should be a clarion-call for Journalists that this cannot continue.
The politicians rate as low as the conduits they use to get their message out and electing Donald Trump to the White House
is an indicator that the public's toleration is running out.

Trump knows this. He's not Teflon, he was just ahead of the curve.
You know when you're concentrating on writing something and you recall there's a word that would be perfect to
explain what you mean, but you just can't remember it? It's a doozy... an ideal colloquial bullet to shoot down the
bumbling thoughts in one's head.

That's what is was like when I kept seeing an article reported in the mainstream media that just didn't make sense.
The timeline is here on a Sky article, but the general reporting on the ongoing incident leaves out pertinent parts
that may affect the chosen narrative.

The initial story was of an Iranian-British woman on holiday with her 22-month-old daughter in Iran, who after visiting
her parents, was arrested at the  Imam Khomeini Airport. This was early April, 2016.

The lady -Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe married to Richard Radcliffe, a City of London Accountant, has been accused
of spying against Iran and Nazanin was quickly tried in court and was sentenced to five years imprisonment.
The reason is quoted as 'unclear' in most news outlets, but as I said, this may be due to tainting a narrative.
The Iranian court judged that Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe was spying.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2835]

Now... November 2017,  the same mainstream narrative is being held. A British citizen has been unduly arrested for
nothing more than  visiting her parents in Iran and yet, the background may lend something for the reasons of her
imprisonment.

I'm not judging here, merely offering other information that's available on the internet.

This is from Wikipedia and with a neutral perception, the story becomes a tad more than just a cruel arrest of a parent
taking her child to see it's grand-parents.

Quote:'...Zaghari-Ratcliffe, a project manager with the Thomson Reuters Foundation, the Canadian news agency Thomson
Reuters' charitable arm, travelled to Iran on 17 March 2016 to visit her family for Nowruz (Persian New Year) with her
22-month-old daughter Gabriella.

On 3 April 2016, members of Iran's Revolutionary Guard arrested her at the Imam Khomeini Airport as she and daughter
were about to board a flight back to the UK. Her daughter's British passport was confiscated during the arrest, but later
returned, and the 3-year-old remains in Iran under the care of her maternal grandparents so she can visit her mother.

The exact reason for her arrest was initially unclear, though according to Amnesty International it is believed related to the
2014 imprisonment of several Iranian technology news website employees.

Zaghari-Ratcliffe used to work for the BBC Media Action international charitable project, (which sits in the BBC World Service
Group) which is linked to a BBC training course offered to Iranian journalists, some of who were convicted for participating in
the foreign training course in 2014.

Nazanin worked for BBC Media Action between February 2009 and October 2010, "in a junior capacity as a Training Assistant"
according the CEO of the Thomson Reuters Foundation, before moving to Thomson Reuters Foundation...'

The Mirror reports that Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe is an Aid worker, who works for the London-based charity Thomson Reuters
Foundation. A distinction that at a glance, would possibly make the reader think of giving out food, clothes and improving a
negative situation.

But when knowing that disciplined Middle-Eastern regimes are always wary of western Journalists and their influence, being
classed as an 'Aid Worker' seems a little underhanded of The Mirror if Mrs. Zaghari-Ratcliffe was connected in any way to
a company with 'BBC' or Reuters' in it's title.

Back at Wikipedia:
Quote:'...According to Yadollah Movahed, the head of the Justice Department in the Iranian city of Kerman, and as reported by
the Iranian news network Press TV, Nazanin was arrested "over her involvement in post-election riots that engulfed Tehran
and some other cities in 2009".

Movahed said Zaghari was among the suspects who "conducted activities against the security of the country by designing
websites and carrying out campaigns in the media” during 2009. According to Movahed, Nazanin was not arrested for activity
inside Iran or for activity during her 2017 holiday to Iran: “Some members of the group were outside Iran, including the suspect
Nazanin Zaghari”.

According to Press TV in June 2016 "The CGRI headquarters in Kerman province announced that Nazanin Zaghari had been
identified after a large intelligence operation. She was one of the liaison officers of networks hostile to Iran abroad.
According to this source, she was responsible for several missions, and conducted her criminal activities under the direction
of media and intelligence services of foreign governments."...'

Considering the mainstream media are leaning heavily on the idea that Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe was arrested for 'unclear'
reasons and is only an Aid Worker, that's quite a lot of information that a viewer of the BBC News would find valuable to ideally
individually weigh-up the situation.

Whatever Mrs. Zaghari-Ratcliffe was up to, will hopefully be revealed in the future and I hope a positive outcome takes place
for this family. But I would also hope that the MSM would be more forthcoming with relevant facts when offering it's customers
a story, instead of attempting to convince them of a favoured narrative. The reluctance to disclose her Jounalistic-orientated
background -in general, doesn't help the situation.
In my view.

Quote:'...Donald Trump’s access to the nuclear codes is “pretty damn scary”, a former US intelligence chief
has said, calling Trump’s rally in Arizona on Tuesday night “disturbing”.

James Clapper, director of national intelligence (DNI) for seven years under Barack Obama, questioned
the US president’s “fitness to be in this office” after his demagogic performance in Phoenix, and expressed
anxiety about Trump’s power to launch nuclear weapons without consulting Congress or any other official.

Once a president has verified his identity with a code kept constantly on his person or nearby, the military
chain of command has no power to block his launch orders...'
Blue Pill Page Six:

Yer've gotta love the bullshit, man... and with Christmas around the corner, I'd say Clapper and the biased rag
known as 'The Guardian' should put themselves forward for acting parts in the traditional art of pantomime.

The excerpt above is from an article copied into 'The Blue Pill' back in August of this year (2017) and relates
to another insult that mainstream media enjoys. I'm starting to come to the conclusion that with younger folk
not being interested in the traditional forms of news-gathering, these outlets have resorted to flinging any kind
of sh*t at the public's door in a desperate hope it'll stick.

So President Trump is a danger with his launch codes...?

Quote:General heading Strategic Command says illegal nuclear launch order can be refused.

'HALIFAX, Nova Scotia — The top officer at U.S. Strategic Command said Saturday an order from President
Donald Trump or any of his successors to launch nuclear weapons can be refused if that order is determined
to be illegal.

Air Force Gen. John Hyten, commander of Strategic Command, told a panel at the Halifax International Security
Forum on Saturday that he and Trump have had conversations about such a scenario and that he would tell Trump
he couldn't carry out an illegal strike.

"If it's illegal, guess what's going to happen. I'm going to say, 'Mr President, that's illegal.' And guess what he's going
to do? He's going to say, 'What would be legal?'" Hyten said.
"And we'll come up with options with a mix of capabilities to respond to whatever the situation is, and that's the way
it works."

In the event that Trump decided to launch a nuclear attack, Hyten would provide him with strike options that are legal.
The command would control nuclear forces in a war...'
NBC News:

Then is Clapper, ex-director of national intelligence a dickhead that didn't know the protocols, or was he just being
a little false during his speech in Phoenix? I guess the answer will be only borne out when he arrives on stage dressed
as the Wicked Step-mother in a Yuletide presentation of Cinderella.
Shhhhh! We can't allow the truth to be told!   mediumshhhh   And if you do, you will be banned!

[Image: NY-times-defends-joe-biden-pedo-678x381.jpg]

Quote:New York Times reporter has urged social media giants to censor and scrub all references to Joe Biden being a pedophile.

