Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CNN - Called the Communist News Network
This sums it up very well. 
Too bad most on the left will not watch it to see how they are deceived and led by their nose where the Elite wish them to be using fake news propaganda.

https://youtu.be/N9kgN_pk0F8
There really is something rotten at many of the MSN networks. I for one hope Trump can go after the 5 or six news conglomerates on something like anti-trust and break the bastardy creeps up...

Whoever writes the headlines for the news networks is living proof our education system has been severely dumbed down if that is the best they can do.

Just one video but there are numerous others

@"727Sky"  Excellent video, that shows us just how they're all told to act and say and what to report and how.
These news anchors are really now different from Actors and actresses, Like your video just proved, the news is written for them like an actor's lines, and they get to read them instead of memorizing them.

The videos the Mystic and yourself posted needs to be seen by everyone.  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-15-2017, 02:53 AM)727Sky Wrote: There really is something rotten at many of the MSN networks. I for one hope Trump can go after the 5 or six news conglomerates on something like anti-trust and break the bastardy creeps up...

Whoever writes the headlines for the news networks is living proof our education system has been severely dumbed down if that is the best they can do.

O.M.G. 
tinyhuh

Seriously????

Dayum, our networks ARE being run by Aliens after all.
They are sending out messages to one another telepathically, hence why they are able to repeat the same EXACT comments word for word among the various news networks.

There were a couple of anchors that attempted to put a little *oomph* behind the words, trying to make it sound different, but overall they are nothing but robots.

So much for originality in reporting the news anymore.  smallnotamused
Guess that went out the window along with reporting UNBIASED news.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Oh wow, CNN is worse than I realized and evidently has been for some time now.

Yes, I remember all too well the first Iraq war....and the guy CJ reporting it.
We were glued to the TV.
And now feel  like fools finding out that CNN staged parts of it.

[Image: 752d2829e5454055ba2c3c77ca57e878.png]

Up yours CNN.  tinysure 

Yep, conveniently "losing" connection with viewers who's comments go to far in the opposite direction from what they want to hear.

Or acting like 2 reporters are far away, but come to find out they are only 30 ft away in same parking lot when it is was observed that the same vehicles were appearing in both TV shots. (((duh)))

What a rip off of a news network.
Never will I watch CNN again, for not knowing what is real and what is "staged".

Sure, all news networks spin a little for either ratings and/or view points they prefer.
But CNN really takes the cake for being so openly biased (Hillary) and now literally being phony with creating scenes. pffft.

#fakenewsCNN

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

[Image: eeea0f3782f8b0ee358804317ac5a954.jpg] 
 [Image: 2b76859768ac55565937494c8261e9e2.jpg][Image: a439eaccf6d33779b3df93c74e1a0a23.jpg]
[Image: Media-Corporate-run-Media-Journalism-New...ut-You.png]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-15-2017, 04:37 AM)senona Wrote: O.M.G. 
tinyhuh

Seriously????

Dayum, our networks ARE being run by Aliens after all.
They are sending out messages to one another telepathically, hence why they are able to repeat the same
EXACT comments word for word among the various news networks.

There were a couple of anchors that attempted to put a little *oomph* behind the words, trying to make it
sound different, but overall they are nothing but robots.

So much for originality in reporting the news anymore.  smallnotamused
Guess that went out the window along with reporting UNBIASED news.

Come on... what's easier, going out into individual communities and discovering what
their viewers really want to know or just parroting some useless, man-bites-dog story
from a piece of paper in front of you?!!

If you shovel enough of it and call it candy, after a while, the masses will start to eat it
and say mmmmm!
tinyshocked

Charles Jaco took a lot of stick for the famous 'CNN fake Iraq Gas-Attack' video where
it's implied blue screens were seen behind him as he and Charles Rochelle hurried to put
on gas-masks.

It's been accepted by some that he and the CNN crew were actually on the roof of the
Dhahran Hotel and the surrounding paintwork and unreal palm trees gave the impression
that the scene was fake.

But the debate lies within the use of the impression. The actions of the Journalist and
the lack of explaining that the area they were working in was purposely created.
It gave a false impression whether it was in Iraq or on a stage in their Atlanta Headquarters.

Maybe certain news-outlets have become Infotainment and let's not speak of Anderson
Cooper's disappearing nose!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Deep State Has Been Defeated, The New World Order Has Been Halted

This is a good article to show that the Cabal is not winning the game, and they are "in complete disarray".

Quote:It ought to be clear to every resident of Planet Earth that the New World Order ruling cabal has been thrown into complete disarray.
That the Illuminati plot to install an overt [b]One World Government[/b] is in absolute chaos.

