Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spot the symptoms, and save a life
Quote:Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Un-acceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)? 
Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life. 

TURD is a pattern of pathologically disassociate and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. 

Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, rioting, and uncontrollable crying. 

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. 

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim. 

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors: 

Membership in the Democratic Party 
Identifying as a Feminist 
Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree Living in a densely populated metropolitan area Massive student debt Spotty or non-existent work history 

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement. 

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again.
I have several of them that I used to call family and friends.  They chose to break away from me, not me them... so be it. 

Being a TURD will one day be an extremely embarrassing memory for them, once they realize what Trump is going to do for our country.  I doubt any of them will realize how he has/will save us from the NWO swooping in, because they don't do the research like we do here. 
After a certain amount of time has gone by, and they see the good he is doing, I might try again to show them the articles and videos about the NWO being "this close" to taking over our country, and it would have if Hillary had won.  I still doubt they will ever read/watch it though.   tinysure 

I'm not delusional; I know Trump has his faults, and he will do things I don't personally agree with, but my main concern at this point is having someone strong enough to fight the Deep State Elite. He can't be bribed with money or power because he already has it, and he has the strong personality to go with it to get the job done!  Drain the swamp so the public can take back their government!   minusculeknocks
IMO with Trump's win we really have won in many ways........... for the last 8 years have brought war and bombing in foreign lands for no other reason than some political agenda that has nothing to do with homeland security; as a matter of fact just made things worse with a record number of terrorist attacks.

8 years of the lowest economic growth in the history of the USA along with a record number of citizens collecting food stamps. Poverty level by any yard stick has increased.

Record number of shootings along with the record number of gun purchases every time a Democrat opened their mouth about restricting the 2d.

A national debt that has double along with the ever popular obamacare whose rates are asinine and bankrupting more than than it probably helped especially if a long term hospital visit is required .

Liberals point and say the last 8 years have been a success.. Why anyone listens to their babel is sickly weird IMO.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and thread after thread about "have you heard what dastardly deed he is going to do?"
Just fake news and people who want the president elect to fail along with America hurt for no other reason than they can feel better about their shallow lives fake lives..

I realize much of the venom is a result of the people in power and the NWO one world government crowd doing everything they can to poison the well so no one can have a drink unless it is by their say so.... But.... I hope their time is at a close.. for I am personally tired of the P.C. race bating crowd whose only goal seems to be dis-unity and dis-harmony.  

I just hope Trump lives up to many of our expectations...
(01-17-2017, 05:10 PM)727Sky Wrote: IMO with Trump's win we really have won in many ways........... for the last 8 years have brought war and bombing in foreign lands for no other reason than some political agenda that has nothing to do with homeland security; as a matter of fact just made things worse with a record number of terrorist attacks.

8 years of the lowest economic growth in the history of the USA along with a record number of citizens collecting food stamps. Poverty level by any yard stick has increased.

Record number of shootings along with the record number of gun purchases every time a Democrat opened their mouth about restricting the 2d.

A national debt that has double along with the ever popular obamacare whose rates are asinine and bankrupting more than than it probably helped especially if a long term hospital visit is required .

Liberals point and say the last 8 years have been a success.. Why anyone listens to their babel is sickly weird IMO.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and thread after thread about "have you heard what dastardly deed he is going to do?"
Just fake news and people who want the president elect to fail along with America hurt for no other reason than they can feel better about their shallow lives fake lives..

I realize much of the venom is a result of the people in power and the NWO one world government crowd doing everything they can to poison the well so no one can have a drink unless it is by their say so.... But.... I hope their time is at a close.. for I am personally tired of the P.C. race bating crowd whose only goal seems to be dis-unity and dis-harmony.  

I just hope Trump lives up to many of our expectations...

Very well stated!   minusculebeercheers
(01-17-2017, 05:10 PM)727Sky Wrote: I just hope Trump lives up to many of our expectations...

... and therein lies the rub.

I am proud to be a TURD, it means that I see through a shallow narcissistic, sexist pig.  And I will take great joy in pointing out his stupid comments which are inexplicable to anyone but Trump apologists will accept as gospel.

He is just a walking random word generator who says random shit and his believers swallow it up.

Just one example :

"And the 70-year-old president-elect declared himself well-versed in the field of hacking.

"I know a lot about hacking," he said, "and hacking is a very hard thing to prove, so it could be somebody else." "

What planet is he on? Those are his words - words he actually said, and he believes them, as do his apologists. There are too many to chose from, but some people refuse to see him for what he is, and view him as the new messiah who will save the earth.
@"727Sky" 

Quote:for the last 8 years have brought war and bombing in foreign lands for no other reason than some political agenda that has nothing to do with homeland security

I think it is either amnesia, denial, or just downright dishonest to put this comment in the first paragraph (or at all). "the last 8 years"? like it's some effect of "obumma and his horrible policies"?