Nicole Perlroth, technology reporter at the NY Times, took to Twitter to slam the social media outlet for failing to ban evidence of Biden touching women and children inappropriately.

In her Tweet, the pedophile defender referred to the images as “alt-right fake news,” much to the anger and confusion of her followers who pointed out, en masse, that the video’s of Biden were self-incriminating.
[Image: IMG_20171119_021344-300x168.png]
It appears that this cybersecurity reporter for the NY Times has missed the bus when it comes to the disturbing images of the insanely creepy former vice president groping, whispering to, trying to kiss, and otherwise making women and children incredibly uncomfortable.

This “meme” as Perlroth called it, is neither alt-right fake news nor new.
Smashing her partisan slant on the issue, the Free Thought Project has reported on this instance before, just like we have reported on Republican president George H.W. Bush and his propensity to grope women and underage girls.
In fact, the inappropriate sexual behavior in Washington D.C. has become so rampant that it is now costing taxpayers millions of dollars in hush money.

As TFTP reported this week, a congresswoman has come forward and claimed that the U.S. House of Representatives alone has spent $15 million in taxpayer funds to settle sexual misconduct lawsuits of politicians in the last decade.
The claim was made by Rep. Jackie Speier, a Democrat from California, during an interview on Meet the Press Daily with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd. When asked about the process sexual assault victims currently have to go through, Speier noted that they have to start by promising to stay silent.

“We really need to reform the entire Office of Compliance process,” Speier said. “Right now it takes about 90 days for you to file a complaint, and before actually going through the mediation, you have to sign a non-disclosure agreement and then you are not represented by counsel, but the harasser is represented by the House of Representatives general counsel.”
The congresswoman, who is a member of the House Intel Committee, then added that the sum of those taxpayer-funded settlements is not small, and has been building up over the last decade.

“We do know there is about $15 million that has been paid out by the House on behalf of harassers in the last ten to 15 years,” she said.
Could some of this money have gone to silence the myriad of women and children seen in the video below after Joe Biden creepily molested them in front of the world? Indeed, it could have.

As the Gateway Pundit reported, a former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that,  “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.”T he annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.
To discount the rampant abuse in Washington D.C. in some ploy to paint your political opponents as creators of fake news is irresponsible, to say the least.

Just this Thursday, New Jersey Democratic Senator Bob Menendez—who was accused of hiring child prostitutes—had his federal corruption trial end in deadlock. Meanwhile, the media completely ignored it.

The media’s attempt to cover for and hush the alleged crimes of D.C.’s elite is so overt, as TFTP reported, is was witnessed on a recent episode of C-SPAN’s Washington Journal, on which Washington Times reporter Stephan Dinan and host Pedro Echevarria were discussing President Trump’s Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity. But when a caller brought up pedophilia and dropped a few names, Echevarria cut him off and refused to address the caller’s concerns.

In April of last year, Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the House who is an admitted child rapist, was sentenced to 15 months in prison after he was caught paying his victims to keep quiet. However, he was released in July — two months before finishing his already insultingly lenient sentence. Media silence.

As more and more of these politically elite predators get exposed, we can expect to see calls for censorship increase. Perlroth would do well to consider the above facts before being part of the problem as sunlight is the best disinfectant.
Below is a compilation former Vice President Joe Biden creepily fondling, smelling, and whispering to children and women.
Video Player

Click on the title above to hear the media player.
Anyone remember this...

This is what colleges and universities will become if people like Lindsay Shepherd are stifled in their
teaching abilities.

Quote:Teaching assistant Shepherd was accused of creating a ‘toxic climate’ at the university by screening
a televised debate discussing gender-neutral pronouns

'During a seminar with first-year communications students, Wilfrid Laurier University teaching assistant
Lindsay Shepherd screened a TVOntario debate to illustrate the sometimes-controversial politics of
grammar.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2857]
Lindsay Shepherd.

The video, an episode of The Agenda with Steve Paikin, included University of Toronto professor Jordan
Peterson presenting his case against the use of non-gendered pronouns. It also included panellists taking
the opposite viewpoint.

Nevertheless, after an anonymous student complained, Shepherd found herself reprimanded for violating
the school’s Gendered and Sexual Violence policy. In a subsequent meeting with university officials, she
was accused of creating a “toxic” and “problematic” environment that constituted violence against
transgendered students.
She was also falsely told that she had broken the law.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2856]
Nathan Rambukkana, Assistant Professor, Communication
Studies, WLU. Credit: Wilfrid Laurier University

Shepherd recorded the meeting. Audio and selected transcripts are below. The voices are of Shepherd,
her supervising professor Nathan Rambukkana, another professor, Herbert Pimlott, as well as Adria Joel,
manager of Gendered Violence Prevention and Support at the school.

00:00:56 “SO YOU WEREN’T, LIKE, ONE OF JORDAN PETERSON’S STUDENTS?”

Shepherd: Obviously this person (the complainant) who had an issue did not express it to me,
they just went straight to whoever, I don’t know what really happened.

Rambukkana: Just for some additional context so, you came from U of T is that right?

Shepherd: No, SFU.

Rambukkana: From SFU, okay. So you weren’t, like, one of Jordan Peterson’s students?

The meeting had just begun when Shepherd received this oblique accusation that she might be a protégé
or supporter Peterson. Later in the meeting, Pimlott will expound on how people like Peterson live in a fantasy
world of false conspiracies.

However, it should be noted that upon encountering a teaching assistant who had mentioned an unpopular idea,
one of Laurier’s first assumptions was that she was somehow an agent of those ideas. Several times during the
meeting, Shepherd will reiterate that her beliefs about gender had no bearing on her decision to screen the video.

“I disagree with Jordan Peterson, but you people seem to think I’m pro-Jordan Peterson,” she says at one point.

00:03:10 “THESE ARGUMENTS ARE COUNTER TO THE CANADIAN HUMAN RIGHTS CODE”

Nathan Rambukkana, Assistant Professor, Communication Studies, WLU. Credit: Wilfrid Laurier University
Rambukkana: …[Peterson] lectures about critiquing feminism, critiquing trans rights —

Shepherd: I’m familiar. I follow him. But can you shield people from those ideas? Am I supposed to comfort them
and make sure that they are insulated away from this? Like, is that what the point of this is?
Because to me, that is so against what a university is about. So against it. I was not taking sides.
I was presenting both arguments.

Rambukkana: So the thing about this is, if you’re presenting something like this, you have to think about the kind
of teaching climate that you’re creating. And this is actually, these arguments are counter to the Canadian Human
Rights Code.

Even since … C-16, ever since this passed, it is discriminatory to be targeting someone due to their gender identity
or gender expression.

By C-16, Rambukkana is referring to a recently passed federal bill that prohibits discrimination based on gender
identity or expression.

His read of it is dead wrong; it’s obviously not a violation of C-16 to screen a TVOntario program at a university.
For one thing, the bill only applies to federally-regulated industries, which does not include universities.
Even if it did, legal experts contacted by the National Post were extremely dubious that Shepherd’s actions
constituted anything remotely resembling discrimination.

00:04:22 “IT HAS CREATED A TOXIC CLIMATE FOR SOME OF THE STUDENTS” 

Shepherd: Like I said, it was in the spirit of debate.