That their multi-century agenda to foist a state-sponsored One World Religion on humankind has been thwarted.
And that their many conspiratorial plots to depopulate the world have failed dismally.

The bottom line is that those who populate the peak of the pinnacle of the planetary power pyramid are clueless about how to proceed given the following state of affairs:

• Russian President Vladimir Putin will not be goaded into a World War III scenario—Period!  When the deployment of just one EMP can knock out grid USA, really what would even nuclear war look like …without a functioning electrical grid.  The Kremlin also has access to Tesla-inspired, scalar-wave weaponry that has not even been imagined by the Military-Industrial Complex.

• The stock market can be forced into a precipitous decline by way of a controlled demolition similar to 2008; however, this time the guilty financial terrorists and economic saboteurs will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  In other word, the whole world now knows that all financial crashes and economic collapses have been meticulously fabricated by the banksters.

• The Second Great Depression has been ongoing since 2008 after having been triggered by the 2000 Dot.com collapse and the 9/11 War on Terror.  Hence, there’s no stopping the natural breakdown of the Global Economic & Financial System(GE&FS).  Certainly the best financial engineers know this, as well as understand their utter impotence to avert the final blow out.

All of the other “End Time” events highlighted above ought to be easily seen as practical impossibilities for the Illuminati to implement, especially at this late date as their Global Control Matrix literally self destructs in real time.

Who is it that belongs to the Deep State Network?

[Image: Deep-State5-15.gif]

Skipping ahead to the Conclusion of this article:

Quote:“Ding Dong! The Witch is dead.”

With the ignominious defeat of Hillary Clinton, the Trump and BREXIT movements will grow into a worldwide phenomenon as the globalists are forced to retreat everywhere.  As a healthy brand of nationalism spreads to the four corners of the planet, the sheer power and momentum may be enough to keep the cabal in check until they are dealt with appropriately.

Perhaps the best thing that a President Trump can do as of his first day in office is to shut down the treasonous Mainstream Media.  He must also remove the numerous traitors from Congress and intelligence agencies, as well as from the many other departments which comprise the U.S. Federal Government.

MAINSTREAM MEDIA: The True Enemy Of The People

The sooner that Trump takes these initiatives, the sooner the American people can take back their government.  As an unrivaled change agent, his work will be largely dedicated to tearing down the highly offensive Obamanation.  In that capacity Trump ought to bring his wrecking ball everywhere he goes until the Obamanationhas sufficiently fallen into its own footprint, so that the American Republic can be rebuilt in the image of the Founding Fathers.

Every good builder knows that the better the demolition, the better the foundation for the new edifice to be built upon.  With this crucial understanding, the first thing to go must be the present incarnation of the GE&FS.  For the world has been transformed into a financial prison as it has an economic jailhouse for most of humanity.

May the patriotic nationalists of the world rise up quickly to consolidate the gains that have been thus far been made.   Only through a concerted effort will a complete emancipation from these warlords and wardens be possible.  Deep Statemust be dismantled so that the New World Order can be terminated, once and for all.

Were the people of good conscience to coalesce around the same Earth rehab plan, the serial obstructionists wouldn’t have a chance to sow their seeds of discontent.  Why is it that the bad guys are always working together more efficiently than the good guys?  One would think that a righteous cause like saving Planet Earth would galvanize a movement like no other in modern history.

Let’s get busy!

You heard him!  Let's Get Busy!  tinyshouting

You can read the full article here: Source Link
Good thread, and indeed most of the main stories are scripted and syndicated.  I am not defending the MSM but just stating that we, here, are mostly aware of all this BS already - we need to get this information to a wider audience.

I for one still look at the CNN website and choose what articles I want to read, but with a cynical eye as I do with all news media.  The fact that they do not like Trump, for whatever reason, and the fact that I read their stories does not make me a Clinton advocate, and I wish some people would just realise that. I am smart enough to make my own decisions and form my own opinions, and they may well jar with the opinions of others here, but I am still free to voice them.
(01-16-2017, 04:11 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: ...I for one still look at the CNN website and choose what articles I want to read, but with a cynical eye as I do with all news media.

The fact that they do not like Trump, for whatever reason, and the fact that I read their stories does not make me a Clinton advocate,
and I wish some people would just realise that. I am smart enough to make my own decisions and form my own opinions,
and they may well jar with the opinions of others here, but I am still free to voice them.

Me too, 1984. I think its prudent to keep an eye on the trash they're slinging out to the masses.
CNN must know that their cover's blown now and I guess they'll have to shape-up if they want to
continue.
That's if who they really represent will let them!

