Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Europe’s fear of Muslim immigration revealed in widespread survey.
Europe’s fear of Muslim immigration revealed in widespread survey.

'A survey of more than 10,000 people from 10 different European countries has
revealed high public opposition to Muslim immigration.

The Chatham House Royal Institute of International Affairs carried out the survey,
asking online respondents their views on the statement that "all further migration
from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped".

Over the 10 European countries surveyed, an average of 55 percent agreed with
the statement. 25 percent neither agreed nor disagreed, while only one in five
respondents felt Muslim immigration should continue.

Poland was the country most in favor of a ban on Muslim immigration with 71
percent of respondents agreeing with the statement.
Austria was close behind with 65 percent.

This survey was carried out before U.S. President Trump's executive order to
ban temporarily citizens of seven Muslim-majority states and freeze refugee
arrivals.

Breaking the numbers down further, the survey found little correlation with the
number of Muslim people already settled in a country.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1198]

"Public opposition to further migration from Muslim states is especially intense
in Austria, Poland, Hungary, France, and Belgium, despite these countries
having very different sized resident Muslim populations," read the report.

The survey also highlighted the potential effect of domestic politics on those
countries liable to reject immigration.

"In most of these states, the radical right is, to varying degrees, entrenched as a 
political force and is looking to mobilize this angst over Islam into the ballot box,
either at elections in 2017 or longer term."

Chatham House found only two countries; Spain and the United Kingdom that
had a majority of respondents prepared to welcome more Muslims.

Chatham House also found that age played a major factor in the view of those
surveyed with anti-Muslim immigration sentiment particularly high among retirees.

Education also played a part. School-leavers were 59 percent in favor of curbing
immigrants, while less than half of university graduates agreed with the statement.

An Ipsos Mori Poll in 2016, found that Europeans tend to massively overestimate
the number of Muslims living in their country.

The survey found the French public perceived there to be more than four times th
 actual number while, in the U.K., respondents guessed the number of Muslims
in Britain to be three times greater than the actual figure...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:Chatham House found only two countries; Spain and the United Kingdom that

Yay! They have a "home"! 

Let's allow these two countries to "welcome" all of them, and then sit back and watch how long it takes for the Muslims to take over the country with Sharia Law and behead the non-believers. 
This should give some valuable intel for other countries who are on the fence about keeping them out!
(02-08-2017, 04:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yay! They have a "home"!  

Let's allow these two countries to "welcome" all of them, and then sit back and watch how long it takes for the Muslims to take over the country with Sharia Law and behead the non-believers. 
This should give some valuable intel for other countries who are on the fence about keeping them out!

Well since I live in the UK and not only never heard of such a survey, I don't know anyone
involved in it either, I would be interested in where exactly the portion of the 10,000 folk
who were asked, lived!

My money would be on London as most people in the media, politics and obviously,
Chatham House, believes that nobody lives outside of the capital anyway!
tinysurprised
(02-08-2017, 09:27 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 04:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yay! They have a "home"!  

Well since I live in the UK and not only never heard of such a survey, I don't know anyone
involved in it either, I would be interested in where exactly the portion of the 10,000 folk
who were asked, lived!

My money would be on London as most people in the media, politics and obviously,
Chatham House, believes that nobody lives outside of the capital anyway!
tinysurprised

OOPS!  Sorry!   tinyshocked

Are you anywhere near this?

http://www.yesimright.com/this-shocking-...mmigrants/

(02-08-2017, 09:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: OOPS!  Sorry!   tinyshocked

Are you anywhere near this?

No, in fact I'm nearer Scotland in the north than Calais in France where that was happening.
That camp... 'The Jungle' as it was known, was burnt to the ground and the occupiers supposedly
dispersed throughout France.

That comment in the survey I find dubious as one of the main factors for succeeding in the 'Brexit'
referendum was the migrant problem awaiting just over the English Channel.

