Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Video Exposes Anti-Trump Groups Plotting Criminal Acts To Disrupt Inauguration
These snowflakes just can't accept any outcome if it isn't their desired one. Pathetic. And to top it off, where was this meeting? Comet Ping-Pong. The pizza place named in the Washington pedophile scandal... hmmmm

Quote:In the latest undercover video from Project Veritas, investigators uncovered a group of protesters known as the DC Anti-fascist Coalition plotting to disrupt President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration by deploying butyric acid (aka "stink bombs") at the National Press Club during the Deploraball event scheduled for January 19th.  In a dose of irony, the planning meeting for the attack was held at Comet Ping Pong, the DC pizza restaurant that recently gained infamy as the location of the Pizzagate controversy.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-16...tyric-acid

Gonna be one hell of a week folks.

Jude
That makes me want to hit someone in the face with my fist... namely, one of those guys in the video... or both! smallseeingred 

$10 bet says it leads back to Soros, if they go back far enough.
Well, if you take into consideration that Russian spying is purveyed as a set of professional
young people sitting in a room at Moscow with only a laptop and crossed-fingers that the
USA doesn't have some-sort of firewall to stop their 'hacking'...

That the newspapers openly talk about ex-MI6 operatives finding out about the supposed
Soviet 'honey-trap' of Trump and then giving it -for cash, to a Senator with malice on his
mind...

That a young man called Gary Mckinnon supposedly broke into NASA's and the United States
Pentagon computers from his girlfriend's house and used the password 'Administrator' to access
secret files...

That the 'Cannot-function-within-the USA' CIA can 'leak' politically-orientated information within
that country that actually contributed to an election and are not held accountable, though the
public gets to know...

That a secret military area in a Nevada desert that is seen on the internet for years and yet, the
then-President of the United States cannot acknowledge it's existence or some of the employees
at that facility are not allowed to tell their Doctors what they're dying from...

That CNN use green-screens to assist in their news reporting and the media in general announce
a war on 'Fake News' -who's initial task is to release such false information themselves...

That it's actually debated in the some States that a man with his genitals tucked between his
legs and wearing make-up and a dress has the right to take a sh*t in a public convenience that's
designated and designed for females...

The use of private emails by a Secretary Of State to send and receive personal and classified
information of Government and Military aspects and when investigated, the general agreement
was that the situation lay in the 'grey' area of the law...

...Well, I would suggest this clandestine meeting that's on film, at a venue where a 'confused'
actor brought a firearm onto the property and holds an alleged connection to a child-sex trafficking
organisation, would make sense!!

It's like it's all entertainment, and that scares me.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Guns in Violin Case, Other Weapons Found Along Potomac in DC.

'A walker in Washington came across two guns in a violin case along the Potomac River
on Wednesday, leading police to find several other weapons stashed in the area,
officials said.

U.S. Park Police said a woman walking in the woods near the C&O Canal, which runs
along the river, found the case. When law enforcement officers arrived, they found more
guns and ammunition — some in pails, others in plastic garbage bags.

"At this point, we don't know how they got there, why they're here or when they got here"
police spokeswoman Sgt. Anna Rose said.

She said officers found a variety of weapons, including long guns and pistols.
The D.C. police bomb squad was conducting a sweep of the area.

The woman who found the violin case took it to authorities near a boathouse parking lot,
according to park police.

When Barbara Joan Saffir pulled into the lot before her regular run, she said she saw the
violin case on a concrete barrier and a police officer guarding the weapons.
"Nobody ever hikes on that side of the canal" where the violin case was found, Saffir said.
"People walk on the towpath."

She added that the area is "normally super quiet."...'
SOURCE:

Guns Found in Violin Case at Fletcher's Cove in NW DC.

'Police will try to trace the guns and determine if they have been used in any crimes.

A woman found a violin case filled with guns in the woods along the C&O Canal near
Fletcher's Cove in northwest Washington, D.C., Wednesday afternoon.
"The woman that found it happened to be hiking in the area and found this pile of
debris along canal road," U.S. Park Police Sgt. Anna Rose said.

In the debris, the woman found the violin case, took it to the Boathouse at Fletcher's
Cove and called police. Police searched the woods near the canal with K-9 units and
discovered more weapons -- handguns and long guns -- and ammunition in bags and
buckets along the tow path near Arizona Avenue...'
SOURCE:

Head of D.C. National Guard to step down during Trump inauguration.

'The head of the District of Columbia National Guard has been ordered to step down
immediately after President-elect Donald Trump takes office. 

A guard spokesman, Maj. Byron Coward, said Friday that Maj. Gen. Errol Schwartz
will be stepping down at 12:01 p.m. on Jan. 20, just after Trump is sworn in. 

Unlike the commanders of state-level National Guard units, the head of the District's
National Guard serves at the pleasure of the president.

At the time Schwartz departs, he will be in the midst of commanding thousands of
Guard troops from the District and around the country who are providing support
for the inauguration. 

