Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru
[Image: Alien%2Bhand%2B-%2BPeru.jpg]

At first glance, you might call this a fake, but the x-rays show 6 bones and the skin is real, according to lab tests.
Also, this fits the description of the hand that many abductees and contactees have witnessed on the tall grays.  

Quote:X rays of the “hand” (below) show that each of the 3 fingers has 6 bones, while a human hand has 3. Once again, as with the skull, physicians in Cusco determined that clearly this is not the hand of a human, but is made up of bone and skin.

They were unable to determine what kind of life form it is, or was.

The detailed photo of one of the ends of the fingers (below) shows the skin as well as a fingernail which is surprisingly human looking.

[Image: Alien%2Bhand%2B-%2BPeru%2B4.jpg]

Quote:Another x-ray of the ends of the fingers shows that under the skin there are well defined bones, looking quite mammalian.

[Image: Alien%2Bhand%2B-%2BPeru%2B2.jpg]

Quote:The artifacts were found in a secret location, in a tunnel in the southern desert of Peru; more details and perhaps artifacts will be discussed when available.

[Image: Alien%2BSkull%2B-%2BPeru.jpg]

Quote:Above is the skull; it was x-rayed and examined by physicians here in Cusco who stated that it clearly was not a human, but was a life form of some kind. — Read more about the finding here.

The skull is made up of bone and skin of some sort.  Radiocarbon and DNA testing are planed for early 2017 in the US.

Source

I was listening to a show on Coast to Coast yesterday, and this hand and skull, and tiny being was one topic being discussed.  It was told that this is part of the "soft disclosure" that is coming out to prepare the public for the idea that other life forms DO exist and have been here for thousands of years before they come out with the fact that LIVE ones are here and in our skies.  That would be too much of a shock for some people.

Things are about to get exciting!   tinybiggrin

More will continue to be leaked out as time goes on this year and next.
Interesting.

No opposable thumb.

How would such a creature hold a hammer or a drill to build a starship?

Lack of opposable thumbs is the only reason Dolphins don't rule the world - they're a lot smarter than humans are.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-17-2017, 09:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Interesting.

No opposable thumb.

Lack of opposable thumbs is the only reason Dolphins don't rule the world - they're a lot smarter than humans are.

That makes sense, no thumbs equates to not being able to eat using one's hands whilst
watching for danger.
This also has an effect on problem-solving.

I'm not touching the dolphin debate, though!!
tinycrying
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-17-2017, 10:56 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 09:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...No opposable thumb.
And the creature wouldn't be able to do this:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1086]
tinysurprised

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No opposable thumb.

Well, from witness accounts, they can walk through walls and communicate telepathically, so maybe they use the power of their mind, and levitation.  Also, maybe this is why they built the little gray robots to do their work for them?   minusculethinking
(01-17-2017, 03:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, from witness accounts, they can walk through walls and communicate telepathically, so maybe they use the power of their mind, and levitation.  Also, maybe this is why they built the little gray robots to do their work for them?   minusculethinking

But how do they hold the wrenches to tighten the bolts on the little grey robots without opposable thumbs? have you ever tried something as simple as changing the tire on a car after duct-taping your thumb down into your palm? I don't recommend it, unless you've been drinking, it's a Saturday night, and you don't really have anywhere else you need to be other than where you already are!

Walking through walls is another neat trick that should only be tried after drinking, on a Saturday night, and leaving plenty of time that you don't need to be elsewhere for several hours afterwards.

Now, even I can communicate telepathically with certain people, but I can also tell you first hand that telepathy does not translate very well into mechanical ability when trying to build an air-tight starship. Ya really need thumbs for that. Gotta get them bolts TIGHT, or all the air leaks out half way to Proxima, and there you are, a little over 2 light years from anywhere, with no spare air. That sucks when that happens.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

ha! NICE! So I was reading that link the other day about the CIA election interference that you posted and on the right side I saw an article for this. I clicked on it and read through while thinking "I'm surprised Mystic didn't post a thread about this as well!"

