Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Trump & Mattis Take Out ISIS Leader On Day 1
Well, well, well... First day on the job and Trump has done what Obama couldn't, or wouldn't do for years! 

Go Trump!   smallgreenbananadancer 

Quote:ISIS leader, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, has been wounded and possibly captured following a series of airstrikes according to reports from Iraq.
President Donald Trump devised a solid plan with top generals to completely eradicate ISIS was one of Trump’s key promises before he took office. According to reports, the implemented plan had instant success.
According to YNW: Secretary of Defense James Mattis spent his first full day at the Pentagon by overseeing 31 strikes against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. A variety of fighters, bombers and remotely piloted aircraft engaged in the bombing run, which saw 25 strikes in Syria and six in Iraq.
In Syria, two strikes destroyed ISIL units and artillery near the town of Bab. Daesh forces in Raqqa, the terrorist group’s stronghold, took a heavy beating, as 22 strikes destroyed 12 tactical units, nine fighting positions, two underground improvised explosive bomb factories and an ISIS headquarters. The final strike targeted two IS oil wells in Deir ez Zour.
The account was backed up by the Iraq Oil Report, a respected source that gathers daily updates on security developments inside Mosul and surrounding ISIS-held areas from a network of local reporters, residents and fighters.
[Image: mosoul.jpg]
“Increased coalition air activity spotted around Ba’aj fuels rumors of IS “Caliph” being surrounded“.
As the dust settles on the fiercest bombardment ISIS have ever received, the word on the street in Iraq is that the new US administration have done what Obama could not, or would not, do – take out ISIS mastermind Al-Baghdadi. READ MORE

Source
Remember when last year Russia requested the USA to SHARE INTELLIGENCE AND FRAG ORDERS to help fight ISIS ? Our state department's answer was "NO" !

Those days are over I hope and if they are I have happy satisfied feeling... kinda like a great massage for a couple of hours at 15$
(01-24-2017, 06:58 AM)727Sky Wrote: Remember when last year Russia requested the USA to SHARE INTELLIGENCE AND FRAG ORDERS to help fight ISIS ? Our state department's answer was "NO" !

Those days are over I hope and if they are I have happy satisfied feeling... kinda like a great massage for a couple of hours at 15$

I feel VERY good about Trump.  I hope I'm not let down; I don't think the public could stand being let down again in leadership.  But, I'm quite confident Trump can and will do amazing things... if only the people will give him a chance to prove it.

The main thing he has to fight is Soros stirring up all kinds of shit to cause trouble... just like this women's march thing.  Pfft!
(01-24-2017, 06:22 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, well, well... First day on the job and Trump has done what Obama couldn't, or wouldn't do for years! 

Go Trump!   smallgreenbananadancer 

Quote:ISIS leader, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, has been wounded and possibly captured following a series of airstrikes according to reports from Iraq.
President Donald Trump devised a solid plan with top generals to completely eradicate ISIS was one of Trump’s key promises before he took office. According to reports, the implemented plan had instant success.
According to YNW: Secretary of Defense James Mattis spent his first full day at the Pentagon by overseeing 31 strikes against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. A variety of fighters, bombers and remotely piloted aircraft engaged in the bombing run, which saw 25 strikes in Syria and six in Iraq.
In Syria, two strikes destroyed ISIL units and artillery near the town of Bab. Daesh forces in Raqqa, the terrorist group’s stronghold, took a heavy beating, as 22 strikes destroyed 12 tactical units, nine fighting positions, two underground improvised explosive bomb factories and an ISIS headquarters. The final strike targeted two IS oil wells in Deir ez Zour.
The account was backed up by the Iraq Oil Report, a respected source that gathers daily updates on security developments inside Mosul and surrounding ISIS-held areas from a network of local reporters, residents and fighters.
[Image: mosoul.jpg]
“Increased coalition air activity spotted around Ba’aj fuels rumors of IS “Caliph” being surrounded“.
As the dust settles on the fiercest bombardment ISIS have ever received, the word on the street in Iraq is that the new US administration have done what Obama could not, or would not, do – take out ISIS mastermind Al-Baghdadi. READ MORE

Source

I sure hope this is true. Trump had been saying for a long time that he wouldn't say in advance what he'd be doing, militarily, and did call the Obama administration stupid for doing so.

I do wish that the U.S is working - in cooperation with Russia - in eradicating these lunatics off the face of this earth and that the MSM will only get to report on it when it's all said and done.

Finally, I do hope that the biggest military power in the world has started to instigate fear in these cowards. It can now hit you anywhere, at anytime, without warning.

Kind of a taste of their own terrorism recipe...

minusculethumbsup2 minusculethumbsup2
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Whomever Obama's puppet master was wouldn't allow him to go in and kill any of the ISIS clan because they're plan was to use them to come into the U.S. and take it over.  I mean, just look at what we have here since Obama took office, or had... 

1. Open boarders that Obama refused to close.  This was so they (ISIS) could mingle in with all the refugees he was bringing in to the U.S. without detection, and then put them in place.

2. "Conditioning" the U.S. population to accept Muslims and Sharia Faith practices, while demeaning all other faiths.  Eventually, Sharia Law would be the ONLY faith one could practice, and if you didn't obey it's rules, bye-bye... as in, You're Dead!   Obama showed in a speech that his loyalties were with the Muslim Brotherhood, not Christians (which is the majority of faith worshipers in the U.S.).

3. Sending all jobs overseas takes away the income from the middle class, and makes more and more people dependent on the government. They needed the public to be dependent on them for help so they wouldn't fight back on any policies they passed.  People turn their heads the other way when they see the hand that feeds them doing something wrong.

4. Stage false flag killings so they can make guns the enemy and ban them.  They couldn't allow the public to own guns to fight back when the military came knocking on people's door.  It didn't work, but if Hillary had gotten in, I think it would have, eventually.

5. Give the Elite-owned media (MSM) scripted news to feed the public so they could sway their opinion in the direction they wanted to lead them.

6. Keep the youth staring at their phones and send subliminal messages in songs and through idols that they look up to.  Show violence as "a way of life" to condition them that this is how you get what you want when you want it. (Teach them to be bullies, then show it to their friends on social media!)  This goes way back to parents having authority over their children taken away by government with things like, forcing vaccines on kids that cause a whole range of problems so they can keep Big Pharma in business, and a whole lot more that I could get into, but won't due to lack of time.

There is so much more. If people will just open their eyes and see what was going on, recognize all the changes made since Obama took office. They fed the message of peace and a diverse culture in the U.S. as a cover to feed the sheeple a lie, while in the background they worked on their plot to overthrow our government! We were "this close" to them moving the last chess piece in place to take over our country, but thank all that is holy, Hillary didn't win! 

Anyway... Trump is president now and he took out the leader of ISIS on his first day in office. minusculeknocks

He is not controlled by the same puppet master as Obama; he is on the good guy's side.   I'm sure there is someone above him with more power, there always is, but Trump won't be as easy to bribe with money and power because he already has it.

I'm sure the Elite are so pissed right now that Trump took his hand and just toppled over the chess board, rearranging how the game is going to be played.   I put up a thread the other day about the people going after Soros. If they/we can get him "out of the picture", things will calm down 95 percent.  He is the instigator behind a lot of the turmoil we see in the world today, and as long as he's alive, he'll make trouble for Trump because he pissed on his parade! tinylaughing

GO TRUMP!   minusculebeercheers