Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Blue Pill.
With the recent dark-looks at Hollywood's casting couches being displayed across the first-world's media,
the focus seems to be on the moral outrage from discovering that such repugnant acts occurred.

The walrus of a movie producer, Harvey Weinstein is the sex-addicted pinata for October and the only
stance that may parallel the dirty bastard's standards, are the hesitant developing narratives of the movie
industry's well-known practice by the mainstream media.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2641]

As Mystic Wanderer recently pointed out in the Shout Box, this website is frequented by 'old foggies' and
as such a person, I can recall that the practice of a would-be star having to succumb to a Producer or
Director's carnal-demands, was an accepted way of developing one's career.

Of course it's wrong and anyone forcing themselves onto another for whatever reasons is a habit that
belongs in the jungle and doesn't necessarily means with the animals. But can Weinstein's sexual cravings
be solely be down to his own machinations...? And with all respect to those who were exploited by this
pig-of-a-human, I will offer my reasons for asking this question.

Of course, the majority of the public, the media and fellow-employees of the women involved were aware
that this type of activity took place. I'm sure that sections of California's law enforcement knew who abused
starlets and where it occurred. Obviously, those in Weinstein's inner-circle and the victims of him knew too.

If all of these factions were aware of this behavior and nobody ever utilised the forces available to stop it,
then the men and women who work and benefit from the global enterprise must have accepted it as part of
their business and ergo, allowed it.

So why wasn't it flagged decades ago?
Because it was accepted and covered-up -intentionally or not, by all those listed above.
Yeah, now the media around the world are offering their customers a half-hearted look of surprise and
indignation, but it's only based on the fact that the story has turned that way.
If the accounts could've been squashed, they would have been. That's what has happened for those decades.

Movie stars and singers have been ideal vehicles of social conditioning for years and ironically, the lifestyles
they live have never been questioned by the gullible public that they spout their nonesense to! 
But the Hollywood priests who annoint and bless a nobody into riches and comfort, seem -until recently, to be
beyond the rules of the society they indirectly control.

'Do as I say, not as I do'... this dark credo seems to be having light shone on it more than ever and I'm sure
the politically-controlled media will be all-hands-to-the-pumps to quell any public outrage of this crude behavior
of parts of the establishment.

More and more, it's becoming obvious that to the mushroom-kept public that when a person of note states
you are something defamatory, it's because that accuser is transmitting their own failings in the hope you'll
never discover their hidden secrets.

So I will suggest the MSM will offer the notion that Weinstein is a victim of a disorder that is rare, but is
regularly seen in the public environment. My betting is on a nuance-based narrative that is behavior stems
from a tradition of 'one-hand-washes-the-other' and the wealthly starlets should've brought it to light before
they became famous.

In my humble opinion, Kubrick was telling us.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
As the Harvey Weinstein alleged abuse scandal rolls on, the weekend arrives to give the mainstream news
time to hammer home the terrible situation of being a sex addict. The forced evolving of the narrative is assisting
to take Weinstein away from being a pervert and placing him as a victim of his unbridled urges.

A month ago, we had bad people catagorised as white males, men who oppress women by creating glass ceilings
and treating females as nothing but sexual toys. But in this particular case... it's a no-no.
If there is a lesson to be learnt in regards of media manipulation, this is a good one.
Are we to accept the Summer of Chaos is over?

Where allegations of abuse to women were taken at face-value in the case of a taped conversation of Donald
Trump and Billy Bush bullshitting to each other in private, the moral busy-bodies of the left screamed that the man
with the red tie should be jailed for what he inferred and yet in Harvey Weinstein's case, he's just a victim of this
supposed mental disorder.

The New York Times -who claim they broke the story (It was actually in The New Yorker too), paint Mr. Weinstein
as a 'volcanic personality' and map out how the failings in paying off the women finally caught up with him.
My personal view is that the action of paying for the silence over his sexual actions seems to be accepted as just
'business' and even in commentaries by the countless hacks of MSM, this bribery is rarely looked on as a negative,
shows the actual interest the mainstream press have about this type of behavior.
SOURCE:

And the right...? hell, let's say the MSM-accepted extreme-right. Surely the hill-billy Nazis living in trailer campgrounds
would have jumped on the chance to call this a perfect example of Jewish oppression in a materialistic environment?

Yep... The HuffPost, a leading-light in Jour... Journali... sorry, my sarcasm has limits. The HuffPost has an article that
swims in that feculence and offers Tweets from David Duke and the like.
LINK:

Quentin Tarantino is stunned at the accusations about his friend and fellow-movie cohort... stunned -I say.
Well, considering the 'startling' flicks Mr. Tarantino made with Miramax, maybe his added statement of being
'heartbroken' is a little theatrical?

Weinstein -it seems, is being thrown to the dogs, but he is Establishment or at the very least feeds them, so I
would expect the mainstream media to treat him differently than just another female-oppressing white male
Jew who needs women to watch him feeding potted-plants with his 'essence'.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2651]
Harvey's one-true love.

Oh and of course, it'll be interesting to see how they blame this on Trump.

Since Antifa, BLM and the Berkeley riots seem to have died-down for now -and this decades-old Hollywood scandal
will be no doubt, be managed into a little 'one-off' incident, what are the Journalist-puppets gonna throw at us next
week?
It's not like anyone is aiming a nuke at their heads, now is it?!

(10-14-2017, 09:44 AM)BIAD Wrote: Where allegations of abuse to women were taken at face-value in the case of a taped conversation of Donald
Trump and Billy Bush bullshitting to each other in private, the moral busy-bodies of the left screamed that the man
with the red tie should be jailed for what he inferred and yet in Harvey Weinstein's case, he's just a victim of this
supposed mental disorder.

Oh and of course, it'll be interesting to see how they blame this on Trump.

It's beyond my understanding how the left fails to see how the MSM twists things to fit their agenda.
If they ever start talking about Trump's conversations again, I, PERSONALLY, will make sure to shed a bright light on this subject. I might even take it to the local t.v. news! 
I guess I ought to be getting my speech written because I'm sure, somehow, they WILL find a way to blame it on Trump.
Update On The Cyril Smith Sexual Abuse Investigation.

Quote:Rochdale inquiry: Boy 'was raped by Cyril Smith'

'A former pupil of a school where Cyril Smith was a governor has told an inquiry he was raped by the late MP.
The man, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, said he first attended the "horrible" Knowl View, in Rochdale,
in the 1980s when aged 12 or 13.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2662]

The witness confirmed a statement of the allegations read to the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse.
Smith was a governor of the school twice; in the late 1960s and early 1970s, and again in 1994.

Counsel to the inquiry, Brian Altman QC, read extracts from a witness statement by the man, who attested to its
accuracy and provided short answers to questions.
The statement said that one night he was woken up by a "very big fat man" sitting on the bed molesting him.
The witness hid under another boy's bed until morning and he was "too scared" to tell staff what had happened.

'Painful rape'
He later learned the abuser was local MP Cyril Smith, the inquiry was told.
The complainant alleged that one night an unidentified male staff member "frogmarched" him from his bed to
another room where Smith was sitting on a bed. Smith made the boy strip before sexually abusing him.

The MP allegedly forced the pupil to lie face down on the bed and Smith "climbed on top of me - he was
enormous and I felt I was being crushed". Smith carried out an "incredibly painful" rape, the inquiry heard.

Martin Digan, a residential social worker at Knowl View from 1978 to 1994, told the inquiry he tried to raise
concerns about the school after he found documents relating to sexual abuse.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2663]
The inquiry is examining how Smith was allegedly able to target boys at Cambridge House hostel
and Knowl View school.