Rambukkana: Okay, “in the spirit of the debate” is slightly different than ‘this is a problematic idea that we might
want to unpack.’

Shepherd: But that’s taking sides.

Rambukkana: Yes.

Shepherd: It’s taking sides for me to be like “oh, look at this guy, like everything that comes out of his mouth is B.S.
but we’re going to watch anyway.”

Rambukkana: I understand the position that you’re coming from and your positionality, but the reality is that it has
created a toxic climate for some of the students, you know, it’s great —

Shepherd: How many? Who? How many? One?

Rambukkana: May I speak?

Shepherd: I have no concept of how many people complained, what their complaint was, you haven’t shown me the
complaint.

Rambukkana: I understand that this is upsetting, but also confidentiality matters.

Shepherd: The number of people is confidential?

According to Shepherd, the seminar actually went pretty well; students considered the video, and soon got to discussing
the use of gender neutral terms such as “they” instead of “him” or “her.”

As Shepherd explained at the opening of her meeting with supervising professors, “there were people of all opinions.”
Whoever took offence, she noted, did not approach her directly or even raise their concerns in class before filing a
gendered violence complaint with university officials.

00:05:58 “… creates an unsafe learning environment for students.”

Rambukkana: Do you see how this is something that is not intellectually neutral, that is kind of “up for debate,” I mean
this is the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Shepherd: But it is up for debate.

Rambukkana: You’re perfectly welcome to your own opinion, but when you’re bringing it into the context of the classroom
that can become problematic, and that can become something that is, that creates an unsafe learning environment for
students.

Shepherd: But when they leave the university they’re going to be exposed to these ideas, so I don’t see how I’m doing a
disservice to the class by exposing them to ideas that are really out there.
And I’m sorry I’m crying, I’m stressed out because this to me is so wrong, so wrong.

Joel: Can I mention the … Gendered and Sexual Violence Policy?

Once again, Rambukkana accuses Shepherd of breaking the law.
But as with C-16, there is nothing in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms that prohibits what Shepherd did.
The Charter says the exact opposite, in fact; one of the document’s four “fundamental freedoms” is the “freedom of thought,
belief, opinion and expression.”

If someone ever launched a legal case against Shepherd, the Charter would be the document most likely to protect her from
prosecution.

00:07:28 ALL PERSPECTIVES ARE NOT VALID.

Shepherd: What I have a problem with is, I didn’t target anybody. Who did I target?

Joel: Trans folks.

Shepherd: By telling them ideas that are really out there? Telling them that? By telling them? Really?

Rambukkana: It’s not just telling them. In legitimizing this as a valid perspective—

Shepherd: In a university all perspectives are valid.

Rambukkana: That’s not necessarily true, Lindsay.

The tug-of-war between Shepherd and her supervising professor basically boiled down to single point.
Shepherd argued the case that ideas, however controversial, deserve mention in the classroom.

Rambukkana, however, held fast to the notion that some ideas are “problematic” and cannot be raised without being
clearly labeled as such. In this, arguing against gender-neutral pronouns was compared to banning women’s suffrage
or claiming that cigarettes or harmless.

Using a rhetorical tactic typically more at home on Reddit forums, Rambukkana and Pimlott would also thrice use the
example of Nazi Germany. “This is like neutrally playing a speech by Hitler,” Rambukkana said at one point.

00:17:19 “THE NAZIS ACTUALLY USED … ISSUES AROUND THE FREE SPEECH IDEA.” 

Dr. Herbert Pimlott, Associate Professor Communication Studies, WLU. Credit: Wilfrid Laurier University
Pimlott: I would find it problematic if my tutorial leaders were representing positions that didn’t have any substantial
academic credibility to that evidence.

Shepherd: But he’s still a public figure … this was on a TV show. He’s still a public figure.

Pimlott: He’s a public figure, and a lot of people there like (American white supremacist) Richard Spencer of, I don’t like
calling them alt-right, it gives them too much legitimacy, but Richard Spencer, right?

The Nazis actually used, this is a historic—issues around the free speech idea in the 1920s in Weimar Germany as an
issue around which which is what they’re using now. We know that someone like Richard Spencer is using theories and
ideas that don’t have any academic credibility.

He’s a public figure. But in terms of, if we introduce someone, we give them greater credibility in a certain condition.
I agree that there are public figures out there that bring people, uh, bring hatred, target groups and if you look at statistically
the degree of suicide attempts of trans people, young people, it’s the highest of any group in society.

And, you know, it’s, you go through — Indigenous people — and so on. There are things that don’t have academic credibility
and I just don’t think—I personally think I have some problems, I have no problems with the fact that these things are out there
and people are going to engage them but we have to think of the atmosphere that we also create for the learning process.

It’s worth reiterating that this whole debacle happened within Wilfrid Laurier University’s communications department.
The program’s whole job is to teach students how to legibly convey ideas.

Despite this, the rambling semi-coherent answer above is quite typical of the other 43 minutes of the recording.
Pimlott’s mention of “academic credibility” is notable. It’s not like the group is discussing an issue like climate change or
evolution, in which there’s a pretty clear scientific consensus on the truth.

They’re discussing language, and Laurier appears to be telling Shepherd to ignore the language ideas of any “public figure”
who doesn’t have appropriate academic credentials. Such a broad definition could presumably include anyone from William
Shakespeare to J.K. Rowling. 

00:22:06 YOUR NEUTRALITY IS “KIND OF THE PROBLEM”

Rambukkana: Do you understand how what happened was contrary to, sorry Adria, what was the policy?

Joel: Gendered and Sexual Violence.

Rambukkana: -Gendered and Sexual Violence Policy. Do you understand how-

Shepherd: Sorry, what did I violate in that policy.

Joel: Um, so, gender-based violence, transphobia, in that policy. Causing harm, um, to trans students by, uh,
bringing their identity as invalid. Their pronouns as invalid -potentially invalid.

Shepherd: So I caused harm?

Joel: -which is, under the Ontario Human Rights Code a protected thing so something that Laurier holds as a value.

Shepherd: Ok, so by proxy me showing a YouTube video I’m transphobic and I caused harm and violence?
So be it. I can’t do anything to control that.

Rambukkana: Ok, so that’s not something that you have an issue with? The fact that that happened?
Are you sorry that it happened?

Shepherd: I know in my heart, and I expressed to the class, that I’m not transphobic and if any of them -again,
I don’t know what they said  -but I don’t think I gave away any kind of political position of mine.
I remained very neutral, and uh -

Rambukkana: —that’s kind of the problem.

Unlike with C-16 and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, it is much more believable that Shepherd actually did
violate the schools’ Gendered and Sexual Violence Policy.
The document is quite broad, and defines gendered violence as “an act or actions that reinforce gender inequalities
resulting in physical, sexual, emotional, economic or mental harm.”

The policy further stipulates that the“violence” can take the form of graffiti or text messages.
Under these parameters, a YouTube video that made a student feel uncomfortable would seem to amply qualify.

00:25:16 STUDENTS DON’T HAVE THE “CRITICAL TOOLKIT” TO UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS

Rambukkana: These are very young students, and something of that nature is not appropriate to that age of student,
because they don’t have …

Shepherd: 18?

Shepherd: They’re adults.

Rambukkana: Yes, but they’re very young adults. they don’t have the critical toolkit to be able to pick it apart yet.
This is one of the things we’re teaching them, so this is why it becomes something that has to be done with a
bit more care.

