Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden tells Donald Trump to 'grow up' over hacking report.
Donald Trump's attacks on US spy chiefs over allegations of Russian hacking are
"absolutely mindless", says the Vice President.

'US Vice President Joe Biden has told Donald Trump to "grow up" as he criticised his
"absolutely mindless" attacks on intelligence agencies.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1031]

Mr Biden was speaking after Mr Trump cast more doubt on allegations Russia meddled
in the presidential election. Mr Trump's remarks in a series of tweets come before he is
due to be briefed on a report by intelligence agencies about the hacking allegations on
Friday.

An unclassified version of the report will be made public next week. 
Already downplaying the report, Mr Trump questioned why the FBI was denied access to
certain computer servers.

"The Democratic National Committee would not allow the FBI to study or see its computer
info after it was supposedly hacked by Russia......," he tweeted.

"So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an
examination of the computer servers? What is going on?"

Mr Biden hit out at Mr Trump for failing to acknowledge the expertise of the intelligence
community. "For a president not to have confidence in, not to be prepared to listen to,
the myriad intelligence agencies, from defence intelligence to the CIA, is absolutely
mindless," he said in an interview with the PBS network.

"The idea that you may know more than the intelligence community knows - it's like
saying I know more about physics than my professor.
"I didn't read the book, I just know I know more."

Mr Biden added: "Grow up Donald, grow up, time to be an adult, you're president.
"Time to do something. Show us what you have."...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Joe Biteit ... erm... biden ...... should just shut the fuck up and crawl off under a rock with his buttbuddy obumma ..... no one gives a shit what that clueless idiot claims ......  anyone with half a fucking braincell in their heads knows the story of russia hacking the dumbshits computers is pure bullshit to cover the dumbshits disbelief that everyones had enough of them .... their corruption ...... their treasonous criminal bitch killary ...... the pc bullshit ...... nothing more than sore fucking losers stirring shit and pushing for a fight that they will lose .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(01-06-2017, 12:00 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Joe Biteit ... erm... biden ...... should just shut the fuck up and crawl off under a rock with his buttbuddy obumma ..... no one gives a shit what that clueless idiot claims ......  anyone with half a fucking braincell in their heads knows the story of russia hacking the dumbshits computers is pure bullshit to cover the dumbshits disbelief that everyones had enough of them .... their corruption ...... their treasonous criminal bitch killary ...... the pc bullshit ...... nothing more than sore fucking losers stirring shit and pushing for a fight that they will lose .......

Ah yes, Dait... but State-ran BBC television says:

US 'identifies agents behind Russian DNC attack'.

'The US has identified the Russian agents behind alleged hacking ahead of
the presidential election won by Donald Trump in November, reports say.

The agents, whose names have not been released, are alleged to have sent
stolen Democratic emails to WikiLeaks to try to swing the vote for Mr Trump.

Russia denies any involvement and WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says
Moscow was not the source.

Intelligence officials are due to brief Mr Trump, who doubts the claims, later.
Vice-President Joe Biden lambasted the president-elect on Thursday for attacking
the intelligence community over the claims, saying it was "absolutely mindless"
not to have faith in the agencies...'
BBC:

And we all know that the BBC is an honourable media outlet!

So... what is going on? What are they trying to prove?
Further proof that the propaganda outlets all work together to promote whatever fairytales the corrupt bastards in power want the uneducated unwashed masses to believe ...... and 99% of the idiot public believes the bullshit their fed .......

(01-06-2017, 12:48 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Further proof that the propaganda outlets all work together to promote whatever fairytales the
corrupt bastards in power want the uneducated unwashed masses to believe ...... and 99% of the
idiot public believes the bullshit their fed .......

minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup

Yep... and when this is said, the same propaganda outlets mock those saying it by stating that
such a conspiratorial agenda would mean that all the Journalists were 'in on it' and a global
narrative had been agreed.

But it's simpler than that, if a reporter merely accepts the original generated account and prints
it, then the story remains the same and a 'normality' concept is created for the reader/viewer.

After a continuous stream of subtly-carved accounts and vague references that those in power
work only for the good of the masses, the work of a Journalist becomes easier because less
research is required.
Everyone benefits.

Except the truth, that is.

Assange Goes on FOX News and Destroys the Russia Hack Conspiracy Theory

If you can't watch the video, you can read the transcript here:  LINK
Quote:There seems to be nothing the Democrats won’t attribute to Russian hackers supposedly interfering with the 2016 Presidential election. They want to find excuses to explain Hillary Clinton’s historic lost to President elect Donald Trump, and the media is helping them make up stories.
Now, the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) has made a shocking announcement about their investigations into those same DNC email servers, which caused so many problems for Team Clinton. The FBI now admits they never looked at the server before placing blame on Russia!

The FBI didn’t bother to conduct a forensic analysis of the servers. Wow!
The FBI did not examine the servers of the Democratic National Committee before issuing a report attributing the sweeping cyberintrusion to Russia-backed hackers, BuzzFeed News has learned.
Six months after the FBI first said it was investigating the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computer network, the bureau has still not requested access to the hacked servers, a DNC spokesman said. No US government entity has run an independent forensic analysis on the system, one US intelligence official told BuzzFeed News.

