Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is the Queen Dead?
A brief statement was posted yesterday, and then quickly taken down announcing that the Queen died from an illness she suffered over Christmas.

Announcement of Queen Elizabeth's Death Retracted by Buckingham Palace

Quote:An extraordinary press release published and then quickly deleted by the Royal family's website has led many to believe Queen Elizabeth is dead.

Source - Operation Disclosure

by Baxter Dmitry, January 9th, 2017

A press release stating that Queen Elizabeth died in her sleep yesterday morning appeared briefly on the Royal Family’s official website before being taken down – but not before alert internet users captured screenshots of the article and proof the press release appeared on Google.

The official statement, released by the Queen’s press secretary at the request of Prince Charles, states that Queen Elizabeth passed away in her sleep at Sandringham House after becoming “increasingly frail in recent weeks following her bad cough and chest infection over Christmas.“

[Image: queen-death-notice-1.jpg]

Quote:Screenshot of the press statement announcing the death of Queen Elizabeth.

Prince Charles and Princess Anne were at Sandringham with the Queen at the time of her passing, according to the release. The statement also said Prince Charles will ascend to the throne:

“A meeting of the Accession Council will be held this evening to proclaim the accession of Prince Charles as the new Sovereign. His coronation will be held late in the year after a suitable mourning period.“

The press release was deleted from the official royal.uk site shortly after publication, raising suspicions the release was unintended for public view.

I suppose we will find out soon enough if it is true.
I saw something the other day about her stepping down and wondering who would take the next Queen's throne. 

I also have to wonder if this is fake so she can go into hiding because she knows Disclosure is about to happen, and she will be implemented in many terrible crimes against humanity?  Thousands of people (The Elite) are on the list to be arrested this year, and she was one of them.
(01-10-2017, 05:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: A brief statement was posted yesterday, and then quickly taken down announcing that the Queen died from an illness she suffered over Christmas.

Quote:An extraordinary press release published and then quickly deleted by the Royal family's website has led many to believe Queen Elizabeth is dead.

A press release stating that Queen Elizabeth died in her sleep yesterday morning appeared briefly on the Royal Family’s official website before being taken down – but not before alert internet users captured screenshots of the article and proof the press release appeared on Google.

Well that source article is dated January 9th, and says that the Queen died "in her sleep yesterday morning"
i.e. Still in her bed on the morning of 8th January.

But...
The queen attended Church at Sandringham during the day on the 8th of January....so...... how could she have died in her sleep that morning?

LINK to article in The Guardian
(01-10-2017, 06:01 PM)gordi Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 05:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: A brief statement was posted yesterday, and then quickly taken down announcing that the Queen died from an illness she suffered over Christmas.

Well that source article is dated January 9th, and says that the Queen died "in her sleep yesterday morning"
i.e. Still in her bed on the morning of 8th January.

But...
The queen attended Church at Sandringham during the day on the 8th of January....so...... how could she have died in her sleep that morning?

LINK to article in The Guardian

Good point.  LOL   So, maybe that's why they took it down so fast.  You can't fake you're death when it can be proven false right away, now can you?
I wonder if they "scheduled" her "death" for the 8th.... but Queenie forgot? and went out...
or she just decided "Nah, I'm going to pop out to the Church one last time first"?

or someone hacked the Royal Website?

or someone faked the whole story to get some click-bait hits?

Did this story DEFINITELY appear on the genuine Royal website with proof of such on google (eg genuine cached web pages)?

G
[Image: queen-elizabeth-dead-700x350.jpeg] They say she's not dead, that they Retracted The News Release!
Quote:Buckingham Palace Retract Queen Elizabeth Death Announcement

An extraordinary press release published and then quickly deleted by the Royal family's website has led many to believe Queen Elizabeth is dead.

link

Opps,,,, I guess they (the Royal family) were Just A Little Anxious! mediumfacepalm
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-10-2017, 07:24 PM)gordi Wrote: I wonder if they "scheduled" her "death" for the 8th.... but Queenie forgot? and went out...
or she just decided "Nah, I'm going to pop out to the Church one last time first"?

or someone hacked the Royal Website?

or someone faked the whole story to get some click-bait hits?

Did this story DEFINITELY appear on the genuine Royal website with proof of such on google (eg genuine cached web pages)?

G

According to that video Ms. G. posted, it was on the official website.
(01-10-2017, 08:07 PM)guohua Wrote: They say she's not dead, that they Retracted The News Release!

An extraordinary press release published and then quickly deleted by the Royal family's website has led many to believe Queen Elizabeth is dead.

link

Opps,,,, I guess they (the Royal family) were Just A Little Anxious! mediumfacepalm

LOL - I hear you...

But, being picky.... I haven't seen any confirmation that this actually happened at all (or that "they" retracted it) apart from screenshots which can EASILY be faked, and vague references to "alert internet users" capturing said screenshots.

I haven't been able to source cached versions of the actual web page specified in the article at all.

I'll suspect that the screenshots were faked as "click-bait" until I can find actual proof that those pages actually appeared on the web.
If I do find proof that they did exist, I'll suspect that the royal site was hacked (the Royals might not like to admit to that!).
Which seems more logical and more likely than... She died and then went to Church, or She didn't die as planned but someone mistakenly posted the notice of her death etc anyway then retracted it!