This is a theme that Pimlott takes up later in the recording; that Wilfrid Laurier University is bringing in young naïfs
from a prejudice-filled society who aren’t yet ready to handle complex ideas without proper training.

He said it takes a while to properly challenge “the faith-based, family and other types of structures in society that
they’ve been inculcated with for years.” The meeting concludes, by the way, with a note that Shepherd must now
run her seminar notes past Rambukkana and obtain specific approval for any future media she intends to show.

“I’ll ask you not to play any more Jordan Peterson videos, or anything of the like,” Rambukkana said...'
SOURCE:

If I may... take yer' goddam country back!

Below derives from a private discussions Armonica_Templar and myself had regarding the manner we
carry ourselves in life and the disingenuous perception that many media outlets portray to the public.

I may have mentioned this before -and only because I was there to witness it, do I mention it again.
I worked for a newspaper for almost thirty years and hopefully through my willingness to help others,
the job changed from physical labour-orientated tasks to a computer-related one.

When the time came that the company was struggling to keep it's head above water, I and others in
my department knew our heads would be on the proverbial chopping block. I was the last one out of
the pre-production department and my final duty was to train a Sub-Editor in the art of photographic
manipulation and enhancement.

Warning the chap that he was now drinking from a poisoned chalice, he assured me that when it came
to redundancies, senior-Journalists were excempt from the scythe and the functions he was taking over
from myself would have no impact.
They let him go a year later.

What I'm getting at is the ignorance of a self-created class. A position in society that identifies itself as
above others merely because of their employment. Due to today's technology, traditional Journalism has
waned and now flounders between entertainment through word-play and a microphone to push a chosen
narrative.

This isn't new of course, but through their arrogance of believing they have a higher-caliber than their
viewers and readers, many veins of this profession are now seeing the reality of what they'd been writing
about outside of their self-relevant cocoon. The Emperor -for many of the public, is showing his nakedness.

But even as the band put away their instruments on the Titanic and prepare to jump overboard with the
rest of the passengers, there's always time for a gripe in order to purvey the damage done to their kind.

Journalists are not liking the idea that they now fall under the heading of 'employees' and are accountable
in the same manner the unwashed are. The latest President of The United States has called them out and
it seems, his 'Fake News' vociferations have peeled back the layers of pretension and shown the unwilling
world that just because you work in the media, it doesn't give you a pass on transgressions.

In liberal circles, I believe the cry is "How Dare You?!"

Quote:Ousted for sexual misconduct, stars leave trail of unemployed in their wake.

'As multiple high-profile men have seen their careers and projects unexpectedly end after
allegations of sexual misconduct by female colleagues, they aren't the only ones paying a
price  -their staffs are also suffering as a result of their actions.

Earlier this week, Charlie Rose addressed his staff of 18 to tell them that PBS would no longer
distribute “Charlie Rose” to its stations. The series -which has run since 1991 and is owned by
the TV journalist -was abruptly canceled after a Washington Post article reported on shocking
accusations made by eight women who had worked on his show.

The women's allegations include Rose walking around naked in front of them, making lewd phone
calls and groping them. Rose apologized for his actions.
The show is no longer rebroadcast on Bloomberg TV, which had shared ad revenue on the show,
the company said on Tuesday.

“Charlie is going to do everything he can to help the young people get placed," Dick Beattie, Rose’s
friend and lawyer, told NBC News, "and he’s going to talk to Bloomberg and others to see if he can’t
help them.”

PBS has been providing stations with programming, including repeat episodes of other PBS shows,
while the network works to decide what will replace it. “A long-term replacement for the program has
not been determined,” a spokesperson said.

Bloomberg is airing the show “Daybreak Asia” in place of "Charlie Rose." Meanwhile, CBS News
also fired Rose from his anchor chair on “This Morning" and is reportedly on the search for a
replacement.
There are already public discussions about selecting a woman to replace Rose and his show.

Meanwhile, a host of books, film and TV projects have cratered since The New York Times opened
the floodgates in October with reporting on sexual assault accusations against film producer Harvey
Weinstein.

At the Weinstein Co., employees are operating under extremely difficult circumstances.
Rose McGowan accused Weinstein, the former co-chairman of the company, of raping her, and a
string of high-profile actresses including Lupita Nyong’o and Gwyneth Paltrow have all alleged
harrowing experiences with the producer.
Weinstein has denied all allegations that he engaged in nonconsensual sex with women.

All the while, projects associated with the Weinstein Company have suffered as a result:
Amazon Studios ended a TV project from David O. Russell, according to The Los Angeles
Times, and Apple Music canceled a series about Elvis, according to a Deadline report.

One example of a Weinstein Company business partner sticking with the company is A&E’s
Lifetime network, which continues to air the fashion show “Project Runway.”
The Weinstein Company, along with Bunim/Murray Productions and Full Picture Entertainment,
produce the series, now in its 16th season.

“We wouldn’t cancel the show," A&E Networks spokesman, Michael Feeney, said. "We didn’t
want 200 people’s jobs to be impacted because of a passing producer’s wrongdoing.”

NBC News ended its relationship with contributor Mark Halperin after multiple reports emerged
that he'd sexually harassed women while working at ABC News.
Halperin apologized for his past actions.

Nonetheless, his projects with HBO and Showtime were suspended, along with plans for a book
from Penguin Press. When it was scrapped, HBO’s adaptation of his book “Game Change” already
had actor Tom Hanks and director Jay Roach attached.
Showtime also ended Halperin's role in the political documentary series "The Circus."

Netflix said it suspended production on the political drama “House of Cards” after its star Kevin Spacey
was accused of aggressively touching young men. Spacey said he did not recall an incident alleged by
actor Anthony Rapp.

"But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been
deeply inappropriate drunken behavior," Spacey said, in part, in a statement.

A New York Daily News article reported that ending the show, which films in Baltimore, would take
away thousands of jobs.

Lawyer Gloria Allred, who has represented accusers alleging sexual misconduct, said that companies
should account for the effect such allegations and firings have on other employees, but “sometimes
employers are not as sensitive as they could be to the negative impact on the other employees.”

“If allegations are proven, a wrongdoer should suffer serious consequences, but those consequences
should not be borne by the employees of the alleged wrongdoer," Allred told NBC News.
"They are innocent bystanders who having nothing to do with the harassment.”...'
NBC News:
Maybe one day, we'll understand who assists the Pharmacy in distributing the fabled Blue Pill.
For money.

Quote:MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' hosts caught faking post-Thanksgiving banter they taped earlier.

'MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” tried to fool viewers into thinking Friday’s pre-taped show was live
and host Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski even discussed their Thanksgiving meals
–even though the holiday hadn’t occurred yet when they taped the show.

Brzezinski opened the show by saying, “Day after Thanksgiving… I’m stuffed,” while
Scarborough nervously laughed as if he knew the engaged-to-be-married co-hosts
were being dishonest. The opening to the show is still available on MSNBC’s website.  

The move, which TV insiders consider disrespectful to viewers, specifically because the
network tried to create a deceit that high-paid morning show stars would come to work
in the early morning hours following a national holiday.

The Washington Post reported that the show was taped on Wednesday.
An MSNBC spokesperson declined comment when reached by Fox News.

