Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Europe's Ongoing Hypersensitivity
Brussels bomb suspect Mohamed Abrini to be questioned over Paris attacks.

'Belgian officials believe the terror cell that struck in Brussels last year also
orchestrated the 2015 atrocities in France. A suspect in the Brussels airport
attack dubbed the "man in the hat" has been handed over to France to be
questioned about the Paris atrocities...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1159]

But wait, I thought this was the work of a few radicalised males fleeing the
war-torn Middle-East? The way this article is written implies organisation,
duration-accepting intent and a deep commitment for their goals.

'...Mohamed Abrini was detained in Brussels in April last year over his suspected
involvement in the 22 March attacks and the Paris killings, which the Islamic
State group has claimed responsibility for...'

Wow! Isis really landed on their feet when they just happened to not only
recruit a guy willing to cause mayhem in the land he'd been living in for a
long time, they didn't need to convince someone who was fleeing the conflict
of his country.
Imagine the odds of that happening!

Still, it must've been a coincidence or the mainstream media would have
told us otherwise.

'...Belgium's prosecutor's office said in a statement: "In the framework of the
investigation related to the attacks in Paris on 13 November 2015, Mohamed
Abrini was surrendered to the French judicial authorities for a period of one day."

Eric Van Der Sypt, a spokesman, said the decision was based on "mutual
agreements" between the two countries.

He said: "It's not uncommon that suspects in different cases are surrendered for
one day or a few days."...'

'Uncommon' you say...? What does that mean? Do you mean it's a regular act when
said within the Paris attacks framework? I thought this was just fallout from some
people who had sympathetic views of strict religious dogma and where fleeing an
area of war.

If moving terrorist suspects from one country to another for further investigations is
a regular procceedure, would this not hint of a organised campaign...? a long-term
plan that involved many people being put into positions awaiting their orders?

Hmmm... maybe the articles I read immediately after the attacks in Europe failed
to project this idea of a planned invasion of an extreme view of this ideology?

'...Belgian investigators have said the airport and metro bombers, who killed 32 people,
were part of the same Brussels-based cell that plotted the November 2015 Paris attacks.
Some 130 people were killed in the Paris attacks.

CCTV footage of Brussels airport taken shortly before the March 2016 terror attack
Abrini, who was dubbed the "man in the hat" in CCTV images, fled from the airport
without apparently detonating a suitcase bomb after accomplices Najim Laachraoui
and Ibrahim El Bakraoui set off theirs, killing 16 people and themselves.

Sources close to the Belgian-led investigation have said the three bombers targeted
passengers travelling to the United States, as well as Jewish people and perhaps
Russians at the airport.

US sources said they are confident the airline check-in counters for flights to the United
States, Israel and Russia were targeted...'

Good-Gosh! I know what I'd do if I had the authority, I'd 'beef-up' my migration and travel
policies with the idea of stopping this terrible violence arriving at my shores.
But that's just me.

'...Abrini had a record as a petty criminal who grew up in the deprived Molenbeek area
of Brussels with Salah Abdeslam, the only survivor of the group that carried out the Paris
attacks.

He was nicknamed "Brioche" after his days working in a bakery and is thought to have
given up training as a welder at the age of 18 before he became radicalised...'

I'm not 'au fait' with the areas of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia or Libya, so
I guess this chap-in-the-hat's home of Molebeek made him the killer he's accused of
being and not the countries that are on the recently announced 'banned list'
Maybe Belgium should be put on there too?

'...The Belgian, of Moroccan origin, was seen at a petrol station north of Paris two days
before the 13 November attacks with prime suspect Abdeslam, who drove one of the
vehicles used in the attacks...'

Er... this is problematic. It seems that any physical attacks bear no relation to what
colour skin the person has or where they're from, it's something to do with what's in
their heads.
Dammit, I wish we could locate the sources of this radicalisation... maybe we could
stifle their travel plans.

'...Belgian authorities have charged Abrini with "participation in the activities of a
terrorist group and terrorist murders" following the atrocity in Paris.

Investigators said he briefly visited Syria last year and his younger brother Suleiman,
20, died there...'

I can only assume this is something other Belgian holiday-makers and visitors have had
happen to them. You visit a combative country with your brother and heh presto, he's
killed whilst perusing for postcards.

'...He came on to the radar of security services while he was allegedly part of the same
cell as Abdelhamid Abaaoud, one of the organisers of the Paris attacks who opened
fire on bars, restaurants and a concert hall before he died in a police shootout shortly
afterwards...'
SOURCE:

Oh well, at least they knew him on sight and were aware he was part of a cell that had
already caused mischief. I've been looking at this all wrong... being a member of a
terrorist cell that's already killed people doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad person
if the country's agenda is welcoming war-fleeing refugees of a certain religion.

Even if you already lived in that country before the war.
mediumfacepalm

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.