Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Were Given Cancer Virus via the Polio Shot
[Image: Biohazard-Needle-Syringe-Vaccine-Poison.jpg]

Quote:The CDC has admitted that between 1955–1963 over 98 million Americans received one or more doses of a polio shot which was contaminated with a cancer-causing virus called Simian vacuolating virus 40 (SV40).  The CDC quickly took down the page, along with Google, but the site was luckily cached and saved to symbolize this grand admission.

Oopsie!! tinyhuh Didn't mean for that to get out to the public!

[Image: CDC_Polio.png]

Quote:To further confirm this unbelievable admission, Assistant Professor of Pathology at Loyola University in Chicago Dr. Michele Carbone has been able to independently verify the presence of the SV40 virus in tissue and bone samples from patients who died during that era. He found that 33% of the samples with osteosarcoma bone cancers, 40% of other bone cancers, and 60% of the mesothelioma’s lung cancers all contained this obscure virus. This leaves the postulation that upwards of 10–30 million actually contracted and were adversely affected by this virus, to be deadly accurate.

Source

I wonder if it's too late for some of these people to sue if this virus showed up in their cancer? 
Or, better yet, if I get cancer caused from this shot, which I received when I was between 5 and 6 yrs. old?

Someone needs to pay!!!   smallnotamused
@"Mystic Wanderer"  Excellent Find!  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Well done Mystic, another case of science isn't always done with the best interests in
the population at heart.
Why use monkeys, when it can be tried out on the bald apes.

The actual act of removing page shows the level of hand-shaking corruption that goes
on to maintain the farm... I mean, to keep society the way it is.

Not making light of the subject, but as 'New Musik' said back in 1980,
"They don't want your name.... just your number"

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.