The second segment of Friday’s “Morning Joe” brought the fraudulence to another level,
when Brzezinski joked that she forgot to remove the guts from the turkey before cooking
it and that it was still a little frozen when she served it.

“Joe didn’t notice. He ate the bag,” Willie Geist said.
Scarborough, still giggling, fired back, “It was good… the game last night made up for it.”

The show did not feature a disclaimer that it was pre-taped and the only noticeable difference
to a normal, live version of the show is the disappearance of a subtle “live” graphic that is typically
present.

The scam continued throughout the remainder of the show when the hosts asked guests, such
as MSNBC contributor Rick Tyler, about their Thanksgiving holidays.

The Washington Post noticed the deception when a regular “Morning Joe” viewer contacted
the paper, reportedly asking if MSNBC was airing “fake news.”
The Post said the viewer was shocked to see Scarborough and Brzezinski appearing in studio
on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

“I was quite flabbergasted by the way they were so deceptive about this ...especially when they
are always so quick to castigate lying [or] deception they attribute to others,” the tipster told the Post.

The show obviously failed to mention any news that occurred after it taped on Wednesday, such as
the deadly terrorist attack at a mosque in Egypt that killed more than 300 people.
However, the network’s chyron and news ticker were updated with events that were actually
occurring in real time.

An anonymous MSNBC executive talked to the Post about the situation, but essentially brushed it off.

“Would it have helped if there was a disclaimer? Maybe. But that’s not typically done,” the executive
said. “There was no intention to trick viewers.”

Meanwhile, MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” has had a bizarre relationship with President Trump for years.
Trump used to be friendly with Scarborough and Brzezinski and the show took him serious when the
rest of the media thought he was a political afterthought early in his campaign.

The co-hosts were even accused of lobbing softball questions during an MSNBC town hall event.
However, Scarborough and Brzezinski eventually turned on Trump and have been openly critical of
the president on a daily basis –which has resulted in heated Twitter exchanges between the former
friends.

Many insiders believe Scarborough turned on Trump because of personal reasons or simply to lift
the show’s ratings.

This isn’t the first time a mainstream media program has been caught deceiving viewers.
Back in 1994, ABC News correspondent Cokie Roberts was reprimanded by the network for faking
a shot and NBC’s Michelle Kosinkski tried to fool viewers by reporting from a flood zone via canoe
–but her cover was blown when pedestrians walked through the live shot and revealed the water
was only inches high...'
SOURCE:
It's often said that 'Haters Are Gonna Hate' and when it comes to anything ratings-worthy,
the mainstream media are there with their fake news.

Quote:Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

'Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump’s biggest lender, is forced to submit documents after special prosecutor issues subpoena

Donald Trump’s banking information has formally been turned over to Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor who is investigating
whether the president’s campaign conspired with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential election.

Deutsche Bank, the German bank that serves as Trump’s biggest lender, was forced to submit documents about its client
relationship with the president and some of his family members, who are also Deutsche clients, after Mueller issued the bank
with a subpoena for information, according to media reports.
The news was first reported by Handelsblatt, the German newspaper.

The revelation makes it clear that Mueller and his team are investigating the president’s finances.
Trump’s son-in-law and White House adviser, Jared Kushner, is also a client.

Deutsche Bank declined to comment, but told Bloomberg in a statement that it always cooperated with investigating authorities.
Jay Sekulow, a lawyer for Trump, denied the report, telling Reuters:

“No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources.”

Deutsche Bank declined to comment on Sekulow’s statement. But Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House intelligence
committee, which is investigating the Trump campaign, said Mueller’s reported subpoena of Deutsche Bank “would be a very
significant development”.

“If Russia laundered money through the Trump Organization, it would be far more compromising than any salacious video and
could be used as leverage against Donald Trump and his associates and family,” Schiff said in a statement.
He was referring to a private investigator’s unsubstantiated allegation that the Kremlin had video proof of the president’s
involvement in a salacious sex act.

Schiff also noted that the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr, has stated in the past that the Trump Organization received
substantial funding from Russia and that there have been “credible allegations” that Russians have used the company
to buy Trump properties for the purpose of money laundering.

Legal experts who are following the investigation said it showed Mueller was “following the money” in his search for possible
links between the presidential campaign and the Kremlin. It also indicated that any investigation into Trump personally may
not be limited to the question of whether or not the president sought to obstruct justice when he fired the former FBI chief
James Comey.

Instead, said Ryan Goodman, a New York law professor and former Pentagon counsel, it showed that Mueller was possibly
examining whether the president could be compromised by Russian interests.
“Deutsche Bank relates to the Russia collusion investigation,” Goodman said.

He pointed to the bank’s known relationships with Russian oligarchs and its previous dealings in Moscow among reasons
why Mueller would be interested in having access to Trump’s bank accounts. The president was in the past loaned about
$300m by the bank.
His indebtedness, Goodman said, means that Mueller will want to examine if there are any connections between Russia
and the president’s financial vulnerabilities.

Trump has consistently denied any collusion between his campaign and Russia and has stated that he did not have any
business dealings in Russia. Since then, news has emerged that the Trump Organization sold a significant number of its
properties to Russian clients and explored opening a hotel in Moscow, though the plan never came to fruition.

The president has repeatedly criticised the Mueller investigation and this weekend alleged that the FBI’s reputation was
“in tatters”. The attack followed the guilty plea of Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, who is cooperating
with federal investigators.

Mueller’s investigators have, according to previous media reports, examined Russian purchases of Trump-owned apartments,
the president’s involvement with Russian associates in a development in SoHo, New York, and the president’s 2008 sale of
his Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch, Dmitry Rybolovlev.

News of the subpoena was not unexpected. The Guardian reported in July that executives at the bank were anticipating they
would receive a formal demand for the president’s banking records and had already established informal contacts with Mueller’s
investigators.

The development nevertheless represents a significant blow to the president.
Deutsche Bank has for months been the subject of intense scrutiny –especially by Democrats on Capitol Hill –because of its
dealings with the president and its history of banking violations, including its dealings in Russia.
The $300m in loans, some of which may have been restructured, were extended to Trump before he became president.

He has four large mortgages, all issued by Deutsche’s private bank. The loans are guaranteed against the president’s properties:
a deluxe hotel in Washington DC’s Old Post Office building, just around the corner from the White House; his Chicago tower
hotel; and the Trump National Doral Miami resort.

The Guardian reported in February that the bank had launched a review of Trump’s account earlier this year to gauge whether
there were any connections to Russia and had not discovered anything suspicious.
Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter and adviser in the White House and Kushner’s mother, Seryl Stadtmauer, are also clients
of Deutsche Bank.

Deutsche Bank has been the only financial institution willing to lend Trump significant sums since the 1990s, a period in which
other Wall Street banks turned off the tap after Trump’s companies declared bankruptcy.

The German bank sued Trump in November 2008 after he failed to repay a $40m debt on a $640m real estate loan.
Trump countersued and the matter was eventually settled in 2010. Trump then began doing business with Deutsche’s private
banking business, which extended new loans despite the bank’s history of litigation with the onetime real estate tycoon.

The special counsel’s office declined to comment.
SOURCE: (From Wednesday)

However, AFTER checking their so-called sources, it seems that the story is a little different.

Quote:'...A person close to the bank told the Guardian that Deutsche Bank received a subpoena for documents several weeks ago
but that the subpoena did not directly target Trump. Bloomberg and other media outlets said the subpoena related to people
who were “affiliated” with the president.

