Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who We Supported
Give You One Guess!  smallroflmao
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: raw] [Image: 2IzLrSd.jpg]
[Image: In-Defense-Of-Donald-Trump.gif?resize=600%2C773] Of-Course you don't have to Agree With Us, Mr.G and me.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: Top Kek! tinylaughing

Adds music ...

Adds another music vid ...

Personal Disclosure: Go Trump Train!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Wow, I must admit, Trump sure has stirred up the hornest's nest. LMAO.

Dang, he ain't pussy-footing around, now is he? (grins)

Must be nice not to have to worry about work or having to pay bills, to where I could waste my days holding a picket sign, showing my azz.

And don't you just love the negative spin the headlines have on Trumps latest actions?!

No people, it is not a permanent ban on immigrants, only temporary  (despite the MSM fear mongering).

Heard on Rush Limbaugh radio show the other day, Lester Holt was at Statue of Liberty with some guilt ridden story of immigrants and the Statue of Liberty was weaping

You should have heard Rush on that one.
He stated many times that the Statue of Liberty DOES NOT have a damn thing to do with immigrants, but rather our liberty and freedom.

Yeah he went on a good rant about that, the Dems trying to play the guilt trip/shame card.

Sorry but we have homeless and needy AMERICAN citizens that need help and I would much rather have my tax dollars spent on them first!!

I read a comment that summed it up pretty good....
The refugee issue is like the lady who hoards cats down the street. She keeps taking more cats in,  even tho she does not have the resources to take care of the ones she already has.

That is the U.S. in my opinion.
A 'Hoarder' with no resources other than us taxpayers.

Sorry and this may sound hardazz but we can't save all the "kittens & puppies" in the world.
Just saying....

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(02-06-2017, 04:45 AM)senona Wrote: Wow, I must admit, Trump sure has stirred up the hornest's nest. LMAO.

Dang, he ain't pussy-footing around, now is he? (grins)

Must be nice not to have to worry about work or having to pay bills, to where I could waste my days holding a picket sign, showing my azz.

And don't you just love the negative spin the headlines have on Trumps latest actions?!

No people, it is not a permanent ban on immigrants, only temporary  (despite the MSM fear mongering).

Heard on Rush Limbaugh radio show the other day, Lester Holt was at Statue of Liberty with some guilt ridden story of immigrants and the Statue of Liberty was weaping

You should have heard Rush on that one.
He stated many times that the Statue of Liberty DOES NOT have a damn thing to do with immigrants, but rather our liberty and freedom.

Yeah he went on a good rant about that, the Dems trying to play the guilt trip/shame card.

Sorry but we have homeless and needy AMERICAN citizens that need help and I would much rather have my tax dollars spent on them first!!

I read a comment that summed it up pretty good....
The refugee issue is like the lady who hoards cats down the street. She keeps taking more cats in,  even tho she does not have the resources to take care of the ones she already has.

That is the U.S. in my opinion.
A 'Hoarder' with no resources other than us taxpayers.

Sorry and this may sound hardazz but we can't save all the "kittens & puppies" in the world.
Just saying....
YUP!
Time to Thin Out The Litter!
[Image: o-WALKABILITY-facebook.jpg]
Turn Off The Entry Sign!
The Thoughts Of Captain Obvious.

Yes, it is terrible the way the mainstream media treat the public with their biased reporting,
but that's the state of media today.

What I don't understand is that if President Trump is such a poor politician and has no idea
of governing, then how did he get elected into the position in the first place?!

I mean, if you -as a biased media outlet, were into investigative journalism and there was some
-sort of fraudulent behavior during the election by Donald Trump and his people, they would've
been 'outed' and his candidacy dismissed.

If the Republicans or Trump's election team had been involved in any sort of voting-machine rigging,
oppressive action to force voters to give him their choice or just straight-forward buying the election,
the newspapers and television mediums would have blazoned it on their banners.

Even if the many information agencies that wanted Hillary Clinton to win and met in a dark room to
concoct a false narrative to dissuade the electorate from picking the wild-haired man in the expensive
suit, it still never came to pass.

Even if Government officials and agencies glanced at each other and worried how their money-teat
was in danger of being plugged, they would have banded together and used the many tools to discredit
him, but they never came up with a viable plan that would stand-up under scrutiny.

It didn't succeed because we now know -and as Mr. Kronkite would say "You Were There"!

It was a filthy campaign and I would suggest that this same gang of media outlets never told the whole truth
of what they could have, should have and didn't dare relay to the public.
And we now know through released Governmental data, it wouldn't be the first time they failed to deliver
the whole truth to the public.

It would be easy to say the mainstream media favoured Hillary, but that would mean everyone was implicit
in broadcasting specific information that leaned to a good or bad perception of a particular candidate.
It could be, it could. That means there are people in high positions who stifled any dissent from employees
in the publishing and television worlds that saw the partisanship.
It hints that everyone in these circles either wanted Hillary Clinton to win or feared for their livelihoods if
Trump acquired the post.

But all of them...?! Even the Janitor, graphic-artists and the I.T department?!
Even if this is so, the peril they felt was enough that front-line employees were willing to bend reports, word
their announcements in such a way that favoured their personal views and edit information that countered
their wished-for reality. Those others who worked in the environment of journalism must've either agreed
with the deceit or ignored the abuse of ethics because of their belief their jobs would be in jeopardy.

The climate that a Clinton Presidency would have brought would've been conducive to a society that had
grown accustomed to that way of life. Barrack Obama and the Democrats held the office for eight years
and since that indicates two successful elections, it can be deemed that the United States was moulded
to a certain way of thinking and acting.
(Captain Obvious strikes again!)

