Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Archons, Anunnaki & The Controller of Everything
Thought I'd switch topics for some diversity.  Too much politics is bad for one's health.   tinylaughing 

Robert Stanley discusses the Archons in this interview on The Leak Project.  

Quote:Formerly a corporate journalist for HONDA Research & Development in Torrance, California, Robert M. Stanley is currently an author and talk show host who also serves as a correspondent for America's Morning News and America's Radio News Network.

Robert has traveled to more than 50 countries during his life-long pursuit of modern and ancient mysteries. Over the past 30 years, his quest for unique ideas and information has led him to research and write about many controversial topics. His ongoing investigations have been featured on television, radio and in print. He currently lives in New England.

Source

I find it interesting that these "Archons" sound a lot like shadow people, or do the same type of things they do... suck the life out of humans.
Also, they sound like what the KJB calls demons because they attach themselves to people.

Are these beings all one in the same?

Another thing he brings up is the white light people see when they die. He says it's a soul trap that keeps the soul reincarnating to Earth over and over, and suggests that people not enter it when they die.  Hmmm....  I don't see any way to avoid it.  It's either that, or be stuck here as a ghost for all eternity.  I think I'll go to the light. :smalleyeroll:

Interesting stories about UFOs and different types of ETs are discussed also, plus lots more.   Great video! 

https://youtu.be/oSequQfLFIE
@"Mystic Wanderer"  I think you have some websites to look into and gather more threads.
He sure had a lot of information and he believed very strangely in his own findings.

Yes, I've heard of those Parasites before, my ancestors have mentioned about them to me.
Mostly of people that have some sort of mental illness or serious personality disorder.
ot so much seen as a Parasite but more like a Dark Force or Very Dark Energy.

Thank You for the video. minusculethumbsup
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]