And sure enough  tinycool
Worst part of not having thumbs is couldnt pinch cute girls butts .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(01-18-2017, 08:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 03:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, from witness accounts, they can walk through walls and communicate telepathically, so maybe they use the power of their mind, and levitation.  Also, maybe this is why they built the little gray robots to do their work for them?   minusculethinking

But how do they hold the wrenches to tighten the bolts on the little grey robots without opposable thumbs? have you ever tried something as simple as changing the tire on a car after duct-taping your thumb down into your palm? I don't recommend it, unless you've been drinking, it's a Saturday night, and you don't really have anywhere else you need to be other than where you already are!

Walking through walls is another neat trick that should only be tried after drinking, on a Saturday night, and leaving plenty of time that you don't need to be elsewhere for several hours afterwards.

Now, even I can communicate telepathically with certain people, but I can also tell you first hand that telepathy does not translate very well into mechanical ability when trying to build an air-tight starship. Ya really need thumbs for that. Gotta get them bolts TIGHT, or all the air leaks out half way to Proxima, and there you are, a little over 2 light years from anywhere, with no spare air. That sucks when that happens.

"But how do they hold the wrenches to tighten the bolts on the little grey robots without opposable thumbs?"

Maybe that's just one of the reasons why they have to abduct people with thumbs to do it for them?  Or, maybe it's because the biological robots don't have nuts and bolts?  LOL

"Walking through walls is another neat trick that should only be tried after drinking"

As you know, all matter vibrates at a certain frequency. It IS possible to walk through objects that APPEAR to be solid to us, by adjusting our frequency to the same as the matter we are trying to penetrate. 
I read an article about this some time ago, and one man actually did it, but it seems the ETs have been aware and doing this for eons.

"Now, even I can communicate telepathically with certain people, but I can also tell you first hand that telepathy does not translate very well into mechanical ability when trying to build an air-tight starship."

I forgot to mention before that REAL ET spacecraft don't have any nuts and bolts holding them together; they are one complete material that is shaped into the craft.  I'd say that's about as airtight as you can get.   tinywondering
Maybe this technology was used because they don't have thumbs. tinysure
If it has nuts and bolts, it's one of "ours".
(01-18-2017, 11:52 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: ha! NICE! So I was reading that link the other day about the CIA election interference that you posted and on the right side I saw an article for this. I clicked on it and read through while thinking "I'm surprised Mystic didn't post a thread about this as well!"

And sure enough  tinycool

Well, what can I say?   tinylaughing

I try to stay on top of the ET news.   mediumalien
(01-18-2017, 03:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: "But how do they hold the wrenches to tighten the bolts on the little grey robots without opposable thumbs?"

Maybe that's just one of the reasons why they have to abduct people with thumbs to do it for them?  Or, maybe it's because the biological robots don't have nuts and bolts?  LOL

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The problem with that argument is that they would have to get here first, in their spaceships, in order to abduct the beings which have thumbs to build their space ships for them so they could come here and abduct the beings with thumbs that can build spaceships for them...

Quote:
"Walking through walls is another neat trick that should only be tried after drinking"

As you know, all matter vibrates at a certain frequency. It IS possible to walk through objects that APPEAR to be solid to us, by adjusting our frequency to the same as the matter we are trying to penetrate. 
I read an article about this some time ago, and one man actually did it, but it seems the ETs have been aware and doing this for eons.

Subatomic particles vibrate, but they all have different rates of vibration, so how could one adjust their own vibration to match billions of different vibrations? Atoms are mostly empty space, so you would think we could just walk through stuff on account of all that empty space, but problems arise when those subatomic particles get to colliding with one another when we try to walk through walls, despite the empty space. This leads to very real bruises - even though the atoms in those bruises are also empty space, they somehow hurt all the same.

Quote:"Now, even I can communicate telepathically with certain people, but I can also tell you first hand that telepathy does not translate very well into mechanical ability when trying to build an air-tight starship."

I forgot to mention before that REAL ET spacecraft don't have any nuts and bolts holding them together; they are one complete material that is shaped into the craft.  I'd say that's about as airtight as you can get.   tinywondering

And the machines that extrude the all-one-piece material that made those spaceships - where did those machines come from? Do they not have anything to hold them together either, or keep the moving bits from flying away and having the machine disassemble itself? At some point along the line, there is going to have to be something to fasten something else together, and that's tough to do without thumbs. Just ask a dolphin.