So who voted for Donald Trump...? Who made this come about?
Oh...that's right, the voters. The people who hold a perception of what they want their country to be.
The majority of US citizens made a decision and picked their President and even if we agree or disgaree
on the merits of the conduits that brought the information to the public, their performance was terrible and
riddled with biased accounts.

My question is how was it allowed to happen? How can it be that if people of responsibility who took part
in an honourable and alleged pure decision-making of a first-world society, could and still can do such a
disingenuous act without being held accountable?

Is it really just a clash of wills...? Or is -what we accept as this average, fair-minded society, not what we
think it is?

I know it's easy throwing around words like 'Illuminati' or 'The Elite', but if they exist, aren't they really
controlling our lives anyway?

*Captain Obvious gently places the microphone onto the stage-floor and departs quietly*
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Excellent post Captain Obvious minusculeclap .
Mr. G. here, just a thought I had that I wanted to share.

Little children of the corn (liberals).  Let me tell you a short story, it may be scary but oh well, deal with it.
A great compassionate man won a great race in 2016.  He beat out an old corrupt hag that tried really hard to rig the race, she had dead people vote, she had illegals vote, she raised millions from questionable countries and yet she couldn't win.

Now this great man is our President and he has done great things already for this country.  He will be doing this for our great country for the next 8 years!

The END.

Now go put your diapers on and go to your safe place.
[Image: safe%2Bplace%2B1.gif] 
I'm not done yet  tinyangry
Trump is busy removing America from any and all global leadership roles.

Merkel: "The fact that our friend and ally, "she said," has come to question the very worth of its mantle of global leadership, puts into sharp focus the need for the rest of us to set our own clear and sovereign course.”

Yes she said that.
My reply and it's not for children or weak kneed liberals to read.

Yes, and she is exactly right. America is sick and tired of paying every other countries debts and obligations. We are no longer interested in your "globalist" policies, and U.N. "mandates" (whatever that is this week). And yes, it is time for you guys to start making your OWN way in the world instead of demanding that America do it for you.

We’ve had enough of a pansy, fucking "president" traveling all over the world bemoaning how awful the United States is, while handing out BILLIONS of its dollars to people too lazy to get off the fucking asses and get to work for themselves.

In other words, grow some God Damn Fucking Balls and start taking responsibility for your own decisions. America is no longer your Sugar Daddy, Babe.

Obama who lead from behind and spent more time ensuring boys can pee in girl’s bathrooms and Muslims migrate over than in the safety of the US citizens.
Was Nothing Put A puppet and Now That We have A Interdependent Thinker in the White House, You hate It.

I can just see Merkel with her hand up her butt saying "Wait a minute! I got an idea here!" 

OK, Rant Over With.
JMHO

(07-02-2017, 06:15 AM)guohua Wrote: ...Yes, and she is exactly right. America is sick and tired of paying every other countries debts and obligations.
We are no longer interested in your "globalist" policies, and U.N. "mandates" (whatever that is this week).
And yes, it is time for you guys to start making your OWN way in the world instead of demanding that
America do it for you.

Well done, G... you've hit the nail right on the head.

America pays, the rest of the world takes. America helps and the rest of the world takes.
America says "Eh, guys... you've got a little club going on over in Europe, can we join?" and
the EU says "No... you're not of this continent and if you're gonna sell us stuff, you'll need to
do it through the back-door"

The 'Back-door' is leaving the European Union and now as you comment, Merkel says:
"...The fact that our friend and ally, "she said," has come to question the very worth of its mantle
of global leadership, puts into sharp focus the need for the rest of us to set our own clear and
sovereign course...”

Which means, Oh crap... a large part of our monies is not only being taken away, the rest of our
gang may see that the market outside the EU clique can be more profitable. Others may want to
leave!

We need to focus and rule harder... we need to make sure that our 'friend-and ally' -who we know
would eventually be the top-dog if we let them in, sees that we can go it alone.
But... we'll still take your money via the UN and other ways, if that's alright?!

They un-elected elite are shitting themselves!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-02-2017, 08:45 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 06:15 AM)guohua Wrote: ...Yes, and she is exactly right. America is sick and tired of paying every other countries debts and obligations.
We are no longer interested in your "globalist" policies, and U.N. "mandates" (whatever that is this week).
And yes, it is time for you guys to start making your OWN way in the world instead of demanding that
America do it for you.

Well done, G... you've hit the nail right on the head.

America pays, the rest of the world takes. America helps and the rest of the world takes.
America says "Eh, guys... you've got a little club going on over in Europe, can we join?" and
the EU says "No... you're not of this continent and if you're gonna sell us stuff, you'll need to
do it through the back-door"

The 'Back-door' is leaving the European Union and now as you comment, Merkel says:
"...The fact that our friend and ally, "she said," has come to question the very worth of its mantle
of global leadership, puts into sharp focus the need for the rest of us to set our own clear and
sovereign course...”

Which means, Oh crap... a large part of our monies is not only being taken away, the rest of our
gang may see that the market outside the EU clique can be more profitable. Others may want to
leave!

We need to focus and rule harder... we need to make sure that our 'friend-and ally' -who we know
would eventually be the top-dog if we let them in, sees that we can go it alone.
But... we'll still take your money via the UN and other ways, if that's alright?!

They un-elected elite are shitting themselves!
Well Said BIAD.
Oh and I told my husband you liked his post.