Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 Blacks in custody after kidnapping & beating white 17 yo
This is really sickening, and yes, it is a black on white crime yet MSM and the police are downplaying it, making it sound like normal  kids doing 'stupid' stuff.

'F*ck White People!': The Victim With 'Mental Health Challenges' Was Suspect's Classmate, CPD Says

Quote:Four black thugs in Chicago are in custody for torturing and beating a white man with “mental health challenges” in a video they streamed on Facebook Live. The Chicago Police Department said the “disturbing” and “brutal” video clearly showed the man being tied up, beaten and tortured “for the entire world to see” by a group alleging he was a Trump supporter.

“The video is reprehensible,” said police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. It is unclear whether the victim even did in fact vote for or support President-elect Donald J. Trump.

In the video, one of the suspects can be heard yelling, “f*ck Donald Trump n*gger, f*ck white people, boy!”

Yet, FOX 32 News reported the Chicago Police Department has yet to determine if the case would be investigated as a hate crime and currently do not believe it was politically motivated.

“I think some of it is just stupidity, people just ranting about something that they think might make a headline. I don’t think that at this point we have anything concrete to really point us in that direction, but we’ll keep investigating and we’ll let the facts guide us on how this concludes,” Police Supt. Eddie Johnson said.

However, community activist Andrew Holmes called the video evidence of a “hate crime.” Charges are expected to be filed in the next 24 hours.

“It’s quite a possibility that this is a kidnapping and that’s certainly one of the charges we’ll be seeking if it turns out to be that. But, he’s traumatized by the incident and it’s tough to communicate with him at this point,” said Chicago Police Commander Kevin Duffin.

No shit the poor guy was traumatized.
What the hell do you expect after being beaten and taunted like that?

Quote:The group also verbally and physically assaulted the victim while forcing him to drink straight from the toilet. As he scoops up the filthy toilet water to drink, they slap him in the back of the head and yell abusive profanities.

And if they think politics had nothing to do with it, then why were they chanting over & over, F*CK TRUMP?
Not to mention F*CK WHITE PEOPLE.

Quote:At another point in the video, the victim is clearly held at knife point and told to say “f*ck Donald Trump.”

There is part of the video posted in the article.
You-Tube has pulled the longer version off.

This is clearly a hate crime, but from the way the cop talked in the article, they will probably make it out to be just some kids doing stupid crap for attention...pfffft.

Fuck that shit.
They hate white people.
They hate Trump.
And they did it out of hate.

We can thank the MSM, MTV, Hollywood, DNC, Hillary and her camp for pushing that narrative.
All we have heard for months and months was Trump and his supporters are "racist, bigots, islamaphobics, sexists etc etc."

That mantra has been repeated a thousand times over and then some.

If you say it enough, it must be true....right?

And yes, a  basket of deplorables, with over half of them irredeemable, remember Hillary????
(and you wonder why you lost)

Oh and we must not forget being called 'terrorists' for supporting Trump.

Source

Just saw this at bottom of article, so not sure if they have been arrested or not....

(Correction: The original version of this article reported the suspects were arrested, but in fact police had not yet officially conducted any arrests.)

smalltappingfoot

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

This is a really good example of how MSM spins headlines to suit their agenda when it comes to reporting race crimes.

Lets take CNN....

Look at how this one headline reads:
(against a white woman)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1020]

Then notice how race was never mentioned in this horrific act by blacks against white.
Rather passive headline actually, compared to the other one.

Can you imagine if it was 4 whites that did that to a special needs black kid, all the while talking shit about Obama?
Oh hell, the media would come unglued and go into overdrive reporting that, making sure their families were destroyed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1021]

Yes, the media has a lot to do with how the public will see/read something.

They could if they wanted to, curb the sensational headlines when it comes to race.
But they choose not to and they choose which ones to use race in.

-If it is a white crime against black, skin color is mentioned.
-If it is a black crime against white, nothing to see here folks, move along. Race isn't mentioned in title.
-If it is a white cop against a black, it gets top billing.
-If it is a black cop against a black, no one knows about it.

