Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did Clinton, Obama, and Soros Overthrow Pope Benedict In Vatican Coup?
According to WikiLeaks, "George Soros, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton orchestrated a coup in the Vatican to overthrow the conservative Pope Benedict and replace him with radical leftist Pope Francis, according to a group of Catholic leaders citing evidence from various sources including WikiLeaks emails."

[Image: soros-clinton-vatican-coup-pope-benedict-900x350.jpg]

Pope Benedict XVI reigned as Pope of the Catholic Church from 2005 to 2013. He resigned, he said, due to health reasons, becoming the first Pope to step down since Pope Gregory XII in 1415. This shocked the Catholic Church community and left many with conspiracy theories about a cover-up in play.
Those suspicions could be answered now as WikiLeaks reveals e-mail conversations that he "was pushed out of the Vatican by a coup that the group of researchers are calling the “Catholic Spring.”

Quote:Soros, Obama and Clinton used the United States’ diplomatic machinery, political muscle, and financial power to coerce, bribe and blackmail “regime change” in the Roman Catholic Church in order to replace the conservative Benedict with the current Pope Francis – who has since become an unlikely mouthpiece for the international left, stunning Catholics around the world.

The Catholic leaders cite eight specific questions they seek to have answered concerning suspect events that led to the resignation of Pope Benedict, the first papal abdication in 700 years.

Specifically, we have reason to believe that a Vatican ‘regime change’ was engineered by the Obama administration,” say the petitioners, in their January 20 letter to President Trump.

We were alarmed to discover,” their letter notes, “that, during the third year of the first term of the Obama administration your previous opponent, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and other government officials with whom she associated proposed a Catholic ‘revolution’ in which the final demise of what was left of the Catholic Church in America would be realized.”

Regarding the Podesta e-mails:

Quote:“Podesta, a longtime Clinton adviser/confidante and hand-picked top activist for left-wing funder George Soros, revealed in a 2011 e-mail that he and other activists were working to effect a “Catholic Spring” revolution within the Catholic Church, an obvious reference to the disastrous “Arab Spring” coups organized that same year by the Obama-Clinton-Soros team that destabilized the Middle East and brought radical Islamist regimes and terrorist groups to power in the region. 

The Podesta e-mail is a response to another Soros-funded radical — Sandy Newman, founder of the “progressive” Voices for Progress. Newman had written to Podesta seeking advice on the best way to “plant the seeds of the revolution” in the Catholic Church, which he described as a “middle ages [sic] dictatorship.”

In their letter to President Trump, the group of Catholics leaders write: “Approximately a year after this e-mail discussion, which was never intended to be made public, we find that Pope Benedict XVI abdicated under highly unusual circumstances and was replaced by a pope whose apparent mission is to provide a spiritual component to the radical ideological agenda of the international left.  The Pontificate of Pope Francis has subsequently called into question its own legitimacy on a multitude of occasions.”

We remain puzzled by the behavior of this ideologically charged Pope, whose mission seems to be one of advancing secular agendas of the left rather than guiding the Catholic Church in Her sacred mission,” they say, expressing the thoughts of millions of Catholics around the world stunned by Pope Francis’s left-wing ideology. “It is simply not the proper role of a Pope to be involved in politics to the point that he is considered to be the leader of the international left.

Source

Apparently Pope Benedict XVI wasn't willing to go along with their plan to "plant the seeds of the revolution", so he was pushed out and replaced with Pope Francis .
(There is much more you can read in the source article link above, including more e-mails.)

When I realize how close we were to being taken over by a global dictatorship if Hillary had won the election, it makes my blood run cold!

We have the Federal Reserve Banking System in all but three countries around the globe; the Vatican controlling the religious sector, and the Military Industrial Complex to carry out control over anyone who disagrees with "the plan" for a one world government.

[Image: The_Global_Elete.jpg]

I wonder if the current Pope had plans to turn the Christians and convert them over to Sharia Law? He has told his followers they need to embrace the Muslims, so it appears he is at the beginning stages of opening their consciousness for this possibility at a future date.

It's all right here under our nose what the Elite have been doing.  It's time to wake up and help the world to see the plan the Elite have been putting into place, and stop them before it's too late.  This is why it's so important that the American people get behind President Trump and let him do his job of dismantling what Obama and others before him have done to pave the way for the New World Order.  

Here is a leaked tape of a meeting from Rockefeller's 1991 speech:

First thing on the list to do... Take Soros and Hillary DOWN!  Soros is the person financing a large part of the "take over" with paid riots/chaos, etc.
He needs to go... now! 
Then see to it that Obama and Hillary pay for their crimes of Treason against the American people, along with other political leaders before them.

We must all stay strong in keeping Sharia Law from infiltrating our countries, which means the Muslims must not be allowed to become the majority of citizens in any country.

Stay awake and aware of what is really going on "behind the scenes", or you will wake up one day in a world ruled by a dictatorship.
Is that what you want?!
(02-02-2017, 08:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: According to WikiLeaks, "George Soros, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton orchestrated a coup in the Vatican to overthrow the conservative Pope Benedict and replace him with radical leftist Pope Francis, according to a group of Catholic leaders citing evidence from various sources including WikiLeaks emails."

