Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Be Like Dave
Be Like Dave! Giver of Zero Fucks! 

Another Great American!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-20-2017, 09:40 PM)Grace Wrote: Be Like Dave! Giver of Zero Fucks! 

Just wait until my blood sugar drops.  I'll make Dave look like a sissy!   tinylaughing
Now see, this is where I have a problem.    smallnotamused

People go on about their "right" to protest.
True, that is their privilege to do so in our country.

However, what gives them the 'right' to violate the rights of others entry to where they need to go??? 
See THAT is what I have issues with. 

Not the fact that they are protesting.
But rather they are literally blocking and preventing others to go thru which violates THEIR rights.

So how can that be?

I call bullshit on allowing that to even happen.   tinyok

Who says that the protesters right get to trump the rights of others?
Because that is clearly what happened.

And then when you have Dave come in and try to clear the path, then they want to get on him. WTF???

Trust me, I'm afraid I would be like Dave.
I don't give a rats azz that you are protesting but you had better not block me from getting to where I am going. That simple.
You and me will go 'round and 'round even if we end up in jail.

Fuck that obnoxious and annoying "I am right and you are wrong" bullshit mentality, you are not getting thru here crap and we are going to block you from entering.

And anyone who blocks roads/highways with chains ought to be cut apart and arrested.
Not allowed to sit there for hours blocking cars/delivery trucks from going thru.
That is what bolt cutters are for and every LEO should have them during high tense protest situations such as this.

[Image: 52a375781f674a5e9e5a4e7d02793477.png]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"Senona" , trust me, I am in FULL agreement with you. 

You know, I live in the same state as the inauguration, and Nin had vacation days he could have taken for us to go, and we have family we could have stayed with so we didn't have to worry about a hotel stay.. it would have costed us the cost of gas and food we would have eaten even had we stayed home and Nin would have not missed so much as a dollar on his paycheck.. 

But we didn't go because of this right here. I have never seen our nation's capital, and this was such an historic event I would have Loved to have gone.. but we can't in this environment, when we don't know if we will even be safe, let alone able to get into the venue itself.  

And Nin, you know he would have gone to jail over these types of people he's Dave there on steroids.. lol... it's sad, that in this country the left is winning, they have darn near silenced political speech, and made it to where we cannot even hear it..

They use the media to obfuscate the truth, they get violent so people are afraid to go hear politicians, they block in every way possible, our ability to hear any discussion of the issues. The do it on social media too with trolls, changing topics of discussion so people stop talking about the real issue. It's bad anymore, and it's utterly pervasive.
@"Grace" , so true about the protesters being part of what kept so many people away from attending.

Yet, you won't hear that mentioned in the MSM.
All you get is "Trump's crowd were not as big as Obama's"....blah, blah, blah.

Oh what an interesting next 4 years this will be.
Especially between the White House and the media. smh.

As Sean Spicer already got on the media for misrepresenting crowd attendence....

WH's Sean Spicer Lambastes Media In First Presser: "We're Going To Hold The Press Accountable"

Quote:In his first official appearance in the White House briefing room Trump press secretary Sean Spicer went on a tear against the media. Spicer said attempts by the media to "lessen enthusiasm" of Trump's inauguration by showing bad images of the crowd is "shameful and wrong."

Spicer's remarks on the "misrepresentation" of the number of people witnessing the inauguration:

SPICER: Photographs of the inaugural proceedings were intentionally framed in a way in one particular tweet to minimize the enormous support that it gathered on the National Mall. This was the first time in our nation's history that floor coverings had been used the protect the grass in the mall. That had the affect of highlighting any areas where people were not standing while in years past the grass eliminated this visual.

This was also the first time that fencing and magnetometers went as far back on the mall preventing hundreds of thousands of people from being able to access the mall as quickly as they had in inaugurations past. Inaccurate numbers involving crowd size were also tweeted. No one had numbers because the National Park Service which controls the National Mall does not put any out.

By the way, this applies to any attempts to try to count the number of protesters today in the same fashion. We do know a few things so let's go through the facts. We know that from the platform where the president was sworn in to 4th Street holds about 250,000 people. From 4th street to the media tent is about another 220,000. And from media tent to the Washington Monument another 250,000 people.

All of this space was full when the president took the oath of office. We know that 420,000 people used the D.C. metro public transit yesterday which actually compares to 317,000 that used it for President Obama's last inaugural.

This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration. Period. Both in person and around the globe. Even The New York Times printed a photograph showing that a misrepresentation of the crowd in the original tweet in their paper which showed the full extent of the support, depth and crowd and intensity that existed. These attempts to lessen the enthusiasm of the inauguration are shameful and wrong.

Of course, the reporters went crazy over that.

But Spicer also added that the media wants to hold Trump responsible, fine- well it's a 2 way street in that regard.

Quote:Spicer finished the presser by warning the media being held accountable is a two way street:

SPICER: The president is committed to unifying the country and that was the focus of his inaugural address. This kind of dishonesty in the media, the challenge of bringing about our nation together is making it more difficult. There's been a lot of talk in the media about the responsibility to hold Donald Trump accountable. And I am here to tell you that it goes two ways. We are going to hold the press accountable as well. The American people deserve better and as long as he serves as the messenger for this incredible movement he will take his message directly to the American people where his focus will always be.

Yep, gonna be an interesting 4 years indeed..............maybe 8 yrs., depending on how Trump does and if the Dems can put someone up to run against him that is better than corrupt Hillary.

Do think that things are fixin to change from the way 'D.C. circus' is usually played out.  
Looks like popcorn time!!
smallgreensmoker

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"Senona" yep.. definitely popcorn time  :)