Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Planetary Defence System
I really am interested in this, I wish there was more investigation into these Cauldrons.

And that's all I could find as far as videos.
Sad!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Interesting! 

They should take a team with hazmat suits and drain the ponds.  A discovery like that would be worth it, I would think.   minusculethumbsup2
(02-06-2017, 04:24 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Interesting! 

They should take a team with hazmat suits and drain the ponds.  A discovery like that would be worth it, I would think.   minusculethumbsup2

You want hazmat suits, Mystic...?! Here's a little beauty that I grew up with and now...
only now, do they have an answer. I love it when the 'present-day' perception is offered
and is applied to past incidents. Bravo, the State-funded BBC!

Broad Haven UFO sightings marked 40 years on.

'There were no alien invasions or tales of abduction, yet a UFO sighting by a group of
Pembrokeshire school children remains one of the most famous cases in Wales.

It was 40 years ago when a class of pupils at Broad Haven Primary School said they
spotted a UFO in a field near their playground.
It was one of a wave of sightings in the area in 1977 - dubbed the Dyfed Triangle.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1189]

David Davies was 10 at the time and heard reports of pupils seeing flying saucers
throughout the day.

"I was a natural born sceptic so after the bell rang I decided to go to the area that the
children said they had seen it," he told BBC Wales.
He described seeing a silver "cigar-shaped" craft with a "dome covering the middle third".
"My sighting only lasted a couple of seconds. It popped up and then went back behind a tree."

Mr Davies said he did not feel afraid, "more in awe and wonderment", although he admitted
he had "a strange desire to run away"

None of the teachers believed the children and so the headmaster separated them and got
them to draw what they saw. There were slight variations, but what they drew was basically
the same.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1190]

Mr Davies described the days that followed as a "wild rollercoaster."
"It went crazy with the media and it was difficult to settle down and actually think about
what we had seen."

Two months later, Rosa Granville, who ran the Haven Fort Hotel in nearby Little Haven,
described seeing an object which looked like an "upside-down saucer" and two "faceless
humanoid" creatures with pointed heads.

She said so much heat came off it, her "face felt burned".
"There was light coming from it and flames of all colours. Then [the creatures] came out
of these flames, that's what I don't understand," she said.
When she visited the field she said there was "two inches of burned grounds".
Ms Granville said the incident left her "agitated and disturbed"...'

'So where's the hazmat suits?' I hear you say and here's a version of them.

'...A number of theories have been put forward to explain the sightings.
Then-MP for Pembroke, Nicholas Edwards contacted the Ministry of Defence after being
"inundated" with UFO sightings.

Flt Lt Cowan, an officer from RAF Brawdy, visited Ms Granville's hotel and examined the site,
but could find no evidence of a landing.

He joked: "Should a UFO arrive at RAF Brawdy we will charge normal landing fees."

In his report, he mentioned the possibility that a "local prankster was at work" and the
description of aliens "fitted exactly the type of protection suit that would have been issued 
in the event of a fire at one of the local oil refineries".

This fits in with the account of businessman Glyn Edwards, who in 1996 revealed he wandered
around the area in a silver suit in 1977 as a prank...'

'...It was also thought school children could have confused a sewage tank as a UFO, although
many were from farming backgrounds and would have been familiar with the machinery.
More recently, a former US Navy sailor said the figure in a silver suit was in fact a member of US
military personnel wearing their standard fireproof uniform and the UFOs were new Harrier jets
flying over...'
The BBC:

Stupid kids...! Fancy not knowing that a businessman would play around with a silver suit on!
Heck, we've all done it at one time or another! I suppose it was lucky he came forward really.
tinysurprised
But it also seems this Mr. Edwards-character was wrong or a liar because a former US Navy sailor
has kindly informed us that it was something else that was 'normal'
tinysurprised tinysurprised
In regards of the craft itself, it was again shows that the education-levels in the UK were very
poor for the time as these school children didn't know that most sewage tanks can take off and
hover.
tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised
Phew! for a second there, I thought the kids had actually seen something real!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.