Quote:Maybe this technology was used because they don't have thumbs. tinysure

"Technology" implies building something, or assembling something, else there is no technology. Stuff is built and assembled by fastening stuff to other stuff, and at some point along the line, you're gonna need a bigger thumb to do the fastening.

(01-19-2017, 07:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 03:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: "But how do they hold the wrenches to tighten the bolts on the little grey robots without opposable thumbs?"

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The problem with that argument is that they would have to get here first, in their spaceships, in order to abduct the beings which have thumbs to build their space ships for them so they could come here and abduct the beings with thumbs that can build spaceships for them...

Quote:

Subatomic particles vibrate, but they all have different rates of vibration, so how could one adjust their own vibration to match billions of different vibrations? Atoms are mostly empty space, so you would think we could just walk through stuff on account of all that empty space, but problems arise when those subatomic particles get to colliding with one another when we try to walk through walls, despite the empty space. This leads to very real bruises - even though the atoms in those bruises are also empty space, they somehow hurt all the same.

Quote:"Now, even I can communicate telepathically with certain people, but I can also tell you first hand that telepathy does not translate very well into mechanical ability when trying to build an air-tight starship."

And the machines that extrude the all-one-piece material that made those spaceships - where did those machines come from? Do they not have anything to hold them together either, or keep the moving bits from flying away and having the machine disassemble itself? At some point along the line, there is going to have to be something to fasten something else together, and that's tough to do without thumbs. Just ask a dolphin.

Quote:Maybe this technology was used because they don't have thumbs. tinysure

"Technology" implies building something, or assembling something, else there is no technology. Stuff is built and assembled by fastening stuff to other stuff, and at some point along the line, you're gonna need a bigger thumb to do the fastening.

Very good rebuttals with your posts, I must say. minusculethumbsup  (<<-- see, even he has an opposable thumb)

However I can picture Mystic as doing this -->> minusculeredtantrum          minusculechairshot
minusculebiggrin

Alright mystic, your turn now....LOL
smallgreensmoker

[Image: 2012-03-23CAD115Opposable.jpg]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

If this artefact is real, then it could be evidence of a sentient being that had evolved so far ahead
of our species that it no longer requires a thumb.

Dolphins once roamed on land as ungulates and one would presume that if they hadn't returned
to the water, there would have been some type of digit available that evolution may have decided
to be thumb.

Of course, then we would never have had the Floiridan television series 'Flipper' and since one of
the rarely-used names is 'sea pig' for the grinning aquatic mammals, the saving of Grandpa on a
marooned boat would not only never have happened, a television programme that starred a swine
-like creature that could indicate all was well by raising it's thumb may not have appealed so well
to the viewing public.
tinysurprised

The lack of a thumb may have been compensated by some-sort of use of one of the other fingers
and though that contortion may seem alien to us, we must remember that flying was also seen as
a doubtful act.

Granted, we built craft that could do such a thing, but the ability to want to fly, design duct-tape
and create plastic buckets to contain the food to feed dolphins, would be reliant on humans having
thumbs, I would suggest the brain-power was the main contributor to these inventions.

If research is done on the 'alien hand' in the area of muscle construction within the fingers, maybe
the clues to why this star-traveller could never ignite a match with his hand, will come to light.

Which also explains why dolphins never evolved to smoke cigars or a pipe.
tinyhuh
Quote:Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The problem with that argument is that they would have to get here first, in their spaceships, in order to abduct the beings which have thumbs to build their space ships for them so they could come here and abduct the beings with thumbs that can build spaceships for them...

Well, @"Ninurta", as you can see in the image below, the Anunaki have thumbs... and wings.  I think the wings are only symbolic in the drawing to show that these beings could fly, probably in a spaceship, or maybe they really COULD fly? tinybighuh

They came here first and, unknown to them, these other creatures had stowed away on their craft.  Once here, they couldn't leave.  So, then they had to design the little biological robots to build their crafts for them.   (Best answer I could think of. LOL)

[Image: giygyftdcg.jpg]

Quote:Subatomic particles vibrate, but they all have different rates of vibration, so how could one adjust their own vibration to match billions of different vibrations? Atoms are mostly empty space, so you would think we could just walk through stuff on account of all that empty space, but problems arise when those subatomic particles get to colliding with one another when we try to walk through walls, despite the empty space. This leads to very real bruises - even though the atoms in those bruises are also empty space, they somehow hurt all the same.