Whether it is for ratings or to push an agenda, it is wrong to do so on so many levels, keeping us divided being one of them.

But nothing we can do about it, except boycott news outlets who play the race-card when it suits them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I guess they did make arrests.....per Twitter.

$1500 bail?
That's all???

They probably won't serve any time.
Maybe community service....they were just kids seeking attention, that's all.

[Image: 01a5481886e34931842e48ae295223eb.png]<<--- interesting tweet here 

This Brittany gal also posted this to her Facebook page.
 What a gem she is, such a contributor to society./sarcasm

[Image: bccea98530204e3fa6bce89fdb3f6585.png]

Bet she don't have a job, which means she is probably on some form of government asst.
 Or if she did, she won't now.

Who the hell would want to hire a hater like that anyway?

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

A perfect example why I feel pure cold rage against liberals and american propaganda outlets ....... 

Take the damn things that commited that crime out and execute them ....... but because its damn blacks once again committing crimes and acting like the savages they are not a damn thing will be done to them ....... 

Police shouldve just shot the bastards ......

Thank you fucking liberals for destroying what was once a great country ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

If you read the heavy article, (I gave the link earlier in shout box when we found they had taken the YouTube video down) they interviewed the cops involved with this case:

Quote: As to whether it was a hate crime, Johnson said they are still investigating and if the facts lead them in that direction, they will file hate crime charges.

“Kids make stupid mistakes, I shouldn’t call them kids, they are legally adults, but they are young adults and the make stupid decisions,” Duffin said of the vulgar remarks about Trump and white people. “That certainly will be part of whether or not we seek a hate crime, determine whether or not this is sincere or stupid ranting and raving.”
The suspects are 18, Duffin said.

“It’s sickening,” Johnson said of the video. “It makes you wonder what would make individuals treat somebody like that. I’ve been a cop for 28 years and I’ve seen things you shouldn’t see in a lifetime, but it still amazes me how you still things you just shouldn’t. I’m not going to say it shocked me, but it was sickening.”

Johnson said the incident doesn’t appear to be politically motivated. “I think part of it is just stupidity,” Johnson said. “People ranting about something they think might make a headline. At this point we don’t have anything concrete to point (toward a hate crime) but we’ll keep investigating and let the facts guide us on how this concludes.”

Johnson said he can’t connect what happened in the video to Trump talking and tweeting about violence in Chicago. "If you looked at the video, it was just stupidity,” Johnson said.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-u...ncensored/

Here is the thing, he called it stupidity and said they were still deciding whether or not it was racially or politically motivated.

I watched the 30 minute video. What I saw was not, as this cop said "stupidity" it was the outright torture of a young man, and in the beginning of the video it was them saying "fuck Trump" and them saying to him he was a white boy who deserved this.

They cut this boy's head TO THE BONE with a knife.. all the while ranting about white people and Trump.. while this terrified mentally disabled person was tied up being beaten and tortured over a period of more than 30 minutes.. all I saw was 30 minutes.. and that wasn't the entire incident.

And the cop claimed this was just stupidity of young people? As in,those poor kids were playing games?

No wonder Chicago is worse than the Iraqi war zone..

As for how I feel.. I'm not even sure I can. When I was done crying, all I can think is this is where we are as a nation. This is what the last 8 years of progressivism has done to our nation, and if we don't fight back against progressivism with all we have, it will only get worse..

This is pure evil, and our nation is following evil.

And the more stuff like this happens, the more it foments racial division. Comments of people who initially saw this, were racial. Some people saw the video and said I'm not a racist, but stuff like this is making me one.. another said if I wasn't a racist before this video, I am now..

They are ramping up Obama's race war.. more and more. Torture people on video and say your doing it because the person is white and supports Trump, and you have the magic formula for a race war. Especially when you have the investigating officers saying how it's just kids being stupid.

