Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Night, Trump Shocked America with What He Said About Russia.
Last Night, Trump Shocked America with What He Said About Russia.

'The left is literally flipping their sh*t right now!

Donald Trump sat down with Bill O’Reilly last night and said the one thing nobody
ever thought he would say…

Trump told him that America id guilty of killing people!
Now just wait. He was talking about his respect for President Vladimir Putin when
O’Reilly asked him if he knew that Putin and Russia were Killers.

Trump responded, “There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think
our country is so innocent?”...'
Liberty Writers News:

I'm seriously starting to wonder if the world is just full of Captain Obvious'!!
'Reality calling Earth... are you still there?!'

Of course America kills people, the majority of countries do! It's one of the reasons
we're still here!!
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
After hearing about some of the Black Op assignments, I'd say we (the U.S.A) rank right up there at the top of the list. 
Not only do we kill people in wars, but we also kill "our own" if they get in the way of what the higher-ups want done.  Just look at the Clinton's!
And I just posted that thread about Connor O'Ryan where he told about being sent out to kill people. They have even sacrificed innocent people on board planes to bring it down because one or two people were on board that they wanted "taken out". 

And then, we have 9-11.  

We are a world being led by people without a conscious.  I know war is different, but killing people because of greed is another thing!

Wait!  I forgot... most wars ARE about greed!
I think President Trump was doing what he does, Tell The Truth and Not Sugar Coat It!  minusculeclap
In other words Bend  minusculemooning Over and Take It! Yes they said it might hurt,,,, but the Truth Will Set You Free!  smallroflmao
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]