He said in 1994 he was "not proud" of photocopying a file of documents, including confidential reports relating
to abuse, after finding them in the headmaster's office. When he tried to raise concerns with local politicians,
he heard claims a "deal" had been struck after Cyril Smith threatened to "expose" allegations of sexual offending
by a senior member of the council if his own activities were publicised.

However, Mr Digan said that while working at Knowl View he had never heard of allegations against Smith by
residents directly.
The inquiry continues...'
SOURCE:

In the UK, there is a television programme on the BBC known as 'Crimewatch', where a moderator would
present the show and display how Police were investigating certain real crimes that the public could assist in.

It first aired in 1984 and became a household show with Nick Ross presenting and with special 'hot property'
episodes, Jill Dando would also help out. Ms.Dando would be tragically murdered in 1999 and a man named
as Barry George would be convicted of the crime. Barry George was later aquitted and rumours were rife that
during one of the show's investigations into a paedophile ring at the BBC, Jill Dando had been targeted for
assassination.

Now in 2017, Crimewatch is to be axed and I was surprised that the BBC website announced the show's
cancellation by stating The Sun newspaper was the one to reveal it.
The BBC website suggests '...It is thought the decision is based on falling ratings.' But isn't that odd...?
You would think that the BBC would know why a BBC programme is being axed.
BBC Link:

[PLEASE NOTE: Ten minutes after posting this link, the webpage was updated and altered]

But if one delves into the policies of the Government-funded company regarding diversity, one may wonder
if the increased amounts of immigrant crime and Islamic terror may have forced the BBC to cut back on offering
the UK public a window into a section of the community that deem certain offences allowable due their ideologies
and cultural backgrounds.

Like this:

Quote:'Parsons Green Tube station stabbing: One dead, two hurt.

A man has died and two others have been injured in a stabbing outside Parsons Green Tube station in London.
The attack happened just after 19:30 BST on Monday at the station where 30 people were injured in a terror attack
last month.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2664]

A 20-year-old man died in the stabbing, which is not being treated as terror-related.
The two injured people were taken to hospital and one was subsequently arrested.
The dead man's next of kin have been informed although formal identification has yet to take place.
He was pronounced dead at the scene at 20:30.

One man remains in hospital although his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening. The arrested man was taken
to a west London police station for questioning. Parsons Green Lane and the station were closed by police and
cordons put in place. The station has since been re-opened...'
SOURCE:

When it comes to the BBC, the lack of racial information in regards of identity of suspects will always tell a reader
many things of the the crime and the biased manner of the reporting. So, was it ratings that caused the Crimewatch
to be closed down or something in-house that certain liberal-minded people in the BBC didn't wish to exacerbate?

By the way, the crime mentioned above was reportedly done by a man on a moped and if further proof is warranted
for the knife-crime problem in the London area -where the BBC is situated, click on the links at the bottom of the
webpage of The Evening Standard.
The Evening Standard:

Update On Stabbing:

Quote:Parsons Green tube stabbing: Victim named as Omid Saidy.

'A man killed outside Parsons Green Tube station was stabbed after confronting a
drug dealer, Scotland Yard has said. Omid Saidy was fatally wounded and two others
were injured in the attack on Monday night.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2668]

The 20-year-old from Fulham died after confronting a drug dealer and another man
who was with him, the Met confirmed. The injured 16-year-old was discharged from
hospital and arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.

A 20-year-old man suffered serious but non life-threatening injuries.
After confronting the drug dealer, the victim chased the two suspects in the direction
of Beaconsfield Walk, police said.
When he caught up with the pair, he was fatally stabbed.

A 20-year-old man who was a friend of the deceased came to his aid and was also
stabbed. One of the suspects, described as a black male dressed in dark clothing,
fled down Harbledown Road in the direction of Fulham Court.
The second suspect, a young white male, ran into Beaconsfield Walk.

Police believe he called for an ambulance a short time later for his own injuries.
Det Ch Insp Noel McHugh said: "A young man has tragically lost his life for simply
asking a drug dealer to move on.

"I urge anyone who can assist our investigation to come forward without delay."
A post-mortem examination is scheduled for Wednesday...'
SOURCE:

Some call it being screwed with your pants on and others see it as the simple plan of throwing enough alternative
sh*t at the masses, that the deplorable peasants who gobble up any information don't get to see what you're really
up to.

You're a racist/sexist/genderist or whatever, because the emotional outrage should... should keep the public busy
with internal naval-gazing and ignore the one thing that the majority of political figures aspire to.
Namely money and power.

Anyway, here's some of what's on the real side of the mirror.

Quote:FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow.

'Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of
American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged
in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business
inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive
financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had
compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt
Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had
routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation
during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision
to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds”
from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the
matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian
nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting
Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions.

The first decision occurred in October 2010, when the State Department and government agencies on the Committee
on Foreign Investment in the United States unanimously approved the partial sale of Canadian mining company Uranium
One to the Russian nuclear giant Rosatom, giving Moscow control of more than 20 percent of America’s uranium supply.

When this sale was used by Trump on the campaign trail last year, Hillary Clinton’s spokesman said she was not involved
in the committee review and noted the State Department official who handled it said she “never intervened ... on an
 [Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States] matter.”

In 2011, the administration gave approval for Rosatom’s Tenex subsidiary to sell commercial uranium to U.S. nuclear
power plants in a partnership with the United States Enrichment Corp. Before then, Tenex had been limited to selling
U.S. nuclear power plants reprocessed uranium recovered from dismantled Soviet nuclear weapons under the 1990s
Megatons to Megawatts peace program.

“The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats,
all of which raised legitimate national security concerns. And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama
administration made those decisions,” a person who worked on the case told The Hill, speaking on condition of
anonymity for fear of retribution by U.S. or Russian officials.

The Obama administration’s decision to approve Rosatom’s purchase of Uranium One has been a source of political
controversy since 2015.

That’s when conservative author Peter Schweitzer and The New York Times documented how Bill Clinton collected
hundreds of thousands of dollars in Russian speaking fees and his charitable foundation collected millions in donations
from parties interested in the deal while Hillary Clinton presided on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United
States.

The Obama administration and the Clintons defended their actions at the time, insisting there was no evidence that any
Russians or donors engaged in wrongdoing and there was no national security reason for any member of the committee
to oppose the Uranium One deal.

But FBI, Energy Department and court documents reviewed by The Hill show the FBI in fact had gathered substantial
evidence well before the committee’s decision that Vadim Mikerin — the main Russian overseeing Putin’s nuclear
expansion inside the United States — was engaged in wrongdoing starting in 2009.

Then-Attorney General Eric Holder was among the Obama administration officials joining Hillary Clinton on the
Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States at the time the Uranium One deal was approved. Multiple
current and former government officials told The Hill they did not know whether the FBI or DOJ ever alerted committee
members to the criminal activity they uncovered.

Spokesmen for Holder and Clinton did not return calls seeking comment. The Justice Department also didn’t comment.

Mikerin was a director of Rosatom’s Tenex in Moscow since the early 2000s, where he oversaw Rosatom’s nuclear
collaboration with the United States under the Megatons to Megwatts program and its commercial uranium sales to
other countries. In 2010, Mikerin was dispatched to the U.S. on a work visa approved by the Obama administration
to open Rosatom’s new American arm called Tenam.

