Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pentagon’s DARPA (Defence Advanced Research Project Agency) Create Super Soldiers
[Image: Super%2Bsoliders.jpg]

Quote:The genetic modification of specific human genes will give these soldiers certain characteristics advantageous on the battlefield, giving rise to the most amazing abilities and performances.

Smarter, sharper, more focussed and more physically stronger than their enemy counterparts these soldiers will be capable of telepathy, run faster than Olympic champions, lift up record-breaking weights through the development of exoskeletons, re-grow limbs lost in combat, possess a super-strong immune system, go for days and days without food or sleep.

Their empathy genes will also be erased so that they show no mercy to the enemy, or fear anything.

Quote:Even more disturbingly, the "Human Assisted Neutral Devices program" involving brain controlling allows the ‘joystick’ remote operation of soldiers from some far away control centre.

This program has even been revealed in Main Stream Media.

Quote:DARPA has handed out a $40 million grant to California and Pennsylvania Universities to develop memory-controlling implants.

It has also been revealed that DARPA awarded $9.9 million to the Institute for Preclinical Studies Texas A and M University to develop a means of surviving significant blood loss.

This would overcome the normal difficulties in requiring life-saving medical treatment immediately after combat injury which is known to be difficult to give during the complications and dangers encountered on the battle field.

Another characteristic in development is having the soldiers genetically modified to hibernate throughout winter.

There is a gene in squirrels that produces an enzyme in the pancreas which enables this ability. This gene can be taken from the squirrel and inserted into soldiers.

There is much more on the Source Page.

One thing mentioned in the video below was that these super soldiers would be able to regrow limbs, should they lose them in battle.
This reminded me of a video I watched about one super soldier saying he saw his buddy's limb blown off. He was taken inside to be treated, and when he came out his limb was back good as new.  I'll see if I can find that video to share here below this one. 

If things keep escalating in our government, we might see these on the battlefield soon.  (Or, in our streets!)  

I didn't have time to look for the video  about the man saying his buddy regrew limbs, but here is one showing how this is done.  WOW!   tinywhat

https://youtu.be/4wq3rw9iABs