Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Footage of Giant "Demon" in Phoenix, Arizona
This video has gone viral since it hit You Tube yesterday.  It has been studied for any tampering, which this guy shows it hasn't been.
So, what is going on here?!   tinysurprised Did CERN allow something evil to enter into our world by opening a doorway from other dimensions?

Is this the evil manifesting from the hate the Elite have conjured up in our country?

How do we explain this?

Quote:An incredibly sinister picture has gone viral on Facebook that some people claim a captured image of either an angel or a demon.

The pictures were taken by a man in Phoenix, Arizona in the United States named Richard Christianson who was startled by the sudden appearance of a huge, dark figure which appeared to have spikes embedded into the top of its head and incredibly broad wings. The figure in the image is so large that it appears to be taller than a house in its proximity.

The image has been shared more than six hundred thousand times on Facebook since it was posted and users of the social media platform have been engaged in a hotly contentious debate about what the figure could be and what it could all mean.

Some social media users have claimed that the figure is likely to be an angel because of its wings, but others think that it is more probable that it was a demon. They believe that this is the most likely interpretation because the figure appeared in the dead of night was stood ominously instead of attempting to communicate with any of the people who witnessed its presence. Others have suggested that the being may have been a form of extra-terrestrial life attempting to mold itself into a form that human beings would recognize as being divine in their culture. However, if this is the case, it seems peculiar that the creature made no attempts to convey a message to anyone.

Others believe that the figure was not sentient but rather an omen of ill fortune and perhaps even a sign that the end of days is almost upon the Earth. Those who believe this explanation have pointed to the fact that several Doomsday prophecies are converging over the coming year and believe that the figure might be a warning of the dark days to come in the imminent future.

Of course, some social media users simply believe that the figure is a hoax intended to generate viral online publicity. These people have suggested that the figure was simply somebody dressing up or the result of photoshopping. Others have simply suggested that Christianson simply made a mistake and that he was startled by either a statue or a tree as opposed to a divine figure.

Source

As for thinking it might be a palm tree... Hmm...  I don't think it looks like any palm tree I've ever seen.  tinybighuh

What do you think?

I watched the video and checked out a few of the msm articles online. What would put this to rest one way or the other is the address. I'm not going to spend all night on google maps doing a street view of this area, but I bet an address would show a tree or no tree pretty quickly. Neat picture though, I personally think it looks cool no matter what it is (or what my brain says it may be).
This is odd.

Such a shame the guy did not take more pictures of it.
Or maybe he did, but just posted the best one.
I know I would have been like...click, click, click, click, click, click.....until that thing moved. LOL.

Also, remember the Mothman legend?
They usually appear when something tragic is about to happen from what I recall.

One thing IS for sure....as many palm trees as I have been around, that clearly does not look like any that I have seen.

If it is proven that the image is not a hoax, this will be one of the oddest unexplained images yet IMO.

[Image: d061494cc16d41dea6ec75986e9e684a.png]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-05-2017, 01:53 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I watched the video and checked out a few of the msm articles online. What would put this to rest one way or the other is the address. I'm not going to spend all night on google maps doing a street view of this area, but I bet an address would show a tree or no tree pretty quickly. Neat picture though, I personally think it looks cool no matter what it is (or what my brain says it may be).

I had that same thought.  Wish they would have given the address so we could see for ourselves.   :smalleyeroll:
Nice topiary ...... anyone got the gardeners number .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(01-05-2017, 03:27 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Nice topiary ...... anyone got the gardeners number .......

Actually, you may be saying that in jest, but........but that too may be a possibility.

A different sort of hoax.
A good one at that, if that is all it is.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

It reminded me of one that was shaped like angel that saw in a garden in ireland back in the 80's ........
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

One question I have with these kind of things....

After looking at all the CLEAR images of all kinds of stuff on Google+ ----- why is it "mysterious" type objects such as this odd devilish looking creature thingy, always appear grainy???

With smart phones and technology of today, just about everything is clear as a bell.
Almost HD in fact.

Yet when it comes to videoing UFOS, the camera ends up blurry and/or shaky.
Images turn out grainy like if it was from the 70's. Just enough blurriness not to be able to make out what an object is (or isn't).

Just curious why it always works out that way..... minusculethinking

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-05-2017, 06:51 AM)senona Wrote: One question I have with these kind of things....

After looking at all the CLEAR images of all kinds of stuff on Google+ ----- why is it "mysterious" type objects such as this odd devilish looking creature thingy, always appear grainy???

With smart phones and technology of today, just about everything is clear as a bell.
Almost HD in fact.

Images turn out grainy like if it was from the 70's. Just enough blurriness not to be able to make out what an object is (or isn't).