Between 2009 and January 2012, Mikerin “did knowingly and willfully combine, conspire confederate and agree with
other persons … to obstruct, delay and affect commerce and the movement of an article and commodity (enriched
uranium) in commerce by extortion,” a November 2014 indictment stated.

His illegal conduct was captured with the help of a confidential witness, an American businessman, who began making
kickback payments at Mikerin’s direction and with the permission of the FBI. The first kickback payment recorded by
the FBI through its informant was dated Nov. 27, 2009, the records show.

In evidentiary affidavits signed in 2014 and 2015, an Energy Department agent assigned to assist the FBI in the case
testified that Mikerin supervised a “racketeering scheme” that involved extortion, bribery, money laundering and kickbacks
that were both directed by and provided benefit to more senior officials back in Russia.

“As part of the scheme, Mikerin, with the consent of higher level officials at TENEX and Rosatom (both Russian state
-owned entities) would offer no-bid contracts to US businesses in exchange for kickbacks in the form of money payments
made to some offshore banks accounts,” Agent David Gadren testified.

“Mikerin apparently then shared the proceeds with other co-conspirators associated with TENEX in Russia and elsewhere,”
the agent added.

The investigation was ultimately supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, an Obama appointee who now serves
as President Trump’s deputy attorney general, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, now the deputy FBI
director under Trump, Justice Department documents show.

Both men now play a key role in the current investigation into possible, but still unproven, collusion between Russia and
Donald Trump’s campaign during the 2016 election cycle. McCabe is under congressional and Justice Department inspector
general investigation in connection with money his wife’s Virginia state Senate campaign accepted in 2015 from now-Virginia
Gov.

Terry McAuliffe at a time when McAuliffe was reportedly under investigation by the FBI. The probe is not focused on McAuliffe's
conduct but rather on whether McCabe's attendance violated the Hatch Act or other FBI conflict rules.

The connections to the current Russia case are many. The Mikerin probe began in 2009 when Robert Mueller, now the special
counsel in charge of the Trump case, was still FBI director. And it ended in late 2015 under the direction of then-FBI Director
James Comey, whom Trump fired earlier this year.
Its many twist and turns aside, the FBI nuclear industry case proved a gold mine, in part because it uncovered a new Russian
money laundering apparatus that routed bribe and kickback payments through financial instruments in Cyprus, Latvia and
Seychelles. A Russian financier in New Jersey was among those arrested for the money laundering, court records show.

The case also exposed a serious national security breach: Mikerin had given a contract to an American trucking firm called
Transport Logistics International that held the sensitive job of transporting Russia’s uranium around the United States in return
for more than $2 million in kickbacks from some of its executives, court records show.

One of Mikerin’s former employees told the FBI that Tenex officials in Russia specifically directed the scheme to “allow for
padded pricing to include kickbacks,” agents testified in one court filing.

Bringing down a major Russian nuclear corruption scheme that had both compromised a sensitive uranium transportation
asset inside the U.S. and facilitated international money laundering would seem a major feather in any law enforcement
agency’s cap.

But the Justice Department and FBI took little credit in 2014 when Mikerin, the Russian financier and the trucking firm
executives were arrested and charged.

The only public statement occurred a year later when the Justice Department put out a little-noticed press release in August
2015, just days before Labor Day. The release noted that the various defendants had reached plea deals.

By that time, the criminal cases against Mikerin had been narrowed to a single charge of money laundering for a scheme that
officials admitted stretched from 2004 to 2014. And though agents had evidence of criminal wrongdoing they collected since
at least 2009, federal prosecutors only cited in the plea agreement a handful of transactions that occurred in 2011 and 2012,
well after the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States’s approval.

The final court case also made no mention of any connection to the influence peddling conversations the FBI undercover
informant witnessed about the Russian nuclear officials trying to ingratiate themselves with the Clintons even though agents
had gathered documents showing the transmission of millions of dollars from Russia’s nuclear industry to an American entity
that had provided assistance to Bill Clinton’s foundation, sources confirmed to The Hill.

The lack of fanfare left many key players in Washington with no inkling that a major Russian nuclear corruption scheme with
serious national security implications had been uncovered.

On Dec. 15, 2015, the Justice Department put out a release stating that Mikerin, “a former Russian official residing in Maryland
was sentenced today to 48 months in prison” and ordered to forfeit more than $2.1 million.

Ronald Hosko, who served as the assistant FBI director in charge of criminal cases when the investigation was underway, told
The Hill he did not recall ever being briefed about Mikerin’s case by the counterintelligence side of the bureau despite the
criminal charges that were being lodged.

“I had no idea this case was being conducted,” a surprised Hosko said in an interview.
Likewise, major congressional figures were also kept in the dark.

Former Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.), who chaired the House Intelligence Committee during the time the FBI probe was being
conducted, told The Hill that he had never been told anything about the Russian nuclear corruption case even though many fellow
lawmakers had serious concerns about the Obama administration’s approval of the Uranium One deal.

“Not providing information on a corruption scheme before the Russian uranium deal was approved by U.S. regulators and engage
appropriate congressional committees has served to undermine U.S. national security interests by the very people charged with
protecting them,” he said. “The Russian efforts to manipulate our American political enterprise is breathtaking.”...'
SOURCE:
Here's a fluff-piece that skirts around the real discussion of why the Blue Pill tastes better than the red one,
but it provides some information as to why the 'Trump Effect' is being constantly berated by the mainstream
press. In regards of the UK, guess where the old-guard MSM were educated?!

As Gordi may be able to assist, the south of the UK is where the majority of the wealth is.

Quote:Oxbridge uncovered: More elitist than we thought.

'The sheer dominance by the top two social classes of Oxford and Cambridge University admissions has been
revealed in newly released data. Four-fifths of students accepted at Oxbridge between 2010 and 2015 had
parents with top professional and managerial jobs, and the numbers have been edging upwards.

The data, obtained by David Lammy MP, also shows a "shocking" regional bias, with more offers made to Home
Counties pupils than the whole of northern England.
Mr Lammy said he was "appalled to discover" Oxbridge is actually moving backwards in terms of elitism.

Unveiling the data, covering offers to students in England and Wales in the years 2010 to 2015, he described
the universities as the "last bastion of the old school tie" and highlighted stark regional divisions.

Nationally about 31% of people are in the top two social income groups. They are the doctors, the lawyers,
the senior managers. The data reveals these top two social classes cleaned up in terms of places, with their
share of offers rising from 79% to 81% between 2010 and 2015.

This was despite both universities spending £5m each a year on efforts to cast the net wider for students,
according to official figures.

The data on admissions by region provided by the universities themselves showed:
*More than a quarter of Cambridge offers went to eight local authority areas
*Just under a quarter of Oxford offers went to eight local authority areas
*London and south-east England received 48% of offers from both Oxford and Cambridge
*The Midlands received 11% of Oxford offers and 12% of Cambridge offers
*The North West, the North East, Yorkshire and the Humber between them received 15% of
Oxford offers and 17% of Cambridge offers.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2677]

The University of Cambridge made nearly 2,953 offers to four home counties, and 2,619 offers to the whole
of the north of England. Whereas Oxford made 2,812 offers to applicants in five home counties and 2,619 to
students in the whole of northern England.

Applications were, however, significantly higher from both the counties surrounding London and around the
universities themselves.

'Access measures'
A spokesman for Cambridge said its admissions were based on academic considerations alone, adding that
the greatest barrier to disadvantaged students was poor results.
"We currently spend £5m a year on access measures leading to 190,000 interactions with pupils and teachers."