News outlets had reported on Tuesday that the subpoena specifically targeted Trump and his family, and that Deutsche Bank
–which is Trump’s biggest lender – had begun to comply with the request.

Several of those news outlets changed their stories on Wednesday, and said the subpoena targeted people who had links to
the president...'
SOURCE: (From Thursday)

There were no subpoenas and this waters down the 'Never-Trump' narrative of him fleeing investigator's search.
Damn... why couldn't Trump be African or a woman...? We wouldn't have to put up with this tripe everyday.

Instead, we have to endure headlines that I'm sure MSM would want to be:

'Trump starts Californian wild fires...'
'Man pulls over to save rabbit from California wildfire, Trump would've thrown it back...'
'Escaped Record-breaking Florida python Might Belong To Trump...'
'Conyer's son not arrested for alleged domestic abuse, Trump hates him...'
'Obama walked on water...'
'Volkswagen manager jailed for 7 years in diesel scam. Trump likes VW logo'
'Hillary blames Trump for her losing the election. Having more votes is wrong...'
@"BIAD"  You're Absolutely Correct.
They Hate The Man For Caring About America.
MAGA
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Instead, we have to endure headlines that I'm sure MSM would want to be:

'Trump starts Californian wild fires...'
'Man pulls over to save rabbit from California wildfire, Trump would've thrown it back...'
'Escaped Record-breaking Florida python Might Belong To Trump...'
'Conyer's son not arrested for alleged domestic abuse, Trump hates him...'
'Obama walked on water...'
'Volkswagen manager jailed for 7 years in diesel scam. Trump likes VW logo'
'Hillary blames Trump for her losing the election. Having more votes is wrong...'

tinylaughing They're just about there now.  Idiots!
Like sharks in a feeding frenzy they came and the chum bobbed on the water, all juicy and red.
Problematic... even if he's guilty.

Quote:Roy Moore accuser admits altering yearbook entry.

'The woman who showed her high school yearbook bearing Roy Moore’s signature as evidence
that he knew her admitted Friday that she wrote notes on the page herself while still insisting that
his John Hancock was legit.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2925]
Beverly Young Nelson

Beverly Young Nelson, the ex-waitress who charged that Moore groped her when she was 16 and
he was in his 30s, told ABC News that she added the date and location of when and where he signed it.

Her notes say “12-22-77” and “Olde Hickory House,” the restaurant where Nelson worked and where
she said the GOP Alabama Senate candidate was at that time a frequent customer.
At her original news conference on Nov. 13, Nelson said Moore signed the yearbook but she didn’t
mention the notes she added.

Nelson will hold a news conference Friday at which her lawyer, Gloria Allred, said expert evidence would
be presented that it was Moore’s signature. “We’re going to present evidence that we think is important
on the issue whether Roy Moore signed the yearbook,” Allred told ABC News.

Moore has denied all of the allegations against him, and claims the entire passage in the yearbook is a
forgery...'
SOURCE:

Unless... it's just click-bait to improve the interview!

Quote:Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland 'pay slave wages of less than £5 per hour for 12-hour shifts
to illegal workers'

*Contractors at London Christmas fair pay staff £4.54 [$6.08] an hour, according to probe
*They hire workers illegally with only basic English tests to pass to secure jobs
*Minimum wage for over-25s is £7.50 an hour while London Living Wage is £10.20
*Winter Wonderland has vowed to investigate after claims came to light  

'Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland pays its staff less than £5 an hour to work 12-hour shifts,
sometimes employing workers illegally, it has been claimed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2926]

The Christmas fair takes on staff without the proper employment documents, security checks
or training, according to an undercover probe. Taking over London's Hyde Park for six weeks
every festive season, the attraction sees over three million visitors every year.

But behind the scenes, stallholders and other staff are being paid £300 [$401.72] for a 60-hour
week, 
with three hours unpaid training and cleaning factored in respectively, according to The Sun.

According to the newspaper, Manning's Organisation, one of the UK's largest carnival firms,
is paying just £4.54 an hour for people to sell food and drink at the event.
Staff are often forced to work 12-hour days, with just 15-minute breaks - or even none at all. 

The national minimum wage for employees 25 and over is £7.50 an hour, while the London
Living Wage is £10.20 an hour.

It has also been claimed Winter Wonderland is hiring people illegally, with just a basic English
test to pass in order to get a job. On its website, job adverts read: 'Applicants must also be able
to work at least 35 hours per week to include some availability over weekends.

'You must be 18 or over to apply. You must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to work
in an outdoor winter environment.' To work in any of the bars selling alcohol, six-months' experience
is required.

Adverts say the jobs pay between £9 and £12 per hour for a 35-hour week.
A former Winter Wonderland employee told The Sun: 'I was disgusted by the pay they offered for
the hours - it's slave wages.'
Winter Wonderland is run by PWR Events and The Royal Parks.

Security has been beefed up at this year's event. 
Layers of steel barriers are guarding the thousands who queue at the entrance to London's Hyde Park.
Rucksacks and women's handbags are meticulously searched, with queues appearing thinner and more
orderly than last year when crowds waiting to get in were described as 'sitting ducks' for terrorists.

A spokesman for The Royal Parks told MailOnline: 'We are very concerned by the allegations that have
been made regarding one of our contractors who operate at the event. 
'We contractually require all of our contractors to carry out the necessary checks and comply with all statutory
obligations and ensure staff welfare at all times.

'We take these accusations extremely seriously and are conducting a thorough investigation to ensure that
all contractors comply.' PWR Events and Manning's Organisation have been contacted for comment...'
SOURCE:

Another reason why some wished to remain in the European Union. Just like 'Sanctuary Cities and no wall
at the border, it's all about cheap labour... it was always about keeping stagnation in earnings.

Christmas Is For Giving And Forgiving.

As December edges ever-nearer to Christmas and the deliberation of family or solitude are at the forefront of our
minds, please give a thought to the conniving Journalist.

With the wish to take part in the festivities and to be close to home, the passion that Journalists have for bringing
up-to-date news to the public can wane because of the simple logistics of it all.

A political incident occurs that would be sieved to atoms in February may not carry the same value in late-December
when a Journalist's thoughts are on mulled-wine and being with those they love. The recent distortion of the truth on
the MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' television show where the participants recorded a programme before Thanksgiving and
then aired it with comments to imply it was live, offers the two sides of what Journalism has become.
A job and a con-job.

For this particular programme, the hosts couldn't bring themselves to admit that when it came to news-relaying and
commentary, their private lives outweighed their daily employment and by doing so, revealed that falshoods meant
nothing to them.

It can be argued that there's nothing in the social contract that states Journalists, pundits and political commentators
must work during the Christmas period, but there can be erroneous implications that they do and that's just wrong.

So what other ways does one get around this conundrum of looking news-pious and at the same time, doing a
'Ferris Bueller'?!

The answer is generic articles and silly-season stories.

Some here may think I have a problem with this particular profession and they'd be wrong, I admire any action that
demands commitment. But I have worked in that business and have been indirectly complicit in how a Reporter or
Journalist is deemed more important than the many others who're involved in bringing a newspaper to life.