The smallest of all matter is the photon, made up of light and electromagnetic radiation. Although photons appear to be empty space, they are connected to all other matter in the universe.  It's what holds it all together, and thus why we have the saying, "We are all one":  We all came from this one "God Particle" that began with one tiny photon, and expanded over time to create what we now perceive to be our reality. 

[Image: PW-2013-07-24-Commissariat-photon.jpg]

To explain the vibration ratio of each photon gets into quantum physics, but...  you asked, so...

Quote:According to the photon theory of light, photons:

• move at a constant velocity, c = 2.9979 x 108 m/s (i.e. "the speed of light"), in free space

• have zero mass and rest energy.

• carry energy and momentum, which are also related to the frequency nu and wavelength lamdba of the electromagnetic wave by E = h nu and p = h / lambda.

• can be destroyed/created when radiation is absorbed/emitted.

• can have particle-like interactions (i.e. collisions) with electrons and other particles, such as in the Compton effect.
    Source

So, if photons can interact with electrons and other particles, then they can interact with our body matter to allow us to walk through walls, if we use the correct formula.  It's just that most people have to get a lot of bruises before they get it right.   tinybiggrin

Quote:And the machines that extrude the all-one-piece material that made those spaceships - where did those machines come from? Do they not have anything to hold them together either, or keep the moving bits from flying away and having the machine disassemble itself? At some point along the line, there is going to have to be something to fasten something else together, and that's tough to do without thumbs. Just ask a dolphin.

tinylaughing   Already answered.  The Anunaki made the first crafts that came to Earth.

If you still have questions, I can send my Orion friend, Sigilda, to come pay you a visit and explain it to you.   tinysure
@"senona" wrote:

Quote:Very good rebuttals with your posts, I must say. minusculethumbsup  (<<-- see, even he has an opposable thumb)

However I can picture Mystic as doing this -->> minusculeredtantrum          minusculechairshot
minusculebiggrin

Alright mystic, your turn now....LOL
smallgreensmoker

smallrofl

Okay, my rebuttal is in.   minusculethumbsup
(01-19-2017, 12:31 PM)BIAD Wrote: If this artefact is real, then it could be evidence of a sentient being that had evolved so far ahead
of our species that it no longer requires a thumb.

The lack of a thumb may have been compensated by some-sort of use of one of the other fingers
and though that contortion may seem alien to us, we must remember that flying was also seen as
a doubtful act.

If research is done on the 'alien hand' in the area of muscle construction within the fingers, maybe
the clues to why this star-traveller could never ignite a match with his hand, will come to light.

Good answer BIAD.  minusculethumbsup2

I hope they let us in on what they discover about this "hand".  If it turns out to be real, I figure it will disappear into the Vatican archives, along with all the other proof of "alien" life.

No opposable thumb.

So True!  minusculethumbsup2 

We'll never hear anymore about this discovery if it's and actual alien hand.
If so, here's some idea's about the Thumb.
I don't know that the entire wrist and hand is there, maybe the area where the Thumb would protrude is missing or maybe these is nothing more than and Slave to the Aliens, a thumb wouldn't stop it from heavy lifting or pushing an object into place.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-20-2017, 02:38 AM)guohua Wrote:

No opposable thumb.

So True!  minusculethumbsup2 

We'll never hear anymore about this discovery if it's and actual alien hand.

If so, here's some idea's about the Thumb.

I don't know that the entire wrist and hand is there, maybe the area where the Thumb would protrude is missing or maybe these is nothing more than and Slave to the Aliens, a thumb wouldn't stop it from heavy lifting or pushing an object into place.
JMHO

The article/video said the wrist had been broken... smashed, actually.  The reason I think it comes from a tall gray is because the witnesses who have seen them say this is how their hands look.  And, they aren't the slaves... WE are.   tinyshocked

Nice video, by the way.   minusculebiggrin
(01-19-2017, 04:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, @"Ninurta", as you can see in the image below, the Anunaki have thumbs... and wings.  I think the wings are only symbolic in the drawing to show that these beings could fly, probably in a spaceship, or maybe they really COULD fly? tinybighuh

They came here first and, unknown to them, these other creatures had stowed away on their craft.  Once here, they couldn't leave.  So, then they had to design the little biological robots to build their crafts for them.   (Best answer I could think of. LOL)

You might notice, in addition to the thumbs, they had a good deal more in common with humans, and there is a reason for that. The "annunaki" originated as humans, and over time were deified in the minds of other humans. Annunaki did not have wings, however. To compensate for the lack of wings, a number of them had really bad attitudes, though. What the image shows is not annunaki, it is desert demons, what the Arabs call "djinn" today. The annunaki were supposed to be gods, but those beings in the image are djinn, specifically the djinn who were supposed to pollinate date trees. Who told you they were annunaki?