An Oxford spokesman said: "We absolutely take on board Mr Lammy's comments, and we realise there are big
geographical disparities in the numbers and proportions of students coming to Oxford.

"On the whole, the areas sending few students to Oxford tend also to be the areas with high levels of disadvantage
and low levels of attainment in schools. "Rectifying this is going to be a long journey that requires huge, joined-up
effort across society - including from leading universities like Oxford - to address serious inequalities."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2679]

Mr Lammy said the scale of the regional divide went far beyond anything he could have imagined.
He accused Oxbridge of failing to live up to its responsibilities as national universities, saying: "Oxbridge take over
£800m a year from the taxpayer - paid for by people in every city, town and village.

"Whole swathes of the country - especially our seaside towns and the 'left behind' former industrial heartlands
across the North and the Midlands are basically invisible. "If Oxbridge can't improve, then there is no reason why
the taxpayer should continue to give them so much money."

Mr Lammy added: "Whilst some individual colleges and tutors are taking steps to improve access, in reality many
Oxbridge colleges are still fiefdoms of entrenched privilege, the last bastions of the old school tie."
He called for a centralised admissions system to be introduced at the universities and for Oxbridge to communicate
more directly with talented students by writing to all straight A students to invite them to apply.

Analysis
By Branwen Jeffreys, BBC News education editor.
We should all care who goes to our top universities because they end up running the country.
Less than 1% of the adult population graduated from Oxford or Cambridge, but the two universities have produced
most of our prime ministers, the majority of our senior judges and civil servants, and many people in the media.

So surely it's good news that more of their students are from state schools?
As this research shows, that's only part of the story. The home counties of southern England are significantly
wealthier than the north. You just have to look at how many children are from families earning so little their children
qualify for free school meals.
In Buckinghamshire it's just 5.5% of pupils, in Surrey 6.8%. Travel north to Middlesbrough and it reaches 27.9%,
and Rochdale 20.5%...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2678]

SOURCE:

The BBC actually as a 'News Education Editor'...?!! How elite.

Meanwhile, at the religion of peace...

Quote:Afghan suicide mosque attacks kill scores of worshippers.

'Some 60 people have been killed in two separate attacks on mosques in Afghanistan, officials say.
A gunman entered a Shia Muslim mosque in Kabul before opening fire and detonating an explosive,
killing at least 39 worshippers.

An attack on a Sunni Muslim mosque in Ghor province killed 20 people.
So-called Islamic State (IS) said it carried out the attack on Kabul's Imam Zaman mosque, but provided
no evidence for the claim.

The group has previously targeted Shia mosques across Afghanistan.
The new attacks bring to at least 176 the number of people killed in bomb attacks across the country this
week.

One eyewitness told the BBC that the scene at the Imam Zaman mosque, in the west of Kabul, looked like
a "front line". Another witness, Mahmood Shah Husaini, said people had been praying when the bomber
detonated his explosives.

The attacker is reported to have opened fire as worshippers gathered for Friday prayers, before detonating
a bomb. Kabul police spokesman Basir Mojahid confirmed the incident at the Shia mosque in Kabul, but did
not give further details.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2683]

A spokesman for the Afghan interior ministry said investigators were working at the scene to determine the
"nature of the explosion," AFP news agency reports.

The attack on the Sunni mosque in Ghor, central Afghanistan, also killed a pro-government militia commander,
according to reports. Details of the attacks remain unclear and the number of casualties is likely to rise.
Dozens of worshippers were also injured, Afghan's health ministry said.

Friday's attacks come just days after police in Kabul said they had arrested a would-be suicide truck bomber,
averting a major incident. In August, more than 20 people were killed in a bomb attack against worshippers in
Kabul. IS, a Sunni Islamist militant group, said it had carried out the attack.

A truck bomb in the Afghan capital in May killed more than 150 people and wounded some 400 more, most of
them civilians. No group claimed to be behind that attack but the US-backed Afghan government accused the
Haqqani group, an affiliate of the country's biggest militant group, the Taliban.

Afghanistan has seen a spate of suicide attacks and bombings in recent months.
There have been four major attacks on Afghan security forces this week alone:

On Thursday, 43 Afghan soldiers were killed after two Taliban suicide bombers in Humvee armoured vehicles
destroyed a military base in the southern province of Kandahar. Two police officers were also killed in in Ghazni
province.

On Tuesday, Taliban suicide bombers and gunmen killed at least 41 people when they stormed a police training
centre in the eastern city of Gardez while two police officers
Also on Tuesday, at least 30 people died in car bombings in Ghazni

Afghanistan's army and police have suffered heavy casualties this year at the hands of the Taliban, a Sunni group
who want to re-impose their strict version of Islamic law in the country...'
SOURCE:

Islam: The divide between Sunnis and Shia

In other news...

Quote:Raid erupts into gunfight as dozens of police officers killed in Egypt.

'At least 54 police officers have been killed after a raid on a suspected militant hideout led to a major firefight in Egypt.
It is one of the deadliest gun battles in the North African country for several years.

The violence erupted when security forces targeted insurgents near the Bahariya oasis in the country's Western Desert,
about 100 miles from the capital Cairo.

Following a lead, they were deployed to a militant camp where eight suspected members of the extremist Hasm Movement
were believed to be hiding, said security sources. Insurgents on higher ground then used rocket-propelled grenades and
explosives to ambush a convoy of four 4x4s and an interior ministry vehicle, it was reported.

Police had to call in air support as the clashes continued for several hours and there were warnings the number of dead
could rise.

It was one of the largest losses of life for security forces since the army removed Islamist president Mohammed Morsi
from power in 2013. After he was deposed, extremist groups launched increasing numbers of attacks on the military and police.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2688]
Former president Mohammed Morsi.

Egypt has struggled to contain an insurgency led by Islamic State-affiliated group, Ansar Bayt al Maqdis.
The uprising has centred mostly in the northern region of the Sinai Peninsula, around 300 miles from the latest violence.
No militant group has yet claimed involvement in the Giza firefight.

The country has been under a state of emergency since scores of people were killed earlier this year in bombings and suicide
attacks that targeted minority Coptic Christians. Those atrocities were claimed by IS...'
SOURCE:

Religion... dontcha just love it!

Do babies come from the anal canal...? Can a species like... let's say humanity, continue to flourish by mating
with another of the same sex? The physical and mental attributes of a male form an important backbone in the
fight to maintain one's own preservation as a particular selection on this planet, just as important as copulation
with a child-bearing female.

But in the name of social diversity, a mental state of thinking that everyone can be who they feel they should be,
another well-known platform has decided to make a movie that enforces the afflictive notion that to stick your dick
in someone's ass or strap a fake one on to please someone of the same-sex, is okay... is nice.
For humanity.

Quote:Disney Channel has first ever gay storyline in children's show
The show will feature two 13-year-olds who are attracted to the same boy, in another effort from the studio
to push diversity.

'The Disney Channel has announced it will introduce a central gay storyline for the first time on a children's TV show.
Andi Mack, a show about a teenage girl discovering herself and dealing with the everyday problems of her young life,
will have a second season starting on Friday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2718]

Disney has announced a new storyline will be introduced, as Andi and her male friend Cyrus both fall in love with the
same boy. "Andi Mack is a story about 'tweens' figuring out who they are," the children's channel said in a statement
on Thursday.

"The cast and everyone involved in the show take great care in ensuring that it's appropriate for all audiences and
sends a powerful message about inclusion and respect for humanity."...'

