Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mark Zuckerberg Spews Hipocritical Message
On my Yahoo! home page was this article Mark Zuckerberg wrote about his concern for Trump's executive orders on immigration.

[Image: 2351b2235f9ecf5b7cd040ca16b6b38f]

Quote:Credits: Getty
Facebook (FB) founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg posted a status update slamming President Donald Trump’s decision to sign executive orders on immigration.

“Like many of you, I’m concerned about the impact of the recent executive orders signed by President Trump,” he wrote.
The post continued: “We need to keep this country safe, but we should do that by focusing on people who actually pose a threat. Expanding the focus of law enforcement beyond people who are real threats would make all Americans less safe by diverting resources, while millions of undocumented folks who don’t pose a threat will live in fear of deportation.”

This is a personal matter for Zuckerberg. He noted that his great-grandparents came from Europe and that his wife Priscilla’s family were refugees from China and Vietnam.

Being a protected member of the Cabal team, I'm sure he is just "following orders", right? 

I mean, he has to be, given he is guilty of running off and evicting NATIVE Hawaiians from his estate, and building a large wall around his property!

Right?  tinysurprised

Here is his full post:

Quote:My great grandparents came from Germany, Austria and Poland. Priscilla’s parents were refugees from China and Vietnam. The United States is a nation of immigrants, and we should be proud of that.
Like many of you, I’m concerned about the impact of the recent executive orders signed by President Trump.
We need to keep this country safe, but we should do that by focusing on people who actually pose a threat. Expanding the focus of law enforcement beyond people who are real threats would make all Americans less safe by diverting resources, while millions of undocumented folks who don’t pose a threat will live in fear of deportation.
We should also keep our doors open to refugees and those who need help. That’s who we are. Had we turned away refugees a few decades ago, Priscilla’s family wouldn’t be here today.
That said, I was glad to hear President Trump say he’s going to “work something out” for Dreamers — immigrants who were brought to this country at a young age by their parents. Right now, 750,000 Dreamers benefit from the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program that allows them to live and work legally in the US. I hope the President and his team keep these protections in place, and over the next few weeks I’ll be working with our team at FWD.us to find ways we can help.
I’m also glad the President believes our country should continue to benefit from “people of great talent coming into the country.”
These issues are personal for me even beyond my family. A few years ago, I taught a class at a local middle school where some of my best students were undocumented. They are our future too. We are a nation of immigrants, and we all benefit when the best and brightest from around the world can live, work and contribute here. I hope we find the courage and compassion to bring people together and make this world a better place for everyone.

Source

YOU (censored) HYPOCRITE!   tinyangry

Maybe Zuckerberg needs to be reminded about what the law says regarding this matter:

(Click on image to expand)
[Image: Islam.jpg]
I'm sure people have forgotten this LAW, being as Obama never saw it important to stay within America's laws. Now, the public think this is wrong because Obama got away with it for so long!

And, another thing, why are all the liberals getting so worked up over this when Bill Clinton did the same thing?

Link to Article

[Image: CLINTON-ILLEGALS-01-800x416.jpg]

(Watch the video in the article of Clinton's speech that got a standing ovation!) 

These people in the spotlight disgust me with their double standards... every last one of them!   smallfit

But, Zuckerberg didn't walk away without some "enlightened" people bruising his ego.  The comments under his article made me chuckle. tinybiggrin
 Zuckerberg, you need to "practice what you preach"!   minusculenonono

