Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discovery of Flash Frozen Alien Civilization in Antarctica
This was always about Climate Change.
They were trying to prove all the False Data they had been Force Feeding Everyone.
The Penguins Are Fat and Happy!

Much Like I stated in a post above. The program was about the Harsh Environment and what it took to Survive and the Health and Welfare of the Penguins.

If there was Ever A Discovery of Something Strange and Alien, They would NEVER Tell Us!!!!  minusculenonono
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is an interesting update.   tinysurprised 

Another update...

Apparently, a nuke was set off in Antarctica, and that's also where the radiation leak is coming from in the atmosphere.

Quote:There is also a flare up of activity in Antarctica. Top US and Russian generals Joseph Dunford and Valery Gerasimov met on February 16th and “launched a combined US-Russian force steaming toward Antarctica after the cabal set off nuke,” according to Pentagon sources. This “nuke” is apparently the source of radiation being detected in various parts of the atmosphere and so there will be serious retaliation, other Pentagon sources said.

There are also reports that all civilian personnel are being evacuated from Antarctica and that large contingencies of special forces are arriving with state of the art scalar and other weapons technology.

Read the story here
(02-27-2017, 08:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is an interesting update.   tinysurprised 

This is being reported by an Anonymous poster on GLP (Godlikeproductions)  I think it's called.
I see as I Google this, it was posted on ATS also but no other news agency has pick it up, to include Foreign.
With all the Civilians with cell phones, ipod or ipad's and laptops and Countries begging for the U S to look Bad, I'm sure someone would have leaked this to the world.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-28-2017, 01:46 AM)guohua Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 08:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is an interesting update.   tinysurprised 
This is being reported by an Anonymous poster on GLP (Godlikeproductions)  I think it's called.
I see as I Google this, it was posted on ATS also but no other news agency has pick it up, to include Foreign.
With all the Civilians with cell phones, ipod or ipad's and laptops and Countries begging for the U S to look Bad, I'm sure someone would have leaked this to the world.

Well, not saying it's true, but...  If there are dead aliens and UFOs down there (under the ice), as Corey Goode said, I don't think "they" are going to allow it to be covered on MSM.  They probably told the people to keep their mouth shut, or die!!   tinysurprised
*TODAYS SPECIAL - SHOVELS* the shit getting deep . with all the monitoring by governments around world theres no way in hell someone would set off a nuke . Not to mention all the fingers on launch buttons worldwide ....... hell everytime lil kim does tests theres a worldwide uproar ...... yet someone supposedly sets off a nuke in the antarctic and its crickets ....... bullshit on someone setting off a nuke in antarctic . ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....