For humanity. For the sake of... what? feelings?
tinysure
Quote:'...Episodes will follow Cyrus' ongoing story, how he struggles with his own sexuality and how to tell his new girlfriend Iris.
"With more and more young people coming out as LGBTQ, Andi Mack is reflecting the lives and lived experiences
of so many LGBTQ youth around the country," Sarah Kate Ellis, president and CEO of gay pressure group GLAAD
said.
This is not the first time Disney has introduced a gay character.

Earlier this year, the live action version of Beauty And The Beast featured Disney's first ever gay character, Josh Gad's
LeFou. The film's director, Bill Condon, told Attitude magazine: "LeFou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston
and on another day wants to kiss Gaston.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2719]

"He's confused about what he wants. It's somebody who's just realising that he has these feelings."
In Thursday's statement, Disney said it has "always been inclusive, with stories that reflect acceptance and tolerance and
celebrate the differences that make our characters uniquely wonderful in their own way"...'

The character is confused and Disney thinks it's a fair idea to portray it in a movie to an audience of developing children?!
Seriously?
tinysurprised
Quote:'...In 2014, a lesbian couple appeared on an episode of the show Good Luck Charlie, but this is the first time the topic has
been used in the central story...'
SOURCE:

Gawd help us with the next 'Three Little Pigs' and  'Black Beauty' remakes.
tinysurprised

From the Blue Pill-takers' well-thumbed editorials...

Quote:My son was brainwashed in his bedroom, says father of grammar school jihadi from High
Wycombe who travelled to Syria to fight for ISIS.

*Shabazz Suleman, 21, went from High Wycombe to Syria to join ISIS in Raqqa
*His father Afzal said his son was brainwashed in his bedroom using Twitter
*Shabazz underwent weapons training and was a guard but denies fighting
*Former grammar school boy now says he wants to come home and face justice
*Minister has said that the majority of Britons who went to Syria should be killed 

No sir, YOUR son was allegedly brainwashed in a room in YOUR house, to join a group that has no connection with
the country he grew-up in. You allowed it and possibly funded his travel to Raqqa -or at least, knew of his plans, in
my view.

Quote:'The father of a young Briton who fled to Syria to fight for ISIS has warned about the dangers of being 'brainwashed'
through the internet - and that he feels sympathy for those who join the death cult.
Shabazz Suleman joined Daesh three years ago but is now desperate to return to the UK to face justice.
His father Afzal Suleman, 46, said he regretted buying a phone for his son who he claims was radicalised on Twitter...'

Well editorial bull-shitting aside, one doesn't 'flee' from safety, a person deliberately and with intent moves
towards peril. The colour of skin shouldn't be a reason to give the lad a pass on his reasons.

Quote:'...Suleman went missing on a family holiday to Turkey three years ago and has spent three years in northern Syria.
He claims that he has renounced its twisted doctrine and wants to return to Britain.

.His father, who works as a mechanic, said: 'I feel sympathy for the people that go there... this is what young kids do
[when they] see people being killed, being gassed. On his own son's choice to join ISIS, Mr Suleman said: 'I don't think
people knew what was behind the doors [at the time].'..'

Sly one, huh Daily Mail...? You make sure any racial-biasedness is negated with the explanation that Shabazz's father
is a working man (purely formulaic journalism?!)... and the idea that young kids are naturally drawn to 'others' being
gassed is a bit of a disingenuous comment.
Shabazz went there because he felt some affinity, didn't he Daily Mail...? but you don't want to comment on that.

Quote:'...He was held by the Turkish secret service before being exchanged with 180 others for 49 Turkish hostages
captured at the embassy in Mosul, northern Iraq.
Mr Suleman said that he had intermittent contact with his son during the three years and he believed that Suleman
had not killed or tortured anyone...'

Oh, so he hadn't gone missing in a sense, the three years his father had 'intermittent contact' seems to be a lengthy
time that Mr. Suleman Snr. and possibly other anti-terrorism assistance failed to stop him from this internet-causing
quest. Assuming such agencies were contacted in regards of concern for his son.

Quote:'...'If he has seen that side of things he wouldn't have joined them. He was thinking of going there and helping people.'
He said that his son always had a keen interest in politics but that he had increasingly spent time alone in his room
on his mobile phone...'

It's not the gun... it's the one who pulls the trigger.

Quote:'...'The biggest mistake I made was buying a phone for him. He was in his bedroom on it all the time.
'You don't really keep an eye on their phone. I believe [his radicalisation] was through Twitter. 
The former grammar school pupil said he wants to come home and be punished for joining the terror group having
become a 'disillusioned jihadi'...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2720]
Shabazz Suleman wearing a typical 'just-another-teenager' T-shirt.

But you left your 'home' in favour of fighting someone who was oppressing someone else. Are you now bored with
your noble crusade...? Did the three years taint your religious yearnings to free people you had never known?

Quote:'...It came days after a minister suggested the only way of dealing with British fighters who have gone to Syria or
Iraq will be to kill them in almost every case.

Rory Stewart, an international development minister, said UK citizens who had travelled to the war-torn country were
a 'serious danger' to Britain. Suleman, a former pupil from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, told The Times that he
had become disillusioned with jihadism and chose to desert the terrorist group...'

Oh well, no problem. Don't let the recent threat of officially killing Syrian-loving terrorists sully this sudden request for
a safe return to the country he 'fled'.
Maybe a 'FFS' should be inserted here.

Quote:'...Via encrypted messages he told the newspaper he went through 'intense' indoctrination by the group, adding:
'I never thought I was being brainwashed until I saw the way they treat other Sunnis.'
He also revealed jihadis are killing deserters...'

Aaah, finally. The Daily Mail reveals that there's been a clandestine conduit between Mr. Suleman and the newspaper.
A smart military guy could've used this link, but I digress.
Sadly, the down-side is that Shabazz comments that jihadis kill deserters and he was one of the former.

Quote:'...Suleman, who is thought to have left ISIS-controlled territory and be in the hands of a Turkish militia, reportedly admits
undergoing weapons training and carrying out guard duties, but denies taking part in killings...'

He's a religion-cultured kid that got caught larping in Syria by the Turks and doesn't like the prison food, would that be
nearer the situation here? By the way -and taking into consideration The Daily Mail's 'encrypted ' conversations with
Mr. Suleman, what does 'reportedly admits' mean in this particular context?!

Quote:'...His father, Afzal Suleman, 46, said he knew 'for a fact' that his son had become a civilian and had not been on the
battlefield for two years. '(He) never killed anyone or anything,' Mr Suleman told the newspaper.
'At the end of the day if he has committed a crime he should go to court. We just want him home.'...'

Well done, Mr. Suleman Snr.

Quote:'...The 21-year-old teenager, who was described by his old school as 'a valued, hardworking student', had achieved good
A-level results last summer and had a place lined up to study at Keele University, where he had wanted to study International
Relations.

Former pupils at his old school include Secretary of State for Justice Chris Grayling, comedian Jimmy Carr, England rugby
players Nick Beale, Matt Dawson, and Tom Rees, golfer Luke Donald and singer Ian Dury...'

Thanks Daily Mail, for a moment there I thought the above was just filler.
tinysure

Quote:'...Suleman, who had travelled to Aleppo, Syria with an aid convoy in 2013, is believed to have been radicalised by jihadis
he met on Twitter...'

Careful D.M... remember he was holidaying in Turkey three years ago and it's 2017 at the time of writing.
This 'innocent-victim-wanting-to-come-home' narrative took a bit of a hit there and I still have another 'FFS' in my bag.

Quote:'...He is also thought to have attended the Muslim Education Centre in High Wycombe, where one of the British men convicted
in the 2006 transatlantic liquid bomb plot also attended. It is around the corner from the £400,000 detached family home he
grew up in...

