Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Liberals fleeing to canada fail to meet immigration standards
Hehe ..   looks like liberals getting wake up to reality .... that other countries have standards and requirements of people they let immigrate to them . Canada sending liberals back because they DONT meet the requirements to immigrate . Good show canada well done ....  be funny seeing the reactions as canada tells them they dont qualify and sends their useless asses back ......

liberals rejected by canada
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

We'll sacrifice and take 10 of yours if you keep 1 Bieber.

Please?

Jude
(01-29-2017, 08:08 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Hehe ..   looks like liberals getting wake up to reality .... that other countries have standards and requirements of people they let immigrate to them . Canada sending liberals back because they DONT meet the requirements to immigrate . Good show canada well done ....  be funny seeing the reactions as canada tells them they dont qualify and sends their useless asses back ......

liberals rejected by canada

They should try Mexico, I believe the standards are less stringent!

I'm surprised they don't use the refugee status, just as many of the able-bodied men from Pakistan,
Afghanistan and Morocco to access Europe and it's financial benefits.
It's not like you need a war to flee from anymore!
*Sarcasm!*
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
This probably needs a thread of its own, but I'm too pissed to do it right now.

Up for grabs...

[Image: blocked1.jpg]

Quote:
Quote:A federal judge in Brooklyn, New York issued an emergency stay Saturday night that temporarily blocks the U.S. government from sending people out of the country after they have landed at a U.S. airport with valid visas.

The order barred U.S. border agents from removing anyone who arrived in the U.S. with a valid visa from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen. It also covered anyone with an approved refugee application.

I wonder if she forgot this...

Quote:While Donnelly feels she was acting within the law, the law actually states that the president has the unilateral authority to prevent anyone he believes to be a threat from entering the country. In fact, the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 specifically grants the president the authority, by proclamation, to suspend immigration from anyone for any reason, for any length of time.

Check it out:
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

You can read the entire article here: Source
(01-29-2017, 06:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This probably needs a thread of its own, but I'm too pissed to do it right now.

Up for grabs...

[Image: blocked1.jpg]

Quote:
Quote:A federal judge in Brooklyn, New York issued an emergency stay Saturday night that temporarily blocks the U.S. government from sending people out of the country after they have landed at a U.S. airport with valid visas.

The order barred U.S. border agents from removing anyone who arrived in the U.S. with a valid visa from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen. It also covered anyone with an approved refugee application.

I wonder if she forgot this...

Quote:While Donnelly feels she was acting within the law, the law actually states that the president has the unilateral authority to prevent anyone he believes to be a threat from entering the country. In fact, the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 specifically grants the president the authority, by proclamation, to suspend immigration from anyone for any reason, for any length of time.

Check it out:
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

You can read the entire article here: Source

Looks like one judge gonna be in unemployment line soon ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(01-29-2017, 07:27 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Looks like one judge gonna be in unemployment line soon ......
It looks like quite a few will be unemployed soon, Dait!
Those who Obama put in place to assist Schumer's demolition job!
Hey, @"Sol", you ready for the influx of Muslims heading your way?   tinywondering 

Source

Justin Trudeau Tweets Welcome for Refugees After Trump Issues Executive Order

Quote:Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau welcomed refugees on Saturday after President Donald Trump issued an executive order temporarily halting U.S. refugee resettlement.

“To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength,” Trudeau tweeted along with the hashtag, “#WelcomeToCanada.”

We'll be thinking of you down here. tinyhuh
(01-30-2017, 01:03 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hey, @"Sol", you ready for the influx of Muslims heading your way?   tinywondering 

Source

Justin Trudeau Tweets Welcome for Refugees After Trump Issues Executive Order

Quote:Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau welcomed refugees on Saturday after President Donald Trump issued an executive order temporarily halting U.S. refugee resettlement.

“To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength,” Trudeau tweeted along with the hashtag, “#WelcomeToCanada.”

We'll be thinking of you down here. tinyhuh

I don't think that this welcome message from Prime Minister Trudeau was gracefully accepted by everyone.

Quote:Six people were killed and eight wounded when gunmen opened fire at a Quebec City mosque during Sunday night prayers, in what Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called a "terrorist attack on Muslims".

Mass shooting attack in Quebec Mosque following Trudeau's announcement

There are rumors that this could have been done by Syrian refugees that walked through our borders not too long ago. The police, so far, have refused to identify the gunmen, the two of them that were arrested, not three as that article claims.

And if it isn't Syrian refugees, well, this means that some Canadians are clearly becoming anti-Muslim; a sentiment clearly showing when one reads the comments underneath the article.

My take on it is this: There will come a time where the Religion of Peace followers will no longer be tolerated in North America, period.

It's a bit of a piss off when Muslim Leaders around the world are already condemning this act of violence yet stay silent when it comes from their side of the fence as in France or the U.K. One of the many reasons this hate thing will never end.

I remember when I was a kid, predictions were going around that this world would end on religious wars, and I remember thinking nah...nuclear maybe, but religious? Nah.

40 years or so later, those predictions don't seem so ludicrous after all.

But Canadians have some of the craziest no holds barred people around, when it comes to war. Perhaps the Muslim communities should remember that in their sermons worldwide before it degenerates. Cause if it does, then, it'll be too late.

Canadians take Protection of their loved ones very, very seriously.

In hoping that this is just an isolated incident.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
'The two men arrested following the deadly shooting at a Quebec City mosque
Sunday night are Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed Khadir, Radio-Canada
has learned.

Sources told CBC's French-language service the identities of the two men on
Monday morning.

