Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MARS!
Published on Oct 5, 2016

Mars Anomaly Image taken by Curiosity Rover Sol 1144.
What is this?

And unexplained news you may not have seen.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
IF it's true that the SSP has bases on Mars, as many whistle-blowers have stated, then I'm not surprised that we see a lot of artificial structures there.

The dead alien was interesting; hadn't seen that one.

I don't think the rock they claim to be a gun is actually a gun; it's just a rock. 

I hope disclosure happens soon so we can answer all these questions.  Supposedly, it will start this year and extend into heavier leaks in 2018.   tinybiggrin
(01-14-2017, 07:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: IF it's true that the SSP has bases on Mars, as many whistle-blowers have stated, then I'm not surprised that we see a lot of artificial structures there.

I don't think the rock they claim to be a gun is actually a gun; it's just a rock. 

I hope disclosure happens soon so we can answer all these questions.  Supposedly, it will start this year and extend into heavier leaks in 2018.   tinybiggrin
You might want to watch this.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-15-2017, 01:13 AM)guohua Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 07:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: IF it's true that the SSP has bases on Mars, as many whistle-blowers have stated, then I'm not surprised that we see a lot of artificial structures there.

You might want to watch this.

Thanks!  Heading to the recliner in a jiffy to watch.   tinybiggrin