Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane
VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane
Quote:An elderly woman demanded a Donald Trump supporter seated next to her be moved, but she quickly found out that’s not how the world works.

Scott Koteskey, in a window seat, posted video on Saturday showing a woman in the middle seat complaining about him to airline personnel.

According to Kotesky:
Just had the craziest experience ever on an airplane:
I’m boarding my flight from Baltimore to Seattle and approach my seat. I had an upgraded seat that I paid a little extra for because of the long 6 hour flight. As I approach my row I smile and motion to the husband and wife sitting in the aisle and middle seat that Imy seat was next to the window. I put my backpack in the overhead and the wife with a very stern voice says to me:
“Did you come here to cheer or to protest?”
“I came here to celebrate democracy ma’am”
… I knew this was going to be a long flight at this point. She then proceeded with: (somewhat paraphrased as my memory allows)
Her: “You put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes! You should be ashamed!”
Me: ‘Well we’re all entitled to our opinions here ma’am.”
Her: “And I’m entitled to get drunk and puke in your lap! I’m going to throw up right in your lap! You make me sick! Don’t talk to me! Don’t look at me! Don’t you dare even put your arm on that rest. You disgust me! You should be ashamed of yourself! You put a maniac’s finger on the button” (assuming she’s means nukes). You are a bigot. You should get off this plane!”
Me: “ma’am, by definition, bigotry is disparaging someone prior to knowing them simply by their beliefs and opinions. Thank you for being the very thing you preach against.”
Kotesky told a flight attendant on the Seattle-bound plane that the woman called him names and insulted him.”Is there going to be a problem?” the flight attendant sternly asked the woman.
“I told you I would like him to change seats with somebody…” the woman said, before the flight attendant cut her off, “Well, you don’t have that right.”
The woman then began to berate the Trump supporter.
“You pretend you have the moral high ground but you put that man’s finger on the nuclear button. That man doesn’t believe in climate change,” she said, using air quotes for dramatic effect.
As a gate attendant attempted to intervene, she was unrelenting.
“Do you believe in gravity? Because did you know gravity is just a theory?”

“Will you grab your belongings and come with me?” the attendant asked her.
She then attempted to use her recently-deceased mother-in-law for why she should remain on the plane and be unaccountable for her behavior.
Refusing to leave the plane, she said, “I paid for this seat and I’m sitting here. He’s in my space.”
As the attendant patiently and repeatedly asked the woman to exit the plane, she said, “I’m going home now. We had to be here. My mother-in-law died.”
The woman and the man sitting next to her attempted to negotiate with the attendant, trying to remain on the plane.
“Fine, I’ll be quiet.”
“I’m not going to allow that,” he responded, before informing the woman the captain wanted her off the plane.
Another video, taken from across the aisle, showed the woman sneering at the Trump supporter, then at passengers behind her before police ordered her off the plane.

Passengers cheered as she carried her belongings and exited the aircraft.

“So I get a whole row to myself?” asked the other passengers

See the link for the two videos
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-p...off-plane/
Pity it wasnt from 35,000 feet ....   with luck they put that thing on permanent no-fly list .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

It's ironic!

It was said repeatedly that Trump discussed many things with Alex Jones and he is seen
as a conspiracy nut. (Although, the frogs did turn gay!)

Yet, this elderly woman fully believed that that Donald Trump could actually set-off a nuclear
assault on a country because somewhere on the Resolute desk in the Oval Office, there's a
button... a red button (no doubt!) that would make the missiles fly!

Can you imagine what she'd have said if Trump had proclaimed he was an atheist?!

With all respect to Ted Turner and et alia, yer' gotta get better with the television shows!
I mean, come on Ma'am.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-23-2017, 10:54 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Pity it wasnt from 35,000 feet ....   with luck they put that thing on permanent no-fly list .....

It's kind of funny, but yesterday they were having some measure of problems here and there as the protesters were leaving DC at the same time as the Trump supporters.. lol.. there were the occasional problem due to that, and I'm positive that flight attendants did not want to work it! Hahaha
And a new way of life begins, or should I say, our old way of life, where we showed respect to others? 

This type of behavior will no longer be allowed without some type of repercussions for bad behavior from the left, or anyone for that matter.
They best get used to showing respect to the "right", or things like this will happen to them too. 

If I had been on that plane when they marched her off, I would have been standing and cheering at the top of my lungs!   minusculeknocks
A word to the wise to flyers... Never tell a flight Attendant you are not going to do something they tell you to do... That is actually a federal offense and besides missing your flight as you are thrown out of the seat you paid for...if the airline wants to push it, your troubles are just beginning..

The woman first refused to get off the airplane and then pulled a sob story which might have been true or not (to late now)... Either way she is pulled off the flight as the passengers applaud.

Normally the FSM flight attendant will come to the cockpit and tell the Captain what is going on.. A smart Captain in these kinds of situations will ask the FSM what he or she would recommend.. If She/He says throw them off the #$%^ plane.... the captain calls the company to have security sent to the aircraft.. In 30 years I only had two people removed from a flight.. But none were for this kind of B.S.

FSM = flight service manager
(01-23-2017, 11:07 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: And a new way of life begins, or should I say, our old way of life, where we showed respect to others? 

This type of behavior will no longer be allowed without some type of repercussions for bad behavior
from the left, or anyone for that matter.
They best get used to showing respect to the "right", or things like this will happen to them too...

Th strange thing is that if you approached the person from the plane incident and it was in
a street setting, then began telling her in an aggressive manner that many of the things she
believes in is wrong, she'd think you were crazy!

It's like they've been brain-washed!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.