Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anarchists Plan to “Stop the Trump-Pence Regime Before it Starts”
This was supposed to start today.  Anyone heard anything about this? 

I think we could be in for some bad days ahead.  I would think it a wise move if Trump moved his Inauguration to an undisclosed location until he is sworn in.  It's such a shame that our country has come to this.   tinycrying

Quote:Radio host Alex Jones acknowledges: This is “a devilish takeover […] it’s a “battle for the Republic.”

Editor’s Note: Feel free to substitute the word “anarchists” in the title to “radical leftists” as some have already complained in the comments section. But the bottom line is that this group is not recognizing Trump as the next POTUS, despite the fact that he won the election, and they want to stop him before he takes office.
(Definition) Anarchy: A state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.
WASHINGTON D.C. (INTELLIHUB) — “In the name of humanity we refuse to accept a fascist America,” the group’s slogan reads at the top of their website.
Radical leftists from the group Refuse Fascism plan to “take to the streets” on Inauguration Day and “bring D.C. to a halt” after claiming that Donald Trump has “assembled a regime of grave danger.”
The group says that a Trump presidency is “illegitimate” because he dis not win the “popular vote” but rather won the Electoral College which the group claims “is an institution set up in 1787 to protect slavery.”
[Image: top-image.jpg]Via RefuseFascism.org
Stopping the Trump regime is not “wishful thinking” the group says, claiming a “massive mobilization” could turn it into a “reality.”
The shenanigans are set to begin at 4 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 14 starting at McPherson Square.

Quote:
We Begin Jan 14 at 4PM… March into the night…every night
Grow in Numbers…
We will be:
First: Hundreds & thousands taking to the streets
Then: Becoming ten and a hundred thousand
Grow each day to become millions across the country
as the week of Jan. 16-20 unfolds…
And with the call for such anarchy, one can only imagine how all of this could quickly spiral out of control, leading to a massive riot or even martial law as called for by Rosie O’Donnell via Twitter on Thursday.

See the Twitter Tweets on the Source Page: LINK

Quote:“According to O’Donnell, the one way to stop Trump is to effectively end the Constitution and set up a military dictatorship, all because of documented disinformation spread by the corporate media about supposed Russian ties to the president-elect,” Alex Thomas with Intellihub wrote.

“O’Donnell continued with multiple follow up Tweets that described her thought process which is either completely brainwashed by corporate media disinformation or worse, is all part of a wider conspiracy to stop Trump from taking office.”

Trump’s Inauguration could, in fact, turn out to be the biggest, single most important event to take place in human history as pointed out by radio talk show host Alex Jones in a key transmission.

Quote:Infowars commander-in-chief Alex Jones said Thursday that he is worried that the general public doesn’t know how much danger we are in and said that he is “sitting on” major “intel” which he is not privy to disclose at this time.

“I know what they are currently up to, I have been told by multiple high-level sources. And when I say high-level, I mean as high as it gets. […] I am so frustrated because I don’t like sitting on information [….] that I am not at liberty to give you.”

“[…] they are planning on blocking Trump.,” Jones said. “It’s crazy […] the New World Order is anti-human.”

This is “a devilish takeover […] it’s a “battle for the Republic.”

Breathe... in and out... in and out.   I'll be so glad when this is over!   I just hope he makes it.   tinyshocked
I really don't think the left realizes what's at stake here.   tinycrying
Haven't heard anything yet.
I think they'll be Surprised By The Large Number Of Trump Supporters There.
The little Basement Dwelling Snowflakes my be Very Surprised!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I did see this one posted on The Drudge Report.
[Image: 51cda6f73739df899b2216018f2fb102bee6cec3.jpg]
And they have this planned.
Quote:An anti-Donald Trump group is planning massive disruptions for next week's inauguration covering everything from "blockades" at security checkpoints to a "dance party" outside VP-elect Mike Pence's house, according to group leaders as well as newly obtained audio of their apparent plans. 

The organization #DisruptJ20 already announced at a press conference Thursday its various plans to wreak havoc at Trump's Jan. 20 inauguration and in the days leading up to it.
A conservative group also shared with FoxNews.com what it said was audio from a Jan. 8 #DisruptJ20 meeting at a Washington church, giving even greater insight into the group's planned D.C. "shutdown." 

The audio, recorded by Trevor Loudon with Capital Research Center, purports to show a female member detailing plans to "do everything we can to try and stop people from being able to access the inauguration." 

This begins with what was described as a "pure dance party at Mike Pence’s house" on Jan. 18. 
"It’s his last few days living in Chevy Chase before he moves into the vice presidential residence, and we’re going to send him off with a bang," the woman says in the audio. 

Then she says the group is turning its attention toward the pro-Trump "DeploraBall" the following day,
which she describes as the "alt-right neo-Nazi ... party to celebrate Trump."
"We're gonna crash it," she says. 

That takes the group into inauguration morning, when members say they plan to block entrance points as well as roads and transportation. 
"We’re going to be doing blockades," the woman says in the audio. "We’re going to [be] blockading checkpoints into the security zones. We're also going to be blockading roads and other modes of transit into the city." 

At 10 a.m. that day, the group is planning an "anti-Capitalist, anti-fascist bloc" that "will be an unpermitted march that will be leaving from Logan Square.
The link to the Source of these Tolerant, Loving and Peaceful Progressives media article. Source

They're saying now that one of the MSM outlets, did a Poll and people are having Regrets for voting for Trump, I Call Bull Shit on that. It's Fake News to raise the hopes of the Left.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Really wish the idiots get a damn dictionary and learn the true meaning of anarchist ...... and stop insulting us true anarchists with their fucking bastardised version ..... 

Its the damn leftist scum shit stirring and trying to shift the blame again .....