I think Italy will be the next to pull away, but it won't be easy. The EU elite will do everything in
their power to stop it.

The areas of London voted to remain because of cheap labour and the opportunity to send these
work-migrants and refugees to already southern 'ghettos' and more northern cities.
That way, those who let them him were guaranteed the same people would vote for them in the
next election!

Make no mistake, I'm not a racist... it's just that considering the amount of able-bodied men from
these countries of turmoil that are wandering around mainland Europe, I'd have thought they'd
want to be wanting to fight for the freedom of their lands.

If...that's what is true and it must be, mainstream media tell us so!
BIAD wrote "Make no mistake, I'm not a racist... it's just that considering the amount of able-bodied men from
these countries of turmoil that are wandering around mainland Europe, I'd have thought they'd
want to be wanting to fight for the freedom of their lands."

That's right, we feel any Male wanting Refugee status is either a Coward, Thug or Terrorist or all three and has No Business being allowed into anyone's Country.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-09-2017, 12:55 AM)guohua Wrote: ...That's right, we feel any Male wanting Refugee status is either a Coward, Thug or
Terrorist or all three and has No Business being allowed into anyone's Country...

Exactly.
I know that there are times when a population of a country can feel helpless and also
the reaction of protecting one's family is at the forefront of parents minds.
In times like these, fighting for one's country can be a confusing aspect when more
personal reasons need immediate attention.

Of course it's a moral duty to assist those around us to make their lives better -if asked.
A country at peace is a country that isn't at war with us or neighbours, an obvious fact
that goes towards a better survival plan for all.

But the diverse amounts of males from non-conflict countries that have arrived in
mainland Europe has severely influenced the crime rates and it can be naturally
assumed that this behavior isn't indicative of fleeing family-units seeking refuge.

In a nutshell, is it normal to escape an assumed terrible regime and arriving in a
country that welcomes you, steal, rape and in some cases, kill in that benevolent
country?

If this manner is what was standard in the refugee's land, then it doesn't necessarily
mean it's lawful in another. If it isn't something deemed normal in the refugee's
country, then why is it happening when they go to other lands?

So who are these predominantly young men...? Why are they appearing in France,
Germany and elsewhere? What forces are at work to make them leave their homes
and live on the bottom rung of a more affluent country?

If the major reason is employment, then say it is.
If it's a move to spread the Muslim religion, then say that too.
If the millions of people that have fled their countries are just looking for a better
life, then state it.

Fear works best when one doesn't know the name of the thing they fear.
@"BIAD" , Exactly, Look at your own countrymen during WWII. All ages of men prepared to fight for their homeland and way of life.
(02-09-2017, 01:34 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" , Exactly, Look at your own countrymen during WWII. All ages of men prepared to fight for their homeland and way of life.

Yes and whether it was because they were 'told to' because within many social structures,
those who are deemed leaders ordered them to or whether it was due to a communal feeling
of patriotism and the fear of physical invasion, they went and fought.

So again, who are these people?
I know that in one of the refugee centres in Germany, an outcry came from the lack of Nutella
spread and 'gummibears'
So much so, that they torched the hall where they were staying and caused 10 million euros
worth of damage!
SOURCE:

Does this sound like grateful people evaluating their present location against their previous one?
This is from 2014.  Are things still this bad?  Better, or worse?

https://youtu.be/u0j4Vm-XVIY
(02-09-2017, 01:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 01:34 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" , Exactly, Look at your own countrymen during WWII. All ages of men prepared to fight for their homeland and way of life.

Yes and whether it was because they were 'told to' because within many social structures,
those who are deemed leaders ordered them to or whether it was due to a communal feeling
of patriotism and the fear of physical invasion, they went and fought.

So again, who are these people?
I know that in one of the refugee centres in Germany, an outcry came from the lack of Nutella
spread and 'gummibears'
So much so, that they torched the hall where they were staying and caused 10 million euros
worth of damage!
SOURCE:

Does this sound like grateful people evaluating their present location against their previous one?