Schwartz told The Washington Post in an interview "the timing is very unusual"
but that he's following orders. "I'm a soldier," he told the newspaper, adding that he
has not been told why he was asked to step down...'
The Army Times:

D.C. National Guard Chief Fired Days Before Trump Inauguration:
"The Timing Is Extremely Unusual".

'..."It doesn’t make sense to can the general in the middle of an active deployment," rages
D.C. Council Chairman Phil Mendelson (D) after Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz, who heads
the D.C. National Guard and is an integral part of overseeing the inauguration, has been
ordered removed from command effective Jan. 20, 12:01 p.m., just as Donald Trump is
sworn in as president.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1087]

As The Washington Post reports, Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz’s departure will come in the
midst of the presidential ceremony, classified as a national special security event
— and while thousands of his troops are deployed to help protect the nation’s capital
during an inauguration he has spent months helping to plan.

“The timing is extremely unusual,” Schwartz said in an interview Friday morning,
confirming a memo announcing his ouster that was obtained by The Washington Post.

During the inauguration, Schwartz would command not only the members of the D.C.
guard but also an additional 5,000 unarmed troops sent in from across the country to
help. He also would oversee military air support protecting the nation’s capital during
the inauguration.

“My troops will be on the street,” Schwartz, who turned 65 in October, said, “I’ll see them
off but I won’t be able to welcome them back to the armory.” He said that he would “never
plan to leave a mission in the middle of a battle.”

Schwartz, who was appointed to head the guard by President George W. Bush in 2008,
maintained the position through President Obama’s two terms.
He said his orders came from the Pentagon but that he doesn’t know who made the decision...'
Zero Hedge:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:Schwartz, who was appointed to head the guard by President George W. Bush in 2008,

I'd say that is a pretty good reason right there to ask him to step down.  He obviously has been working for the Cabal/Elite for 16 years.  He might feel a certain loyalty to them, if they gave a "certain" order.
(01-17-2017, 04:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I'd say that is a pretty good reason right there to ask him to step down. 
He obviously has been working for the Cabal/Elite for 16 years.
He might feel a certain loyalty to them, if they gave a "certain" order.

'Cut 'em Off at the pass' -heh? You may be right.
minusculethumbsup
And here's part 2:

But let's not forget the 5,000 strong "Wall of Meat" Bikers for Trump who will stand up to these idiots.

Are we having fun yet?

Jude
Man, oh man!  I wish a certain plant was legal in this state, because I sure could use one right now!    tinylaughing

I haven't done that since I was a teen, if that tells you how bad I'm stressing out right now!   tinywondering
I am not stressing out - I am actually starting to enjoy this.  Politics is fun now that we have this muppet as President elect of the U S of A.

The next four years (if he makes it that far - I have read that the British PM has said the CIA are plotting to kill him), will be hilarity personified as he constantly says the most ridiculous statements, on a daily basis - on Twitter and his Trump apologists try to justify them tinydrroling

I bet the other world leaders are all loving it too as it makes them look like they are doing a great job.

Side note:
I heard an 11 year old the other day say "He's an idiot!" (referring to Trump.)  What a smart boy he is. Even a child of that age can see what a ridiculous figure he is.
Oath Keepers and the who and why all the SHTF stuff/hate
Here's the latest update:

(01-17-2017, 04:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Schwartz, who was appointed to head the guard by President George W. Bush in 2008,

I'd say that is a pretty good reason right there to ask him to step down.  He obviously has been working for the Cabal/Elite for 16 years.  He might feel a certain loyalty to them, if they gave a "certain" order.

Or.....or it could be something more sinister, being as Bush appointed him in 2008 and technically should only be removed by the President.

Think back on the JFK tape, where it appeared the Secret Service were told to stand down at the last minute.

Now put your tin foil cap on.....erm, I mean your thinking cap. 

What if this is an inside job by a group of Elites that intend on using the protests as a means of distraction for an assassination attempt.
Just saying.....

Especially when this has never been heard of before.
Removing him at 12 noon during inauguration? I mean, really???
That could not wait one more week, seriously?
Just does not pass the smell test for me.

Something sneaky going on me thinks.

Just my 2 cents worth mind you..... tinywondering

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-19-2017, 02:55 AM)senona Wrote:

Or.....or it could be something more sinister, being as Bush appointed him in 2008 and technically should only be removed by the President.

Think back on the JFK tape, where it appeared the Secret Service were told to stand down at the last minute.

What if this is an inside job by a group of Elites that intend on using the protests as a means of distraction for an assassination attempt.
Just saying.....

I was listening to a Jeff Rense podcast last night and he was talking about Obama not being at the inauguration.  He said every out-going President has always attended the incoming President service.  So, he's really spooked about this.  He said if Obama isn't going to be there, then it's because he knows something is going to happen, and he's staying out of harms way.
If something does happen, I hope a lot of innocent people aren't killed.
(01-19-2017, 04:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Just saying.....

I was listening to a Jeff Rense podcast last night and he was talking about Obama not being at the inauguration.  He said every out-going President has always attended the incoming President service.  So, he's really spooked about this.  He said if Obama isn't going to be there, then it's because he knows something is going to happen, and he's staying out of harms way.