Quote:The smallest of all matter is the photon, made up of light and electromagnetic radiation. Although photons appear to be empty space, they are connected to all other matter in the universe.  It's what holds it all together, and thus why we have the saying, "We are all one":  We all came from this one "God Particle" that began with one tiny photon, and expanded over time to create what we now perceive to be our reality. 

I guess it could be correct in a way to say they are "made up of light and electromagnetic radiation" - it's correct because light IS electromagnetic radiation. The "and" is the incorrect part. They are made up pretty much the same as all subatomic "particles" - just bundles of energy. Energy of another sort fills the void between those subatomic particles in atoms, because otherwise atoms would not exist - they would fly apart, as there would be no energy between them to bond them together. That same energy makes appearance elsewhere as things like "gravity", "magnetism", and the strong and weak atomic forces. You can see tightly packed energy bundles as "particles", but the forces that bind them together are not tightly packed or visible, but it's there all the same, and that is what makes us unable to walk through walls, and it's what makes us go SPLAT if we fall off a cliff. It's why, if we fall off a cliff, we don't just keep falling all the way through the Earth.

Photons are not connected to all other matter in the universe - they can't even connect with other subatomic particles, which is why we do not have "light atoms", only photons - the individual bundles of energy, i.e. "subatomic particles" of light which sometimes behave as particles, and other times behave as waves. They also do not "hold it all together" - that's the job of the forces I mentioned above that hold atoms together.

Quote:To explain the vibration ratio of each photon gets into quantum physics, but...  you asked, so...

• move at a constant velocity, c = 2.9979 x 108 m/s (i.e. "the speed of light"), in free space

• carry energy and momentum, which are also related to the frequency nu and wavelength lamdba of the electromagnetic wave by E = h nu and p = h / lambda.

• can have particle-like interactions (i.e. collisions) with electrons and other particles, such as in the Compton effect.
    Source

So, if photons can interact with electrons and other particles, then they can interact with our body matter to allow us to walk through walls, if we use the correct formula.  It's just that most people have to get a lot of bruises before they get it right.   tinybiggrin

You may have missed the part there that says the interactions are "collisions", and collisions are not conducive to walking through walls. That collision bit is what gets in the way of that.

Quote:tinylaughing   Already answered.  The Anunaki made the first crafts that came to Earth.

If you still have questions, I can send my Orion friend, Sigilda, to come pay you a visit and explain it to you.   tinysure

Please do. I just got my new crossbow strung, just this evening, and am rather anxious to see if the bolts it throws would interact in a non-collisonal manner with a being that thinks it can walk through walls. I know they interact fairly solidly with walls, trees, and the average organic being. I'm also pretty sure they react solidly with things that have bones, which may be the very reason the being that once possessed that mummified hand isn't walking through walls any more. Those South Americans can get pretty testy with furriners, and it don't get much more furrin than aliens.

It probably should have just walked through the arrow, but I reckon everyone can have an off day now and then.

ETA: I was re-reading through the thread, and something you said to BIAD struck me. That something was this:

Quote:If it turns out to be real, I figure it will disappear into the Vatican archives, along with all the other proof of "alien" life.

I'm curious now. Who actually owns this hand? What makes you think the Vatican of all things would have any sort of claim on it? Wasn't it found in South America? I'm now trying to figure out how the Vatican factors into the situation at all.

(01-20-2017, 06:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 04:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, @"Ninurta", as you can see in the image below, the Anunaki have thumbs... and wings.  I think the wings are only symbolic in the drawing to show that these beings could fly, probably in a spaceship, or maybe they really COULD fly? tinybighuh

You might notice, in addition to the thumbs, they had a good deal more in common with humans, and there is a reason for that. The "annunaki" originated as humans, and over time were deified in the minds of other humans. Annunaki did not have wings, however. To compensate for the lack of wings, a number of them had really bad attitudes, though. What the image shows is not annunaki, it is desert demons, what the Arabs call "djinn" today. The annunaki were supposed to be gods, but those beings in the image are djinn, specifically the djinn who were supposed to pollinate date trees. Who told you they were annunaki?