To be honest with you, I don't believe it, BUT it wouldn't surprise me much if it WERE true. The Catholic Church and the Political Left have been dancing a devil's dance together for years. I recall run-ins with Jesuits and their infernal "Liberation Theology" years and years ago, which was whole-hog leftist political activism. it was kind of funny to see how they took pains not to be openly identified as "communists" while simultaneously espousing communist ideals in Central America. A decade after that, I picked up my shovel and mounted my ass again to go to war against the same goddamned "Liberation Theology" on a college campus here in the U.S. Some shit is so zombiefied that I begin to doubt if it will ever get put down. I've learned a lot from "The Walking Dead", however - head shots seem to be required.

Quote:Apparently Pope Benedict XVI wasn't willing to go along with their plan to "plant the seeds of the revolution", so he was pushed out and replaced with Pope Francis .
(There is much more you can read in the source article link above, including more e-mails.)

Note, too, that Francis is a Jesuit from.... Latin America!

Quote:When I realize how close we were to being taken over by a global dictatorship if Hillary had won the election, it makes my blood run cold!

Don't warm that blood up just yet - the Looney Left is fighting tooth and nail still to get their evil plan accomplished. Just ask Chuck Schumer, or a random idjit from UC Berkley.

Quote:We have the Federal Reserve Banking System in all but three countries around the globe; the Vatican controlling the religious sector, and the Military Industrial Complex to carry out control over anyone who disagrees with "the plan" for a one world government.

The Vatican doesn't "control the religious sector" - just ask a Muslim. or a Baptist. Or a Buddhist. or a Hindu. There really isn't ANYONE who has the religious market cornered.

Quote:I wonder if the current Pope had plans to turn the Christians and convert them over to Sharia Law? He has told his followers they need to embrace the Muslims, so it appears he is at the beginning stages of opening their consciousness for this possibility at a future date.

Nah. No one who has power ever surrenders it willingly to their friends, much less their enemies. The Pope can't "turn" or convert the Christians to anything at all, as most of them glaringly ignore him. he only hold sway over Catholics, and not even all of them.

Quote:First thing on the list to do... Take Soros and Hillary DOWN!  Soros is the person financing a large part of the "take over" with paid riots/chaos, etc.
He needs to go... now! 
Then see to it that Obama and Hillary pay for their crimes of Treason against the American people, along with other political leaders before them.

Now here's where the Walking Dead comes in again. just take a look at Soros - have you EVER seen a more zombiefied looking human being? Bastard HAS to die some day, looks like he's already past his last legs, and STILL keeps walking along and flappin' them gums. It's just a matter of time, and he will be no more, dying having never realized his dream of world domination. The world is just too damned big and obstinate for him to control.

Quote:We must all stay strong in keeping Sharia Law from infiltrating our countries, which means the Muslims must not be allowed to become the majority of citizens in any country.

Don't wait for a majority. Look at other countries, and see how it goes - when the Muslim population reaches 5 to 7%, they start agitating for Sharia in that country, and when it reaches 10%, all hell breaks loose. The good thing is that pure Islamic States are cumbersome, unwieldy, and tend to rot from within quicker than other political systems. ISIS, over in ISIS-stan, is already rotting within, rife with corruption, incompetence, and defections by disillusioned followers. I've just ran through the latest issue of "Ar-Rumiyah", their propaganda rag that replaced "Dabiq" when they had their asses handed to them in Dabiq and it looked like their prophecy was going to get turned inside out - they decided to rename their propaganda organ accordingly so that folks might forget they ever bragged about it in the first place.

Now, the funny thing about enemy propaganda is that you can glean a whole lot of useful intelligence from it if you know how to look. According to the latest issue of "ar-Rumiyah", they are having quite a bit of trouble with dissension in the ranks, in-fighting between "the brothers", and defections of the disaffected. No, they didn't come right out and admit that openly, but neither would they have to rail against it if it wasn't happening. They are also having trouble out of their women, and wonder of wonders, they have an article about how good it is to marry widows - which means that A) a LOT of their men are getting their dumb asses killed and leaving widows, and B), they want your best friend in the trenches to go around boning your old lady if you get snuffed. Now that right there is not what I would call effective propaganda - no wonder their guys are defecting!

Nope, Islam is not the conquering hero it wants to portray itself as - it's really having a hard struggle just to stay afloat.

Quote:Stay awake and aware of what is really going on "behind the scenes", or you will wake up one day in a world ruled by a dictatorship.
Is that what you want?!

Always something you have to guard against. Always has been, always will be. Like a Syrian friend of mine told me many many years ago "the war don't stopet (he was referring to Syria, but it applies everywhere) - just the players change. 2000 years, same war still".
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-03-2017, 07:29 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Now here's where the Walking Dead comes in again. just take a look at Soros - have you EVER
seen a more zombiefied looking human being? Bastard HAS to die some day, looks like he's already
past his last legs, and STILL keeps walking along and flappin' them gums...

Kissinger seems the same, if one accepts that the trappings of wealth and power tend not to be
garnished with salads and a physical workout every morning, it's surprising to some that he's still
shuffling around in the halls of control.

But then again, taking a quote of his...'Power is the great aphrodisiac.' I can see why the old snake
is till going!

What I've found as my hair dwindled and my bones began to click, is that no matter what God people
say they adhere to, it's the shiny coin that they really adore. They can't help it.

I used to say that the Knights have all gone and the Dragons are dead, but I now think that there
were never any dragons and my idea of Knights was just an youthful dream of hope.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.