And your right, we still have a voice to freely say what we wish. Let's hope that regardless of who's
behind the desk in the Oval Office, that freedom isn't extinguished and we can move on as one...
Rogues!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-16-2017, 04:11 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: Good thread, and indeed most of the main stories are scripted and syndicated.  I am not defending the MSM but just stating that we, here, are mostly aware of all this BS already - we need to get this information to a wider audience.

I for one still look at the CNN website and choose what articles I want to read, but with a cynical eye as I do with all news media.  The fact that they do not like Trump, for whatever reason, and the fact that I read their stories does not make me a Clinton advocate, and I wish some people would just realise that. I am smart enough to make my own decisions and form my own opinions, and they may well jar with the opinions of others here, but I am still free to voice them.

Absolutey, 1984, you are free to voice your opinions; that's part of what America is all about.   minusculethumbsup2

And it is that right and freedom that the Republicans are fighting to keep.  The problem is not with you, but with those who believe every lie the MSM tell because they have been lied to for so long, they now believe the lies, and are willing to turn on family and friends to defend those lies.  It's called brain entrainment, and the last eight years proves just how well it works. 

Actually, it goes back to after JFK was killed. That's when the Illuminati gained control of the White House, and they have been working hard to infiltrate the governments of the world with the Muslim Brotherhood ever since. 
Obama appointed several Muslims into different departments already, and if Hillary had won, she would have continued with the plan. 

They have their people in place, and are almost ready to fill that top position with a dictator.  Some people see Trump as a dictator, but he is just a "strong personality", and what we need now to dismantle the pyramid before it reaches it's summit. This is why the Cabal is so upset that Trump won, and they are still feeding lies the their followers and stirring things up at every turn to try to stop Trump, because he stands in their way of making that final move on their chess board.

Be happy you still have your freedom of speech.  Things could have turned out very different for all of us.

(01-15-2017, 02:53 AM)727Sky Wrote: There really is something rotten at many of the MSN networks. I for one hope Trump can go after the 5 or six news conglomerates on something like anti-trust and break the bastardy creeps up...

That can be fairly easily explained.

Nearly 40 years ago, for a few winter months in 1978-1979 and again for a couple years in the early to mid 80's, I was an announcer at a commercial radio station. Now, these local stations don't go out and gather national news themselves. We relied on a teletype machine back then that fed news continuously into our station from AP Reuters, etc, and I read 5 minutes of news at the top of the hour, every hour, straight off that teletype machine. There were thousands of local stations across America getting the exact same news feed at that time from the national news. Anyone recording those stations at the top of the hour, every hour, could have recorded the exact same words being spoken by announcers across the nation. Now, not all announcers would pull the same stories from the same feed - we picked and chose the stories we read, but in an hour's time, there were only a limited number of stories to choose from, so by necessity at least a couple hundred stations would be reading the same story at the same time.

The days of the teletype are gone, replaced by internet delivery and straight up news feeds from a central announcer being fed simultaneously through the electronics of those same stations today, so I suspect that is precisely what has happened here.

I went back to that same station 3 or 4 years ago, and nearly couldn't recognize it. the teletype machine was gone, replaced by a satellite dish for a centralized audio news feed from NBC. The "cart" machines were gone (they looked like 8-track tapes, but with an endless loop of 15, 30, 60, 0r 120 seconds that we recorded "spots" or commercials on) and so were the turntables for vinyl records we used to use, both replaced by CD players and digital audio and music off of a computer hard drive. Even most of the announcers were gone - just one live one left, and the rest canned across the wires and satellite signals, all orchestrated by a computer.

Technology changes everything, but as has been said, the more things change, the more they stay the same. their news feed could still be heard across hundreds of stations across the nation, the exact same words, now spoken by the exact same voice from a central news feed in New York I believe.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-16-2017, 04:11 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: Good thread, and indeed most of the main stories are scripted and syndicated.  I am not defending the MSM but just stating that we, here, are mostly aware of all this BS already - we need to get this information to a wider audience.

Actually, depending on the time of day and who is on, we will switch back and forth from  FOX to CNN.
Also like the CNN Headline news.

The only station that I just cannot watch even tho I have tried, is MSNBC.
And think that is where Greta Van Susteren  is going to. Which we have followed her from her days of CNN.

Basically, all news media have their spins to a story IMO.
 Just some are worse (more obvious) than others.
It's a matter of weeding out the bullshit and getting down to the facts.

Then like you said, take it from there and form our own views.

What bothers me anymore I guess, is the fear mongering headlines when there is no need for it, just because they do not like a certain politician or political group.
When in reality, the article is just an opinion piece not facts. But in the meantime, they make it sound like our country is DOOMED and cause panic in some people.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'