“The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers,” Eric Walker, the DNC’s deputy communications director, told BuzzFeed News in an email.
This suggests the FBI and the Obama administration already came to the conclusion that Russia was behind the hacking (or phishing) long before evidence was examined.

Read more here
They just want to make Trump look stupid, and have the public believe that Russia hacked the servers so they can start a war, or at the very least, sway the American public opinion to look at Russia as the enemy that stole the throne from Hillary.
Lucky for us, Putin knows what they are doing, and he is waiting on Trump to take office to see if we can get along with him as President.  I think we can, as long as we can keep exposing what the Elite are doing. 
I think more people are waking up to how this game of chess is played.   tinysure
OK, fessin' up, here - not read any of the previous comments, and tbh, I don't care what you said.

I am with Biden 100% on this, he (Trump, so there is no confusion) is a puerile infant ( tautology, yes I know what that means) and needs to grow up. And so do his supporters, if that loses me friends, then you ain't no friend of mine.
(01-11-2017, 03:45 PM)1984hasarrived Wrote: OK, fessin' up, here - not read any of the previous comments, and tbh, I don't care what you said.

I am with Biden 100% on this, he (Trump, so there is no confusion) is a puerile infant ( tautology, yes I know what that means) and needs to grow up. And so do his supporters, if that lose me friends, then you ain't of friend of mine.

The whole election caused rifts everywhere and I jut hope identity-politics becomes a thing of the past.
But... I won't hold my breath!!
To be Honest, If I was Trump, I'd be Piss To, because, they ran with something that was No Vetted.
Plus a Long Time Republican (not a Real Republican) handed this information to the FBI.
Quote:Sworn Donald Trump enemy John McCain admitted Wednesday that he passed the dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against the president-elect.

The Arizona senator issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

'Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,' he said.
'Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. 
'That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.'
But the 2008 Republican loser, who disowned his party's candidate weeks before the election, may have been far more intimately involved than that. 
Because, You request it to Published, I would also go as far as to say I believe you Mr. McCain gave the documents to CNN!
[Image: 3C091D2800000578-4108960-image-a-3_1484134067149.jpg]
The dossier claims Russian authorities filmed Trump in a Moscow hotel room with two prostitutes who 'defiled a bed' which had previously been used by President Barack Obama

Quote:The chain of how the document reached the FBI is not officially known.
However Carl Bernstein, the Watergate reporter who contributed to the first story about its existence, published by CNN on Tuesday afternoon, suggested that McCain was handed it by a former British ambassador to Moscow.
Bernstein told CNN: 'It came from a former British MI6 agent who was hired from a political opposition research firm in Washington who was doing work about Donald Trump for both republican and democratic candidates opposed to Trump.

The new information, which has not been independently verified, claims that Russian officials also gathered highly damaging information on Trump, but only released the details attacking Clinton through the WikiLeaks website. 

The Kremlin has denied all of the allegations, while Trump tweeted: 'FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT'. 
Read the Whole article : Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-11-2017, 03:45 PM)1984hasarrived Wrote: OK, fessin' up, here - not read any of the previous comments, and tbh, I don't care what you said.

I am with Biden 100% on this, he (Trump, so there is no confusion) is a puerile infant ( tautology, yes I know what that means) and needs to grow up. And so do his supporters, if that loses me friends, then you ain't no friend of mine.
*hands 1984 a drink*  sit back ..... watch the show ..... your missing the entertainment by the dancing monkeys ......

(01-11-2017, 08:26 PM)guohua Wrote: To be Honest, If I was Trump, I'd be Piss To, because, they ran with something that was No Vetted.
Plus a Long Time Republican (not a Real Republican) handed this information to the FBI.
Quote:Sworn Donald Trump enemy John McCain admitted Wednesday that he passed the dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against the president-elect.

The Arizona senator issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

'Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,' he said.
'Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. 
'That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.'
But the 2008 Republican loser, who disowned his party's candidate weeks before the election, may have been far more intimately involved than that. 
Because, You request it to Published, I would also go as far as to say I believe you Mr. McCain gave the documents to CNN!
[Image: 3C091D2800000578-4108960-image-a-3_1484134067149.jpg]
The dossier claims Russian authorities filmed Trump in a Moscow hotel room with two prostitutes who 'defiled a bed' which had previously been used by President Barack Obama

Quote:The chain of how the document reached the FBI is not officially known.
However Carl Bernstein, the Watergate reporter who contributed to the first story about its existence, published by CNN on Tuesday afternoon, suggested that McCain was handed it by a former British ambassador to Moscow.
Bernstein told CNN: 'It came from a former British MI6 agent who was hired from a political opposition research firm in Washington who was doing work about Donald Trump for both republican and democratic candidates opposed to Trump.

The new information, which has not been independently verified, claims that Russian officials also gathered highly damaging information on Trump, but only released the details attacking Clinton through the WikiLeaks website. 

The Kremlin has denied all of the allegations, while Trump tweeted: 'FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT'. 
Read the Whole article : Source

Is funny ...... C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) trolled by the kiddies at 4chan an fell for it hook..... line...... and sinker .......  
c

(01-12-2017, 04:58 AM)Daitengu Wrote:

*hands 1984 a drink*  sit back ..... watch the show ..... your missing the entertainment by the dancing monkeys ......

Cheers mate minusculebeercheers