Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Brat's back in town...
Hello everyone !

So, it's done. We've moved out of the duplex we were in - the new owners took possession last night - and here we are, staying at friends for three weeks or so, until the condo we are moving into is ready.

No internet for a few days was like I was missing something in my life, and that something was ALL OF YOU !

We are now temporarily connected on our friend's wifi so...YAY, it's damn good to be back !!

How's everyone doing??

I heard BIAD's looking for a Spammers Virtual Baseball Bat and that Mystic's found him time traveling or something??

Oh..the things I've missed !

Will be on & off this week so I'll try to catch up..

Hugs all around (Except for Gordi, he doesn't like hugs, or Dai for that matter LOL)

TTY ALL L : )

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
It will be great having you back on more often Sol.  Happy to hear it!   smallgreenhurray 

Yes, apparently, BIAD felt lonely being left out of the "Disclosure Project", so he started showing up in pictures on my Face Book account.  I had to question him about it, but, as usual, he had a logical explanation.    tinybighuh

You have A LOT to catch up on, so come back soon and enjoy what you've missed.  We might see you disappear for a few more months while processing all the threads that have gone up in your absence.   tinylaughing
It's GREAT Having YOU back!  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-06-2017, 06:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Yes, apparently, BIAD felt lonely being left out of the "Disclosure Project",
so he started showing up in pictures on my Face Book account.
I had to question him about it, but, as usual, he had a logical explanation...
Aw man, I'm sick of telling him, Mystic. But he has this strange perception of
what acquaintances are. He's not a stalker or anything, I just think he's just...
well, just odd.

Good to have you back, Sol!!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Glad that you are back Sol!!

You know what I worried about?
I told Jim I hope you do not injure your back moving that stuff out.

But being as you seem to be in a very good mood, looks like you did just fine.
Bet you are glad to be done with it finally. YAY!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Thanks Guys & Gals !!

It's so quiet and peaceful where we are now, the dog no longer barks... tinyhuh

Just hoping the condo will be the same. Thanks to Mrs G's secret formulas, yes, the move went just fine; very tired - but not dead tired...major difference : )

I can't wait to be in our own place; one room reserved for my office, which means that I am planning on doing two things that I hold very close to my heart...getting back on here on a regular basis and back to writing...those novels are screaming to get published...(in my head they are indeed)...and without going into too many details, I've had a co-author patiently and gallantly wait for me : )

So, the next three weeks, as we are at a friend's home that they graciously offered us - they are out and about - this feels like we are in a hotel...it's nice !!

The work is quieting down this month so it gives me time to catch my breath, and recuperate...joy joy tinybiggrin

tinydrroling
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
@Sol, relax and come back to us fully Rested!
You're going to need all the strength you have.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
*pokes head out of pub* .... welcome back .... guess better start put drinks on omegas tab again .... erm .... mean good to see ya back .... * vanishes before sol sees his drinks tab .... *
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....