It's my bet that in today's day and age, if a mentally disabled black child was being tortured on video for the crime of being black, there wouldn't be a cop in the nation to call it just kids being stupid - but apparently not so if it's a white kid.
Quote:We can thank the MSM, MTV, Hollywood, DNC, Hillary and her camp for pushing that narrative.
All we have heard for months and months was Trump and his supporters are "racist, bigots, islamaphobics, sexists etc etc."

That mantra has been repeated a thousand times over and then some.

If you say it enough, it must be true....right?

I did a thread a week or so ago about brain entrainment.  Yes, when you see/hear something over and over, people start to believe it.

I think young people are more susceptible because their cognitive functions aren't fully developed yet. The female brain isn't fully developed until age 21, and the male brain 25. They don't think about the consequences of their actions; they just act.  And when it's something that might land them a spot in the headlines for a day, that's great, especially if they think it's something their peers will cheer on.

Hey, look at me!  I'm in the news!  tinybiggrin

Hopefully, next time they make the news, it will be the headline about their 25 yr. sentence in prison!!  

Not only is this evil in it's own right, but what makes it worse is that the boy was mentally challenged.  That's the ones they target! 

COWARDS!  BULLIES!  PURE EVIL!   tinyok
Very well said @"Grace".  

I agree, and I hope when Trump gets in office, he will put a stop to how the media downplays crimes against blacks on whites.  A crime is a crime; doesn't matter what color of skin you have!

I saw this happening early on when Obama first took office.  It was like the blacks thought they could do anything now and get away with it because our Pres. was black, and he would understand "where they are coming from".  And, wow, did they take advantage of it!

They just need a hug!   smallnotamused   

Remember next time you are out and see a crime like this, go over and give the thug a hug!  It will change them forever.  Pfft!   tinyok 

(Please watch for knives hurling toward your back during thug hugs!)   tinyshocked
Another twisted attempt to blame it all on Trump by CNN Headlines!

This is so ridiculous, I just have to laugh.  (Not at the boy, but at CNN)

Quote:According to CNN panelist Symone Sanders, the vicious attack on a mentally disabled man in Chicago during which his attackers yelled “fuck Donald Trump” and “fuck white people,” can be blamed on one man; Donald Trump.

So, CNN is using this, saying it's all Trump's fault because these kids don't like him, so they went out and committed a crime against a defenseless boy.

I've heard it all.  (Shakes head and leaves thread)   mediumfacepalm

Read the full article here, because I can't:  Source
Fox reported just a few minutes ago that the young men and women who kidnapped and tortured that boy ARE being charged (as in have been charged) with a hate crime. 

We should see something in print media soon to this affect.

Here we go, source: http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/05/fo...enged-man/
Theyll let the damn savages off ......  and then theyll go out and do the same shit again ......

(01-05-2017, 10:34 AM)Daitengu Wrote: A perfect example why I feel pure cold rage against liberals and american propaganda outlets ....... 

Take the damn things that commited that crime out and execute them ....... but because its damn blacks once again committing crimes and acting like the savages they are not a damn thing will be done to them ....... 

Police shouldve just shot the bastards ......

Thank you fucking liberals for destroying what was once a great country ......

And remember, this is in Chicago.

The same town where homicides last year went thru the roof.
(black on black crimes, therefore it gets swept under the rug)

Someone needs to take the reins in that city and stop giving these thugs a free pass to do as they please.
Innocent people are being harmed and killed, with no worries of repercussion by the criminals.

Kinda makes me wonder if Chicago isn't some kind of 'experimental playground' with the city/fed officials.
I mean, the crime (killings) is getting worse,  like no one in office cares.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-05-2017, 05:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Another twisted attempt to blame it all on Trump by CNN Headlines!

This is so ridiculous, I just have to laugh.  (Not at the boy, but at CNN)

Quote:According to CNN panelist Symone Sanders, the vicious attack on a mentally disabled man in Chicago during which his attackers yelled “fuck Donald Trump” and “fuck white people,” can be blamed on one man; Donald Trump.

So, CNN is using this, saying it's all Trump's fault because these kids don't like him, so they went out and committed a crime against a defenseless boy.

