Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Nation Divided
(01-05-2017, 04:38 AM)Grace Wrote: My husband said what Trump needed to do was to offer her a position in his administration where she wouldn't be able to cause any harm, to prove himself as someone who wanted to unify us .. she would turn it down, but then she would be the bad guy, and Trump magnanimous..

He has a point, although it would make me cringe personally it would take a lot of the wind out of their sails, and might even go toward some unifying, instead of all this hate.

OMG! But what if she accepted?!   tinywhat

NO, NO, NO!  We don't want her fingers in anything that has to do with our government!  I think that is what would cause a riot, not unifying us.

By the way, where is Daddy?   I need to have a talk with him and straighten him out!   minusculebonker
(01-05-2017, 04:38 AM)Grace Wrote: @"Senona" you said,

Quote:Personally, one of the reasons I voted for him was because he said he would go after Hillary if he won.  I think a lot of people are going to be upset if he doesn't stay true to his word.

She is a criminal, and needs to be held accountable, just like any other person.  We wouldn't be over-looked if we did all that Hillary has done!

Yes, that will piss me off if he doesn't go after her! tinyok

One of the problems here, is that really needed to be done under Obama. But it wasn't.

Trump has a need right now to calm things down to prove he isn't the dictator the media keeps telling people he will be. We have people torturing a white boy because he is white and therefore a Trump supporter in their eyes on video. Trump needs to calm this down, as we are literally on the brink of civil war this election..

It would be nice to see Clinton charged for her crimes, but at the same time, for Trump's administration to do that will only fan the flames and they will hold that up as unjust and more reasons to torture or even kill more people deemed to be Trump's supporters. In other words it would feed the desire for actual civil war.

My husband said what Trump needed to do was to offer her a position in his administration where she wouldn't be able to cause any harm, to prove himself as someone who wanted to unify us .. she would turn it down, but then she would be the bad guy, and Trump magnanimous..

He has a point, although it would make me cringe personally it would take a lot of the wind out of their sails, and might even go toward some unifying, instead of all this hate.

That was Mystic saying that about Hillary -- but yes, I agree that charges against Hillary should have been done under Obama.
Rumors had it, that Obama had the FBI drop it due to possible connections within his administration would have been uncovered.
Which if true, makes complete sense.
As it would under any administration to be honest.

They did say that the Clinton's would be at the Inaugural address.
So when Trump claimed he was not going to investigate Hillary any further (remember, he didn't want to hurt them anymore than they already were) , maybe that was like an olive branch of sorts.

And with the Clinton's show up, along with George and Laura Bush, maybe people will see that as acceptance.

I see Nin's logic about bringing in Hillary, or at least offering her a position.
But on the other hand, that may be taken as a slap to the face, depending on one's way of thinking.
And the far left would see that as a taunt of sorts. sigh.

And from the last I heard, Hillary is still being investigated.
Whether or not any charges stick, remains to be seen.

But in all honesty, do believe the Clinton days are over.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-05-2017, 04:54 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 04:38 AM)Grace Wrote: My husband said what Trump needed to do was to offer her a position in his administration where she wouldn't be able to cause any harm, to prove himself as someone who wanted to unify us .. she would turn it down, but then she would be the bad guy, and Trump magnanimous..

OMG! But what if she accepted?!   tinywhat

NO, NO, NO!  We don't want her fingers in anything that has to do with our government!  I think that is what would cause a riot, not unifying us.

By the way, where is Daddy?   I need to have a talk with him and straighten him out!   minusculebonker

Lol.. your reaction is quite similar to mine when he said that... but, if you let it set with you for a while you will see it makes perfect sense. 

He's not suggesting she is in a position that has any power, he was suggesting some little position where she cannot hurt anything.. just to clarify..

But if you let it set with you for a while, you may agree it is a genius idea, and would work if we could all forgive Trump for it.. lol.

And daddy is at work.. he has to bring home the bacon which I was just last night commenting is such a lovely food! :)
(01-05-2017, 04:59 AM)senona Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 04:38 AM)Grace Wrote: @"Senona" you said,

Quote:Personally, one of the reasons I voted for him was because he said he would go after Hillary if he won.  I think a lot of people are going to be upset if he doesn't stay true to his word.

She is a criminal, and needs to be held accountable, just like any other person.  We wouldn't be over-looked if we did all that Hillary has done!

Yes, that will piss me off if he doesn't go after her! tinyok

One of the problems here, is that really needed to be done under Obama. But it wasn't.

Trump has a need right now to calm things down to prove he isn't the dictator the media keeps telling people he will be. We have people torturing a white boy because he is white and therefore a Trump supporter in their eyes on video. Trump needs to calm this down, as we are literally on the brink of civil war this election..

It would be nice to see Clinton charged for her crimes, but at the same time, for Trump's administration to do that will only fan the flames and they will hold that up as unjust and more reasons to torture or even kill more people deemed to be Trump's supporters. In other words it would feed the desire for actual civil war.

My husband said what Trump needed to do was to offer her a position in his administration where she wouldn't be able to cause any harm, to prove himself as someone who wanted to unify us .. she would turn it down, but then she would be the bad guy, and Trump magnanimous..

That was Mystic saying that about Hillary -- but yes, I agree that charges against Hillary should have been done under Obama.
Rumors had it, that Obama had the FBI drop it due to possible connections within his administration would have been uncovered.
Which if true, makes complete sense.
As it would under any administration to be honest.

They did say that the Clinton's would be at the Inaugural address.
So when Trump claimed he was not going to investigate Hillary any further (remember, he didn't want to hurt them anymore than they already were) , maybe that was like an olive branch of sorts.

And with the Clinton's show up, along with George and Laura Bush, maybe people will see that as acceptance.

I see Nin's logic about bringing in Hillary, or at least offering her a position.
But on the other hand, that may be taken as a slap to the face, depending on one's way of thinking.
And the far left would see that as a taunt of sorts. sigh.

And from the last I heard, Hillary is still being investigated.
Whether or not any charges stick, remains to be seen.

But in all honesty, do believe the Clinton days are over.

You made some excellent points, ones I will give some thought to. 

You are right though, the Clinton's days are done.. they might try to run the daughter in time, but I'm not thinking it will be successful even years down the road, the family is tainted with corruption.
They can give hillary position as ballistics test dummy at DARPA ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(01-05-2017, 06:22 AM)Daitengu Wrote: They can give hillary position as ballistics test dummy at DARPA ......

smallrofl
(01-05-2017, 06:22 AM)Daitengu Wrote: They can give hillary position as ballistics test dummy at DARPA ......

minusculebeercheers

minusculebiggrin

Lol.. that's the idea! Hahaha
Here is more "progressive bullshit" that the Obama's brought to our country. 

Seriously?!    Isn't this obvious to everyone what they are trying to do, or should I say, have done?  

Our country has taken decades of steps ahead in unifying the people and they turned it around in less than eight years!

Quote:Speaking to a high school graduation class in Topeka, Kansas, recently, the US Herald reports that First Lady Michelle Obama told the attending students to, “drag my generation and your grandparents’ generation along with you,” down the path to racial tolerance. “Our laws may no longer separate us based on our skin color, but nothing in the Constitution says we have to eat together in the lunchroom, or live together in the same neighborhoods.”

If that isn't putting the "divide" mindset in our youth, I have no other words for it!   

Get the hell out of town Michelle!  Your days are finished here!   smallveryupset

Read more here:  Source
Once again I tried to offer some truth on social media by posting a video with documented evidence on an issue they were discussing about Obama, and some guy popped up and said no, he didn't need to watch it because it had to be utter nonsense. 

Sigh...  How will people ever learn the truth if they won't even look at documented EVIDENCE?!!   minusculeheadbanging 

I'm trying my best to wake people up, but they are starting to piss me off!! smallnotamused
(01-07-2017, 01:59 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Once again I tried to offer some truth on social media by posting a video with documented evidence on an issue they were discussing about Obama, and some guy popped up and said no, he didn't need to watch it because it had to be utter nonsense. 

Sigh...  How will people ever learn the truth if they won't even look at documented EVIDENCE?!!   minusculeheadbanging 

I'm trying my best to wake people up, but they are starting to piss me off!! smallnotamused

These are the Same Sheeple That Voted For Their Messiah,,,, TWICE! minusculewtf 
There is NO Educating The Brain Dead!  smalltappinghead

Hell I gave Up In 07 and again in 12 at ATS  smallkillingpc
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-07-2017, 01:59 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:  ...Sigh...  How will people ever learn the truth if they won't even look at documented EVIDENCE?!!   minusculeheadbanging 

If I had hair left that I could spare, I'd pull it out too!

But look at the narrative and tell me it doesn't make sense... it does and it caters for people who
want the 'warm, fuzzy feeling' of a kumbaya-world, where we're all smiles and reality involves
trusting a smiling black man with a comforting voice.

If you buy into it and give up your suspicion -and you're of a certain class of wealth, it makes
sense to look to Obama's flowery hopes and Hillary's firm-toned guidence of a mature woman.

The constant words of the USA moving into another stage of betterment and the stout ignorance
from what is really going on are fictive creations that people with smarter-heads than us know
that these tactics works on a populace.

This isn't unplanned, harmless surveys, scrutiny of general interviews with the masses and
analysis of global human behavior has created a formula that has worked for political agencies
as long as the environment is kept at a favourable temperature.

The information available that opposes alternative media -via the mainstream media is far-too
intense if one looks across years before the election, that alone is something that should make
the average person think there maybe some form of 'handling' going on.

But the same average people don't see it and have been butter-patted over those years to
accept what we've been experiencing. Control the majority that generate your power is a task of
acumen that involves entering areas those who are controlled will have never even imagined.

But humans make mistakes and it takes those with eyes to see who WANT to see, that will
realise things are not what they seem.

Mystic, just keep punchin'.... we'll get there.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
...I mean, look at this below.
How many UK subjects do you believe knew that their taxes were being used for this?
Going further, how many mainstream news outlets knew of it/didn't know of it and only
now report it?

The Daily Mail did report the fact that these girls were getting financial aid from Britain,
but as far as regular television news conduits were concerned, it wasn't important!

Only when the funding was stopped, was it deemed news-worthy. Past-tense informing
of the public muddies the waters of the argument that a Government conceals information
to the public.

The United Kingdom funded young Ethiopian girls to sing in Ethiopia... why?
It's just a small function of something bigger that at this time, we will not only be unable
to connect it to in the future, we may not even know about it in the first place.

Yegna, Ethiopia's 'Spice Girls', lose UK funding.

'British taxpayers' money will no longer be used to fund a five-member Ethiopian girl band,
the government has said.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1039]

International Development Secretary Priti Patel announced a review of the funding last month
after reports that pop group Yegna received £5.2m.

Girl Effect, the Ethiopian group which manages Yegna and promotes women's rights in the
country, said its aims had been "wilfully misrepresented".
But the government said there are "more effective ways" to invest UK aid.

Yegna has been the subject of a long-running campaign by the Daily Mail.
It dubbed the band "Ethiopia's Spice Girls" saying that grants to the group were a waste of money.
The UK's Department for International Development said its partnership with Girl Effect has ended
following the review, but insisted that "empowering women and girls around the world remains a priority".
It said the decision had not been influenced by press coverage of Yegna.

"We judge there are more effective ways to invest UK aid," a spokeswoman said, adding that
the government will "deliver even better results for the world's poorest and value for taxpayers' money".

The five-strong pop group was founded in 2013 and aims to tackle issues including domestic
violence and forced marriage through its songs and online videos...'
SOURCE:

The above may seem very small on the world stage and I would agree, it could be seen as a 'good'
thing to use the perception of celebrity-ism to supposedly 'harmlessy' change a female-oppressive
culture of country.

But if a European nation used weapons to change another country's way of running itself, there
would be an absolute uproar around the world... if it's reported, that is.

(Taken from the 'Yegna' Website:)
'The impact it has on social issues like young marriage and gender-based
violence is measurable: 

93% of women who regularly listen to Yegna agreed with the statement
‘You would speak to someone if you saw a young girl being forced to get
married’, compared to 53% of women who are not aware of Yegna.

59% of girls aged 10-19 who regularly listen to Yegna agreed with the statement
‘Girls who were beaten by their parents should report it to the authorities’,
compared to 31% of girls who are not aware of Yegna.'
SOURCE:

All good stuff, nuh? But who gives the word to change a culture of another?

Just like when the CIA gave the top-secret report on the alleged Russian 'hacking'
to NBC and CNN... how did that happen?

The Vermont Power-Grid attack, the report was false, yet The Washington Post
reported and then retracted it, but the doubt was out and that is all that's needed
to make their readers think Russia is up to something.
No mention of the expression 'Fake News' -there, then?!!

These are pieces of a jigsaw that don't make sense as single pieces, but the whole
picture...? *shudders*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" said,
Quote:The information available that opposes alternative media -via the mainstream media is far-too
intense if one looks across years before the election, that alone is something that should make
the average person think there maybe some form of 'handling' going on.

But the same average people don't see it and have been butter-patted over those years to
accept what we've been experiencing. Control the majority that generate your power is a task of
acumen that involves entering areas those who are controlled will have never even imagined.

But humans make mistakes and it takes those with eyes to see who WANT to see, that will
realise things are not what they seem.

Mystic, just keep punchin'.... we'll get there.

"Handling" as in pulling the puppet strings of politicians... Yes! 

It boils down to the top 13 families at the top of the Illuminati Pyramid, the Crown Council:

1. Rothschild (Bauer or Bower)
  2. Bruce     
  3. Cavendish (Kennedy)     
  4. De Medici     
  5. Hanover     
  6. Hapsburg     
  7. Krupp     
  8. Plantagenet     
  9. Rockefeller     
  10. Romanov     
  11. Sinclair (St. Clair)     
  12. Warburg (del Banco)     
  13. Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)
Source

[Image: illuminati+pyramid.jpg]

All they need to complete the Pyramid is the World Monarch... and they are working hard to get him in place so they can rule the world!
I'm so relieved Hillary lost.  At least, we have another 4 years to breathe before having to deal with this shit again.  tinywondering

I'll keep on punchin' as long as I'm breathing, you can bet on that!  Four years will fly by in no time.  I need everyone of you reading this to help too.
There is more power in numbers, you know? 

Together, we got this!   minusculeknocks
Looks like the Left is organizing chaos to erupt at Trump's inauguration.  What happened to Hillary's statement that she would accept it if Trump won?

Oh, I forgot, all she said were lies!   tinyok 

Quote:In the search for data confirming the supposition that something will happen as we approach the 20th, one site, in particular, care2.com has organized a march on the 14th of this month at the National Sylvan Theater in Washington, D.C., called We Shall Not Be Moved March. And on the 20th, the same website is organizing another event entitled Protest Against Trump on Inauguration Day: Fight Racism, Defend Immigrants! This is just one out of a litany of services helping to organize events to protest Trump.

Source
Guccifer 2.0 Comes Out of Hiding: I Breached DNC Network, The Intel Russia Report “A Crude Fake”

Guccifer 2.0 Comes Out of Hiding: I Breached DNC Network, The Intel Russia Report “A Crude Fake”
Jim Hoft Jan 13th, 2017 11:55 am 185 Comments
[Image: guccifer-2.0-clinton-575x288.jpeg]

Quote:Hacker Guccifer 2.0 came out of hiding and posted his first tweet since November on Thursday.
The obscure hacker admits he breached the DNC network in his latest post. He also says the Russia Report released by the CIA is a “crude fake.”

Read all about it here:  Source
This is a great video by Jeff Rense and Jay Weidner.
I think they got it right when they said that Trump was "Divinely Placed". 

Now, of course we all know there is not much "divine" about Trump, but I do believe he has been placed in this position by a higher power than we know, and just in time to save us from the NWO taking over the world.  We need a strong leader at this point to take on the "Elite", and Trump certainly is the man for the job in that sense.  minusculethumbsup2