Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cigar-Shaped UFO Found In A Moon Crater
[Image: 700_944cb24e2467a2338eaa9b7e6dbd396c.jpg?v=1486213758]

Quote:William Rutledge is well known in UFO research circles for the extraordinary claims he made about his work for NASA on the Apollo missions. Rutledge alleged that he was part of the crew on the top secret Apollo 20 mission which deployed a team of astronauts to the surface of the Moon to investigate the Delporte crater.

The Delporte crater had been the site of an alien craft crash and NASA and the government of the United States were keen to recover their technology. They discovered ample technological components which was later put to use in America’s own military industrial project and the bodies of two alien creatures, one of whom appeared to be alive.

Does Google Earth footage of the Delporte Crater confirm the UFO story? 

Quote:Rutledge and the rest of the team were sworn to secrecy by the United States government but he made the bold decision to break his silence when he was in his late 70s. At this time, he was retired and living with his wife in the African country of Rwanda and did not believe that his safety or his livelihood would be endangered by his revelations at that time.

Rutledge proceeded to record his story on videos which he uploaded to YouTube. They were promptly removed by persons unknown, presumably the Central Intelligence Agency. Rutledge told that prominent UFO research Scott Waring that he was frightened and intimidated by the speed of the CIA’s reaction but he refused to be silence. Instead, he uploaded the videos to a smaller content platform similar to YouTube. These videos lasted a little longer but were also removed promptly by state agents. During the brief period that they were online, they were downloaded and duplicated by a number of individuals who brought the public’s attention to Rutledge’s sensational story. For his trouble, Rutledge was subjected to a long-standing public campaign of ridicule.

But despite the attempts to silence, discredit and humiliate Rutledge, there were many people who believed his story. Therefore when Google made satellite images of the lunar surface available to the public view they decided to scour the surface in search of the enormous ship Rutledge described. What UFO researchers discovered when assessing the Delporte Crater appeared to vindicate Rutledge’s story. The images recovered clearly show a cigar-shaped vessel of approximately 3000 metres in length.

Following the dissemination of these images, Google sprang into action and removed the zoom option for this particular portion of the Moon. The swiftness with which the government and their corporate allies have acted to keep the public from viewing anything related to the Apollo 20 mission has only served to bolster the integrity of Rutledge’s original story. If there was no truth in his story, they wouldn’t be making such a phenomenal effort to cover it up.

Date of discovery: 1970s

Location of discovery: Delporte Crater, Earths moon

Google coordinates: 18°39'5.09"S 117°36'19.46"E

Source

There, you have the coordinates.  If anyone here has Google Earth, please go look this up and let me know if you see anything.

I can't confirm whether this story is true. I've read things about the secret missions of the Apollo 18, 19, and  20 missions, but who knows?

What I can confirm is that it was in the latter part of the 1970's when I had my encounter of a cigar-shaped craft that floated just above the top of my car, and this one in the video below fits the description closer than any others I've seen in pictures to date.
The exception would be the one I saw didn't have pointed ends like this one; it looked more like the tips had been cut off and a big round light was in place at each end. One blinked orange-red, and the other blinked green as it flipped end over end twirling through the night sky. It finally came to rest floating, similar to a blimp, with one of the lights pointing down to the ground while shining a white light to the surface as it went right beside my car.

So... who am I to say this man's story is false? It could be just as true as my own.

I would like to know if anyone sees this on Google Earth for personal verification. 

Can you please let me know?
  Also, this could verify the alleged story of Apollo 20 being true.

Good Morning Mystic Wanderer.
I thought the Apollo 20 video was clearly shown to be a hoax.
But you have evidence that the ship is actual.

Huh, need to look into this further.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-04-2017, 04:26 PM)guohua Wrote: Good Morning Mystic Wanderer.