I've heard it all.  (Shakes head and leaves thread)   mediumfacepalm

Read the full article here, because I can't:  Source

Now see, this is what irks my azz.

It goes back to the MEDIA causing this, by allowing commentators to push that theory, over & over & over....that is their opinion, not fact yet news outlets like CNN broadcast it as truth.

Therefore some viewers will think -- "well shit, this is all Trumps fault, that racist POS. Why, cause CNN said so."

Then the viewer's hate forms from the MSM spin of "attack Trump" using any means, including false racial slurs against him.

So now, you have 4 black thugs kidnapping a white guy all because the news media harps on about how racist Trump supporters are, that is why they voted for him and basically all white people are racist/bigots.

Such hate-filled rhetoric coming from MSM any more, all because they are a left leaning news outlet and are Hillary supporters.
It is disgusting and shameful to push such an agenda as they are.

Wonder what would happen if News Companies were actually held accountable for putting out slanderous hatefull allegations towards a newly elected President and his supporters????

That is really a dangerous game they are playing.....the race game.

And from the comments on Twitter, it sounds like white people in general are getting tired of always being  labeled a racist.

Now celebrities are harping on the racist/bigot mantra, to which I want to say that Hollywood has been accused of racial discrimination just recently,  so they need to STFU.
Hypocrites.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-05-2017, 10:21 PM)senona Wrote: '...It goes back to the MEDIA causing this, by allowing commentators to push that theory, over & over & over....
that is their opinion, not fact yet news outlets like CNN broadcast it as truth.

Therefore some viewers will think -- "well shit, this is all Trumps fault, that racist POS. Why, cause CNN said so."

Then the viewer's hate forms from the MSM spin of "attack Trump" using any means, including false racial slurs
against him.

So now, you have 4 black thugs kidnapping a white guy all because the news media harps on about how racist
Trump supporters are, that is why they voted for him and basically all white people are racist/bigots...

Well, considering how MSM are falling over themselves to show they're all
for diversity and supposedly 'equal opportunities' it doesn't surprise me when
they water-down the story by deflection.

The BBC reported in it's Breakfast News that the four kids 'bullied' the young man
via the internet and yet moments later, hinted there had been some-sort of physical
harm.

Their website said different because I believe the BBC still think that the majority of older
people don't peruse the internet for news and therefore, a more 'real' account of the
incident could be revealed.
BBC:

But this Government funded media -with every UK resident who owns a TV having to have a
licence that costs around $180 a year paying for it, is all for diversity recently with investment
in bringing more different cultures to the company.
But... just the different cultures that aren't white!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1032]
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-06-2017, 01:38 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Throw the bitch in the same cell as those animals ..... see how long she laughs then ......

Never mind...

Finally, someone in the black community  gets it!   minusculeclap
(01-07-2017, 12:39 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Finally, someone in the black community  gets it!   minusculeclap

To be honest, there are many fine black folks just like him that do get it.
And like him, are baffled at the double standard of how things are (reverse racism).

Sadly, it is the blacks in office who fail to speak out in a situation where the victim is white such as this, to where their silence speaks volumes.
Yet are the loudest in support of thugs like Michael Brown and against the cop, BEFORE the facts are known.

Blacks like this fellow here in the video, find themselves in a place similar to us white folks.

Us white folks are labeled 'racist' now a days due to our skin color, where as black people in general are thought of as 'thugs' due to the public constantly seeing bad reports coming out of places like Chicago.
Or the mass mall riots of black teens that occurred not to long ago in various locations, causing mayhem for customers and business' "just because".

Or the riots that broke out during the Michael Ferguson incident, where they destroyed many businesses.

So I too applaud this man in the video for saying it like it is, he nailed it!!
And I thank him too for doing it.

He is correct in that we need more prominent black figures to speak out on it, not just a one-liner of "this is despicable".
All the while denying that race relations are not getting worse.

Really Obama, that's the best you can do??????
Just saying....

a.k.a. 'snarky412'