If they took the picture with night vision turned on, that can cause some pictures to look grainy/fuzzy.  I don't know if phone cameras have that feature, but most regular cameras do.
Other than that, I have no idea.
Funny that the original videographers name was "Christian-son" eh?

OK, here's a screen grab from the video:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1023]

Now, what could it possibly be?
Is it a Palm Tree? - Well are there any other palm trees visible?
What's that over on the left there??

Oh look, if I crop the image and adjust the contrast in that area to the left:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1024]

WOW! It's a(nother) palm tree, with almost the exact same palm-frond profile as our demon one!!
Who'd have thought?

As for the "legs" - I believe that the "gap" is caused by a post (fence post or similar) which is part of a group of posts which are visible around the base of the "demon" tree - especially to the right of it (look at the VERY straight edge coming straight down from the wing-tip of the "demon" on the right as we look at it)

So, is it a Demon or a Palm Tree?

I know what my money's on.

kindest regards,
G

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tongue 
(01-05-2017, 06:51 AM)senona Wrote: ....After looking at all the CLEAR images of all kinds of stuff on Google+ ----- why is it "mysterious" type objects such as this odd devilish looking creature thingy, always appear grainy???

....Just curious why it always works out that way..... minusculethinking

I'll give you ONE guess!
mediumitwasntme

Gx
(01-05-2017, 05:40 PM)gordi Wrote: Funny that the original videographers name was "Christian-son" eh?

OK, here's a screen grab from the video:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1023]

Now, what could it possibly be?
Is it a Palm Tree? - Well are there any other palm trees visible?
What's that over on the left there??

Oh look, if I crop the image and adjust the contrast in that area to the left:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1024]

WOW! It's a(nother) palm tree, with almost the exact same palm-frond profile as our demon one!!
Who'd have thought?

As for the "legs" - I believe that the "gap" is caused by a post (fence post or similar) which is part of a group of posts which are visible around the base of the "demon" tree - especially to the right of it (look at the VERY straight edge coming straight down from the wing-tip of the "demon" on the right as we look at it)

So, is it a Demon or a Palm Tree?

I know what my money's on.

kindest regards,
G

Sounds logical to me.  But... do palm trees have horns?   tinysurprised
And the fence that I'm seeing isn't tall enough to make that gap in the "legs".
(01-05-2017, 05:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sounds logical to me.  But... do palm trees have horns?   tinysurprised

Yeah, well I'm not seeing the "horns" thing.
I think it's just a frond in line with our view (going directly away from us, or towards us).
Something like in the image below..

[Image: palm-leaf-1178635.jpg]
(Imagine that but zoomed out slightly so that we could see the end of the spiky leaves at the top left and right?)
G
(01-05-2017, 06:17 PM)gordi Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 05:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sounds logical to me.  But... do palm trees have horns?   tinysurprised

Yeah, well I'm not seeing the "horns" thing.
I think it's just a frond in line with our view (going directly away from us, or towards us).
Something like in the image below..

[Image: palm-leaf-1178635.jpg]
(Imagine that but zoomed out slightly so that we could see the end of the spiky leaves at the top left and right?)
G

So, if this is a fake, that man was very clever who posted it.  I bet he made some money off that!   tinylaughing
(01-05-2017, 03:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 06:51 AM)senona Wrote: One question I have with these kind of things....

Almost HD in fact.

If they took the picture with night vision turned on, that can cause some pictures to look grainy/fuzzy.  I don't know if phone cameras have that feature, but most regular cameras do.
Other than that, I have no idea.

Not sure, but back when Max (our yellow lab)  was alive, when I set the ISO to 1000, I could take his picture in pitch black and it never turned out grainy like that.

In fact, it was rather impressive as to how clear it was being as I really couldn't "see" him when taking the pic. ha.
The area around him was just like taking it during the daytime.

Even if I don't change the ISO settings, it is dark but not grainy.

Personally, I am thinking optical illusion, either as Dai suggested someone trimmed the tree into a shape.
Or just happened to be the way the tree ended up looking in the image, at night. Or possibly 2 trees together.

I mean, seriously think about it....if that was you and you saw something odd like that, wouldn't you want to investigate it up close and not from across the street to where you were uncertain???
I know I would. (grins)

Me thinks this guy purposely left it like that for 'views' and 'clicks'.
Of course, now they say the image was taken down and no one can view his facebook page, so the idea may have backfired on him being as some of the posts I'm sure were not kind in nature.

I was just going to scope out his FB page, to see what type of stuff he likes to post, get a feel for the guy.

Now if I had to pick a supernatural creature, I prefer the Mothman!! minusculebiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'