This isn't sour grapes, I did the hours and took the pay. I retired at 53 years-old and I'm happy as a clam!
I've seen guys worked 20 hours-straight to get a morning paper out during a technology change-over and in
celebration of the acheivement, the Editor decides to do a write-up for the next day.
The next day when we start all over again with no idea whether these new-fangled computers will do what they're
supposed to do!

For my own part, I worked a full week with two hours of sleep-a-day, juggling my own physical tasks with assisting
to make a newspaper real. I and a co-worker were only stopped when it was realised that we were beginning to
hallucinate!

By the way, movies and television shows often offer a journalist-character uttering the phrase, 'Putting the paper to
bed' but in reality, it hasn't even been printed yet!

The men on the printing-press, the despatching department -where newspapers are packed and prepared for correct
delivery, the drivers -who get the papers to shops and stores in all weathers and even the kids on their bicycles, jamming
the paper through a letterbox. All part of the system to get one single edition out for one day.

Granted, the Journalists took a more-creative part in the early tasks, but when it came to bringing a photographer down
from the Editorial Department for a 'heroic'-style story, the group of workers I've just listed above were asked to leave
and three Journalists appeared, positioned in front of a pile of stacked newspapers and smiled for the camera.
But I digress.

The 'trick'... the illusion that when a newspaper or news-television programme is offered to the public, a perception
is also given of noble commitment and ethical translation. The use of words and images are consciously arranged
to not give the impression that the information is 'out of date' or merely a preferred slant on an article is being used.

Let's say, an elderly lady knits thirty hats in the summer for the homeless and a friend relates this to a local newspaper.
Homeless people are deemed an emotive issue and can provoke more feelings at Christmas than July, so that
story can be used in December rather than when first reported on.

Is it relevant when the hats were knitted...? Will the story have a better impact at Christmas to a reader who doesn't
know the whole story and simply absorbs a perception loosely based on the social-acceptance of kindness at this
time of the year?

I've seen a Christmas Quiz that many readers enjoy, fully created right up to the pages being printing-plates waiting
beside a press in October and oddly enough, all of the questions are not contemporary of the printing time!
Coincidence?

Once, a 'Bingo'-like competition became a problem when scores of readers rushed into the offices to proclaim they
had the winning result. Only to be told it was a typing error because -unknown to them, the one number that was needed
wasn't to be issued for another two weeks!

The Loch Ness Monster, Ufos and Bigfoot always seem to to emerge in the summer and around the Yuletide period.
Is it the change in the weather...? Why is it that these strange anomalies get reported within a similar time-frame every
year?
Summer vacations and Christmas holidays for Journalists!

It could be that someone in November saw Gordi's aquatic beastie splashing about in the Great Glen and told a local
hack of the incident and it could be that with more cloud cover in the late-autumn months, a fleet of shiny saucers came
to Earth with thoughts of flashing their lights at late-travellers and invasive probing.
Or it could be just another round of column-fillers... non-time-sensitive stories used during staff shortages.

I've worked the shift on Christmas Eve, the first night of a ten-year period from working during the day, found me being
approahed by two Sub-Editors relating a secret to me. The many other staff that were employed in the hours of daylight
were under the impression that the reason Journalists were paid extra at Christmas was because they worked through
into the early hours of Christmas Day morning. But here was I... one of them, now one of those!

Let's just say by 10.30.pm, I was sat in a Pub enjoying a few pints with the Reporters and by midnight, I was sound
-asleep at home. The newspaper -now printed far away from it's origins, full of non -specific articles massaged into
thought-provoking rhetoric and free of the burden of relating when the accounts occurred.

The sad part -in my view, is that this inattentive manner of taking a report and changing it into a personal narrative,
has become more prevalent these days. Something that happened last week or yesterday can be rehashed again
and driven from a different perspective and this current frenzy of he-said-she-said, is called 'news'.

Many here on Rogue Nation will already be fully aware of the comments here and how information is transported
from an incident to a transparent nobody reading from a video screen, but It needs telling and I'd suggest keeping
this in-mind the next time a News Presenter confides in the viewers how virtuous he/she and the rest of the team
are.
(12-14-2017, 01:24 PM)BIAD Wrote: Christmas Is For Giving And Forgiving.

As December edges ever-nearer to Christmas and the deliberation of family or solitude are at the forefront of our
minds, please give a thought to the conniving Journalist.

With the wish to take part in the festivities and to be close to home, the passion that Journalists have for bringing
up-to-date news to the public can wane because of the simple logistics of it all.

A political incident occurs that would be sieved to atoms in February may not carry the same value in late-December
when a Journalist's thoughts are on mulled-wine and being with those they love. The recent distortion of the truth on
the MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' television show where the participants recorded a programme before Thanksgiving and
then aired it with comments to imply it was live, offers the two sides of what Journalism has become.
A job and a con-job.

For this particular programme, the hosts couldn't bring themselves to admit that when it came to news-relaying and
commentary, their private lives outweighed their daily employment and by doing so, revealed that falshoods meant
nothing to them.

It can be argued that there's nothing in the social contract that states Journalists, pundits and political commentators
must work during the Christmas period, but there can be erroneous implications that they do and that's just wrong.

So what other ways does one get around this conundrum of looking news-pious and at the same time, doing a
'Ferris Bueller'?!

The answer is generic articles and silly-season stories.

Some here may think I have a problem with this particular profession and they'd be wrong, I admire any action that
demands commitment. But I have worked in that business and have been indirectly complicit in how a Reporter or
Journalist is deemed more important than the many others who're involved in bringing a newspaper to life.

This isn't sour grapes, I did the hours and took the pay. I retired at 53 years-old and I'm happy as a clam!
I've seen guys worked 20 hours-straight to get a morning paper out during a technology change-over and in
celebration of the acheivement, the Editor decides to do a write-up for the next day.
The next day when we start all over again with no idea whether these new-fangled computers will do what they're
supposed to do!

For my own part, I worked a full week with two hours of sleep-a-day, juggling my own physical tasks with assisting
to make a newspaper real. I and a co-worker were only stopped when it was realised that we were beginning to
hallucinate!

By the way, movies and television shows often offer a journalist-character uttering the phrase, 'Putting the paper to
bed' but in reality, it hasn't even been printed yet!

The men on the printing-press, the despatching department -where newspapers are packed and prepared for correct
delivery, the drivers -who get the papers to shops and stores in all weathers and even the kids on their bicycles, jamming
the paper through a letterbox. All part of the system to get one single edition out for one day.

Granted, the Journalists took a more-creative part in the early tasks, but when it came to bringing a photographer down
from the Editorial Department for a 'heroic'-style story, the group of workers I've just listed above were asked to leave
and three Journalists appeared, positioned in front of a pile of stacked newspapers and smiled for the camera.
But I digress.

The 'trick'... the illusion that when a newspaper or news-television programme is offered to the public, a perception
is also given of noble commitment and ethical translation. The use of words and images are consciously arranged
to not give the impression that the information is 'out of date' or merely a preferred slant on an article is being used.

Let's say, an elderly lady knits thirty hats in the summer for the homeless and a friend relates this to a local newspaper.
Homeless people are deemed an emotive issue and can provoke more feelings at Christmas than July, so that
story can be used in December rather than when first reported on.

Is it relevant when the hats were knitted...? Will the story have a better impact at Christmas to a reader who doesn't
know the whole story and simply absorbs a perception loosely based on the social-acceptance of kindness at this
time of the year?