Quote:
    • Wise Old Girl 1 day ago
      Kind of HYPOCRITICAL from a guy who is trying to evict NATIVE Hawaiians from his estate over there. As always with liberals, it's do what I SAY, NOT what I DO. Maybe, since he has so much acreage over there in Hawaii, he'd like to take in a few hundred of these "immigrants" he feels so sorry for and feed, clothe, educate and provide medical care, for them for LIFE. Yeah, right, I can just picture him doing a "humanitarian" thing like he's wanting the average Joe to do state side.
      Show replies (100)
    • [Image: alphatar_100x100_J_kl_6-16.jpg]
    • Joseph 1 day ago
      Isn't Zucker trying to eliminate hundreds of Hawaiian's from their own properties? Isn't Zucker trying to build a wall around his own home/homes??? YOU HYPOCRITE
      Show replies (41)
    • [Image: alphatar_100x100_N_ald.jpg]
    • ndalum93 1 day ago
      We have over 300 million people already here, & many would agree we are doing a horrendous job with that number. Bringing MORE in probably won't make things better.
      Show replies (38)
    • [Image: 24c2dbe070fe4def8635ad6378487085_192.jpeg]
    • BU_bear 1 day ago
      Well now, all we need now is Hollywood to weigh in and the conversation (science) is settled...
      Show replies (24)
    • [Image: alphatar_100x100_TA_ad.jpg]
    • the anti-liberal 1 day ago
      Why is it that rich liberals and Hollywood elites think that their opinion is the only one that matters? They have walled off estates and security so that they can feel safe while they presume to tell us what to think and feel.
      Show replies (25)
    • [Image: alphatar_100x100_Y_jl.jpg]
    • [ ! 1 ] 1 day ago
      "We should also keep our doors open" - this is coming from the same person who built a wall around 'his' land in Hawaii and is using the 'law' to run off people with rightful claims to the property. where's his compassion? #$%$ hypocrite
      Show replies (11)
    • [Image: alphatar_100x100_P_ad.jpg]
    • Pester 1 day ago
      LOL. That is so funny. Isn't this the same guy that in 2014 evicted hawaiians from their homelands....LOL. Facebook's CEO is ruffling feathers in Hawaii with a series of lawsuits that seek to stamp out the claims of locals residents who still have an ownership right in a large tract of land he bought on the island of Kauai. Mark Zuckerberg purchased the 700-acre parcel of rural beachfront property in 2014, but, owing to the quirks of traditional Hawaii culture and property law, he technically shares the title with hundreds of other people in the state. As the Honolulu Star Advertiser explains, the Kuleana Act of 1850 granted land ownership rights to native Hawaiians—rights that can descend to subsequent generations without the formal transfer of deeds or titles.
      Show replies (8)
(01-29-2017, 10:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I'm sure people have forgotten this LAW, being as Obama never saw it important to
stay within America's laws. Now, the public think this is wrong because Obama got away
with it for so long!
Yes, but he has a different coloured skin to me and because of political correctness and
title-shaming, it would be seen as wrong to comment on anything he did as negative.
(Sarcasm)
Also, because I'm white, I'm evil.
tinysurprised

But seriously, this is about a self-perception of elitism.
If it's encouraged to do well and with mature decision-making and the willingness to take financial
risks. This way, an individual can create a lifestyle that hopefully benefits the person taking the
risk and makes their lives easier, it also benefits one's generations to come.

The environment of that successful person is changed and they become used to that lifestyle,
but if they're wise enough, they will also retain pragmatic social reasoning based on their habits
before the change.

The down-side is the generations raised in this wealthy, comfortable 'bubble' do not have the
capability to appreciate alternative views based on an average person's deportment.

They don't need to worry about food, because food is always available.
They're unconcerned with laws that effect someone else, because it doesn't encroach on
their world because of their status.

But with social media and lax journalism, this assumed and accepted luxury is externally
forced to make a person to 'feel' guilty for living in a climate of financial and safe well-being.

This is why we're enduring this self-centred, 'listen-to-me-talk-about-me' pappy tornado
of what is supposedly wrong with the western-world. Many of the current-crop of wealthy
people -compared to those who must feed and shelter their family withing a social-structure,
have no pre-bearing... no anchor of basic practicality from a time in their lives when important
matters to help to keep one's own alive could be referred to.*

The singer Elton John was once asked in an interview what would he do if all of his wealth
and effect was stopped tomorrow and he replied "That cannot happen... it's just something
that can't occur"

Accepting the norms in his everyday life, he couldn't perceive that anything could change his
lifestyle... he saw himself and his lifestyle as invulnerable to the any of the standard concerns
within the world around himself.

A rationally accepted status amongst one's fellow man which with it, brings an irrational way
of thinking.

* -Horse-sense it was called in the old days!

In regards of Zuckerberg, he's just a dick. Anyone who begins a comment or statement with
the word's 'Like many of you...' is manipulating his readers/listeners from the start.
Another weasel-word shyster.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.