Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fake Ft L Shooting? You Decide.
Too many questions with this vid.

Not sure about this one but it does raise an eyebrow for me.

Jude
Sorry, but I don't believe it was a Stage Event and those aren't actors.

It has always been policy for law enforcement to secure the area first, Because, Medical help well not respond into a potential live fire area, where their lives are in danger.
They will also seek out the most critical victime first, these poor individual, even though shoot was not apparently life threatening.
Alway open to debate this video. 
I was watching the other videos and I find it very interesting that everyone that calls this a Hoaxed event was not there.
From the comfort of their home they Searched and watched every video of the Human Reaching to Violence and they come up with these videos.
I think they just wanted to get their names on Youtube and to look like they knew something, but they don't understand, that some people act completely different when scared to death, some laugh and other just stare.

They weren't even there or know anyone who was.   
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-09-2017, 07:58 PM)guohua Wrote: Sorry, but I don't believe it was a Stage Event and those aren't actors.

It has always been policy for law enforcement to secure the area first, Because, Medical help well not respond into a potential live fire area, where their lives are in danger.
They will also seek out the most critical victime first, these poor individual, even though shoot was not apparently life threatening.
Alway open to debate this video. 
I was watching the other videos and I find it very interesting that everyone that calls this a Hoaxed event was not there.
From the comfort of their home they Searched and watched every video of the Human Reaching to Violence and they come up with these videos.
I think they just wanted to get their names on Youtube and to look like they knew something, but they don't understand, that some people act completely different when scared to death, some laugh and other just stare.

They weren't even there or know anyone who was.   
JMHO
Not sure it wasn't IMO.

Too many first responders walking past a man in the position of bleeding profusely. If they have time to just walk while securing the area they have time to see why his arm is in the air in the position that says extreme blood loss.

Not sure because, as you mentioned I wasn't there. But I have been in a few nasty situations myself and for me there are too many officials casually walking in no hurry.

IMHO .

Jude
I don't know if it I'd call it fake, but I would call it a false flag.  This man has too many symptoms of being used by MKUltra, as I mentioned and offered evidence in my thread here:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=1479