Six men died in the shooting during evening prayers at the Centre Culturel 
slamique de Québec (Islamic cultural centre of Quebec).
Nineteen people were also wounded...'
SOURCE:
(01-30-2017, 05:25 PM)BIAD Wrote: 'The two men arrested following the deadly shooting at a Quebec City mosque
Sunday night are Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed Khadir, Radio-Canada
has learned.

Sources told CBC's French-language service the identities of the two men on
Monday morning.

Six men died in the shooting during evening prayers at the Centre Culturel 
slamique de Québec (Islamic cultural centre of Quebec).
Nineteen people were also wounded...'
SOURCE:

This is getting weirder by the minute..

Supposedly now, they only have 1 suspect in custody, the other being a witness...hmmmm....

Quote:Last night, a witness who asked to remain anonymous told Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot, they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head.

I have a very hard time imagining a native Quebecois yelling " Allahu Akbar "... but hey...the story is already being twisted left, right and center.

Only 1 suspect in deadly Mosque shooting, police say

Quote:Police arrested 2 men after killings inside Quebec City mosque, but now say 1 is considered witness

meh
Update on a double standard way of looking at things.

Quote:A university student accused of carrying out the horrific massacre on a mosque in Quebec City was a fan of U.S. President Donald Trump, a far right leader in France and the separatist Parti Quebecois as well as a bird and chess enthusiast, according to what appeared to be his Facebook account.

1 - If you're going to write an article, be sure to bring Trump down as you do.

So, the shooter (yes, let's forget the shooters now, witnesses had a mass hallucination when they saw two masked men entering the building, yelling Allahu Akbar, shooting people alternatively as they were reloading) anyway, the shooter was a fan of Trump. Why would that have to do with anything?

2 - A far right Leader? in France.

So he's also a fan of Le Pen. Yeah, that would also explain why he committed those crimes. Sure.

3 - So he's a separatist from le Parti Quebecois.

Yeah, those separatists are all bad, bad, bad. To the core. Yeah.

4 - Oh...he's a chess and bird enthusiast.

Good for him !

Quote:Police offered no information on what they believe motivated Sunday's shooting, which Prime Minister Trudeau has denounced as a terrorist act.

So let me get this straight. He's a terrorist. Right out of the mouth of our Prime Minister. Yet, the Islamic Terrorists that commit crimes day in, day out, all over the world, all suffer from mental illness - again, out of the mouth of our own Prime Minister. Don't even try to label them as they really are. Oh, no.

minusculewtf

My conspiracy theorist senses (that are dormant most of the time) are tingling like hell. Something smells.

This has all the trademarks of a cover up. Something just doesn't add up.

From possibly three shooters, to two shooters, to one. A little white boy from Laval University who works for Hema Quebec, the blood donating bank that saves lives.

I am not saying that Bissonnette isn't one of the culprits. What I am saying is that I doubt that he was alone. Not with the numerous witness accounts.

And even though the police investigation is still ongoing, making him the sole suspect is painting a totally different story than the real one. Makes him a patsy.

And all of us fools that once again, have to rely on fake media articles to find an ounce of truth, well buried under a Trump, Le Pen and Parti Quebecois hate supposition.

When it comes to Canada, even our own medias are now going down the shits.

Who's the puppeteer?

Source: It's all Trump's, Le Pen's and Parti Quebecois' fault.
As you say Sol, an unknown man is now alleged to have lied with his statement and
since the name 'Mohamed Khadir' is dismissed by the mainstream media without
any investigation and at the behest of the Police, I find odd also.

'...Last night, shortly after the shooting, a witness who asked to remain anonymous
told Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque. 

"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as
they shot, they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying.
People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head.

"There were even kids. There was even a three-year-old who was with his father,"
the witness said...'

'They yelled'...? If we accept that this witness had no hidden agenda and assume
he was just mistaken as an eye-witness, then reporting he heard two voices doesn't
make sense.

I can understand as a white-skinned person, someone fleeing the situation because
the biased perception would be that he could be one of the gunmen, I can see that.

Since there was no image available in the manner that Bissonnette's photographs
were immediately online after the incident, I cannot be sure if Mr. Khadir looked the
same as Mr. Bissonnette.

But if he was of the same race as those in the Mosque, I find it strange that the Police
would arrest him after finding him 'near' the place of worship, when they arrived.

'...Following the shooting, it was reported that Belkhadir was arrested by police
near the mosque and Bissonnette had called police and fled from the mosque....'

'El Khadir was picked up by police at the mosque but Bissonnette fled in his Mitsubishi
and was arrested in nearby Ile d'Orleans around 20 minutes later after calling 911,
Le Soleil reports.

Police found two rifles and an AK-47 in the car.
Court clerk Isabelle Ferland earlier identified the pair as the two men arrested in
connection with the shooting...'
SOURCE:

'...French President Francois Hollande on Monday condemned 'in the strongest
possible terms' what he called an 'odious attack'. 

'It's the spirit of peace and openness of the people of Quebec that the terrorists
wanted to hit,' added Hollande.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel's spokesman condemned the 'despicable'.
Steffen Seibert said the German leader was shocked by the shooting.

Seibert said: 'If the killers intended to set people of different faiths against each
other or to divide them, they must not and will not succeed in that...'
SOURCE:

KillerS...?

'...It was later reported by La Presse that the name of the latter is actually
Mohammed Belkhadir. But police in Quebec noted that following the investigation
Belkhadir is now “considered a witness” and all potential charges against him
have been dropped...'
SOURCE:

Fake news or poor reporting...? I don't know, but that white kid's face was all over
the internet straight after the slayings.