G

PS - Is the https://www.royal.co.uk website even the correct official website for the royal family?
I keep getting "Insecure Site" and "Invalid Certification" errors when I try to look at it.
(01-10-2017, 10:53 PM)gordi Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 08:07 PM)guohua Wrote: They say she's not dead, that they Retracted The News Release!

link

LOL - I hear you...

But, being picky.... I haven't seen any confirmation that this actually happened at all (or that "they" retracted it) apart from screenshots which can EASILY be faked, and vague references to "alert internet users" capturing said screenshots.

I haven't been able to source cached versions of the actual web page specified in the article at all.

I'll suspect that the screenshots were faked as "click-bait" until I can find actual proof that those pages actually appeared on the web.
If I do find proof that they did exist, I'll suspect that the royal site was hacked (the Royals might not like to admit to that!).
Which seems more logical and more likely than... She died and then went to Church, or She didn't die as planned but someone mistakenly posted the notice of her death etc anyway then retracted it!

G

PS - Is the https://www.royal.co.uk website even the correct official website for the royal family?
I keep getting "Insecure Site" and "Invalid Certification" errors when I try to look at it.

I have no idea.  Just google Royal Website and see if anything else comes up.   Saywhat
With her being ill and all, no doubt a press release (this one perhaps), has been prepared in advance.  I am sure that most newspapers and websites have obituaries already written for many celebs who are near the end of their shelf life.

Was it someone testing the look of the Queen is Dead webpage and inadvertently posted it live for a short time before they realised their mistake? Clicked post instead of preview?

Just a thunk.

ETA

And from wikipedia the official site is royal.uk, also first hit on a search.
So, I just checked... and as Bob said - the Official Royal Website is NOT the one quoted in the article (www.royal.co.uk)

It is www.royal.uk.

Meaning that even if this stuff did actually appear on the site in the article... it's NOT the official royal site and could therefore have been posted by anyone! For a laugh, a joke, a click-bait teaser...

I still haven't found positive proof that it even did appear on that quoted site anyway!!!!
The whole thing could just be a hoax with faked screenshots, but the bottom line is that it looks to me like a total non-story.

The official Royal website did NOT announce that the Queen had died then retract it.

G
(01-10-2017, 10:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: According to that video Ms. G. posted, it was on the official website.

Yes, I know. But the video is wrong.

The site that they are talking about: www.royal.co.uk is not the official website.

There is no substance to this story whatsoever IMHO.
Another case of misinformation, vague facts and lies to get people clicking on their own site and videos.

The Queen was very much in the public eye on the 8th Jan AFTER she supposedly died (in her sleep that morning.)
There is no evidence of that death notice ever having been posted at all, other than a couple of screenshots (which can easily be faked). They mention "proof" using google but don't provide any.
If you actually check the website featured in the screenshots it throws up Invalid Certification and warnings about being an Insecure site.
It is not even the correct site for the Royal family as I stated earlier.
The video and all of the other links and stuff just contain the same (mis)info as that in the article quoted in the OP here.

It's not exactly.... convincing!

kindest regards,
G
(01-11-2017, 08:32 AM)gordi Wrote: It's not exactly.... convincing!

kindest regards,
G

It's winter and reptiles don't like the cold. If David Icke's views are correct, then the Queen
may have done nothing more than shed her skin and settled in for winter.

Just sayin'.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-11-2017, 11:01 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 08:32 AM)gordi Wrote: It's not exactly.... convincing!

kindest regards,
G

It's winter and reptiles don't like the cold. If David Icke's views are correct, then the Queen
may have done nothing more than shed her skin and settled in for winter.

Just sayin'.
tinyhuh

A VERY Valid point that I had not considered.
Has anyone contacted the Reptile house at London Zoo for confirmation?
tinylaughing
Wot @gordi said, it was a bogus website, and pictures are easily edited.

At one time I had some JavaScript that would let me edit any website content, then it was easy to edit a site (not really, as only I saw it) then take a pic with the real URL, and pass it on as real. Not rocket science for a script kiddy.
(01-11-2017, 11:44 AM)gordi Wrote: A VERY Valid point that I had not considered.
tinylaughing

After reading your post I did just that.
It was quite difficult locating the telephone number, but the nice man that answered
and put me through to the Reptile section of London Zoo told me that the Queen
regularly visits the special entertainment that can be enjoyed daily by those who
ignore the rail strikes and sometimes sing ''Knees-up Mother Brown'

Colleen, the girl in the green T-shirt and smells of dusty straw, told me that I should
really be quieter on the phone because it was the time of the day when the big python
called 'Monty' (really?!)... digested his six frozen rats that she'd just fed him.

I inquired about whether the Queen was also 'resting-up' at Colleen's fine establishment
of Tetrapods and she seemed quite evasive at first, but after using a mild threat that
involved migrant workers making handbags and how I had a strange need for snake-belts,
she finally admitted that there was a bucket in the Feeding Room marked 'Liz'

The Queen is there alright, but I couldn't get Colleen to admit whether she was peeling
or not.
minusculethumbsup
(01-11-2017, 03:47 PM)OBIAD Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 11:44 AM)gordi Wrote: A VERY Valid point that I had not considered.
tinylaughing

The Queen is there alright, but I couldn't get Colleen to admit whether she was peeling
or not.
minusculethumbsup

Appealing you mean, surely
(01-11-2017, 04:23 PM)1984hasarrived Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 03:47 PM)OBIAD Wrote: The Queen is there alright, but I couldn't get Colleen to admit whether she was peeling
or not.
minusculethumbsup

Appealing you mean, surely

Not really, but maybe her bank account is!!