Mechanics make good money in Britain -brought to you by The Daily Mail. Please ignore the coincidences in the sentences.

Quote:'...His parents had reported him missing to both British police and the Turkish authorities, and the Foreign and Commonwealth
Office had also reported him missing. Suleman, who received weapons training at a two-week Sharia training camp, said he had
been caught by security services at the Syrian border. He said he was visited twice by Turkish intelligence agency MIT, fined, and
told he was going to be deported...'

And still never came back to the country he 'fled' from...? These different agencies were never contacted by the poor man taking
part in a war he had come to hate and yet... yet The Daily Mail managed to create a line of clandestine dialogue to get him to
reveal his heart-felt story.

Quote:'...He said he was held along with 35 other ISIS fighters at an 'open' prison in Sanliurfa, around an hour from the Turkish-Syrian
border. Suleman said he had been given the choice of being deported, or being part of the ISIS exchange.
He then went to Raqqa where his duties involved being on sentry guard...'

Damn...! There were his opportunities to get back to place Shabazz loves and re-enter a society where guard-duty isn't required.
Damn and blast, indeed.

Quote:'...This week Max Hill QC, the independent reviewer of terrorism legislation, called for a focus on 'reintegration' in cases where
authorities have decided individuals who return should not face prosecution.

Mr Hill said it was right that security services have left space for those who travelled out of a sense of naivety, at a young age
and who return in a 'state of utter disillusionment' to be diverted away from the criminal courts...'

Forgive and forget, that's the Christian way, eh -Mr. Hill?

Quote:'...A report released this week said Britain has one of the largest populations of returning fighters and others who travelled to
join Islamic State.

Around 850 UK-linked individuals 'of national security concern' made the journey to engage with the conflict in Syria, with just
under half of those believed to have come back. The figure of approximately 425 returnees is the fourth highest for individual
nations in an analysis published by the Soufan Centre and the Global Strategy Network...'
The Daily Mail:

As Butch Cassidy said when laid-up in a shack near San Vicente in southern Bolivia...
"Oh, good. For a moment there I thought we were in trouble."
tinysure

I was surprised by the alarming crimes that involve acid attacks In London and even more surprised by the
mainstream media's reluctance to show them in their full light. Even this article leaves out the fact that the
majority of the disfiguring incidents don't involve rage-filled youngsters clashing outside of nightclubs, but a
cultural act brought in from other countries.

Hence the rise in the graph shown. Diversity... can you still enjoy it with one eye and half your face missing?

Quote:Acid attacks in the UK – where have they been carried out most in London and how do you treat acid burns?

'This year has seen an alarming rise in the number of acid attacks taking place in the UK and in London particularly.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd has announced plans to ban the sale of corrosive substances to those under18
buy why are such brutal attacks on the rise?

Where are acid attacks being carried out?
London has emerged as a hot spot for acid attacks in recent years, with more than half of the UK's acid attacks
taking place in the capital.

The number of cases more than doubled from less than 200 in 2014 to 431 in 2016, with Scotland Yard focusing
on specific parts of the city.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2758]

Newham, in East London, had three times more acid attacks than the next highest borough, with almost 400
of London's 1,500 reports over the last five years happening there.

The borough - which includes Stratford's Olympic Park but also more deprived areas such as West Ham, Plaistow
and Forest Gate - sits next door to Hackney which also saw a spate of attacks this summer.
East London neighbour Barking and Dagenham was the second biggest hot spot, whereas wealthier areas such as
Kensington and Chelsea had the lowest level of attacks.

Areas such as the West Midlands and Essex have also seen large rises in acid attacks in recent years as reports
have soared from 340 in 2014 to 843.
But attacks have been happening in quieter spots.
Nurse Joanne Rand In Frogmoor, Buckinghamshire, died after acid was thrown over her as she sat on a bench.  

The 47-year-old care home worker suffered severe burns and died at Stoke Mandeville Hospital 11 days later.
Xeneral Webster, 18, from Hammersmith, west London, has been charged with murder and is due to appear
at Reading Crown Court in early April next year.

Why are acid attacks on the rise?

There are fears many of the attacks are gang-related, which would explain explosions in cases in small areas
of major cities.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2759]
Just look at the numbers!

Criminologists believe gang members may be swapping guns and knives for acid as a weapon of choice as
possession is hard to police and because of the lasting impact attacks have on their victims.

Dr Simon Harding of Middlesex University, said: "Acid was once a weapon of last resort but may now be the first.
"It’s used by gangs, if a business deal goes wrong or someone owes money.
"People can have a legitimate reason for having them.
"It's not prohibitive to carry bleach, you can buy it online or any DIY stores, it's difficult to prove any illegal motive in
carrying it and you can hide it or disguise it in a drink bottle.
"A knife attack is attempted murder, but if you're caught in an acid attack it would be GBH."...'
The Sun:

Wikipedia provides the clues to where this crime originated from.

When one delves into the surroundings of the acid-attack situation of London, it can lead off in tangents that can
support the idea that a standard or level of social-culture has decreased. With the UK leaving the European Union,
there have been noteable changes in what was an accepted social construct in London and even with the ignorant
reluctance of the media, that hidden construct is beginning to crumble.

Poverty is never discussed in the mainstream news due to the simple suggestions that:
A. It doesn't fit a Governent-backed narrative that wishes to convince the public that they are succeeding in their service.
B. Journalists find it easier to sit in a room at the House of Commons and muse on what a political figure may or
may not really mean when they announced something favourable to a certain section of society.
C. They're not really investigative Journalists.

And so I decided from my armchair to take a look at the whole situation surrounding the famous capital's concern of crime,
social control and cultural-diversity. We know that societies constantly change, but traditionally and without a sudden invasion
of another extreme culture, this change usually takes many decades and is very subtle.

The only problem with peering into a multi-layered situation -and doing so from the comfort of the internet, is that one must
resist the need to 'rebel' against a driven narrative when it's offered as a mere set of facts. When dealing with a hidden poverty,
there are many factors that are not controlled and sometimes, the complacency of knowing that it doesn't effect the individual
reporting on it, can have a effect on the the account.

There are laws and ethics when reporting on a subject that need to be adhered to and even when an individual is in a situation
that cannot be deemed any other way that label the individual as a guilty person, that individual is innocent until proven guilty in
a court of law. A person may demand their privacy or be reluctant to ease a curiosity for many genuine reasons and having an
ingrained biased suspicion can be a hindrance when searching for the reality of a matter.

But when the picture is deliberately painted to offer an alternative view by the media, then that suspicion has a right to be piqued.

A news outlet has no rightful power to persuade it's reader into forming an opinion based solely on manipulated facts because
those moulded-facts mirror an overall political desire. Today, it's 'old-hat' to say a politician deceives to fool the public and if the
surveys are correct, Journalists sit quite snugly with Government servants at the bottom of the list when it comes to the masses
opinions on truth and reliability.

I offer an example here below.
The article is about 'some people' sleeping in cupboards and tiny rooms in an accomadation in Newham, one of the areas
listed as a 'acid-attack' hotspot.

These 'some people' pay 'someone' rent of £250-per-month ($326.98) and one may assume that these people are employed
in the area to acquire the mones to live in such cramped conditons.
Please note that if these individuals are not employed, then Government benefits are given to assist those out of work and also
are allowed many other classifications of welfare to make sure a standard of living can be reached.