Quote:That's what the caption under the image said...  Annunaki.

Quote:The smallest of all matter is the photon, made up of light and electromagnetic radiation. Although photons appear to be empty space, they are connected to all other matter in the universe.  It's what holds it all together, and thus why we have the saying, "We are all one":  We all came from this one "God Particle" that began with one tiny photon, and expanded over time to create what we now perceive to be our reality. 

I guess it could be correct in a way to say they are "made up of light and electromagnetic radiation" - it's correct because light IS electromagnetic radiation. The "and" is the incorrect part. They are made up pretty much the same as all subatomic "particles" - just bundles of energy. Energy of another sort fills the void between those subatomic particles in atoms, because otherwise atoms would not exist - they would fly apart, as there would be no energy between them to bond them together. That same energy makes appearance elsewhere as things like "gravity", "magnetism", and the strong and weak atomic forces. You can see tightly packed energy bundles as "particles", but the forces that bind them together are not tightly packed or visible, but it's there all the same, and that is what makes us unable to walk through walls, and it's what makes us go SPLAT if we fall off a cliff. It's why, if we fall off a cliff, we don't just keep falling all the way through the Earth.

Photons are not connected to all other matter in the universe - they can't even connect with other subatomic particles, which is why we do not have "light atoms", only photons - the individual bundles of energy, i.e. "subatomic particles" of light which sometimes behave as particles, and other times behave as waves. They also do not "hold it all together" - that's the job of the forces I mentioned above that hold atoms together.

Quote:I read that is was made up of light and electromagnetic radiation when I was looking for a way to explain what I wanted to say.  Not my fault. 
I can't find it now to post the link. tinywondering 

Let me rephrase "hold it all together".   Yes, they do, in a sense.  They are all "connected to one another". Kind of like, they give birth to another photon, and so on, and so on.   I just watched a science show about this a couple of weeks ago, and it was demonstrated how it works. This is new information that has just come out, so it isn't written up in the science magazines yet.  A couple of guys at some university discovered it last year. I can't put that link here either because you have to be subscribed to the channel.

Quote:To explain the vibration ratio of each photon gets into quantum physics, but...  you asked, so...

Source

You may have missed the part there that says the interactions are "collisions", and collisions are not conducive to walking through walls. That collision bit is what gets in the way of that.

Quote: tinylaughing  No, I didn't miss that part.  Yes, collide means to "come into contact with something".  
Please explain to me how the Philadelphia Experiment captured those men with part of their body immersed in the ship, if this is wrong.

Quote:tinylaughing   Already answered.  The Anunaki made the first crafts that came to Earth.

Please do. I just got my new crossbow strung, just this evening, and am rather anxious to see if the bolts it throws would interact in a non-collisonal manner with a being that thinks it can walk through walls. I know they interact fairly solidly with walls, trees, and the average organic being. I'm also pretty sure they react solidly with things that have bones, which may be the very reason the being that once possessed that mummified hand isn't walking through walls any more. Those South Americans can get pretty testy with furriners, and it don't get much more furrin than aliens.

It probably should have just walked through the arrow, but I reckon everyone can have an off day now and then.

Quote:I'll give her a shout and see if she's free anytime soon.   :smallwink:

ETA: I was re-reading through the thread, and something you said to BIAD struck me. That something was this:

Quote:If it turns out to be real, I figure it will disappear into the Vatican archives, along with all the other proof of "alien" life.

I'm curious now. Who actually owns this hand? What makes you think the Vatican of all things would have any sort of claim on it? Wasn't it found in South America? I'm now trying to figure out how the Vatican factors into the situation at all.

Quote:Because, it doesn't matter where things are found.  The Vatican or the Smithsonian will find a way to get it and store it in their archives to hide it from the public. I read recently that a man was allowed to go into the Library, and he said there were miles of things down there; some about ETs, UFOs, Giants, etc.  The kinds of things they don't want the public to see.  It would change our history!