Good morning, Ms. Guohua.  tinybiggrin

Having something "declared" as a hoax doesn't mean it's not true. Sometimes it's only a gimmick to discredit the information so the public doesn't pay attention. 
Of course, there are plenty of real hoaxes out there today, with more and more people using photo shop and CGI.  But, this was in the 1970's before all those programs existed.
If something is covered up on the moon in the location where this man said it was, I'd like to know, wouldn't you?

Quote:Following the dissemination of these images, Google sprang into action and removed the zoom option for this particular portion of the Moon.

So, a person may not be able to see anything on that particular part of the moon.  That would also be verification they are hiding something.
(02-04-2017, 04:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 04:26 PM)guohua Wrote: Good Morning Mystic Wanderer.

Good morning, Ms. Guohua.  tinybiggrin

Having something "declared" as a hoax doesn't mean it's not true. Sometimes it's only a gimmick to discredit the information so the public doesn't pay attention. 
Of course, there are plenty of real hoaxes out there today, with more and more people using photo shop and CGI.  But, this was in the 1970's before all those programs existed.
If something is covered up on the moon in the location where this man said it was, I'd like to know, wouldn't you?

Quote:Following the dissemination of these images, Google sprang into action and removed the zoom option for this particular portion of the Moon.

So, a person may not be able to see anything on that particular part of the moon.  That would also be verification they are hiding something.
We need more people to give their opinion on this, Yes, they are Hiding things on the moon from us, BUT, the inhabitants on the Moon in the 70's would not have allowed Apollo 20 to take a ship or the alien inside.
I just don't know.
Hi all, well I have Google Earth and I am sorry to have to say that the quality of the Moon is diabolical. As GE is normally
reasonably good when showing the Earth I can only arrive at the conclusion that this poor quality is deliberate. So of
course I could see nothing but blurred grey and no detail.
(02-05-2017, 04:28 AM)Just Looking Wrote: Hi all, well I have Google Earth and I am sorry to have to say that the quality of the Moon is diabolical. As GE is normally
reasonably good when showing the Earth I can only arrive at the conclusion that this poor quality is deliberate. So of
That's the truth!
I just spent 3 hours looking at the moon and looking for this object.
Goggle Earth for the Moon SUCKS!
Here's a fairly good video to show why that cigar shaped ufo is there and why it's still there and not a big surprise to nasa.
Not my fault it crashed .... controls werent labeled in japanese ....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(02-05-2017, 11:53 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Not my fault it crashed .... controls werent labeled in japanese ....

Yes.... but this time your cigar was unlit!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-05-2017, 11:58 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 11:53 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Not my fault it crashed .... controls werent labeled in japanese ....

Yes.... but this time your cigar was unlit!

Cos bargirl was erm .... playing with my zippo .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(02-05-2017, 04:28 AM)Just Looking Wrote: Hi all, well I have Google Earth and I am sorry to have to say that the quality of the Moon is diabolical. As GE is normally

Thank you @"Just Looking" .     minusculeknocks

So, it's true that NASA blurred this portion where the craft is said to have been found.
That's tells me something is there we aren't supposed to see. (Duh)

Whether it's the craft,  we'll never know, until we are able to teleport there and see for ourselves, or until NASA tells the truth.

Which one do you want to bet happens first?   tinylaughing
(02-05-2017, 05:25 AM)guohua Wrote: Here's a fairly good video to show why that cigar shaped ufo is there and why it's still there and not a big surprise to nasa.

Good video!  I'm posting the URL so we'll have it, if this one is taken down for sharing:  https://youtu.be/vmRwQCoK_XY

Thanks for posting.   minusculethumbsup
While using Google Moon : Link  I noticed a lot of what looks like touched up pictures.
Not surprising really since the pictures are from the USGS and on the information page it states " A lunar terrain map generated by the USGS in conjunction with the The Unified Lunar Control Network 2005, and shaded using an airbrushed shaded relief map. This map is color-coded by altitude, so you can use the color key at the lower left to estimate elevations."

Yes Airbrushing is so common. Why?

Some one may be interested in this video of the space craft.

Here is the Location and the Coordinates, look it up.