The last I heard, Obama was going to be there along with Laura and George Bush.
And supposedly, the Clintons.....although not 100% sure even tho Snopes confirmed it.

Now Daddy Bush and Barbara both happen to be in the hospital now.....hmmmmm.
Sure enough, there were a lot of "conspiracy" theories floating around on that one. LOL.

That is what is so bad about misleading (fake) news stories.
You get to the point of not knowing what IS real and what is bullshit. sigh.

Guess we'll know when we see who all is sitting there in front row. HA.

Oh yeah, Obama did say at least the weather will be nicer than during his last inauguration at today's press conference.
He even joked about putting on a tan suit being as it would be his last one. Will have to admit, that was funny.
Think that was where I had heard him confirm that he and Michelle would be there.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-19-2017, 05:42 AM)senona Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 04:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Just saying.....

The last I heard, Obama was going to be there along with Laura and George Bush.
And supposedly, the Clintons.....although not 100% sure even tho Snopes confirmed it.

Now Daddy Bush and Barbara both happen to be in the hospital now.....hmmmmm.
Sure enough, there were a lot of "conspiracy" theories floating around on that one. LOL.

That is what is so bad about misleading (fake) news stories.
You get to the point of not knowing what IS real and what is bullshit. sigh.

Guess we'll know when we see who all is sitting there in front row. HA.

Oh yeah, Obama did say at least the weather will be nicer than during his last inauguration at today's press conference.
He even joked about putting on a tan suit being as it would be his last one. Will have to admit, that was funny.
Think that was where I had heard him confirm that he and Michelle would be there.

Just to clarify my post, I did see an article that was talking about Obama saying he wouldn't be attending the inauguration, and it was that article that Jeff Rense was discussing on his show.  He has some great podcasts with interesting interviews. 
I just didn't want anyone to think HE was the one sending out "fake news". 

Knowing Obama plans on being there does make me feel better.  Thanks for that, @"Senona".   tinywondering
Tomorrow is also International Day of Acceptance  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

I find that rather fitting. I remember being very upset when Obama won and people refused to recognize him, his mandate, and even his damn citizenship...I always believed that like him or not, he was the President. Give him that chance. 

So the same goes here, I despise the fact that many on the left are having this same "boycott" mentality that was prevalent back in 2009 (and followed for the next 8 years...). Don't get me wrong, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy tearing him a new one for the next 4 years every chance I get. But I still see it as tearing the President a new one, not an impostor (although I think the man himself is somewhat of an impostor  tinyangry )
(01-19-2017, 05:49 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Tomorrow is also International Day of Acceptance  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

I find that rather fitting. I remember being very upset when Obama won and people refused to recognize him, his mandate, and even his damn citizenship...I always believed that like him or not, he was the President. Give him that chance. 

So the same goes here, I despise the fact that many on the left are having this same "boycott" mentality that was prevalent back in 2009 (and followed for the next 8 years...). Don't get me wrong, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy tearing him a new one for the next 4 years every chance I get. But I still see it as tearing the President a new one, not an impostor (although I think the man himself is somewhat of an impostor  tinyangry )

I'm not a big fan of Trump but I've always thought, from day one, that he's a better choice than Hillary.

And as you've said, he's got to prove himself worthy now or not only you will tear him a new one. 40% of a population that would feel like they've been cheated cannot end in a good way...

And this is not even a Dems/Reps thing either...I always thought that the Bush/Cheney duo were criminals of the highest kind...until the Clintons came back in town.

I hope he puts actions into the words he's spoken. I really do. He's clearly won every step of the way, against all odds, since the day he said he'd be running.

I hope the trend continues : )

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Not sure why everyone is getting so worked up about the protests/demonstrations.

This is the Land of the Free after all, and people are using their right to express their opinions.  If HRC had got in I am sure that Trump supporters would be doing something similar. Remember how he shouted "Throw him out!" (Don't give him his jacket - paraphrase) I dread to think what he would be saying if he had lost.

I am not advocating violence and I hope that the protests pass off peacefully, but this whole election has been ugly from day one and I don't see that changing any time soon.

I will not be watching the inauguration live but will look at Trump's speech afterwards to analyse it and see what ridiculous comments he makes - perhaps I will post some of his comments here, with my thoughts, but I doubt if anyone will be able to explain or justify them.
(01-20-2017, 04:54 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: ...I will not be watching the inauguration live but will look at Trump's speech afterwards to analyse it
and see what ridiculous comments he makes - perhaps I will post some of his comments here, with
my thoughts, but I doubt if anyone will be able to explain or justify them.

I'll wager there'll be 'feel good' phrases used, 1984!

It's just a ceremony to show traditional control and to emphasise that the masses can feel
safe because those of serious politics are at the tiller.

Pay your taxes, help your community and understand that -though those in positions of
power acquire a wealth beyond the reach of the average person, they take on this mantle
for those average people.

Control.
Watching a little right now.

It's a sea of wool caps, goatees and rainbow hair.

Just saw a coloring book and a My Little Pony Lego set. lol

Jude