Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WTH Is This Over Isreael?!
Quote:This has to be one of the strangest UFO footage ever sent into me. I’m sharing it with you guys to get your thoughts an opinions. The guy who caught the object does not have a history of putting out anything fake or crazy like this. He was filming a friend reading scriptures when they noticed the object out the window.

I have passed this along to several UFO Experts and Channels. No one has yet to find anything as far footage manipulation. Which then raises the question as to what could it be?? I’m sure there will be tons of ideas and theories.

Source

Just when I was to the point of believing everything strange in the sky is one of "ours", this footage comes out.   tinybighuh

I have to admit, this is a very strange-looking object, and I just get the "feeling" it belongs to "them".  I may be proven wrong, but... just sayin'.

They may be mylar balloons?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1143]

SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-27-2017, 11:18 AM)BIAD Wrote: They may be mylar balloons?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1143]

SOURCE:
Very Good BIAD.
That make sense.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-27-2017, 11:18 AM)BIAD Wrote: They may be mylar balloons?

SOURCE:

Could be.  But, someone would have had to tie several together.  Maybe they got loose from a birthday party.   tinybiggrin

The one that really left me scratching my head was on the video. It was in the sky above the city, floated down slowly just above the skyline, then shot up at a tremendous speed, and was gone. 
The one of the spiral was caused by HAARP, I think.