Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A small intro...
Hi,

I thought I'd drop by to share a little bit of who I am, where I'm from and why I'm here : )

My handle is Solarius, a sort of a mix of our Star (Sol) with a Roman twist. I also carry the handle SonoftheSun on other communities but you may call me Marc as it's my real name.

Like many of you, I came across one community of conspiracy theorists (ATS) around 2007-2008 after going through a very, very dark period in my life. Lurking there and on GLP, I finally decided to join ATS in 2010. I was a very active poster there (I'd like to think so anyway) and slowly but surely got pretty good at making threads that would hit the front page. I also got very active in three boards that proved to be extremely challenging: The Short Stories, The Debates and finally, The Research area.

I am French Canadian, living in Montreal, Quebec and so English is my second language. (Still is). So not only was it challenging to come up with originality but it was also quite something to write what I had in mind...in English. It took me a while before I'd enter the Writers Contests but I eventually did and enjoyed it a great deal !

Thing is with ATS though, after a few years, I felt like it was becoming redundant...all of the hot stuff had been talked about over and over again...I felt like everything had been said and done and so when Charles1952 decided to launch a new Forum ( Hernando's Hideaway ), I jumped in.

From Member to Moderator to Global Moderator had me learning new things at a fast pace. When it came to a point where disagreements got to be majorly overwhelming for everyone involved, I decided to follow Guohua, Senona and Wrabbit2000 on a new challenge and so Rogue-Nation came to life.

The first version (called HHV2 at the time) had its share of platform problems. Extremely complicated to use for both staff and members, it finally switched to a version 2 (with a social area and a discussion area) that - even though everyone thought it'd be better - once again, proved to be a headache...for both staff and members.

This new version here (the new Version 3) is the one we wished we could have found months and months ago. Simple and elegant. Easy and fun.

I finally transitioned to Administrator, along with Guohua and Senona while Wrabbit decided to try other venues.

And so this is a new day.

One that I wish will see everyone of us bloom as we should.

Oh...I am a conspiracy theorist alright. When something major happens somewhere in the world, I always wonder what it is that we are not seeing. I always wonder what the real event is that we are not told about. I always question the official stories. I would say that I am a truth seeker. And there is truth out there, under layers and layers of lies and false flags.

I am 53 years old, soon to be 54 and if I've learned anything in this life so far, it is not to believe everything my eyes see or my ears hear. We live in a world of very complicated illusions that are set up by people that have become masters at it, over the centuries.

i am a father of two boys, 27 & 25, divorced and living with someone I met three years ago, whom I deeply love. I'm an animal lover, I love reading and writing and I love people in general.

I own my own business and even though I'm not making millions, I am doing okay.

I am really looking forward to having a chi chat with all of you, on any topics you choose to discuss.

Let's have Fun !!

Marc.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(05-23-2016, 02:30 PM)solarius Wrote: ... and living with someone I met three years ago, whom I deeply love. I'm an animal lover...

Shocked

Ahem.... you may want to re-phrase that.... or... maybe put a line of space in between the two statements... or...
It MIGHT just be me!!! ROFL

BigG   (Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! LOL)
LMAO !!

Shy 

Actually, come to think of it...she's the animal lover...

Here I am at my latest yoga session...

[Image: funny-animals-doing-yoga-23.jpg]

:smartass:
(05-23-2016, 03:39 PM)solarius Wrote: LMAO !!

Shy 

Actually, come to think of it...she's the animal lover...

Here I am at my latest yoga session...

[Image: funny-animals-doing-yoga-23.jpg]

:smartass:

Nice T*ts!
ROFL
Shocked
Shocked  Your TiT's are bigger Than Mine!!!!! :huh:  DAMN!  Shy
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]