There is a half-century of facts to eat up just as an appetizer. Seriously. If you would have said "80 years of foreign intervention that had little or nothing to do with homeland security" followed by a slight mention about how you felt the last 8 years did little to quell the thirst of the military industrial complex I could have jumped on board. 

Instead, more echo chamber. More "libtard" horse shit. Just remember that in 2009 the left was sitting on the same high horse most of you are and look where it got them.  minusculebeercheers

And enough with this "Trump the outsider" crap. The man has been paying off politicians his entire adult life. Seriously people, I thought we were all smarter than this?
And what about Dubya, oh yeah he was a real peacemaker.

How soon we forget.
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=7jq012C-_lc
Personally, to me what it all boils down to is the majority were sick & tired of the same old, same old.

From Bush to Clinton to Bush to Obama.....Hillary would have been more of the same but with a whole lot of baggage, the FBI kind.

And we saw the same after Bush with McCain.
The Rep. lost both houses as well as Presidency to Obama.

Fast forward to 2016.....we've had 8 years of Obama, some liked his policies many didn't.
Despite what Dems claim, think Obamacare really hurt him (and Hillary).

So the same thing happened.

Dems lost many seats in both Houses along with the Presidency.

Hillary would have been 4 more years of stagnant economy growth plus a continuation of her "pay-for-play" Clinton Foundation.
Along with the increase in premiums and deductibles of ACA.

The fact that Trump is not a polished politician with a smooth tongue is one draw that many people like, especially after being lied to by smooth talking politicians.

As well as all the leading Rep. 'establishment' contenders  (Rubio, Jeb, Cruz) were shot down is another signal from the public of their angst towards the D.C. players.

Whether or not Trump will be good at this, remains to be seen.
All we have now are talking heads with their  so-called predictions of what to expect.

The same ones that predicted a Hillary win no less.
So not sure if I would take what they say seriously.

But we all know what we would have gotten with Hillary. And I for one am glad she did not win.
Not a Democrat or Republican thing.
Just a 'Clinton' thing for me.

Hillary was about as crooked and corrupt as they come.
Sorry, but we've known about her power hungry agenda from their Arkansas days when we worked there.
Not so much bad about Bill, but about her, YES!

Now if the DNC had not turned on Sanders as we have now found out, Sanders might would have made a better run at Office being as he was part of the revolution himself with his followers, nor did he have any scandals following him around like Hillary did.

So in that respect, the Dems should have picked someone other than Hillary to be their main candidate.
Shame Joe Biden didn't run and I bet he regrets it too.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-19-2017, 01:38 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=7jq012C-_lc

Will have to say when it comes to Pelosi, Reid and Hollywood celebs, they are so out of touch with the average American.
As was Hillary.

The bad thing about many Dems that I am finding out, is that they think the East coast and West coast make up for the "majority" of Americans.
The rest of us in the states in between the 2 coasts are dumbazz, uneducated redneck deplorables who's voice/opinion doesn't matter.
We don't know any better.
Oh yeah, then called racist, bigots, xenophobes, Islamophobic etc etc  ........nice, real nice to call voters that.

Hillary rather hobnob with celebrities, instead of greeting hardworking Americans who live paycheck to paycheck in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania...the states she was "guaranteed" to win but lost.

Oh how people made fun of Trump in the early days.
Karma is a bitch.

Got to give Ann Coulter credit for keeping her cool when she said Trump was going to win and everyone laughed at her.
She also said people that disagreed with Obama would be called racist when he ran in 2008....damn if she didn't call that one.

One thing is for sure and IMO can be partly to blame for Hillary's loss.
All the MSM and their so-called polls that had Hillary in the lead --- Which I am sure Hillary and her camp thought she had it in the bag thanks to their superior reporting of the facts.

Yeah, no news outlet wants to explain that one. Epic Fail, big time.
Remember, they had her leading by "double digits", no way Trump can win..... pffffft.

That was one reason why I didn't care to watch the election because everyone predicted Hillary to win.
As did I to be honest.
And I remember being at work when someone said Trump was winning and I was like WTH????
How can that be?

But then I saw where Hillary lost the Blue states to Trump...then I was like wow, the people really turned on her (well the Dems).

Just remember, in 4 years the Dems can run again. It's not the end of the world despite what the MSM says. ha
Let's just hope they have a better candidate.

And who knows, maybe Trump will surprise us all and be a halfway decent President that many will grow to like, even tho he speaks oddly at times, saying weird shit. (winks) tinywondering

a.k.a. 'snarky412'