Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Tweet That Got Breitbart Killed
New information has been uncovered that could shed some light on Breitbart's untimely death. 
These tweets definitely make Breitbart’s death look suspicious. He tweeted about John Podesta and his child sex-slavery ring years ago.  "A child sex slavery ring could bring down the entire Democrat Party, and Breitbart most likely had to be silenced before that happened."

Quote:There have been interesting theories surrounding the death of Andrew Breitbart, the publisher known for his conservative commentary. Now that Tweets from Breitbart have resurfaced, internet sleuths believe they may be the reason that the conservative is no longer alive — and it all revolves around Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta.

Breitbart was an American conservative publisher, a commentator for The Washington Times, journalist, author, a television and radio personality on various news programs, and he served as an editor for the Drudge Report website. However, was the right-leaning publisher, known for his conservative commentary, a psychic as well? Or perhaps, he was just wildly in tune to the wrong-doing of the federal government, thanks to his career in political journalism.

Andrew Breitbart was well known. Many aspiring writers and journalists looked up to him, but now, Breitbart may be remembered for something else altogether — something most of us missed until now. Andrew Breitbart tweeted about John Podesta and his child sex-slavery ring years ago. In the video below, you can see him calling out Podesta over the “skeletons in his closest.”

In a tweet from February 2011, Breitbart called out John Podesta as a “world class underage sex slave op cover-upper.” It was only a little more than a year later, in March of 2012, that Breitbart died, supposedly of a “random heart attack” at the age of 43.

Is it merely a coincidence that Breitbart is dead after calling out one of Hillary Clinton’s closest staff members? If you think so, one fact may change your mind. The coroner was poisoned to death a couple weeks after Breitbart’s death as well. Another coincidence?

This all brings to mind the curious circumstances surrounding Antonin Scalia’s death by alleged “natural causes” as well. We certainly have a suspicious link between John Podesta and the death of the Supreme Court Justice as well, thanks to leaked emails from the website Wikileaks, but I digress.

Breitbart didn’t only call out Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman once, he did it several times, eluding to the “pizzagate scandal that set the internet on fire.

Andrew Breitbart certainly didn’t like John Podesta, and those of us who have read the depraved chairman’s leaked emails now know why. Breitbart knew all of this over five years ago, before the emails were leaked just a few months ago.

This obviously calls into question his untimely death. Whether you are a conspiracy theorist or not, this is something to look into. It definitely makes Breitbart’s death look suspicious. A child sex slavery ring could bring down the entire Democrat Party, and Breitbart most likely had to be silenced before that happened.
(Red highlights by me)

"Just Kill Him" seems to be the slogan for Hillary's team!   tinyok

There is more to read on this topic here:  Source
Ah-ha!  This is interesting!  Maybe not exactly on topic, but it does have to do with vaccines, so I'll include it here.  If anyone wants to do a separate thread, feel free; it probably deserves it.

Quote:There is a group of anonymous scientists at the US Centers for Disease Control—they call themselves the Spider Group—Scientists Preserving Integrity, Diligence and Ethics in Research. They have penned a letter to the CDC’s chief of staff, Carmen S. Villar:

Here is the explosive accusation they make:
“We are a group of scientists at CDC that are very concerned about the current state of ethics at our agency. It appears that our mission is being influenced and shaped by outside parties and rogue interests. It seems that our mission and Congressional intent for our agency is being circumvented by some of our leaders. What concerns us most, is that it is becoming the norm and not the rare exception.”

“Some senior management officials at CDC are clearly aware and even condone these behaviors. Others see it and turn the other way. Some staff are intimidated and pressed to do things they know are not right.”

“We have representatives from across the agency that witness this unacceptable behavior. It occurs at all levels and in all of our respective units. These questionable and unethical practices threaten to undermine our credibility and reputation as a trusted leader in public health.”

I have written at length about another whistleblower at the CDC, William Thompson, a long-time researcher who, in August of 2014, confessed in writing to massive fraud (archive here). He admitted that, in a study on the safety of the MMR vaccine, he and his colleagues literally threw vital sheets of data into a garbage can. The study then gave a free pass to the vaccine, claiming it had no connection to autism—when in fact it did. Thompson is the subject of the film, Vaxxed (trailer).

Now with this letter, we see that other scientists at the CDC are blowing the lid off internal corruption at their Agency.

If, in fact, President-elect Trump gives the green light for an independent investigation of the CDC, as press outlets are now reporting, and if he appoints Robert Kennedy Jr. to head up that panel, as Kennedy claims, we are going to see a large number of hidden facts emerge from the secretive halls of the CDC.

Because this Spider Group is anonymous, I wanted to make sure their letter is real. I contacted reporter Carey Gillam (twitter), who has been covering the story. I received this reply: “I was able to authenticate the letter by contacting CDC’s public affairs office and asking them directly about it after I received it from internal CDC sources.”

You can read the full Spider Group’s letter here at US Right To Know. (More on the letter by Carey Gillam here.)
And now I write a letter to them, so they can deepen their investigation.

Source

This is just the top 1/4 of the article. There is so much more I hope you will finish reading on the source page.

I hope Trump "gets them"!!   tinyangry