Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Go Back In Time on Mars
I was just passing some time on You Tube and came across this one that shows what seems to be pictures taken of Mars from someone who was taken back in time to visit the planet.  It starts out in the middle of a discussion, so I'm not real sure what's going on here, but the pictures are interesting.  I wish there was more said about it in the "About" section, but there is nothing. 

I wish I could believe this guy, but even I know not to show pictures against lights in a plastic case.
The glare is just a Big NO!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is another video of Billy Meier and his 'Friends' from Pleiades.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1098]

The elderly Swiss with one arm is well known in Ufo circles and his folders (that
show prehistoric animals living on a planet he visited with the Pleiadians) have
been brought into question.

This is due to the fact that many of the photographs can be also found in books
of prehistoric history and are renderings of pterodactyls and those big ones with
plates sticking out of their backs.

[Image: meierdinosaurhoax2qhgjksa.jpg]
mediumfacepalm

There was an image that Meier declared was proof of a regular female visitor to
his out-of-the-way home and later it was suggested that it was actually a backing
-singer from a Dean Martin show.
mediumfacepalm

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1099]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1100]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD"  Good find.
Even the UFO community needs to Police itself.

Thank you Mystic Wanderer for bringing these our attention.
(01-20-2017, 12:37 AM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD"  Good find.
Even the UFO community needs to Police itself.

Thank you Mystic Wanderer for bringing these our attention.

There were other photographs he offered as proof that aliens visited him
regularly. A chap from Pleiades called 'Alena' agreed to have his picture
taken... partly and would only let his right arm holding his laser-gun be
shown.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1107]

Later, sceptics asked for 'Alena' to have a photograph taken holding the
cosmic firearm held in his other hand, but this couldn't be done.
Remember, Billy Meier has no left arm.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1108]
tinysurprised

[Image: Billy-Meier.jpg]

I find it hard to believe that the UFO community was so desperate they needed to promote this Hoaxer.
(01-21-2017, 12:32 AM)guohua Wrote: I find it hard to believe that the UFO community was so desperate they needed to promote this Hoaxer.

They still are, but I think better things have come along since "his day" of fame to keep us scratching our heads.   tinybiggrin
(01-21-2017, 01:09 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 12:32 AM)guohua Wrote: I find it hard to believe that the UFO community was so desperate they needed to promote this Hoaxer.

They still are, but I think better things have come along since "his day" of fame to keep us scratching our heads.   tinybiggrin

Yes and I understand that the CIA documents are releasing some good reading, if you can get past the Blacked-out Sections.
(01-21-2017, 01:09 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...They still are, but I think better things have come along since "his day" of fame to keep us scratching our heads.   tinybiggrin

I agree Mystic, the days of silver/gold-foil galactic suits have passed us and now we have
to make do with scales and grey, non-descriptive textures.

Billy Meier was quite a character in the Ufo lore and even though he seemed sincere in his
accounts of large visiting craft swooping around the hills and woodland near his home,
the evidence was always seen as dubious.

When a charred polaroid photo was discovered on his property that showed a half-built
flying saucer being constructed in his barn, Meier insisted he was just attempting to build
a model just to assist the observers of the phenomena.

Many of the video footage Billy provided had the space vehicles moving in such a way that
those who had doubt, commented that they seemed to be dangling on a string.

But on the up-side, he got himself written into Ufo folklore and put the subject back into
the 'weirdo' bracket again.
Cheers Billy.
(01-21-2017, 10:38 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 01:09 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...They still are, but I think better things have come along since "his day" of fame to keep us scratching our heads.   tinybiggrin

I agree Mystic, the days of silver/gold-foil galactic suits have passed us and now we have
to make do with scales and grey, non-descriptive textures.

smallroflmao             :smallwink:
(01-21-2017, 01:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: smallroflmao              :smallwink:

Billy was only one of the many people who attempted to 'persuade'
believers that he was the conduit to the star-folk.

I have to admit, he was a convincing liar.

But considering the many others out there who had their stories
about the multitude of alien species that were visiting earth, I guess
he was just giving people a delusion that they craved.

Here's some of the 'Spielberg's Bar' customers that came here in the
recent past.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1109]

(01-21-2017, 01:09 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They still are, but I think better things have come along since "his day" of fame to keep us scratching our heads.   tinybiggrin

I have to say that even before Billy Meier came onto the scene, there were many who knew that
the Ufo community and though, some would suggest the dark shadows cast across them were
a deliberate act by sinister Government agencies, their investigative conduct could have been better.

When Frank Scully's 1950 book 'Behind The Flying Saucers' came out, the back-story of how Scully
had used two 'hidden' people to acquire information about the Military's concerns on downed-craft,
was never really looked into until later and after the book became a bestseller.

A 'lecturer-come-oil millionaire' called Silas M. Newton -who was supposed to have spoken at the University
of Denver and a mysterious scientist "Dr. Gee," who was later identified as Leo A. Gebauer, had used Scully's
access to the public to attempt to sell a device for locating oil.

FBI Files Of Silas M. Newton
'Silas Newton (1887-1972) was a wealthy oil producer and con-man who
claimed that he had a gadget that could detect minerals and oil.

He was cited as an authority in Frank Scully’s book Behind the Flying Saucers,
a work that claimed to report on several UFO crashes in the area of New Mexico.

In 1950, Newton said that a flying saucer crashed on land he leased in the Mojave
Desert; however, he revised his claim in 1952, saying he never saw a flying saucer
but had only repeated comments he heard from others.

These files detail the FBI’s investigations into Newton’s fraudulent activities
between 1951 and 1970...'
SOURCE:

So as you can see, Billy's money-making scheme had been tried before!
It's a ploy George Adamski and Ray Santilli knew well.

These days, YouTube offers countless evidence of hoaxing for the sake of money
and groups who's only goal is to assist in keeping the phenomena in the 'Silly' basket,
will always be waiting for those of us searching for for the truth.