Many, if not all of these financial allowances are only available to those who are UK citizens and ergo, registered in some form
within the system that caters for those involved. So one of the initial suspicious questions could be where is the money for rent
coming from?

Quote:Man found sleeping in 'cupboard under the stairs' for £250 a month in Newham.

'A man was found sleeping in a “cupboard under the stairs” in Newham after a rogue landlord was
caught out for renting an overcrowded house in east London.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2769]

The space measuring around 1m x 2m was rented out by a rogue landlord in Beckton, east London
for the sum of £250-a-month, according to the MailOnline.
The young man was discovered sleeping next to a gas meter during an early morning raid of the property.

Eleven more sleeping spaces were discovered – with bunk beds crammed into single rooms.
Newham Council inspectors raided the house as part of a scheme to ensure that all private rented properties
in the borough are licensed. Officers also uncovered fire and electrical safety hazards.

Six tenants were reportedly found living in the property and said the monthly rent was £1,500, or £250 each.
The room, much like Harry Potter’s famed first bedroom, was uncovered on a raid of three properties.
Elsewhere the team found a shed structure in Upton Park where three people were each paying £200-a-month
in rent...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2770]

Interrupting here, the article has at no point, indicated who these people are and what possible motives can be
suggested on why so many people are living in a house that is implied not licenced. It would be easy to suggest
that a particular cultural-class or non-UK traditional-based persons were occupying these squat places, but possibly,
without evidence, the Journalist and photographer could not state this.

But why -after offering images of the actual situation, insert a 'Harry Potter' movie still into the article...?
Is this an attempt at levity...? The idea that unknown persons are being 'racked-and-stacked' in below-UK-standard
accomodation by someone decribed as a 'rogue' landord, is somehow humorous to this Journalist?!

Or is it to shroud something that has become acceptable for reasons that may offer a window into the more negative
apsects of diversity? It seems that equating a light-hearted fictional movie with the reality of low-paid/unemployed
people sleeping in alledgedly-socially poor accomadation is something that can be possibly smiled at.

Quote:'...The alleged shed was split into eight rooms, over three floors, which were shared by four families.
All the rogue landlords involved will be issued financial penalty notices (FPNs), which can be up to £30,000 per offence.

The Mayor of Newham, Sir Robin Wales, said: “It cannot be right in the 21st century, in one of the world’s wealthiest cities,
a young man is being forced to pay hundreds of pounds to rent a cupboard under the stairs, sleeping alongside the gas
metre.

“The scenes we saw on this visit are a timely reminder that, while by tackling bad landlords we are driving up standards,
there is still much to do.”...'
SOURCE:

The use of the word 'shed' and 'park' in this article is a bit surreptitious here. Upton Park in London is a borough of
Newham and is a housing estate. However, anyone from outside of London may not be aware of that and so, offered
an inaccurate perception.

This may assist from The Guardian:

Quote:'...In spite of being the home of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Newham is the second poorest borough in England,
and one of the most ethnically diverse. It has the severest housing need in London and the highest rates of overcrowding.

There are 15,300 families on the housing waiting list and, according to the London Poverty Profile, one home in four (25%)
in the borough is overcrowded, rising to one in three in wards surrounding the ground.

Newham’s housing shortage hit national headlines last year when a group of single mothers occupied vacant council homes
in protest at plans to evict them and demolish a housing estate. The Focus E15 women argued that moving them out would
“break down families”, and they said it was a prime example of Londoners being forced out of the capital because of a lack
of cheap accomodation...'
The Guardian:

In my view, this degradation of social standards -a standard that was once a sole burden of the traditional working-classes
around Great Britain, is something that Blue Pill-takers have deliberately ignored. The mainstream media have assisted in
supporting the perception that everyone... even the Aunt and Uncle of the cramped Harry Potter character, lives in a detached
or semi-detached house in a nice, peaceful community.

Due to the EU and the UK being implicit in using culturally low-income-accepting people from lower-standard countries
into their societies, the days of seasonal and migrant workers taking the opportunity of employment in Europe to benefit
themselves, has manifested into a sub-society that lives in squalour and directs it's hidden communtiy with rules borne
from their original countries.

This isn't diversity, it's a wealthy class-structure using a group of people to do the work that they prefer not to and to
keep them in a state of poverty that wasn't too-far from the state they originated.

The constant virtue-signalling from those who believe the current first-world problems are somehow connected to racial
aspects need to realise that no matter how much they scream their own moral correctness, the realities are that the problems
are not about skin-colour or different cultural backgrounds, it's about social stratification.

Maybe... just maybe, that Blue Pill may not be as appetising in the years to come when they come to terms with what is
really going on outside of the spacious bedrooms.

I thought this sort-of 'it's Trump's fault -whatever it is' -garbage was on the wane, but it's a Sunday filler, so I suppose...?

Protecting gun rights as victims go broke.

Greg Milam, US Correspondent:

Quote:'You have probably never heard of Kim Gervais.
She is one of the 500 people who were injured in the Las Vegas shooting last month.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2780]

Ms Gervais' daughter set up a Go Fund Me page to help with paying medical bills
Because she wasn't killed, she might be referred to as one of the lucky ones. But Kim has been left paralysed by her injuries.
As the New York Times reported, she was recently told of all of the equipment she will need to continue her treatment at home...'

Are you saying that she was unlucky to live and the US public seem more fixated on purchasing candles and holding prayer
gatherings at the murder scenes...? I wonder where this trendy virtue-signalling behavior came from?!
Come on Greg, you surely can't believe that your roundabout-way-of-blaming-Trump-for-everything credo can be panel-beaten
into a valid commentary that involves an non-dead female struggling with the cost of medical bills?

A crazy man is alleged to have indiscriminately fired upon a bunch of people at a concert in a gambling city -where money is
needed to pay for concert tickets, food, drink and travel. Paddock -for now anyway, didn't seem to target low wage earners,
liberal click-baiting Journalists or those against gun laws, he just stuck the barrel out the hote window and let it rip.

Quote:'...The list included "an expensive wheelchair, a re-modelled bathroom, a new car and a way to run her business and pay a
mortgage". They quoted the man giving her this list: "You know, your insurance will probably not cover any of this."

And there you have the shocking truth of one of the richest nations on earth: you can be the innocent victim of a violent crime
and then be bankrupted by the cost of the resulting medical care...'

Back in the day, Greg, it was called real life. I have sympathy for this lady and her situation and luckily, she lives in one of the
richest nations in the world, a nation that can afford societal decency as well as currency. Write a column regarding the trials
and tribulations of medical care and launching a 'Go-fund-Me' in Zimbabwe or Sierra Leone and then report on injustice.

Quote:'...It is why the continuing arguments over healthcare in America remain so frustrating to listen to -the impact on actual,
real people is ignored...'

Yeah... Trump. Obamacare needs fixing. It was fine when Obama was in office, or not really, but it's still Trump's fault.

Quote:'...What sort of country treats people like that?
Where they fight tooth and nail to defend the rights of the guy who bought the guns -and happily let his victims suffer in pain
and go broke. Where friends and family have to hold fundraisers to pay for treatment.
Treatment which, in every other civilised country on earth, would be considered a basic human right...'

Name them Greg... name the civilised countries. Are you pointing at Europe...? A set of nations cowering in the shadow
of gun/truck-wielding religious crusaders and have no rights to bear arms?! I seriously doubt US citizens happily let victims
suffer and I also doubt you confirmed that everyone in the US before you wrote that.