BIAD Stated "I know that in one of the refugee centres in Germany, an outcry came from the lack of Nutella
spread and 'gummibears'
worth of damage!"

No, they sound like our Pansy Ass Students at Berkeley in Ca. they won't fight for their own freedoms in their homeland so why would they respect or fight for any other Country? 
And other Snowflake Liberal Progressives. 
Time to Thin Out The Gene Pool!
(02-09-2017, 06:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This is from 2014.  Are things still this bad?  Better, or worse?

https://youtu.be/u0j4Vm-XVIY

I understand nothing has changed, it's still this bad.
(02-08-2017, 04:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Chatham House found only two countries; Spain and the United Kingdom that

Yay! They have a "home"! 

Let's allow these two countries to "welcome" all of them, and then sit back and watch
how long it takes for the Muslims to take over the country with Sharia Law and behead the non-believers. 

Remember this...?
Well here's a report I discovered this morning (Sun 19th Feb 2017) on a site marked
'France 24' and I was taken aback by what it's saying!

More than 150,000 join pro-refugee protest in Barcelona.

'Tens of thousands of people marched through Barcelona on Saturday urging the
Spanish government to immediately meet its pledge to take in thousands of refugees.

Ada Colau, the mayor of Spain's second city, had called on Barcelona residents to
"fill the streets" and march under the slogan volem acollir ("We want to welcome them"
in Catalan).
Local police said some 160,000 people had heeded her call.

Many of those flooding the major Via Laietana thoroughfare carried signs reading
"Enough excuses, welcome them now".

The protest comes after Spain pledged to take in some 16,000 asylum seekers from
other European Union countries under a quota system agreed in 2015 as the continent
struggled with its biggest migration crisis since World War II.
Like other EU members, Spain has fallen far short of this target, with only 1,100 resettled
in the country so far.

Jacint Comelles, a 62-year-old potter who joined the protest with friends and family, said not
enough was being done to help people who have fled conflict hoping to start a new life in Europe.

"We demand this minimum amount of dignity -- that at least this number of refugees
(16,000) can come," he said. "In Catalonia, everything is ready to welcome them."

The protest, organised by a group calling itself Castra Nostra Casa Vostra (Our home is your home),
finished at the Mediterranean coast -- a symbolic location given the more than 5,000 migrants
who lost their lives trying to cross the sea last year...'
SOURCE:

How could we've been so wrong? Here's Spain with a youth unemployment that's only second to
Greece and stands at the moment at 56.1% of it's population without a job and yet, they want
more people to come to their land and live there.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1263]
SOURCE:

Bravo, I say and maybe I should apologise.

But... I did a little research and discovered that over half of 16-24 year-olds are students and
less than a quarter is employed. One can only wonder what incentive there could be for the
refugee and the those welcoming them?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1264]

SOURCE:

Here's an article worth clicking on.
What I couldn't help but notice was the amount of jihadists that actually
cam from London or were caught coming onto the country to London.

The same London that wanted us to stay in the European Union.

Who are Britain’s jihadists?

'Approximately 850 people from the UK have travelled to support or fight for jihadist organisations
in Syria and Iraq, say the British authorities. About half have since returned to the UK.

This BBC News database is the most comprehensive online record of its kind, telling the story of
more than 200 Britons who have died, been convicted of offences relating to the conflict or are still
in the region.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1296]

The information on these pages has been compiled from open sources and BBC research.
Some details have been withheld for legal reasons or are unavailable.

More than 90 people have been convicted so far of offences relating to the conflict.
Some of the individuals listed above travelled to the region. Others tried to travel but were stopped.
Finally, there is a group of people who have been convicted of offences relating to assisting the
first two categories...'
CLICK HERE TO SEE IMAGES:

So, Britain's borders are  not so well protected by the UK Border Agency it seems.
I've heard the your borders are open to Small Planes and Boats, they are hard to catch coming and going.