I've seen a Christmas Quiz that many readers enjoy, fully created right up to the pages being printing-plates waiting
beside a press in October and oddly enough, all of the questions are not contemporary of the printing time!
Coincidence?

Once, a 'Bingo'-like competition became a problem when scores of readers rushed into the offices to proclaim they
had the winning result. Only to be told it was a typing error because -unknown to them, the one number that was needed
wasn't to be issued for another two weeks!

The Loch Ness Monster, Ufos and Bigfoot always seem to to emerge in the summer and around the Yuletide period.
Is it the change in the weather...? Why is it that these strange anomalies get reported within a similar time-frame every
year?
Summer vacations and Christmas holidays for Journalists!

It could be that someone in November saw Gordi's aquatic beastie splashing about in the Great Glen and told a local
hack of the incident and it could be that with more cloud cover in the late-autumn months, a fleet of shiny saucers came
to Earth with thoughts of flashing their lights at late-travellers and invasive probing.
Or it could be just another round of column-fillers... non-time-sensitive stories used during staff shortages.

I've worked the shift on Christmas Eve, the first night of a ten-year period from working during the day, found me being
approahed by two Sub-Editors relating a secret to me. The many other staff that were employed in the hours of daylight
were under the impression that the reason Journalists were paid extra at Christmas was because they worked through
into the early hours of Christmas Day morning. But here was I... one of them, now one of those!

Let's just say by 10.30.pm, I was sat in a Pub enjoying a few pints with the Reporters and by midnight, I was sound
-asleep at home. The newspaper -now printed far away from it's origins, full of non -specific articles massaged into
thought-provoking rhetoric and free of the burden of relating when the accounts occurred.

The sad part -in my view, is that this inattentive manner of taking a report and changing it into a personal narrative,
has become more prevalent these days. Something that happened last week or yesterday can be rehashed again
and driven from a different perspective and this current frenzy of he-said-she-said, is called 'news'.

Many here on Rogue Nation will already be fully aware of the comments here and how information is transported
from an incident to a transparent nobody reading from a video screen, but It needs telling and I'd suggest keeping
this in-mind the next time a News Presenter confides in the viewers how virtuous he/she and the rest of the team
are.

I think individual perception is important to mention as well, because everyone's perception is very different.  

You always hear cops say that you can have multiple eye witnesses to any story and get multiple tales of what actually happened, with many differences in those tales. Eye witnesses are notoriously bad witnesses. 

When it come to "opinion" facts dont matter, perception and feelings do, which is even worse. I don't want my news based on the perception and feelings of strangers, I want fact and only facts. I can develop my own perception and feelings based on those facts without anyone's help.
(12-14-2017, 03:29 PM)Grace Wrote: ...When it come to "opinion" facts dont matter, perception and feelings do, which is even worse.
I don't want my news based on the perception and feelings of strangers, I want fact and only facts.
I can develop my own perception and feelings based on those facts without anyone's help.

I'm with you on that, Grace. If it's accepted that information is important to make a better all-around society in regards
of safety, improvement and even Government accountability, it should be precise and untainted by those who are paid
to deliver it.

But of course by doing that, it takes mainstream Journalism back down to being just a job, a set of tasks that when
measured against other types of employment, could be seen as not so vital and could lead to a general perception
that effects ego-driven celebritism and pay agendas.

In Britain during 'the Thatcher years', there was a shake-up in the media business with Rupert Murdoch, Robert Maxwell
and Eddie Shah assisting the Prime Minister to strip-down the powerful newspaper unions of that time.
Newspapers were practically ran by the unions and Fleet Street in London and were renown for having people in the
manual areas of the companies holding down other entirely-different jobs or businesses.

Journalists enjoyed a time of limited information-gathering and instead, wrote banal politically-favoured pieces and
rehashed material sent in from diverse businesses and other news outlets. Their powerful union was called the National
Union of Journalists (NUJ).

With the incoming computer systems purchased by Murdoch and others, the traditional hot-metal Linotype jobs would
be no more and the trade union (National Graphical Association) realised that this would require retraining, which
would also involve negotiating wage structures.

For the Journalists, it seemed that the impact would be less, with the computer merely taking the place of the typewriter.
But still, salaries could be effected due to the idea that Murdoch - a business man and an 'outsider' may view the skill of
writing being lessened by the technology.

The coal mining unions had already been beaten down by Margaret Thatcher and after Murdoch decided to move
his newspapers out of Fleet Street into a secretly-built new facility in the London docklands area (Wapping), the NGA
union knew that the only way was to strike and hopefully bring the media-magnate to the negotiation table.

But with Thatcher's new union policies, the police were directed to defend the new plants and the power of the printing
unions was broken. Murdoch was now in control of his business.

With the Wapping plant fully equipped and ready to go, Murdoch's News International came up with a novel idea of how
to get around the unwanted skills of the printers and compositing staff, he simply asked the Electricians, the Plumbers and
Telecomunications people to take on the roles of those they had installed the equipment for.

This set union against union and was a master-stroke. It degraded what power was left after the move and not long after,
Fleet Street -the place for printing known around the world, was barren with other computerised plants opening up in other
areas of Britain.

The picketing and arguements went on for a long time and even though I've found little evidence of it, I strongly believe the
amount of money Murdoch spent on protecting his new staff, transportation, restructuring of organisations to deliver materials,
salaries to deflate problems within the unions of the new employees and actual physical restriction of residents living around the
Wapping plant... there must have been some financial assistance from the the British Government at that time.
Yet, not a word written to suggest that!

Some Journalists refrained from working at Wapping at the request of the NUJ, but some were enticed by the security.
The country settled into begrudgingly accepting that the power dynamic had swung back in favour of the employer and
life went on. The glowing screens and clunky-keyboards became common in newsrooms and if any influence still existed
in the workplace, it was the I.T guys and their skill of re-boot!

However, this -I believe, is where today's poor quality of journalism came from.
In the past, there was always a subtle lofty class-perception of what the reader wanted.
A tone of fustian confidence, but with the nobility that to serve is the reward. (Forgive my pompousness!)

Personally, I see the current media business as a beer crate, with a spoilt child screaming to the world that it doesn't
appreciate the hardships of eating cake. The profession smacks of opulence that isn't enough, of mocking sentiment
barbed with guilt-tripping supposition for the reader/viewer.

The disciplines and ethics of reporting were and are, still being given in training within the education system. But where in
the past, the establishment's desires were offered to the public -via reporting, in a subtle, slightly hesitantly-penned manner,
the current crop of Journalists seem to gouge the paper with their own views on political requirements.

Computer-skills, the art of tapping on a keyboard, is the mainstay of Journalism today. I know anyone in that trade today
will argue that point, but I'd wager that same person will not appreciate the expression 'Fighting The Devil' also.

Points of view and opinions take centre-stage now and factual information gleaned from a certain subject is butter-patted,
moulded and repackaged into a 'click-bait' -type shape where the topic becomes merely a vehicle for whatever narrative
is currently favorable.

Ironically, it's this stratagem that is causing the breakdown of the traditional media business. With the old-style diciplines
and vigilance being dropped in favour of furthering agendas of triggered-feelings, emotive partisan issues of little substance
and middle-class social justice, many of the young are turning to the internet and becoming... the next generation of biased
'Journalists'!

Whether Murdoch and Thatcher knew it or not, they got to screw all the media unions the day an Australian came to Fleet Street.