Ignoring your Californian bourgeois perspective on the peasants who fund your salary, I'm still surprised by your attempts
to connect the NRA with a failing medical system. Are you suggesting all people who own a gun in the United States should
be held financially accountable to victims of gun-crime?
All of them...? White, black, young and old, rich and poor?! Or just the first one?

Quote:'...This is usually where America's opponents of "socialised medicine" start ranting about keeping the government out of the
healthcare system. People who have never set foot in the UK tell you all about the evils of the NHS.
America is different, they say, and individual liberty and responsibility trumps the collective good...'

Aaah, the old 'if-you've-never-tasted-it, how-can-you-comment?' routine. The National Health Service in the UK is struggling
and waiting-lists are one of the highest in Europe. Dear Greg, whether I use the NHS or not, I read and listen to the company
you work for and Sky News regularly reports on the failing health-care in Britain.

Unless... you're suggesting Sky Journalists fabricate articles and lie?

A group is made up with individuals, those individuals 'collectively' make decisions. See last US election for details.

Quote:'...But here's the thing: about 120 million Americans, out of a total population of 300 million, DO receive "government" healthcare
The Medicare and Medicaid systems are the only health safety net for America's vulnerable.
And I have spoken to people who are on Medicare themselves but who are vehemently opposed to any sort of broader system
for the rest of the country.

An American version of "I'm all right, Jack", if you like.because they are retired or on low incomes...'

That's a tenuous leap there, Greg. 

Quote:'...We could debate whether a single-payer healthcare system is actually "government" or whether it is more "society" taking care
of each other through taxes. But what's the point -when so many millions think it's fine for insurance and drug companies to make
massive profits and people like Kim are left to help themselves?...'

Kim and others aren't left to help themselves -a habit I believe we should try to get back into, by the way. There's a system available.
You're just using a recent example of victim-hood to set up your next swing at the guy in the White House that you don't believe is
Hitler-but a childish idea that you want to perpetuate for ratings

Quote:'...When the man they elected as President promises to get rid of Obamacare but also promises "healthcare for all" - and doesn't
have a single clue how to do either. And, in the aftermath of something like the Vegas shooting, that same President tells the victims:
"We have a great country and we are there for you. We will endure the pain together."

It might be more helpful if the country endured the costs together as well...'
SOURCE:

And you actually wrote the title of the care-plan and never flinched! Trump says he'll get rid of something that's deemed crap with a
previous President's name on it and the creator gets a pass, but the guy in charge now, is to blame.
F*ckin' marvelous writing, Greg... f*ckin' marvelous.

(Pardon my language, it's Trump's fault)

Referring to the above post, I do recall Pres. Trump trying to get a better health plan in place, but the democrats blocked his every move, just like they've done in everything he's tried to accomplish.
He's had some success with things where he didn't have to go through Congress, but everything else... well, as you can see, we're still swimming in the cesspool the last administration put us in. 

So, Greg, if you want to blame someone... blame the Democrats, and most of all, blame Obummer!!   minusculeredtantrum
I know I bang-on about poor Journalism and it's links to the bourgeois middle-class importance that everything
that happens must be centred on themselves and here's an ideal example of it.

After the recent Vegas massacre, some media outlets have commentary where gun-control is discussed in
the United States and after the condolences to effected families are given, they push on to the topic of finding
someone to blame. The usual explanation that removing the rights of gun-owners is 'problematic' and it ends
there.
Next up, sports and the traditional upbeat man-bites-dog story.

But only after hours of a recent shooting in Texas, where a mentally-unstable man killed 26 in and around a
small-town church, a Sky US Corresponent felt the need to explain to readers how such incidents effects the
poor Journalist who has to report the story.

Can we bury the dead first, please?

The macabre choreography of US mass shootings.
(Or 'How A Seagull Gets To The Landfill On Time)

Quote:'There is a familiar pattern that plays out for journalists tasked with covering the latest utterly senseless killings.

At this stage in the grotesque history of mass shootings in this country, there is a familiar, macabre choreography
that plays out for journalists tasked with covering such things.

A notification on your phone.
Stomach lurches.
A phone call from work.
Can you get on a plane?

A scramble to the airport, fighting for the last seat, trying to secure hotel rooms for the team as close to the awful incident
as possible...'

Nightmare.

Quote:'...Everyone else is doing the same, you see - the country's journalists pouring in to the city, town, village, church, concert
where innocents have been mown down...'

How do you cope?

Quote:'...We will all feel a bit queasy about it, because we know what will happen...'

Maybe it's turbulence?

Quote:'...Shock. Grief. Outrage. Who was the gunman? Where did he get the weapon? Why did he do it? A beautiful impromptu
memorial. A vigil. Stirring words from politicians. "Surely we cannot pay this price for freedom?"
And then, for reasons I and many others have detailed before, sure as anything, there will be a collective failure to act...'

And remember, the first to get the killer's name, an interview with a sobbing mother (ideally coloured)... and use a tone of
patronising acumen, will enhance a Journalist's career. The real reason you are there.

Quote:'...While all of this is going on, we know that communities in the grip of indescribable grief will be so incredibly kind and
patient with us as we try to tell their stories, try to piece together what happened, try to honour their loved ones...'

And then spin it to blame a section of society that negatively trending at the moment. Whilst nodding into the camera
and waiting for the anchor-person to ask you an inane question about the tragedy, you gather your words to set-up a
selection of phrases that implies your media company's ideology.

The tears, the free-falling feeling of loss and the hopelessness of those effected are behind you now as the cameraman
counts down to your piece and your curtain rises. Straight-faced and all grown-up.

Quote:'...And then, we will leave them to cope with shattered bodies and lives. Probably in a few days' time.
Back to our homes, to wait for the next one.
Because there will be one.
It is so infuriatingly, utterly senseless...'

Yep, life is like that. The only difference is the lifeless bodies in the morgue and those who've lost their dear-ones,
weren't getting paid for going through it. I know this irks Journalists because of it's implication that they're no different
from the guy who drives the snow-plough, but it's it's your job... just your job.

You're no different from the men and women who have to get on with their lives -even when terrible incidents like
the Vegas and Texas killings invade those lives. You have the luxury of walking away from it.
It's not about you.

Quote:'...Doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results. That's the definition of insanity, isn't it?...'
SOURCE:

Going to work day-after-day is what regular folk do. Killing people for no reason is insanity.
Stop self-grooming one's falsely-injured ego and do your job. Not everything is about you.
A chap from a town very close to where Boy In A Dress lives, has a website that informs -via his career
as a chemist, the public about scientific subjects that interest him.

Often, the impression is given that he's aware of the conspiratorial world and it seems he feels the need
to bring rationality to the areas that may hold alternative reasons for their being.
Miles Power is his name and in the video below, he gets to taste the poorer side of journalism.

(11-07-2017, 05:55 PM)BIAD Wrote: A chap from a town very close to where Boy In A Dress lives, has a website that informs -via his career
as a chemist, the public about scientific subjects that interest him.

Often, the impression is given that he's aware of the conspiratorial world and it seems he feels the need
to bring rationality to the areas that may hold alternative reasons for their being.
Miles Power is his name and in the video below, he gets to taste the poorer side of journalism.

That's pretty crazy. I'm going to subscribe to him for sure, I never heard of him before but this is pretty good stuff.
(11-07-2017, 06:08 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: That's pretty crazy. I'm going to subscribe to him for sure, I never heard of him before but this is pretty good stuff.
He's a good sort. I'm not shilling for him, but I do listen to his stuff and when he co-hosts
'The League Of Nerds'

He reminds me of how we all started to stray from the path of 'normies' and end-up
in places like TOS and such!!