Let the civil war start already so I can start hunting the commie bastards and sending em where they belong .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

There was audio out of one of the meetings where they planned, or were planning, this event a few days ago. what they are hoping for is to clog up streets and make it hard for anyone to travel. 

What they aren't realizing is that it would create a public safety issue, because if you do that then ambulances can't get through, and what if, God forbid, there was a terrorist attack? 

These people are being idiots, and it won't stop Trump's inauguration anyway even if they did half way succeed.. all it does it put innocent people at risk. 

This will be like everything else so far, a dismal failure, is my guess. Nothing they have tried to date has worked.. I have no idea why they think this would stop Trump from being president.
Instead of taking another day off from their education, paint their faces, listening and
following some narcissist with a bull-horn, and kidding themselves they live in a revolutionary
situation, they should go to their courses and discover a way to insert themselves into the
political world and make a difference within the established system.

Rosie O'Donnell is a washed-up comedian/actress who's playing at being an activist.
If she wants to be genuine, why doesn't help her gardener or pool-boy?

Her -and many of those that will show-up to attempt to massage credibility into their lives
will never know the true meaning of poverty... or anarchy.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-15-2017, 12:42 AM)guohua Wrote: I did see this one posted on The Drudge Report.
[Image: 51cda6f73739df899b2216018f2fb102bee6cec3.jpg]
And they have this planned.

Plenty telling when you look at it closely and see that someone has manually put an X on the No and took the time to write Yes.

I think it's all bullshit, personally.

The higher power ups of the DNC will try anything NOT to agree to a fair loss of power. And while they do try anything and everything, they totally forget that their main supporters are kiddos that shit their pants when facing strong opinions and ask for safe spaces and fucking coloring books.

Oh the irony...
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
'We'll form a wall of meat': Organizer of pro-Trump BIKER movement says more than
5,000 members will attend inauguration and go head-to-head with any violent protesters.

'More than 5,000 bikers are expected to descend on Washington, DC, for the
inauguration of Donald Trump on Friday in a dramatic display of support.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1071]

Chris Cox, 48, is organizing what he hopes will be a sizeable rally for America's
pro-Trump bikers, complete with musical performances and speakers - and he
says they will have another purpose.

'In the event that we are needed, we will form a wall of meat,' he told Fox & Friends
Saturday, adding that while the group is non-violent, they would stand up to any
dangerous protesters.

'We'll be shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and we'll be toe-to-toe with anyone
who's going to break through police barriers,' he said...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-15-2017, 06:15 PM)BIAD Wrote: 'We'll form a wall of meat': Organizer of pro-Trump BIKER movement says more than
5,000 members will attend inauguration and go head-to-head with any violent protesters.

'More than 5,000 bikers are expected to descend on Washington, DC, for the
inauguration of Donald Trump on Friday in a dramatic display of support.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1071]

Chris Cox, 48, is organizing what he hopes will be a sizeable rally for America's
pro-Trump bikers, complete with musical performances and speakers - and he
says they will have another purpose.

'In the event that we are needed, we will form a wall of meat,' he told Fox & Friends
Saturday, adding that while the group is non-violent, they would stand up to any
dangerous protesters.

'We'll be shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and we'll be toe-to-toe with anyone
who's going to break through police barriers,' he said...'
SOURCE:

My deepest appreciation and respect goes out to these guys.   minusculebeercheers

If I were physically able, I'd be standing right there with them!  I hope their "services" won't be required, but I have a feeling they will.   :smallundecided:
Just an update:
(01-17-2017, 02:42 PM)BIAD Wrote: Just an update:

BREAKING: D.C. National Guard General ORDERED TO STAND DOWN During Trump Inauguration- Here’s What We Know

ETA:  I just saw where BIAD posted a similar article on another thread.
So, who will they be taking orders from once that occurs?  Will this cause confusion within the troops at a time when they need to know who's orders to follow?   Surely, they will know beforehand... right?   tinysurprised
(01-17-2017, 04:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ETA:  I just saw where BIAD posted a similar article on another thread.
So, who will they be taking orders from once that occurs?  Will this cause confusion within the troops at a time when they need to know who's orders to follow?   Surely, they will know beforehand... right?   tinysurprised

I think this is a case of a biker rally coinciding with the Inauguration and a off-hand comment
that if the kids wanna play 'grown-up rioter' these gents may thwart it.
tinysurprised

Which makes an ideal piece of literary and social-class-commentary 'eye candy' for news outlets.
(01-17-2017, 05:51 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 04:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ETA:  I just saw where BIAD posted a similar article on another thread.

I think this is a case of a biker rally coinciding with the Inauguration and a off-hand comment
that if the kids wanna play 'grown-up rioter' these gents may thwart it.
tinysurprised

Which makes an ideal piece of literary and social-class-commentary 'eye candy' for news outlets.

I'm referring to the General being ordered to step down.
(01-17-2017, 06:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I'm referring to the General being ordered to step down.

Sorry Ma'am, missed the link.

It now seems there's been some movement on this situation.

'The departing head of the District of Columbia National Guard said
he was asked to stay in his job a bit longer after reports that he
would leave in the middle of Inauguration Day ceremonies generated
negative attention.

Maj. Gen. Errol Schwartz told The Washington Post for a story published
Saturday that President-elect Donald Trump's transition team asked him
to continue for a few additional days after initially ordering him to step
down just after Trump is sworn in.

Schwartz said he turned down the offer. He said he thinks it was made
only because of the criticism his departure attracted.

On the morning of the inauguration, Schwartz will be commanding
thousands of Guard troops providing support. Brig. Gen. William J.
Walker will take command Friday at 12:01 p.m...'
SOURCE: