Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BILL WOOD : ABOVE & BEYOND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS
There are so many good interviews that Kerry Cassidy has done years ago that I haven't watched... yet.  Last night I came across ONE of those.
Even though this interview took place years ago, the information it contains is still very relevant today, and I feel it needs to be brought back to the surface.

Bill Wood was a Navy Seal during the years 1992-2000, and he had an "Above Top Secret" clearance.  He shares some very important information about some of the training missions they had to carry out that led to his understanding of what really happened during 9-11.  He wishes to make this information known to the public so they can "wake up" to how the U.S. government is manipulating the people.

But, this interview is about a lot more than 9-11.  He discusses Area 51, mind control, psychic training, Project Looking Glass, The Yellow Book, and more.  It's really very interesting and important that people watch and hear his message.

Quote:Uploaded on Jan 17, 2012
An interview with an self-proclaimed ex-Navy Seal who during the years 1992-2000 was sent on top secret bombing missions in the Middle East, predominantly in Iraq. Years after the first Gulf War when we were supposedly not at war with Iraq yet he and Seal Team 9 were targeting Tomahawk Missiles on a monthly basis taking out targets that were increasingly "soft"... involving deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians. Find out how this highly trained young man and his team were coerced by the military into purposely destroying villages and creating future terrorists as part of a plan that would ultimately serve their dark purpose, the war on terror and 911.

And if that weren't enough, hear how he was trained in Area 51 as a specially gifted group of highly classified psi spies to see beyond the famous Looking Glass technology into the future involving 2012 and beyond.

Groundbreaking in every way.

https://youtu.be/nkIIBnIuXHM
BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!
Sorry to tell you this, but there is no such thing as Seal Team 9. I provided a link on this:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-SEAL-team-9

Not trying to rain on anyone’s parade, but I spent 20 year in the Navy, and knew the numbers of all the Seal Teams. I wanted to fact check my memories to make sure there hadn’t been a new one, but nope, no Seal Team Nine. And whoever this guy Bill Wood is probably is fake too, and I bet he’s never been in the Navy Seals. A lot of guys who make claims like this are just committing stolen valor and should be prosecuted.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(09-01-2020, 01:46 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Sorry to tell you this, but there is no such thing as Seal Team 9. I provided a link on this:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-SEAL-team-9

Not trying to rain on anyone’s parade, but I spent 20 year in the Navy, and knew the numbers of all the Seal Teams. I wanted to fact check my memories to make sure there hadn’t been a new one, but nope, no Seal Team Nine. And whoever this guy Bill Wood is probably is fake too, and I bet he’s never been in the Navy Seals. A lot of guys who make claims like this are just committing stolen valor and should be prosecuted.

Yes, @"ChiefD" 
My husband says you are Correct. 
The government keeps total numbers of SEALs and SEAL teams a secret.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Okay, so I watched a little of the video, and this dude seemed phonier than a $3 bill. My spider senses start tingling. Stolen valor is when someone makes statements saying they were special forces/in some branch of the military and it turns out they weren’t. Some of these assholes even wear uniforms with all kinds of medals and wind up getting veterans benefits because they are such good actors. Most of them are total fuckwads. I have absolutely no respect for people who do this. They should burn in hell as far as I’m concerned. So I started doing some digging, and came upon a website I’ve gone to before to check out some of these assholes. It seems Bill Woods is an imposter and has committed stolen valor, among many other crimes he has committed. He never was a Navy Seal. He got kicked out of the Navy for sex crimes. Then a little bit after that video he made, he got arrested for raping a 12 year old girl! Yep, the guy is a fucking pedophile. I know how you feel about pedophiles, so I thought you should know this. I believe he is still in prison. 

https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=35489
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(09-01-2020, 02:16 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Okay, so I watched a little of the video, and this dude seemed phonier than a $3 bill. My spider senses start tingling. Stolen valor is when someone makes statements saying they were special forces/in some branch of the military and it turns out they weren’t. Some of these assholes even wear uniforms with all kinds of medals and wind up getting veterans benefits because they are such good actors. Most of them are total fuckwads. I have absolutely no respect for people who do this. They should burn in hell as far as I’m concerned. So I started doing some digging, and came upon a website I’ve gone to before to check out some of these assholes. It seems Bill Woods is an imposter and has committed stolen valor, among many other crimes he has committed. He never was a Navy Seal. He got kicked out of the Navy for sex crimes. Then a little bit after that video he made, he got arrested for raping a 12 year old girl! Yep, the guy is a fucking pedophile. I know how you feel about pedophiles, so I thought you should know this. I believe he is still in prison. 

https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=35489

@"ChiefD".  Keep in mind that this was a secret team, like the secret space program that no one knows about.  If he came out telling their secrets, then I'm sure they did a smear campaign on him just like they do on others.  Also, google and Wikipedia recently scrubbed the web of all the things we used to have access to concerning these topics and people that could add truth to their claims.

Not trying to change your mind, and I can tell you if it's true he has stolen valor and is a pedophile, I'm right there with you.